Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:40:47 AM

by the way, regarding the interaction of SafeCapital and the blockchain. You rightly noticed that they go hand in hand: the developers decided to use even the sphere of charity and now you can make donations in your own currency SCAP SafeCapital.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:41:17 AM

How are you going to trust a project that uses the services of noobs to hype their thread? How many so far have bought their masternodes from them? Is your capital really safe here? Or only the developers can have sure gain on this project?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:44:36 AM

How are you going to trust a project that uses the services of noobs to hype their thread? How many so far have bought their masternodes from them? Is your capital really safe here? Or only the developers can have sure gain on this project?
I was always very worried about the question, where will my money go if I want to donate it. Now, for sure, I don’t have to think about it, because blockchain is a transparent system that captures and tracks every transaction. Blockchain can be trusted.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:48:17 AM

I was always very worried about the question, where will my money go if I want to donate it. Now, for sure, I don’t have to think about it, because blockchain is a transparent system that captures and tracks every transaction. Blockchain can be trusted.
it is the blockchain that the SafeCapital project team uses that is characterized by high-level performance. Also, it is not only safe, but also has the property of scalability.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:52:31 AM

considering that the blockchain is now at such a level of development, why then need to create new cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that now they are no longer so needed, as it was before. More precisely, cryptocurrencies have ceased to be mainstream.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:56:14 AM

considering that the blockchain is now at such a level of development, why then need to create new cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that now they are no longer so needed, as it was before. More precisely, cryptocurrencies have ceased to be mainstream.
yes, I think it really is. Please note that SafeCapital is a very necessary project, since it solves many problems that continually arise in the process of people interacting with financial instruments.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:00:14 AM

honestly, I would not say that I interacted very closely with financial instruments, so it’s difficult for me personally to judge the problems within this industry. The only thing I noticed is that not all demolition of the population can acquire some shares.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:04:31 AM

honestly, I would not say that I interacted very closely with financial instruments, so it’s difficult for me personally to judge the problems within this industry. The only thing I noticed is that not all demolition of the population can acquire some shares.
it is this problem that is the most important problem. This is the so-called class difference problem. If I am not mistaken, the purchase of expensive stocks refers to traditional trading. I wonder if SafeCapital developers will solve this problem and, if so, how will they do it?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

it is this problem that is the most important problem. This is the so-called class difference problem. If I am not mistaken, the purchase of expensive stocks refers to traditional trading. I wonder if SafeCapital developers will solve this problem and, if so, how will they do it?
in this case, everything is quite simple. In general, developers are aimed at making interaction with cryptocurrency as simple as possible. To be more precise, it will be as simple as checking email, paying for something and even sending SMS.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:13:12 AM

I would also add a few words about the concept, which is that everyone, using only a smartphone and an Internet connection, could become part of the financial market.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:17:46 AM

I would also add a few words about the concept, which is that everyone, using only a smartphone and an Internet connection, could become part of the financial market.
that's right. As I understand it, developers are expanding the market for financial instruments and expanding opportunities for users themselves. Participation in this community proves that anyone can be a part of the financial world.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:21:06 AM

that's right. As I understand it, developers are expanding the market for financial instruments and expanding opportunities for users themselves. Participation in this community proves that anyone can be a part of the financial world.
for me, for example, this is a great opportunity to get acquainted with all the nuances in the world of assets, especially since I know that SafeCapital provides several useful tools at once, for example, the exchange occupies an important place in all this diversity.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:25:23 AM

with regard to the exchange, it should have a number of advantages: high speed, a large number of processed transactions, and, most importantly, security. I hope the SafeCapital exchange meets these criteria.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:29:07 AM

with regard to the exchange, it should have a number of advantages: high speed, a large number of processed transactions, and, most importantly, security. I hope the SafeCapital exchange meets these criteria.
yes, it is more than consistent. Firstly, the project team completed it in accordance with high quality standards, and secondly, the speed is so high that it can handle 10,000 operations per second. I believe that this is more than cool characteristics and I think that this was not the end of the matter!
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:33:13 AM

in general, cryptocurrency exchanges, in my opinion - this is the best tool of the global economy. Moreover, the situation is such that they are very important: their speed is quite high, the number of processed operations per second allows you to serve many users at once. Agree that this is a great approach.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:37:06 AM

in general, cryptocurrency exchanges, in my opinion - this is the best tool of the global economy. Moreover, the situation is such that they are very important: their speed is quite high, the number of processed operations per second allows you to serve many users at once. Agree that this is a great approach.
yes, but at the same time, the SafeCapital exchange shows how the level of provided services has increased. Developers show that times of slow connections are a thing of the past, as are missed deals and security breaches.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:41:29 AM

yes, but at the same time, the SafeCapital exchange shows how the level of provided services has increased. Developers show that times of slow connections are a thing of the past, as are missed deals and security breaches.
I believe that many years of market research were not in vain, and the developers were able to create an exchange of such a level that it would not only eliminate the current shortcomings of its predecessors, but also be better, faster and better.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

I believe that many years of market research were not in vain, and the developers were able to create an exchange of such a level that it would not only eliminate the current shortcomings of its predecessors, but also be better, faster and better.
yes, that’s true. In general, the developers completely revised the concept of existing similar projects and in one fell swoop created something fundamentally new. Imagine how many users will increase since shares in traditional companies, index and mutual funds are allowed ...

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:49:15 AM

friends, but investments in traditional companies, as well as index and mutual funds, were allowed before, they were simply not available to every user because of their high cost. Now this condition has become simpler.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:53:26 AM

I, as a supporter of the blockchain, believe that traditional investments cannot be missed. Together with cryptocurrency assets, they can complement each other, improve and it is quite convenient to coexist together. By the way, I am sure that the developers are of the same opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: