Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:19:50 AM

myshownow, I'm sorry but I've just added you to ignore list for a while. Because it's almost impossible to find some useful messages between these piles of shit. Next time please just publish a link with title, there is no sense in copy & paste.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

myshownow, I'm sorry but I've just added you to ignore list for a while. Because it's almost impossible to find some useful messages between these piles of shit. Next time publish a link with title, there is no sense in copy & paste.

Censhorship  as a last resort. Khazarian Rule #1

My comment is the most important message here because I deciphered what the Ukraine trouble is all about
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:29:58 AM

myshownow, I'm sorry but I've just added you to ignore list for a while. Because it's almost impossible to find some useful messages between these piles of shit. Next time publish a link with title, there is no sense in copy & paste.

Censhorship  as a last resort. Khazarian Rule #1

My comment is the most important message here because I deciphered what the Ukraine trouble is all about

You GO, girl!!

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

Censhorship  as a last resort. Khazarian Rule #1

You GO, girl!!

LOL, unmasked eh?

So Ukrainian trolls here are not really for Ukraine but Khazarians.

I know some Jews but they are really Semites their ancestors really came from the Middle East. The first time I interacted with Khazarians are in this forum.Accept my condolence. Sorry, my friend, no more Chazerai...

(BTW, next time a Khazarian try to censor you with the usual Anti-Semitism drama, remember they are not Semites, they are Turkic. That trick doesn't apply to Turkics with Mongolian blood actually)

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:55:59 AM

You can degrade, while I will evolve.
I'd wish you good luck but it seems that you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Argue semantics ALL you want, like a dog chasing his tail.
Is that all that you've got to say? Well, it's frustratingly boring, because I thought that you can explain better where I'm wrong here. I guess that size=96pt would allow you to evolve faster.
DarkForces

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

You can degrade, while I will evolve.
I'd wish you good luck but it seems that you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Argue semantics ALL you want, like a dog chasing his tail.
Is that all that you've got to say? Well, it's frustratingly boring, because I thought that you can explain better where I'm wrong here. I guess that size=96pt would allow you to evolve faster.

Entropy is quite commonly a component of a system, and systems tend to evolve. << in Russia they degrade

Because your narrow technical definition doesn't jibe, I can't help you. Cling to your erroneous interpretations, please.

Good luck with your wikipedia astrophysics, adolph jr.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:33:51 AM

Putin is backstabbing Novorussia once again. First he wants safe passage for the ~10,000 Ukrainian soldiers trapped in various pockets. Now he wants the Novorussians to release the 10,000+ Kiev soldiers whom they have captured, in exchange for just 10 Russian soldiers. IMO, Putin only cares about money. The DPR and LNR rulers, if they have any commonsense should say NO to Putin. Don't let the murderers go free. Exterminate them.

https://www.facebook.com/dostali.hvatit/posts/805399199494856
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:39:18 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:02:40 AM by Balthazar

Don't let the murderers go free. Exterminate them.
Then there will be no differences between them and punitive battalions. No, these guys should be tried publicly. And then choose between two options, face with imprisonment or help to recover the cities for symbolic payment. Criminals shall be punished but cold-blooded murder isn't an option.
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:52:44 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 02:03:49 AM by myshownow

Putin is backstabbing Novorussia once again. First he wants safe passage for the ~10,000 Ukrainian soldiers trapped in various pockets. Now he wants the Novorussians to release the 10,000+ Kiev soldiers whom they have captured, in exchange for just 10 Russian soldiers. IMO, Putin only cares about money. The DPR and LNR rulers, if they have any commonsense should say NO to Putin. Don't let the murderers go free. Exterminate them.

You're actually right. I hope this is just for PR but I think it is foolish PR. I just hope this is only to lull the EU comedians while they are busy doing the act of brandishing their "fangs". Frankly, it's time to give these jokers a finger anyway.

What the Novorussians should do is pretend they haven't heard anything because they were busy on the attack. Let the prisoners rebuild the buildings they bombed first. Save on the manpower costs, winter is near. Then anything goes.
DarkForces

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:06:36 AM

. Let the prisoners rebuild the buildings they bombed first. Save on the manpower costs, winter is near. Then anything goes.

Good ole fashioned soviet style slave labor. You gotta go with what you know.... Roll Eyes

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:11:05 AM

Mustang Wanted

Stalin Tower Painted In Ukrainian Blue And Yellow

This is an explanation to those, who can't understand Russian language, and asked to translate my previous posts.
At the 20th of August, someone painted the star on top of Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotelnicheskaya_Embankment_Building) in Moscow, and put the Ukrainian flag on top of it. Accidentally 4 basejumpers decided to make action at the same building that morning. Russian police arrested them, and four innocent people were accused of vandalism.
That's why I had to make a confession, which is translated below.

"Dear compatriots, Russians, as well as the valiant guards of law in Moscow. I, Grigory (aka Mustang Wanted), have to make a confession, not to be witty. This confession is directed on a liberation of innocent Russian citizens, that are accused of hooliganism and have every chance to become a victims of a well-known for it's fairness Russian justice system.
I'm the one, who climbed to the rooftop of the skyscraper on Kotelnicheskaya Embankment, and I did it in a rush of a sincere patriotic feelings. I repainted the star, which is decorating this house, in the colors of my native Ukrainian flag, and then also raised the flag of independent Ukraine on top of the same place. I have all the photo and video evidences of this. The process itself happened to be quite time consuming and took me almost all night. I finished my work about 6 am and successfully went to sleep.
Now, there's a criminal case opened against the 4 citizens of Russia, and they can get up to 7 years in jail now. I didn't see them on a rooftop at that time, and I should note, that we don't even know each other. But as we know, the Russian court — the most fair court in the world!
I plead guilty of "hooliganism" and ready to appear before this notorious court in exchange for release a great brave Ukrainian girl - Nadiya Savchenko (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadiya_Savchenko#Abduction_by_Russia).
She is definitely innocent, and I've painted the star, at least.
I consider this act as an art performance, and dedicate it to the Independence Day of Ukraine, as well as all the guys who defend my Motherland now!
Glory to Ukraine!
Sincerely, Gregory Mustang Wanted"

Later, this story started to be even more interesting. There is a Russian propaganda media-channel, LifeNews. They keep bringing a lot of lies about Ukraine. So, I got a brilliant idea!

"Here's the tale about how LifeNews sponsored Ukrainian battalion of territorial defense "Donbass".
Video from the star was sold for 5,000 US dollars. All the money will be transferred to our soldiers. I hope that Semen Semenchenko, the battalion commander, will find the right use of money. I wish you a lot of health and good spirit.

Many people wondered why Lifenews got the video from the star. After all, there are people who want to help Ukraine, and I did not even answer them. The point is that Lifenews make a contribution to the victory of freedom, the victory of good over evil, first time in a history. Kind of losing their virginity, in this matter. We expect more charity actions from you in the future.

Despite accusations from LifeNews in my dishonesty, I want to remind them: the terms of the agreement involves the transfer of exclusive rights for video from the high-rise on the Kotelnicheskaya Embankment for a period of seven days. This video is still not available online, which proves my innocence. Term of exclusivity ends on Friday, August 29th."

https://www.facebook.com/mustang.wanted.25?fref=photo

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:12:13 AM

. Let the prisoners rebuild the buildings they bombed first. Save on the manpower costs, winter is near. Then anything goes.

Good ole fashioned soviet style slave labor. You gotta go with what you know.... Roll Eyes

Hi, my Khazarian friend. Again, accept my condolence. Sorry, no more Cazerai... Grin
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:32:55 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:03:47 AM by Balthazar

Entropy is quite commonly a component of a system, and systems tend to evolve.
Because your narrow technical definition doesn't jibe, I can't help you.
Perhaps some of what I say is opinion, but I still haven't seen anything that proves me wrong, because you haven't put forth anything that proves me wrong. In fact, the basic statement which you've made at start of this discussion is categorically false.

Cling to your erroneous interpretations, please.
I don't think that first and the second law of thermodynamics are considering your opinion. You need something more than mere words.

Good luck with your wikipedia astrophysics, adolph jr.
We're not talking about your political preferences, thus projection will not benefit you. So I would recommend you back to the subject under discussion and care to explain why do you think that my interpretation is erroneous. If you can't prove me wrong, then simply say "This is wrong, because I think so" and we'll finish our conversation.
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:33:07 AM

On second thought, let me cheer us up, Bryant. I know how the mind of Putin works, it has a wide sweep. When he first seemed to "neglect" the Novorussian forces, there was already this talk of  the Battle of Kursk so I understood the strategy was to tire out the enemy, let him enter into pockets then finish him off. Classical Russian strategy, that's also done to Napoleon & when they counterattacked they chased him up to Paris. That's my hope now, the Novorussians must chase the Ukrainian army up to Kiev.

I was also dismayed when he first suggested they give a humanitarian corridor to the trapped UKrainiann soldiers though I understood it was for PR. But as you can see, a snag came in the way that prevented this. The insecure pride of the junta was pricked and it ordered its soldiers to fight foolishly.

I am actually waiting for another snag after this latest Putin publicity stunt after it has passed the news cycle. Let's see.

myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:47:38 AM

I just checked RT, this isn't found there. Lets wait, this might be disinformation

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

An insightful interview from one of the militiamen.

http://slavyangrad.org/2014/08/29/alexei-mozgovoi-freedom-and-conscience-this-will-be-novorossia/

snip:

“Yes, we have won fights; we pushed the enemy and they have retreated, but they always returned, in greater numbers, with more weaponry. Here is a shining example of this pattern. They set up a checkpoint at Staraya Krasnyanka, between Kremennoye and Rybezhnoye. We worked it over ten times. One day we destroy it; the next morning it is already manned with new people. Today – destroy, tomorrow morning – new people. Ukies load up Kamaz trucks with corpses and straight away, bring in new personnel – new men destined to become corpses the following day.

“One gets the impression that their personnel are not informed about what is happening. The newcomers do not know what happened to their predecessors. They arrive uplifted, ignorant of their future. What they think about at the time of arrival is a mystery. They are surrounded by the clear signs of a recent struggle: the transport, the checkpoint, everything stained a dirty crimson. Those fresh forces are blameless people; obligated into service, and threatened with prison. If you don’t join the military, you’ll spend 7 years locked-up. They are incapable of putting aside life for 7 years. They go to war, hoping to survive.

“The tactics of the Ukrainian army can be summed up in this: they have placed the full weight of war upon the artillery and the rocket launchers. They commence an attack with a purge of territory, which they do using Grads and self-propelled artillery systems.

“They call it targeted attacks but the outcomes of such attacks are huge areas, whole squares swept “clean”. Afterwards, the tanks arrive with means to destroy in case anyone is left alive somewhere. Finally, their armoured personnel carriers follow, manned with soldiers to finish up. It seems like their tactics are unbeatable. That is the reason why we’ve changed our own tactics.

“Even though we have grown in numbers, I refuse to send men into the open. We prefer to work in saboteur-reconnaissance groups (“SRG”): they went, they saw, they worked, and they returned. That’s all. We work on their communications; we work on their distributions and their ammunition warehouses. If they don’t have ammo, they don’t have the ability to fire.

“Only yesterday I was informed about the destruction of a column of 10 Urals trucks that were delivering the missiles for the Grads, which were headed toward Donetsk. What can be more effective? Even if they have the launchers, without the shells those are simply piles of scrap metal, ballast. We hit them with RPGs and “Shmels” grenade launchers.

More at link.

I really do feel bad for the Ukies. They are funneled into the meat grinder like cannon fodder, and if they refuse to go, they get sent to jail for 7 years. This is the new Ukraine that Maidan created - "Go and Die for western political and economic interests, or go to jail for 7 years. The choice is yours."
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:35:56 AM

Don't bother, Rassah is too busy filling his declaration of incomings. Grin

I'm not a fan of USA either, and am looking to move out, but if I was forced to live in one of them, I would still pick USA. How about you guys?
I would prefer to live in the country which doesn't force me to report all my foreign incomings or pay the taxes from foreign incomings. And USA is definetely not in that list, because you have to report all foreign incomings and pay the taxes from them. You have to do this even if you're not living in the US and your incomings are nominated in a local currency.

That doesn't answer my question, especially since if you lived in that country, your income would be while you lived in that country. Also, I didn't ask what citizenship you want, I asked where you would rather live if you were forced to.
It was a direct answer for your question, but I can explain this using simpler words.

In case if somebody will decide to offer me the US citizenship, I'll answer him a proposal to shove the passport into his ass. Who the hell are they and who gave them a right to require a declaration of incomings which have nothing to do with their jurisdiction? I won't live in such a fascist country or fund them with my taxes. Even if it would give me some personal benefits for a while. Because eventually payment will be required for everything, including the illusion of freedom. I would prefer to live in Somalia rather than US because they won't try to tell me what should I do with my own money.

So your answer is that you would choose to have a Russian passport forced on you, and be forced to live in Russia. OK then.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:42:32 AM

Contrasting the above with:

Putin: Kiev’s shelling in E. Ukraine reminiscent of Nazi actions during WWII
http://rt.com/news/183648-putin-russia-ukraine-nazi/

“Sad as it might seem, this reminds me of the events of World War II, when the German Nazi occupants surrounded our cities, like Leningrad, and directly shelled those cities and their inhabitants,” Putin said on Friday, speaking at the “Seliger-2014” youth forum.

He must be talking about that time that Poland surrounded large parts of Germany, where Germans wanted to be free and join Poland, and then the German Nazis shelled their own country. Or something. Fuck, you guys are such morons...
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

Anyway I am willing to wait a few weeks, or even months for Mariupol. What I don't want is the rebels to take control of the city in haste and then get trapped inside it. Also, the rebels should eliminate any chance of Kiev forces attacking them at the rear.

See, this is the difference between you and me. You don't want then to take Mariupol if it would get the rebels trapped. I don't want them to take Mariupol if that city's population DOESN'T WANT TO JOIN THEM. Why would the rebels have to "take" the city, if the city is on their side to begin with? You guys are blatantly rooting for forced takeover and subjugation of civilians without even realizing it.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:00:09 AM

Seems like the fighter jets of the Ukrainian Air Force are desperately trying to send supplies to its trapped soldiers. 4 jets were shot down in the past 48-hours time. Two of them were shot down near the Amvroseevka pocket.  Grin

I think what makes me most sick of all about you assholes is that these troops, both Russian and Ukrainian, are conscript soldiers, probably only around 20 years old, who are being forced to go and fight whether they want to or not. But you are now at a point where you see Ukrainians as not even human (very obvious by your derogatory comments targeting Ukrainians as a whole, not just the government), and grimace at the senseless deaths as if it's great or to be celebrated.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: