Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
diakas

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 10:29:13 AM

More 200K users : https://t.me/CoinexchangeWhalesTradingGroup

Crypto Trading Whales, [21.01.20 22:00]
There are many good coins on CREX24

The coin we picked today is :   ( S ) ( C ) ( A ) (P)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoroyal666

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:55:23 PM

I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:02:48 PM

Another thing SCAP has a UNIQUE function in the Maternode world! The collateral is locked on blockchain for one year, so the value will stay in the system! is Is the first team how achieve this
George1900

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:28:59 PM

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
This team rocks, and who will have patience will win...
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security
George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:35:08 PM

I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:35:24 PM

Was also 4th wallet upgrade in 2 months

Hello @everyone ,

New Update!!! - SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5

SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.

v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Saturday, February 8, 2020 17:00:00 PM GMT

Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.

Update link: https://github.com/SafeCapital/scap-coin/releases/latest

Everyone who owns SCAP must upgrade his wallet

George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:45:44 PM

Hello @everyone ,

SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.

v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:52:04 PM

Hello @everyone ,

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:59:09 PM

I will buy one more MN when i will see a development progress!

Hello @everyone ,

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:11:58 PM

Price of SCAP can be easily 10$ in one month! Total Supply now is 1.060.000 coins and max coins is 10.100.000 SCAP! 10% from max supply are available! Circulating Supply is even less!

Hello @everyone ,

cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:53:01 PM

In one year 50$ as BNB coin

Price of SCAP can be easily 10$ in one month! Total Supply now is 1.060.000 coins and max coins is 10.100.000 SCAP! 10% from max supply are available! Circulating Supply is even less!

Hello @everyone ,

George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:57:10 PM

Hello @everyone ,

I have also a MN. I will invest in a new one... at least now the price is a low level... why to wait?
George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:03:21 PM

Hello @everyone ,

I have also a MN. I will invest in a new one... at least now the price is a low level... why to wait?

The ROI of this coin is just perfect...  60 days...
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:04:51 PM

SCAP to Moon

Hello @everyone ,

George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:10:31 PM

SCAP to Moon

Hello @everyone ,

The dev team just finished the first burning program. It is interesting that they are burning their money... that means that they are purchasing the value of this coin. Well done, guys!
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:15:25 PM

You have all info including ROI: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SCAP/

Hello @everyone ,

The ROI of this coin is just perfect...  60 days...
George1900

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:18:43 PM

Grow up kids!!!

This is really amazing. People that lost a lot of money in this business find the way to recover the loses. I really admire this kind of people that never gives up. they are looking all the time for new opportunities. This time, i can bet all my money, that they found the perfect solution. SCAP rocks
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:29:57 PM

There are only 2 BTC for sale! It's crazy!!! SCAP at $ 10 is coming SOOOOOOOOON

Grow up kids!!!

This is really amazing. People that lost a lot of money in this business find the way to recover the loses. I really admire this kind of people that never gives up. they are looking all the time for new opportunities. This time, i can bet all my money, that they found the perfect solution. SCAP rocks
Zeti

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:17:22 PM

The first 210 block rewards are 4715 coins
210*4715=990.150
10% premine....No published team....
I wouldn't invest any money in it!
cryptoroyal666

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:18:50 AM

Did you know that SCAP has NO ICO IEO, made a swap, also in 2020 runs a coins burning program? A lot of coins were used!
See circulating supply here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/safecapital

The first 210 block rewards are 4715 coins
210*4715=990.150
10% premine....No published team....
I wouldn't invest any money in it!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: