Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
ltcdice

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:46:28 AM

friends, I propose to draw your attention to the opportunities for retail investors, which we are, investing in this fund. For example, with regard to the purchase of shares in traditional companies, this nuance is clear that not all investors can buy the entire share, for example, Berkshire Hathaway. But what can you say about index and mutual funds?
the developers have also changed this concept: Autopilot Fund provides you with a personalized, easy-to-use fund. Autopilot Fund is a DApp programmable application that allows you to customize your investments according to your needs as they change.
wait, but in order to participate in a fund of this kind, it is necessary to purchase an investment product from the fund manager and allow him to manage the rest. This is expensive! Shocked
here it will not be as expensive as before, because the blockchain excludes the possibility of the participation of intermediaries and third parties that you need to complete any operation. Here you simply do not need them.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:50:13 AM

AutoPilot, by the way, can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. And also it has a fairly simple interface that provides you with a kind of help.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:54:19 AM

AutoPilot, by the way, can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. And also it has a fairly simple interface that provides you with a kind of help.
it is absolutely true. With a simple and convenient interface, you can program the form and form of your own cryptocurrency investment fund. Each user should think about what benefits he gets in return for using SafeCapital tools.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

I have now familiarized myself with the approach that SafeCapital is practicing and it seems to me that it is more than excellent! It reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means greater savings over time. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:02:20 AM

I have now familiarized myself with the approach that SafeCapital is practicing and it seems to me that it is more than excellent! It reduces risk, keeps your portfolio diversified, and means greater savings over time. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
I do not quite understand these approaches. For example, I do not quite understand why enterprises, in the absence of funding, are trying to get help through SafeCapital. Although, if many users say that this platform is for people, then, probably, enterprises receive funding from community members.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:07:17 AM

I do not quite understand these approaches. For example, I do not quite understand why enterprises, in the absence of funding, are trying to get help through SafeCapital. Although, if many users say that this platform is for people, then, probably, enterprises receive funding from community members.
in general, you are right. Understand that it’s easier to get money from people than from banks. The rate is lower, and the conditions are more profitable. But we have not yet discussed, by the way, the approach of developers in the Autopilot fund. I would like to learn about this approach in a nutshell, this is enough to understand the direction in which developers are moving.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:12:17 AM

Autopilot automatically detects changes in portfolio reallocation among various assets in real time, and then rebalances the entire portfolio, selling more efficient assets and buying those that have less weight in the portfolio.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:48:15 AM

note that we have been interacting with financial products for quite some time, and yet, no project can simplify this interaction. Why do you think this has not been done yet? Huh
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:52:12 AM

note that we have been interacting with financial products for quite some time, and yet, no project can simplify this interaction. Why do you think this has not been done yet? Huh
hello my friend! In fact, you were here very even in time, because it is SafeCapital that is going to change the current trend of people interacting with financial products. This is a very interesting and promising project, as it seems to me.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:56:31 AM

hello my friend! In fact, you were here very even in time, because it is SafeCapital that is going to change the current trend of people interacting with financial products. This is a very interesting and promising project, as it seems to me.
well, as I understand from the description, this is an investment fund where you can freely trade in various assets, as well as receive passive income. This last one, by the way, interests me the most. Can you tell me something about this?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:00:19 AM

is it passive income? This is the first time I hear about this and, frankly, I’m not even sure that on such a project you can really get such passive income that would suit me. And how can this be done at all?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:04:29 AM

is it passive income? This is the first time I hear about this and, frankly, I’m not even sure that on such a project you can really get such passive income that would suit me. And how can this be done at all?
yes, I was also very interested in this project and also in passive income. As far as I know information about the cryptocurrency world, passive income can be obtained using masternodes that you will own. Depending on their number, you are entitled to additional bonuses.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:08:14 AM

yes, I was also very interested in this project and also in passive income. As far as I know information about the cryptocurrency world, passive income can be obtained using masternodes that you will own. Depending on their number, you are entitled to additional bonuses.
by the way, you're right. For passive income, masternodes are really used here, when you use them, you earn even during sleep, and this is excellent, because in time you will be able to leave work. Therefore, you should definitely take this opportunity.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:12:29 AM

by the way, you're right. For passive income, masternodes are really used here, when you use them, you earn even during sleep, and this is excellent, because in time you will be able to leave work. Therefore, you should definitely take this opportunity.
yes, of course, I will take advantage of this. But there is one caveat. It seems to me that if my income will be in the fund’s account for a long time, then very soon, taking into account inflation and commissions, they may decrease. Here, is this problem somehow solved or am I misunderstanding the functionality of the funds? Undecided
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:16:15 AM

in this case, your masternode deposit in the amount of 1,000.00019 SCAP will be blocked for one year. This is what will allow your tokens to remain stable. Therefore, I think that there is no reason to worry about your assets.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:20:19 AM

in this case, your masternode deposit in the amount of 1,000.00019 SCAP will be blocked for one year. This is what will allow your tokens to remain stable. Therefore, I think that there is no reason to worry about your assets.
in general, this is a wonderful opportunity for users (I mean passive income). In fact, this is everyone’s dream and it can be difficult to find a way to a good income. But thanks to SafeCapital, the concept of financial products will be completely revised.
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:24:14 AM

in general, this is a wonderful opportunity for users (I mean passive income). In fact, this is everyone’s dream and it can be difficult to find a way to a good income. But thanks to SafeCapital, the concept of financial products will be completely revised.
in general, this revolutionary design makes SafeCapital an advanced network and SCAP token anti-inflation. The total volume of tokens is quite large, so it will be enough for everyone. Stable tokens will encourage users to own masternodes.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:28:12 AM

after all the information I receive, I will perceive the system for receiving rewards for owning masternodes as a savings account. It really looks like a savings account, because it will work for me 24/7. It is perfectly! Roll Eyes

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:32:54 AM

after all the information I receive, I will perceive the system for receiving rewards for owning masternodes as a savings account. It really looks like a savings account, because it will work for me 24/7. It is perfectly! Roll Eyes
yes, and I support you in this as additional information I will say that the rewards that SafeCapital offers are the highest in the cryptocurrency industry! Moreover, there is even a ROI of more than 90%. By the way, compared with more popular cryptocurrencies, this is the highest ratio.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

as far as I understand, SafeCapital has a bright future. Developers create all conditions in order to create a decentralized financial system based on the blockchain. SafeCapital and blockchain go hand in hand, do you notice this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: