Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:20:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:30:14 PM

Step 1: Watch this video.
Everything is much simpler, just see their coat of arms.

Azov batallion:

I think that even idiot will be able to see "some" parallels with Thule society:

Other batallions and parties are using such symbols as black sun, odal-rune, etc. If somebody prefer to reject obvious things and appeal to arguments like "it's all just a propaganda" then he's very sick and needs a serious treatment.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:34:15 PM

so you equate nazi with right-wing?

No. I don't. Far-right is different from neo-Nazi. But Svoboda is neo-Nazi, and not far-right. (Check the video which I had posted earleir).

i only know of small amount of defectors and i have much more knowledge and follow the situation more closely than you(at least judging by your name which does not really sound ukrainian).

I am not only referring to the defectors. I was talking about the soldiers who simply refused to fight. I know instances when units with more than 1,000 soldiers refused to be deployed in Donetsk. (News sourced from pro-Ukrainian sites, can be found in this thread itself)

Also check this:

http://zn.ua/UKRAINE/milicii-donbassa-nuzhno-20-tys-chelovek-dlya-zameny-predateley-i-dezertirov-149826_.html
http://zn.ua/UKRAINE/iz-mvd-uvolili-pochti-17-tys-chelovek-za-narushenie-prisyagi-147718_.html

"More than half of the battalion’s members are Russian-speaking eastern Ukrainians." - what kind of nazis are they?

Language doesn't matter much, as more than half of all the Ukrainians use Russian language as a native tongue. Various neo-Nazi organizations are very strong in the East, especially in cities such as Kharkiv (an example is the Coциaл-Haциoнaльнaя Accaмблeя or SNA).

And I'll not give much weight to Wikipedia. I was an active Wikipedian until 2011, and quit it when the owner became too greedy and started allowing cabals to control wiki pages.

Anyway... since you have referred Wiki, lets take a look. Check this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbass

In the Infobox, it is given as:

Ukrainian army:
597 soldiers killed
2,151 wounded
255 captured
27 policemen killed
20,000 deserted/defected

What about the last point?
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

Everything is much simpler, just see their coat of arms.

Other batallions and parties are using such symbols as black sun, odal-rune, etc. If somebody prefer to reject obvious things and appeal to arguments like "it's all just a propaganda" then he's very sick and needs a serious treatment.

"Everything is much simpler, just see their coat of arms." it is only that simple if you want to spread propaganda message that nazis are everywhere. that is heraldic symbol was and still being used by coat of arms of many german cities long before nazi germany. symbol doesn't mean much in terms of nazism, your actions mean a lot. you still failed to show me evidence of nazi actions done by those territorial defence battalions.

No. I don't. Far-right is different from neo-Nazi. But Svoboda is neo-Nazi, and not far-right. (Check the video which I had posted earleir).

I am not only referring to the defectors. I was talking about the soldiers who simply refused to fight. I know instances when units with more than 1,000 soldiers refused to be deployed in Donetsk. (News sourced from pro-Ukrainian sites, can be found in this thread itself)

Language doesn't matter much, as more than half of all the Ukrainians use Russian language as a native tongue. Various neo-Nazi organizations are very strong in the East, especially in cities such as Kharkiv (an example is the Coциaл-Haциoнaльнaя Accaмблeя or SNA).

20,000 deserted/defected What about the last point?

"Far-right is different from neo-Nazi" so you didn't read the article. and your other mistake is to put things out of context - maybe because you haven't been following ukrainian politics as closely as i have. neo-nazi is the most radical implementation of far-right politics, svoboda certainly was more radical 10 years ago but had since de-radicalized itself to gain more electorate. that does not mean there are no full-retard nazis there which is why(and not only because of that) i do not support them and neither does absolute majority of ukrainian population. and those people you've sticked nazi label on - i repeat my question to you - where is your evidence of them supporting neo-nazi ideas or doing neo-nazi things(we'd have to first define neo-nazi thing of course but i assume we're reasonable people here)?

you haven't answered any of my questions about implementations of nazism ideology in ukraine - why? isn't it the main reason there is fighting in eastern ukraine - someone has claimed nazis took over the country and the rest took up weapons to "fight the nazi"? please answer.

"units with more than 1,000 soldiers refused to be deployed in Donetsk" very interesting, give me sources of that. so far i've only heard of "solders' mothers" protesting against their sons to be sent to war. and that was mostly because soldiers are badly equipped, not because soldiers do not want to fight.

"Various neo-Nazi organizations are very strong in the East" what do you call "strong"? are they strongly killing people of different race? i ask you again to provide me actual facts about implementation of nazi ideology in ukraine since that is apparently the main thing rebels are fighting against?

"20,000 deserted/defected What about the last point?" oh but what you forgot to do is follow the source and read what it reported. 20000 policemen across eastern part of the country have defected. not army soldiers. and who were policemen in the police state previous regime was trying to establish? usually guys who were silently executing orders of their regime and not asking too many questions. usually guys who were happy to kidnap/beat up protesters on streets or even shoot a couple just because it's fun and you're not going to be punished because you're the police. what does this have to do with ukrainian army defectors?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

The latest map from Donetsk and Lugansk. Several Ukrainian army units are trapped deep inside the rebel territory. Many of these units have run out of ammunition and food supplies. Although one unit broke out of the siege a few days ago, I don't think many more will escape.

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

Not a "Ukrainian crisis", but "Putin's power crisis", which will eventually turn into "Russian crisis"... and the punch line here - via Andreas Umland - is "instead, mundane issues of personal power and domestic control by the currently ruling elite in Moscow are the main factors driving Russia’s promotion of armed separatism in Southern and Eastern Ukraine. Not the interests of the Russian state and nation, but the continuing stability of Putin’s increasingly autocratic rule and corrupt system are Moscow’s major matters of concern."

http://hir.harvard.edu/archives/6980

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
keymone2

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:31:09 PM

a good sign - after meeting volunteers that have been continuously helping to equip ukrainian army, one of them(representative from Phoenix project) was chosen to be official coordinator for such volunteer projects. this is a long waited move to unite all the volunteer programs and have a direct coordination with ministry of defense and army to ensure eradication of corruption and safety of ukrainian soldiers.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:03:04 PM

The latest map from Donetsk and Lugansk. Several Ukrainian army units are trapped deep inside the rebel territory. Many of these units have run out of ammunition and food supplies. Although one unit broke out of the siege a few days ago, I don't think many more will escape.

Also a far better map and far more accurate that the russian bullshit propaganda

http://liveuamap.com/

As it lists all the events in ukraine and involving urkaine , including pro russian I trust it far more.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:59:49 PM

"Give us please more quality facts about Russian aggression? People often laugh about us."      

247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

God Bless America for funding a revolution in a foreign sovereign country and igniting a bloody civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j86EVsOnddg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-13/path-war?

The US is clearly now pushing Russia towards war. But if you read the signs correctly, Russia has been preparing for exactly this outcome for many years.

Out of several reasons that US power brokers specifically -- but western power brokers more generally -- are deeply unhappy with Russia right now is that Russia is committing a cardinal sin: it is openly, brazenly calling for an end to dollar dominance and has moved aggressively with China to achieve that aim.

No oil-rich country that has tried to move away from the dollar in the past twenty years has managed to do so without being attacked by the US, suffering a regime change, or being ruined by sanctions. In some cases, all three.

Not only has Russia managed to secure a string of heavy-duty bilateral trade and currency swap agreements over the past year, but they've done so despite ever-increasing threats and responses from the US and its allies. And frighteningly, the equity markets in the West are completely ignoring the nested set of risks that accompany these moves and countermoves by two geopolitical heavyweights, which range from punishing trade wars (already underway), to electronic warfare, to an actual shooting war.

One can only hope that the separatists will win and defeat USA imperialism. This is all happening because Russia/China threatened the dollar with BRICS.

May the dollar fall and the separatists be victorious!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:54 AM

Here is the detailed map:

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kot_ivanov/71733898/16400/16400_original.jpg

I have translated the military advances (numbered 1 to 16):

1. Between the towns of Anthracite and Krasnyi Luch in the environment division were the 30th and 95th Brigades of the Ukrainian army, the militia headquarters told the People's Republic of Lugansk.

2. Night 8/6/14 in Donetsk has suffered an airstrike. In the city were active hostilities. Epicenter were Peter and the Kirov districts.

3. Fierce fighting continued in the town of Krasny Luch in the city itself, as well as in Miusinske. So far, unlock way communication between DNRi LC failed.

4. During the fierce fighting militia managed to clean up the town Grabski and surround enemy units in the villages Fedorivka and Green. During the fighting destroyed about 10 tanks, 4 units of light armored vehicles and battery "GRAD" the enemy.

5. In Lugansk, as a result of shelling destroyed dill 2 substation city.

6. The enemy again took town Deakovo.

7. During the fierce fighting units of the armed forces Novorossia forced Ukrainian security officials on the defensive in the areas of settlements Central, Chernukhin, Gorlivka, Kamenka, Tomb Acute, Yenakievo.

8. DNR discourage militia attack on Ukrainian punitive Ilovajsk "9 armored vehicles were destroyed," - said in a staff.

9. During the fighting on the outskirts of the village Pervomajskij were captured one tank and three BMD National Guard.

10. For the past day marked the enemy's attempts to increase the zone blocking around Donetsk and capture a settlement Carlo Marx.

11. Militias destroyed near Kharkov supply convoy, transporting ammunition for the 1st Tank Brigade. According to the news agency "New Russia", the incident occurred in the area Izium. As a result, the battle had been blown up four trucks with ammunition.

12. In the afternoon the enemy, taking advantage of the failure to provide the necessary reserves militia, without resistance, entered the area between Gorlovka and Makeyevka and took the villages and towns of Korsun, Top Pitcher, and Monakhovo Krinichnaya where equips position

13. During the morning the National Guard under assault division suffered heavy losses. Now continues the attack by junta troops western outskirts of the village.

14. Near the settlement Stepanivka fire damage inflicted on the positions of the MLRS "Hurricane." Destroyed up to 10 launchers and transport-charging machines.

15. During the fierce fighting during the day division of New Russia took control of the settlement Miusinsk.

16. On the night of August 13, the soldiers took Novorossia border village Marinovka.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:35:58 AM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:08:44 AM

^^^ lol... I haven't heard anything about Yanukovych for months now. Is he alive? BTW... the latest news is that the Russian aid convey would cross into the Ukrainian territory at the Izvarino border post (under the control of Lugansk People's Republic).
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:51:44 AM

Ukraine accuses Russia of sneaking in peacekeepers (remember, peace is war) under the pretext of  protection of the humanitarian convoy:
http://ria.ru/world/20140814/1019933170.html

280 white Kamaz trucks a en route from Moscow since Tuesday.

I don't see Europe or US sending any humanitarian aid, only weapons.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:58:03 AM

recent putin quote: "There was no annexation of Crimea. Yes, we used our army but only to organize referendum."

the amount of cognitive dissonance one must have in his head to say something like that makes me think putin has multiple personality disorder..

EDIT:

Ukraine accuses Russia of sneaking in peacekeepers (remember, peace is war) under the pretext of  protection of the humanitarian convoy:
http://ria.ru/world/20140814/1019933170.html

280 white Kamaz trucks a en route from Moscow since Tuesday.

I don't see Europe or US sending any humanitarian aid, only weapons.

1. provide kgb officers and enough money and weapons to start terrorism war
2. pretend you want peace and force your peacekeepers into foreign country
3. Huh
4. PROFIT

that is called military invasion

somehow only russians are blind enough to not see it happening under their noses

"I don't see Europe or US sending any humanitarian aid, only weapons." because Ukraine is capable of providing all the humanitarian aid people need in troubled regions.

you can't just say "i will send you humanitarian aid" and then illegally cross the border with 280 white-painted trucks carrying god knows what.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:10:51 PM

Ramzan Kadyrov, the Head of the Chechen Republic has sent more than a dozen trucks to Lugansk from Groznyy containing medical supplies and diesel generators. This convoy is expected to reach Lugansk in 72-hours (3 days) time. Meanwhile the first convoy (280+ trucks) has reached the Russia-Lugansk People's Republic border.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:24:17 PM

Kadyrov already got some of his "medical supplies" back in coffins. I'm sure more are coming.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:38:56 PM

Kadyrov already got some of his "medical supplies" back in coffins. I'm sure more are coming.

There are a few jokes in our press about the humanitarian convoy. I've picked ones that would make sense even translated.

- A humanitarian aid convoy might be sent by the US to protect the civilians against the Russian humanitarian one.

- Voice of Russia has told Romanians that if they start protesting against russian politics they will too get a humanitarian convoy.

- Russian will also help with the plumbing in the villages. In each truck you can see barrels sticking out.

- Ukrainians are wondering why in each truck there are 80 fully armed drivers.

- PSD (Leading party in romania , known for bribing during elections) is wondering why the Russian are sending food and other stuff to the population 5 months after the election and not in the days before.

- While the convoy is advancing in Ukraine the Russian soldiers have started to buy down anti-tank and anti-personal drugs and survival kits with medium to long range

- A village has blown up after a soldier dropped a box with Rivanol.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:49:52 PM

That's black PR at work for you. Surely, inspecting the trucks and let them pass is a no brainier, especially when it's done through the Western-approved Red Cross.

US handlers again changed their mind and told Kiev to block the humanitarian aid. The aid will be blocked by all forces that Kiev can muster should Kiev not get satisfied their condition, that they put forward (and that they seemingly change by the hour):
http://ria.ru/world/20140814/1020008394.html

Putin called the situation in Ukraine as a complete bloody brother-murdering chaos:
http://itar-tass.com/politika/1379967?utm_medium=rss20

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:21:12 PM

That's black PR at work for you. Surely, inspecting the trucks and let them pass is a no brainier, especially when it's done through the Western-approved Red Cross.

US handlers again changed their mind and told Kiev to block the humanitarian aid. The aid will be blocked by all forces that Kiev can muster should Kiev not get satisfied their condition, that they put forward (and that they seemingly change by the hour):
http://ria.ru/world/20140814/1020008394.html

Putin called the situation in Ukraine as a complete bloody brother-murdering chaos:
http://itar-tass.com/politika/1379967?utm_medium=rss20

oh surely, considering your message, russia has done everything to inform red cross about it's aid? right? right??

meanwhile in ukraine: The government in Ukraine says it is willing for trucks from Russia to unload their contents at the border and for the aid to be transferred to transportation leased by the ICRC.

meanwhile at red cross headquarters: The International Committee of the Red Cross also warned Moscow that it had yet to receive details of the convoy's contents, its travel route or how it intends the 2,000 tons of food, water, medicine and other essentials to be distributed to those in need in separatist-held Luhansk.

dude check your facts before posting anything..
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: