Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759185 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:27:02 AM

In summary, there is no DEV and thus the coin is dead. Sorry, but you can only delay so long. Good try, I will give you that ;_

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:37:29 AM

In summary, there is no DEV and thus the coin is dead. Sorry, but you can only delay so long. Good try, I will give you that ;_

You are like clock work...I think this makes the 8th time you've claimed the coin dead and/or worthless.  Next post you'll be telling us how you and all your whale friends are going to start dumping!  This is rich!!! 
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

You are like clock work...I think this makes the 8th time you've claimed the coin dead and/or worthless.  Next post you'll be telling us how you and all your whale friends are going to start dumping!  This is rich!!! 

It won't be long, you are correct. How do you like sub 100? Feeling me yet?

CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:15:00 AM

It's really great of you to show up and try to fud when we have a good announcement like above, you are like clock work!

Mindfox hasn't gone anywhere, he was with WC when the shit hit the fan, he is the CTO of WCF and just because he has some personal life items to take care of, you FUD around, priceless!

All you are trying to do is bury the good news of PR, Businesses picking up WC and all you can come up with is that "the coin is dead"... keep trying =)

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:15:34 AM

Partner Announcement picked up off Twitter:

Copyright Protection For Your Digital Creative Works!

We are pleased to announce that for all creative works created by one of our online services, we will be using CryptoCopyright for your Copyright protection!

What does this mean to you?

·       All original creative works crafted by one of our many services, are now utilizing and including (at no extra charge) CryptoCopyright!  This means that we are extending our community support to WhiteCoin to ensure the stability, growth & advancement of a closer integration of services through our combined resources.

·       As we are committed to supporting community networks such as UAW Pro, we have now expanded into the world of CryptoCurrencies selecting WhiteCoin and the newly formed The WhiteCoin Foundation to receive our support for developments, feedback and guidance on how WhiteCoin can begin to emerge for not only business use cases (such as ours) but merchant services and investment vehicles.

·       This also means that when you use UAW Pro or Claim.io to secure your name registration & profiles, we will be implementing the CryptoCopyright services into the Patented Social Name Registration process & Central Name Registration of DandyID, enabling undeniable name registration proof at time of registration via CCR service model.  We are currently in the process of adding this service amongst many more where we will be expanding these services utilizing WhiteCoin as our preferred partner community.

·       We are planning on extending these service to include videos, pictures and any other form of digital creative works that you require copyright protection for!

In addition, if you are looking to acquire WhiteCoin,  currently we are in the process of building an exchange function where you can purchase shair's for use in the already established Social Exchange which can then be exchanged for WhiteCoin - feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about how you can acquire WhiteCoin & start making 2% interest on your holdings!  If you already are trading CryptoCurrencies, you can simply exchange Bitcoin for WhiteCoin across multiple exchanges such as http://mintpal.com and https://bittrex.com

Here is more information on the recent press release:

Privately funded and in the process of going mainstream with their service offerings, CryptoCopyright has been investigating partnerships with various Crypto Currencies for the past 4 months. Evaluating the integrity of various currency networks while carefully considering the currencies investors, community and its core team members shared goals & values towards future developments, WhiteCoin has been selected to secure the commercial support of CCR, making this a truly unique commercial/community partnership to have occurred within the Altcoin CryptoCurrency marketplace in quite some time.

"After months of due diligence, we are excited to announce our selection partner for our Patent Pending Decentralized Digital Timestamping service.  Together with the WhiteCoin Foundation and the greater WhiteCoin community, for many compelling reasons.  Having shown extreme dedication to altering the way in which the altcoin market has traditionally been (pump & dump), WC has overcome extreme adversities to emerge as one of the strongest and most resilient altcoins publically available in the market today." - Jason Arnold, COO

CryptoCopyright is redefining the way in which for profit businesses can deploy a unique approach to building sustainable and profitable partnerships, with substantial community supported networks.  While available to everyone, driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one, WhiteCoin possesses this attractive combination that will help to ensure stability, growth and development of the technology, so that it will continue to advance, expand and diversify with unique, compelling developments for all involved.

"We took careful consideration of the communities visions, goals, technology, development initiatives and market stability, throughout our entire selection process.  These key areas were used to ensure that not only our partnership would align with our common interests but we could positively contribute to the healthy growth of the community as we are committed to providing current and future support from our available resources.  We are extremely excited to be partnering with the WhiteCoin Foundation to contribute to a truly revolutionary community, consisting of private, public and governmental sectors." - Jason Arnold

With each partnership, CCR will be dedicating resources to the community, assisting in driving technological innovations, supporting the efforts of moving developments forward for both the community and publics best interests.

"Speaking on behalf of The WhiteCoin Foundation, I can honestly say that with this partnership, we are now one step closer to satisfying our commitment's of not only becoming a registered foundation in Canada but to fueling the Community driven developments currently under discussion.  With WhiteCoin being accepted by CryptoCopyright for its services, this adds another stamp of approval that WhiteCoin is becoming a highly sought after Community, Foundation and Network asset to both Public and Private Enterprises."  Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

About Shair.com

Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles created and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com's partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services.

- http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

About WhiteCoin

WhiteCoin is an Alternative CryptoCurrency available to everyone, yet controlled by no one - http://whitecoin.info.  The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of officially forming in Canada, brining validity, stabilization and a process to better facilitating communications between Government and the CryptoCurrency Industry. "To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foundation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry." - Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO & Founder - Shair.com

http://archive.aweber.com/uaw_pro/I2wKP/h/Copyright_Protection_For_Your.htm

Good stuff Smiley

R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:01:02 AM

re u profiting if WC down to the ground sir?
mind ur coin instead of making FUD somewhere, trust me, it'll do no good for any of us
am not an investor of WC, but i cant stand by and watching FUD like this anymore...
for GOD's sake... pls...
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:07:53 AM

It's really great of you to show up and try to fud when we have a good announcement like above, you are like clock work!

Mindfox hasn't gone anywhere, he was with WC when the shit hit the fan, he is the CTO of WCF and just because he has some personal life items to take care of, you FUD around, priceless!

All you are trying to do is bury the good news of PR, Businesses picking up WC and all you can come up with is that "the coin is dead"... keep trying =)

Seriously, it doesn't take but a minute to have him come post something on the site. Personal matters don't take months unless you are in a coma.

Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:40:13 AM

Partner Announcement picked up off Twitter:

Copyright Protection For Your Digital Creative Works!

We are pleased to announce that for all creative works created by one of our online services, we will be using CryptoCopyright for your Copyright protection!

What does this mean to you?

·       All original creative works crafted by one of our many services, are now utilizing and including (at no extra charge) CryptoCopyright!  This means that we are extending our community support to WhiteCoin to ensure the stability, growth & advancement of a closer integration of services through our combined resources.

·       As we are committed to supporting community networks such as UAW Pro, we have now expanded into the world of CryptoCurrencies selecting WhiteCoin and the newly formed The WhiteCoin Foundation to receive our support for developments, feedback and guidance on how WhiteCoin can begin to emerge for not only business use cases (such as ours) but merchant services and investment vehicles.

·       This also means that when you use UAW Pro or Claim.io to secure your name registration & profiles, we will be implementing the CryptoCopyright services into the Patented Social Name Registration process & Central Name Registration of DandyID, enabling undeniable name registration proof at time of registration via CCR service model.  We are currently in the process of adding this service amongst many more where we will be expanding these services utilizing WhiteCoin as our preferred partner community.

·       We are planning on extending these service to include videos, pictures and any other form of digital creative works that you require copyright protection for!

In addition, if you are looking to acquire WhiteCoin,  currently we are in the process of building an exchange function where you can purchase shair's for use in the already established Social Exchange which can then be exchanged for WhiteCoin - feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about how you can acquire WhiteCoin & start making 2% interest on your holdings!  If you already are trading CryptoCurrencies, you can simply exchange Bitcoin for WhiteCoin across multiple exchanges such as http://mintpal.com and https://bittrex.com

Here is more information on the recent press release:

Privately funded and in the process of going mainstream with their service offerings, CryptoCopyright has been investigating partnerships with various Crypto Currencies for the past 4 months. Evaluating the integrity of various currency networks while carefully considering the currencies investors, community and its core team members shared goals & values towards future developments, WhiteCoin has been selected to secure the commercial support of CCR, making this a truly unique commercial/community partnership to have occurred within the Altcoin CryptoCurrency marketplace in quite some time.

"After months of due diligence, we are excited to announce our selection partner for our Patent Pending Decentralized Digital Timestamping service.  Together with the WhiteCoin Foundation and the greater WhiteCoin community, for many compelling reasons.  Having shown extreme dedication to altering the way in which the altcoin market has traditionally been (pump & dump), WC has overcome extreme adversities to emerge as one of the strongest and most resilient altcoins publically available in the market today." - Jason Arnold, COO

CryptoCopyright is redefining the way in which for profit businesses can deploy a unique approach to building sustainable and profitable partnerships, with substantial community supported networks.  While available to everyone, driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one, WhiteCoin possesses this attractive combination that will help to ensure stability, growth and development of the technology, so that it will continue to advance, expand and diversify with unique, compelling developments for all involved.

"We took careful consideration of the communities visions, goals, technology, development initiatives and market stability, throughout our entire selection process.  These key areas were used to ensure that not only our partnership would align with our common interests but we could positively contribute to the healthy growth of the community as we are committed to providing current and future support from our available resources.  We are extremely excited to be partnering with the WhiteCoin Foundation to contribute to a truly revolutionary community, consisting of private, public and governmental sectors." - Jason Arnold

With each partnership, CCR will be dedicating resources to the community, assisting in driving technological innovations, supporting the efforts of moving developments forward for both the community and publics best interests.

"Speaking on behalf of The WhiteCoin Foundation, I can honestly say that with this partnership, we are now one step closer to satisfying our commitment's of not only becoming a registered foundation in Canada but to fueling the Community driven developments currently under discussion.  With WhiteCoin being accepted by CryptoCopyright for its services, this adds another stamp of approval that WhiteCoin is becoming a highly sought after Community, Foundation and Network asset to both Public and Private Enterprises."  Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

About Shair.com

Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles created and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com's partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services.

- http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

About WhiteCoin

WhiteCoin is an Alternative CryptoCurrency available to everyone, yet controlled by no one - http://whitecoin.info.  The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of officially forming in Canada, brining validity, stabilization and a process to better facilitating communications between Government and the CryptoCurrency Industry. "To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foundation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry." - Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO & Founder - Shair.com

http://archive.aweber.com/uaw_pro/I2wKP/h/Copyright_Protection_For_Your.htm

this are good news, thanks for sharing CryptoSEO...
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:08:40 PM

Unfortunately, price continues to drop without new buy support. Your statement of buying new coins cheap has no merit. Ignore as you will, that is your choice I could care less. I am looking out for the new investor and have little vested interest left because this coin is in the gutter. I will continue to play an advocacy role here and once the "community" becomes a little more truthful, I may decide to stop calling you out. Admit you don't have a DEV anymore and we can end my "FUD" - your move.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:16:00 PM

http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/89204482883/cryptcoin-investors-impending-doom-mindfox

Khelgaar

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:15:09 PM

re u profiting if WC down to the ground sir?
mind ur coin instead of making FUD somewhere, trust me, it'll do no good for any of us
am not an investor of WC, but i cant stand by and watching FUD like this anymore...
for GOD's sake... pls...

just use "ignore"
from what i've gathered from his posts and pm's he's trying to buy up as many cheap wc as possible (probably for a pump/dump group), so he will be fudding for a long time, with occasional sock puppet and shill accounts jumping in with "support"

For past few days trying to figure out is this one person or group of them. So many diametrically different comments on the same subject. More and more agree with the idea of ​​a whale group that currently holds this price because of the accumulation of coins.

In any case, let them/him continue to FUD, any advertising is still advertising as long as the story of a WC continues everyone is in favor...  Wink

Cheers
B.
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:38:34 PM

Nice try ... Did you even read the article and newbie questions that you linked? Just shows how much you are not into the whole story of WhiteCoin
and who and what did from the beginning... But keep going and just for you to know... I still buy Wink
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:40:42 PM

I am not impressed with the direction of WC. All we ever get are empty promises and how great the community is, same usual circle jerk bs. The dev team is barely active, whats left of it that is. If you think me or wright are fuding for cheap coins then dream on. You'll snap out of it when we hit 1 satoshi. We haven't gotten an updated wallet in months like promised. A marketing PR campaign was never ran with the new "facelift". We have no programmer so we will never get a whiteout feature. I feel like I'm in a crazy house, no one wants to face the facts.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

Nice try ... Did you even read the article and newbie questions that you linked? Just shows how much you are not into the whole story of WhiteCoin
and who and what did from the beginning... But keep going and just for you to know... I still buy Wink

Haha, at least he's getting more elaborate

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

[edit]

Here is my Proposed High Level roadmap for the community to consider:

* Build "Privacy Switch" for WC
* Privacy Switch can be extended to WhiteOut as a module
* Clearly define and agree on WhiteOut "mining/minting" logistics such as:
  * Wallet holding WC --> PoS (optional WC PoS Mining WhiteOut)
  * WC PoS = WhiteOut = Minting of WO
  * WO can only be minted with/by WC Wallet
  * Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
  * 2 - coin wallet = interwallet exchange WC - WO
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

| WhiteCoin PRIVACY features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

Wow, was not expecting to see practically the same amount of votes on all 3 choices.

so ideally it should be:
integrated privacy feature in WC, but as separate option, thus pleasing everyone Grin

a plugin system:
so its up to individual user to download and use "whiteout" plugin.
this plugin would only work with WC

and then you could use this plugin framework to add more downloadable features Smiley

I support this idea, i think it is best option.

I like the idea of a framework as well to be used with the current WC. Where is the vote button for that little gem?

I support this idea.

Are these ideas overlapping?  The idea of a switch (first outline) and a plug-in (2nd one) sound similar.  Is this semantics or a different idea?  I do see that one proposes the new coin, and the other, a modified working WC.  Are these are two proposals to be debating?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

[edit]

* Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

Wow, was not expecting to see practically the same amount of votes on all 3 choices.

so ideally it should be:
integrated privacy feature in WC, but as separate option, thus pleasing everyone Grin

a plugin system:

and then you could use this plugin framework to add more downloadable features Smiley

I like the idea of a framework as well to be used with the current WC. Where is the vote button for that little gem?

I support this idea.

Are these ideas overlapping?  The idea of a switch (first outline) and a plug-in (2nd one) sound similar.  Is this semantics or a different idea?  I do see that one proposes the new coin, and the other, a modified working WC.  Are these are two proposals to be debating?

We know a new coin is an option...and do-able.

Let's float the framework idea out to a few devs and get some feedback on implementing that idea...then we know how to move forward.
surfguy72

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:54:22 PM

Let's float the framework idea out to a few devs and get some feedback on implementing that idea...then we know how to move forward.

I've got a friend or two I'll reach out to for some preliminary thoughts.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:08:44 PM

ignore the fud and ask yourselves:
would you keep posting in threads of coins you're not interested in?
over and over and over?

yeah, me neither....

you don't spend this kind of effort because you dont want coins. period.
they are fudding to push the price into their target lowball buy-ins

its good to see people moving their coins to their wallets for staking and not selling this cheap (mintpal wallet dropped from 60m+ to 30m+ that should tell you something)

keep wc distributed between as many people as possible, instead of accumulated in the hands of few whales

+1

There are many of us moving our WC to our wallets for staking which does tell you something, lets keep taking their WC of their dumping service and continue to fill our Wallets Wink

CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:13:05 PM

[edit]

[end edit]

so ideally it should be:

a plugin system:

I support this idea.

Mogonzo should be back today, I am all for this and will contribute with donation as I am sure that 500k won't hit the mark to make it happen but its a good start Smiley

You guys have my 2 WC on the high level roadmap, now its just time to make it happen.  When I am back, I will be more than happy to assist as I can!

Keep up the good fight, tons of great shit going on Smiley  Fuk the fudsters and hit ignore, makes this forum a much nicer place to communicate!

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:22:41 PM

Whitecoin does not have a DEV (Mindfox) is my point. Thus, blatant lies from the community about Mindfox being "on personal leave" lol --such scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: