Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2019, 12:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 726 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1256293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DevonMiner

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

I can confirm about SP31 shipping, got my email, checked the tracking, DHL should deliver on Monday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1111

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:20:15 PM

24 hours left...will the SP20 tracking number be received?  I'd bet NO.
We are still working hard to ship out all the SP20s by tomorrow and will continue to update you.
You are one angry miner...
You mean about the fact that 3 days prior to their shipping deadline they had no clue if they could ship or not?  And 24 hours before there is no additional news? I may be angry, but it's better than being a pushover who just accepts these poor business practices.

think it was reference to the fact that spondoolies just promised that they will likely ship out all the SP20 orders by the end of the month - 1 hour before you said you dont beleive them

Time will tell, eh?

Why all the concern..SP has a pretty solid track record for shipping on time. If it is delayed a day or so it will not really make a big difference. You need to pop a Xanax or 3 and chill out.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:38:29 PM

We are still working hard to ship out all the SP20s by tomorrow and will continue to update you.
You mean about the fact that 3 days prior to their shipping deadline they had no clue if they could ship or not?  And 24 hours before there is no additional news? I may be angry, but it's better than being a pushover who just accepts these poor business practices.

think it was reference to the fact that spondoolies just promised that they will likely ship out all the SP20 orders by the end of the month - 1 hour before you said you dont beleive them

Time will tell, eh?

Why all the concern..SP has a pretty solid track record for shipping on time. If it is delayed a day or so it will not really make a big difference. You need to pop a Xanax or 3 and chill out.

Wow, people are "pre-complaining" when the deadline hasn't been missed yet?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

Not the answer I was looking for unfortunately, but thanks for your reply.

I will add that our estimations on RB and systems preformance were honest. It wasn't a deliberate tactic. I did learn a lesson here.

We also found the root cause, which we'll make sure not to repeat on future gens. I'm sorry that I'm vague here.

We'll start another round of refunds (and complete the first one, we have problems with small number of international wires) soon.

Guy

should work on the underpromise/overdeliver model a bit. By comparison, almost every single bitmain product has been capable of acheiving 10% over spec
S1: 180->200GH
S2: 1TH->1.15TH
S3: 440GH->500GH
S4: 2TH->2.2TH
S1 - agreed, my S1 has given a solid 200GH/s (overclocked) since I got it.

S2 - disagree. My S2 power supply failed, the original Enermax 1000 was inadequate. Also I get a pretty solid 1TH/s, which is on-spec and I'm happy with, but I certainly don't get anything over spec.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

You mean about the fact that 3 days prior to their shipping deadline they had no clue if they could ship or not? ...
We're working through the weekend to meet the October shipping deadline.
The reasons for the last minute shipping are numerous and has also very much to do with unauthorized strikes in Israel sea ports, see for example here.
It happens also in previous months, we had to ask the carrier to change route, deliver to cypress and fly the parts into Israel.
We're going through hoops to make sure the entire material needed for production arrives on time. It's an enormous, challenging task.
Right now we're producing the SP20 and we'll ship them after the proper burn-in tests in Flextronics. It might be slipped to the beginning of next week. If this will be the case, we'll compensate.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is back with the SPx36: https://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/spx36
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:26:51 AM

Seeing the level of communication provided by SP in this thread makes me want to order some hardware.  What are the lead times for orders placed this week or next?
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:40:38 AM

Seeing the level of communication provided by SP in this thread makes me want to order some hardware.  What are the lead times for orders placed this week or next?
SP20 - less than a week
SP35 - one month

Spondoolies is back with the SPx36: https://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/spx36
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:49:30 AM

Thank you. Going to give it some thought, BTC's low price being the only thing that makes me hesitate. That SP35 would be nice. Smiley
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1199

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

Thank you. Going to give it some thought, BTC's low price being the only thing that makes me hesitate. That SP35 would be nice. Smiley

yeah i agree these guys have been good to me (gave me a refund even thou technically
 they did not need to do so at least legally)

feel I owe them a product ...just at 15c/kwh and hosting fees can't get the numbers to work at these btc prices (or the prev units not really good for my home use)

well maybe the next lot then ... another.generation or some such I can figure out at least how to kinda float a miner from them.....the NO pre-order plan is helpful

on me jumping the shark on this....pretty much no more pre-orders of asic equip for me (no refund no roi Titan)

Searing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

yeah i agree these guys have been good to me (gave me a refund even thou technically
 they did not need to do so at least legally)

feel I owe them a product ...just at 15c/kwh and hosting fees can't get the numbers to work at these btc prices (or the prev units not really good for my home use)

well maybe the next lot then ... another.generation or some such I can figure out at least how to kinda float a miner from them.....the NO pre-order plan is helpful

on me jumping the shark on this....pretty much no more pre-orders of asic equip for me (no refund no roi Titan)

Searing

15c/kwh alone virtually prices you out of the mining game - hosting fees atop that must hurt. I pay $0.15/kwh but have free hosting in the back of a small business, and I still can't justify most current hardware.

@SP - will there be a price break in the SP20 soon? at $700/TH at 0.7w/GH its almost twice as expensive as antminer S3 units. I understand its much smaller and the software platform is much better, but that really prices it out of the market for most home users.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:34:53 PM

SP31 sent yesterday, SP31 received today by Advania! Thank you!

H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:32:55 PM

You mean about the fact that 3 days prior to their shipping deadline they had no clue if they could ship or not? ...
The reasons for the last minute shipping are numerous and has also very much to do with unauthorized strikes in Israel sea ports, see for example here.
It happens also in previous months, we had to ask the carrier to change route, deliver to cypress and fly the parts into Israel.
We're going through hoops to make sure the entire material needed for production arrives on time. It's an enormous, challenging task.
Right now we're producing the SP20 and we'll ship them after the proper burn-in tests in Flextronics. It might be slipped to the beginning of next week. If this will be the case, we'll compensate.

Guy

The production of the SP20 is slipping into the beginning of the next week. We are working hard to make sure all units are shipped by Monday.
We will offer a BTC compensation for lost mining time.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

Received my first SP31s as well today. Shit that was fast.
Koontas

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

Time will tell, eh?

When you're right, you're right.  Looks like Spondoolies isn't shipping by the end of the month.  I'm shocked.   Roll Eyes

Don't trust any exchange!
Dans

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

My SP31 is out for delivery, and it just shipped 1.5 days ago, that's pretty fast!

I have ordered every Spondoolies-Tech Product that they has shipped so far, and every order has arrived within the time frame promised.    Customer service has been excellent!

I will continue to be a customer on future products, their pre-sales and post-sales customer service and honesty cannot be touched, and their products are rock solid.

Thanks Spondoolies-Tech team, keep up the great work!   Looking forward to hearing more about the next-gen!!

Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1199

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

My SP31 is out for delivery, and it just shipped 1.5 days ago, that's pretty fast!

I have ordered every Spondoolies-Tech Product that they has shipped so far, and every order has arrived within the time frame promised.    Customer service has been excellent!

I will continue to be a customer on future products, their pre-sales and post-sales customer service and honesty cannot be touched, and their products are rock solid.

Thanks Spondoolies-Tech team, keep up the great work!   Looking forward to hearing more about the next-gen!!

when did you order?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zvisha

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

If your miner experiences instability with Murata PSU not related to any specific loop or ASIC (looks like periodic hash-rate dropping to ~3Th with some timeout notifications): please try updating to 2.5.4. it knows how to handle the PSU behaviour better. It should help you. If this fix helps you/doesn't help you - let me know.

Regards`
preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:08:44 AM

so the sp20 is now officially delayed.

unforeseeable until today??

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:11:02 AM

Guy

The production of the SP20 is slipping into the beginning of the next week. We are working hard to make sure all units are shipped by Monday.

Compensation and ship all SP20s by Monday.

First real slip in timeline we've seen. But with compensation I suspect customers will be happy at least in that regard. How long for compensation?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 08:16:57 AM

Guy

Compensation and ship all SP20s by Monday.

First real slip in timeline we've seen. But with compensation I suspect customers will be happy at least in that regard. How long for compensation?

During November. We'll contact SP20 customers and ask for wallets addresses.

Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 726 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.