Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734782 times)
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

latest reports suggest Girkin (leader of terrorists in Donetsk, russian ex-GRU/military) was either wounded or simply ran off to Sevastopol. in context of recent chain of resignations/defections babai - borodai - bolotov - this is a good sign, putin apparently understood that he has lost this war and tried to get out clean by leaving only know-nothings to be captured and tried by ukraine.

P.S. more and more reports from locals in Donetsk that terrorists are shelling civilian districts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRlk0ux1bw - this was happening in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk and how locals in Donetsk are getting "enlightened" as well
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:33:33 PM

latest reports suggest Girkin (leader of terrorists in Donetsk, russian ex-GRU/military) was either wounded or simply ran off to Sevastopol. in context of recent chain of resignations/defections babai - borodai - bolotov - this is a good sign, putin apparently understood that he has lost this war and tried to get out clean by leaving only know-nothings to be captured and tried by ukraine.

P.S. more and more reports from locals in Donetsk that terrorists are shelling civilian districts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRlk0ux1bw - this was happening in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk and how locals in Donetsk are getting "enlightened" as well

Actually it's the Ukraine government shelling Donetsk with ballistic missiles and GRADS, not the separatists.

Also, the separatists aren't losing this fight yet, not by a longshot.

Ukraine military has 5K+ KIA and even more WIA, lots of defectors, lots of people refusing to fight.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

"shelling Donetsk with ballistic missiles and GRADS, not the separatists."

so far the only evidence is for terrorists shelling civilians. ballistic missiles - bullshit made up by russian media and GRADS - there are plenty russian grads on ukrainian border shelling into ukraine so we can have some understanding which side is using what weapons.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

"shelling Donetsk with ballistic missiles and GRADS, not the separatists."

so far the only evidence is for terrorists shelling civilians. ballistic missiles - bullshit made up by russian media and GRADS - there are plenty russian grads on ukrainian border shelling into ukraine so we can have some understanding which side is using what weapons.

You know nothing. Please stop spouting your disinfo.

I have been watching live feeds. Ukraine Gov has been shelling Slavyansk, Donetsk, Luhansk, tons of other places. OVER ONE THOUSAND CIVILIANS have died as a DIRECT RESULT of Ukrainian government shelling.

There is tons of evidence of this everywhere. Lots of interviews, and live footage of it occurring on youtube. One of the international organizations (I can't remember which one) even found evidence of GRADs being used on civilians in Donetsk THAT CAME FROM THE DIRECTION OF GOVERNMENT FORCES and issued an international condemnation of it.

To call it all "Russian propaganda" is a joke and evidence of a brainwashed mind.

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Just today multiple ballistic missiles struck their targets in Donetsk. Dozens of civilian casualties. Who has ballistic missiles? Only the Ukrainian government has ballistic missiles.

The Ukrainian government are a bunch of genocidal maniacs. And where do they get their orders? Directly from the good old USA, no doubt.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:52:55 PM

Actually it's the Ukraine government shelling Donetsk with ballistic missiles and GRADS, not the separatists.
Also, the separatists aren't losing this fight yet, not by a longshot.
Ukraine military has 5K+ KIA and even more WIA, lots of defectors, lots of people refusing to fight.

The separatists were forced to retreat from a few far-flung cities such as Kramatorsk and Slavyansk, because of shortage of manpower. But right now they have strengthened their hold on the remaining territories.

http://m.trm.md/en/international/ucraina-aproximativ-3500-de-soldati-sunt-dati-disparuti-in-est/

The Ukrainian side is hiding its real KIA figures, as the mercenary deaths are not included.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

Just today multiple ballistic missiles struck their targets in Donetsk. Dozens of civilian casualties. Who has ballistic missiles? Only the Ukrainian government has ballistic missiles.

The Ukrainian government are a bunch of genocidal maniacs. And where do they get their orders? Directly from the good old USA, no doubt.

"Just today multiple ballistic missiles struck their targets in Donetsk." evidence?

so far the only genocidal maniacs i've seen are in kremlin. ukrainian government has been doing all it could to save lives of civilians and clean the eastern regions from the plague of terrorism. unfortunately it's not easy when terrorists use civilians as live shields and shelling ukrainian army from living districts and when ukrainian army has to respond there are some casualties. claims that ukrainian government is intentionally killing civilians - that is russian propaganda.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:09:26 PM

"Just today multiple ballistic missiles struck their targets in Donetsk." evidence?

so far the only genocidal maniacs i've seen are in kremlin. ukrainian government has been doing all it could to save lives of civilians and clean the eastern regions from the plague of terrorism. unfortunately it's not easy when terrorists use civilians as live shields and shelling ukrainian army from living districts and when ukrainian army has to respond there are some casualties. claims that ukrainian government is intentionally killing civilians - that is russian propaganda.

The evidence is from reports directly from civilians/separatists in the field. I'm sure there will be youtube videos posted later.

Man you really are brainwashed. "Ukraine government has been doing all it can to save lives and clean the eastern regions of terrorism" LOL WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

They have been the ones killing civilians since the beginning. You are a fool. The Ukraine government are mass murderers. And the people fighting in East Ukraine are not terrorists. They are primarily miners, doctors, and other locals who have taken up defense of their town after witnessing their neighbors get blown to bits by GRADS.

This all started back in May because of peaceful pro-Russian protestors. Then the new coup Gov cracked down on the protestors and killed lots of pro-Russian protestors. Then the Odessa trade union building fire happened where 43 Pro-Russian protestors were murdered by radical Right Sector neo-Nazi thugs.

Then it devolved into civil war and the new government started using GRAD's and other artillery on civilians. This has been ongoing for months. The Ukraine Government has brutally slaughtered over a thousand civilians with their GRADs, MRLS and ballistic missiles.

Only a brainwashed fool believes it is all russian propaganda.

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

When the Coup gov took power one of the first things they wanted to do was BAN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE from even being spoken.

Not a very smart move when a significant portion of your citizens have ethnic russian ties.

Now look whats going on, they are committing genocide on all the pro-Russian territories.

It's a fucking travesty
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:29:34 PM

The evidence is from reports directly from civilians/separatists in the field. I'm sure there will be youtube videos posted later.

Man you really are brainwashed. "Ukraine government has been doing all it can to save lives and clean the eastern regions of terrorism" LOL WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

They have been the ones killing civilians since the beginning. You are a fool. The Ukraine government are mass murderers. And the people fighting in East Ukraine are not terrorists. They are primarily miners, doctors, and other locals who have taken up defense of their town after witnessing their neighbors get blown to bits by GRADS.

This all started back in May because of peaceful pro-Russian protestors. Then the new coup Gov cracked down on the protestors and killed lots of pro-Russian protestors. Then the Odessa trade union building fire happened where 43 Pro-Russian protestors were murdered by radical Right Sector neo-Nazi thugs.

Then it devolved into civil war and the new government started using GRAD's and other artillery on civilians. This has been ongoing for months. The Ukraine Government has brutally slaughtered over a thousand civilians with their GRADs, MRLS and ballistic missiles.

Only a brainwashed fool believes it is all russian propaganda.

"They have been the ones killing civilians since the beginning. You are a fool." so far there is only evidence for terrorists kidnapping and torturing civilians. ukrainian army does everything to not harm any civilian. unless they are forced to respond to shelling by terrorists from civilian district.

"Ukraine government are mass murderers" keep repeating this, i'm sure it becomes more and more true in your head each time you do it. yet it doesn't become objective fact until you provide actual evidence.

"people fighting in East Ukraine are not terrorists" not all of them, i agree, there are lots of locals among rebels. their commanders though i can't call anything other than terrorists - they are using civilians as live shields, kidnapping and forcing to build fortifications, torturing and killing. they are shelling their own city just to make picture for russian media. they are shelling from within civilian districts to provoke a response and then blame everything on ukrainian army - how is that not a terror tactic? and they were first to start using GRADS joined later by russian military that is actively shelling ukrainian forces of which there is video evidence.

you say "videos will soon be posted" - well videos already are being posted about terrorists and russia shelling civilians. it will take time for you to soak in that info, i realize how hard it is to realize the fact that this war was started by putin and has nothing to do with fighting for freedom.

"killed lots of pro-Russian protestors" show me evidence of that happening? i mean government intentionally killing pro russian protestors because they were protesting.

"43 Pro-Russian protestors were murdered by radical Right Sector neo-Nazi" show me evidence there was intentional killing of 43 protestors by right sector nazi thugs. so far everything points to tragic accident and criminal inactivity of police and firefighters(that were leaning towards pro-russian side btw).

you're repeating all the russian bullshit propaganda made up over last half year without any intention to actually figure out if it is true or not. is it really so easy to lie to you?

show me ONE ballistic missile launched by ukrainian government. do you even know what it is and what are the consequences of ballistic missile hitting the city? just go look up what Russia did you Grozny and compare that to how ukraine is cleaning up towns in eastern ukraine.

"When the Coup gov took power one of the first things they wanted to do was BAN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE from even being spoken." oh man you are sooo clueless.. you have no idea what was happening there - just admit it. there was never EVER a consideration to ban russian language and i urge you to prove me wrong and show at least a tiny bit of evidence for that. i really hope some day you will see how russian propaganda damaged your perception of what is happening.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:41 PM

Man you're an idiot. Let me guess, you live in Ukraine and your primary news source is euromaidanpress?

Either that or your an American who buys all the Zionist propaganda without a second thought.

I don't have time right now to refute all your bullshit. Later, though.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

Man you're an idiot. Let me guess, you live in Ukraine and your primary news source is euromaidanpress?

I don't have time right now to refute all your bullshit. Later, though.

"I don't have time right now to refute all your bullshit. Later, though." well i expected something like that. can you find some time to refute **your** bullshit though? please at least try to find accurate information about "russian language ban" bullshit that poisons your brain at the moment?

P.S. i do not live in ukraine and i do not read euromaidan press, most of information i get from /r/ukrainianconflict /r/ukraina and /r/politota but i especially recommend stopfake.org, preferably just go in historical order from oldest to newest messages to see all kinds of propaganda being spread by russian media: http://www.stopfake.org/en/all-posts/page/17/
jurij.timofejev

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

If somebody is not sure about who shot down Boing near Donetsk, here is a perfect video from RUSSIAN media where some minutes after catastrophe in news is announced, that "separatists shot down An-26":
http://youtu.be/pzSdsrpzDTw
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:39:06 PM

No one is using Ballistic missiles. In fact I don't know for sure whether Ukraine have any of them. But there has been heavy shelling of residential areas by the Ukrainian forces from the day the conflict started many months ago. And details of today's shelling can be found here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28788945

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/donetsk-rocked-heavy-shelling-2014814125557583243.html
jurij.timofejev

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

If somebody is confused about who and on what purpose is bombing civilians, then here is an answer:
http://youtu.be/ewRlk0ux1bw?list=UUAtY8wqfN-_P4o9FXwR8wQQ
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:48:39 PM

No one is using Ballistic missiles. In fact I don't know for sure whether Ukraine have any of them. But there has been heavy shelling of residential areas by the Ukrainian forces from the day the conflict started many months ago. And details of today's shelling can be found here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28788945

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/donetsk-rocked-heavy-shelling-2014814125557583243.html

please do convince that other guy about ballistic missiles, maybe he'll listen to somebody on his side

"heavy shelling of residential areas by the Ukrainian forces" there certainly is shelling and there is no other way to get terrorists out of the city. disputable is the fact that ukrainian army is *shelling residential areas with intention to kill civilians*.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:09:15 PM

Actually, ballistic missiles are being used. TOCHKA-U variant. Some of them have been shot down before landing, others have exploded and killed civilians.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04f_1406649225&comments=1

I am working right now. Don't have time for more in depth replies.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:18:02 PM

Actually, ballistic missiles are being used. TOCHKA-U variant. Some of them have been shot down before landing, others have exploded and killed civilians.

"three US officials said" and that was 2 WEEKS ago. where are gazillion videos of 1000 POUND WARHEAD IMPACT SITE? or did ukrainian government shoot it and then quickly covered the site with big invisibility shield so that nobody could prove that?

you still didn't provide any information about that russian language ban you were talking about.
keymone2

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKGQnJs6C2Y VICE Russian Roulette 69 - this is how shelling by ukrainian army looks like. even citizens of donetsk all say army was targeting terrorist recruiting center but missed. and obviously citizens are angry about it. but it's still not "intentional shelling of residential areas" as some people claim it is.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

"three US officials said" and that was 2 WEEKS ago. where are gazillion videos of 1000 POUND WARHEAD IMPACT SITE? or did ukrainian government shoot it and then quickly covered the site with big invisibility shield so that nobody could prove that?

you still didn't provide any information about that russian language ban you were talking about.

Jeebus christ, do I really have to provide you with such obvious direct front line evidence.

Pro-Russian UAV reveals #Ukraine SS-21 Tochka ballistic missile + military vehicles in a town, close to civilians. pic.twitter.com/kHr1RIYt4o

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvAQ-f5IQAAKkHy.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvAQ8s8IIAApQL4.jpg:large

Another innocent victim today in #Donetsk of #Ukraine army shelling via @Black_Bomb #cdnpoli #Russia #UN #warcrimes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvAhSLrIgAAsJhI.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvAuSl2IMAANVw-.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvA1POdIEAEy4uc.jpg:large

PIC OF SS-21 SCARAB MISSILE STRIKE IN # DONETSK

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvAzjM2IUAAerfs.jpg:large

Epicentre of #Donetsk shelled, 2 dead 8 wounded civilians reported after projectile hit Artemova 58A #Ukraine

https://twitter.com/bopanc/status/499968761080709120/photo/1

Still working, hardly have time to post this. Luckily it's all copy pasta. Everything is from today.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: