Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

I am not impressed with the direction of WC. All we ever get are empty promises and how great the community is, same usual circle jerk bs. The dev team is barely active, whats left of it that is. If you think me or wright are fuding for cheap coins then dream on. You'll snap out of it when we hit 1 satoshi. We haven't gotten an updated wallet in months like promised. A marketing PR campaign was never ran with the new "facelift". We have no programmer so we will never get a whiteout feature. I feel like I'm in a crazy house, no one wants to face the facts.

Glad to see you actually understand what is going on. Really tried to support this coin, but every time I turn around I uncover new facts and everything is based on empty promises or "wait it's coming". This is exactly how silkcoin was operating until the community admitted they did not know what they were doing. Having a crap coin is one thing. Having a scam coin is another. I would much rather have the crap coin (WC) with a honest community and not a bunch of folks telling each other it's going to be OK drinking the purple Kool-aid holding hands.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

Mogonzo should be back today, I am all for this and will contribute with donation as I am sure that 500k won't hit the mark to make it happen but its a good start Smiley

You guys have my 2 WC on the high level roadmap, now its just time to make it happen.  When I am back, I will be more than happy to assist as I can!

Keep up the good fight, tons of great shit going on Smiley  Fuk the fudsters and hit ignore, makes this forum a much nicer place to communicate!

Yeah, I see the situation in Canada improving, pretty crazy what they've had to go through.

We'll have to keep an official tally of the BTC and WC support for each idea.  The end result will be kind of a hybrid decision. 

1.) Which idea has the most support ($$$)
2.) Which idea can be implimented with available funds
3.) Which idea is what the community at large wants

Not in any exact order though. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

[edit]

Here is my Proposed High Level roadmap for the community to consider:

* Build "Privacy Switch" for WC
* Privacy Switch can be extended to WhiteOut as a module
* Clearly define and agree on WhiteOut "mining/minting" logistics such as:
  * Wallet holding WC --> PoS (optional WC PoS Mining WhiteOut)
  * WC PoS = WhiteOut = Minting of WO
  * WO can only be minted with/by WC Wallet
  * Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
  * 2 - coin wallet = interwallet exchange WC - WO
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

| WhiteCoin PRIVACY features POLL | VOTE NOW! |

Wow, was not expecting to see practically the same amount of votes on all 3 choices.

so ideally it should be:
integrated privacy feature in WC, but as separate option, thus pleasing everyone Grin

a plugin system:
so its up to individual user to download and use "whiteout" plugin.
this plugin would only work with WC

and then you could use this plugin framework to add more downloadable features Smiley

I support this idea, i think it is best option.

I like the idea of a framework as well to be used with the current WC. Where is the vote button for that little gem?

I support this idea.

Are these ideas overlapping?  The idea of a switch (first outline) and a plug-in (2nd one) sound similar.  Is this semantics or a different idea?  I do see that one proposes the new coin, and the other, a modified working WC.  Are these are two proposals to be debating?

We know a new coin is an option...and do-able.

Let's float the framework idea out to a few devs and get some feedback on implementing that idea...then we know how to move forward.

Mogonzo should be back today, I am all for this and will contribute with donation as I am sure that 500k won't hit the mark to make it happen but its a good start Smiley

You guys have my 2 WC on the high level roadmap, now its just time to make it happen.  When I am back, I will be more than happy to assist as I can!

Keep up the good fight, tons of great shit going on Smiley  Fuk the fudsters and hit ignore, makes this forum a much nicer place to communicate!

500K is a good start...hopefully we will hear soon on how much $$$ it will take.  I don't see raising financial support toward an actual goal as much of a problem.  
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

Seriously, it doesn't take but a minute to have him come post something on the site. Personal matters don't take months unless you are in a coma.
Ok, here you are. I posted something.

Most of you know that I'm not a forum guy and I prefer to talk real time (like IRC).
Seriously, it doesn't take but seconds to connect to IRC and find me.
But for me, to come to a thread that I didn't refresh for quite some time, meant that I had to read tenhs of pages of posts (which you'll have to excuse me I didn't have the time to do thoroughly) and it would take many many hours.

Happy?
mindfox

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:22:03 PM

I have so many things to say, that I kept inside me for so long... Instead, I'll just do a couple of questions to everyone care to answer me honestly:

Why does people think that designing/analyzing/developing is something everyone can do, in a very little time and it costs nothing? (in effort to learn new things, understand better old things, gather resources and knowledge that is needed to support a project)

Why do people think that a developer does not put a lot of money in the table with his time and effort? When you go to work, don't you get a sallary? When a developer spends time for a new wallet feature or a coin, isn't he heavily investing with his time? (that is valued in real money) Those money when put to developing the coin or a new wallet, isn't a heavy investment on behalf of the dev team?

Why do you think that implementing "anon", second linked chains, addin systems (without compromising security) is so simple and should be ready yesterday?

I would prefer to see people reply to me in IRC. Better way to communicate and you can "feel" the one you are talking with. No need to browse pages of pages in order to get the main idea and concept of a conversation Smiley
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

I have so many things to say, that I kept inside me for so long... Instead, I'll just do a couple of questions to everyone care to answer me honestly:

Why does people think that designing/analyzing/developing is something everyone can do, in a very little time and it costs nothing? (in effort to learn new things, understand better old things, gather resources and knowledge that is needed to support a project)

Why do people think that a developer does not put a lot of money in the table with his time and effort? When you go to work, don't you want to be paid? Those money when put to developing the coin or a new wallet, isn't a heave investment on behalf of the dev team?

Why do you think that implementing "anon", second linked chains, addin systems (without compromising security) is so simple and should be ready yesterday?

I would prefer to see people reply to me in IRC. Better way to communicate and you can "feel" the one you are talking with. No need to browse pages of pages in order to get the main idea and concept of a conversation Smiley

+1

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

Why do people think that a developer does not put a lot of money in the table with his time and effort? When you go to work, don't you get a sallary? When a developer spends time for a new wallet feature or a coin, isn't he heavily investing with his time? (that is valued in real money) Those money when put to developing the coin or a new wallet, isn't a heavy investment on behalf of the dev team?

Thanks for your thoughts mindfox, I'm not sure everyone was seeing it from your perspective.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

fair points, well made.

I appreciate the work done so far and work to be done.
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

Heres the important question. Can you implant the features the community wants and how much BTC will it cost us. We needed a new wallet months ago and want to add new features to make Whitecoin more attractive to everyone.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 11:40:07 PM

Heres the important question. Can you implant the features the community wants and how much BTC will it cost us. We needed a new wallet months ago and want to add new features to make Whitecoin more attractive to everyone.
You really didn't read my post, did you?
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:08:29 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:22:32 AM by mogonzo

Hi Everyone,

Now that the power situation has stabilized and that I've caught up on my IRL work, I'm now back on IRC for those who have been looking for me. Lots of updates and great things still in the pipeline. I'd like to thank mindfox for coming back to talk with us despite having a very full plate trying to balance family, IRL work, and crypto.

As some of you have probably guessed, I've held off on sending out our release about Bill C-31 until next week, the news cycle along with my own spotty internet/power situation didn't really support it being picked up this week.

Considering what a lively and interesting discussion we've had regarding anon features, I hope it's been made clear to everyone that while we have not cancelled any plans, we have indeed extended the community consultation process.

As a final note regarding the conversation on here of the last few days, I'd like to thank everyone who made a special effort to stay positive in the face of some difficult circumstances this week. I've been working in online communications now for many years, and in my professional opinion we are indeed seeing the work of coordinated trolls in our thread. As a result, we will be implementing some community guidelines and requesting that BCT grant our community the ability to moderate this thread.

Freedom of speech will always be respected by the WCF, but very soon any outright falsehood will be deleted mercilessly and without apology.

We've got some more good news coming for you soon, along with a financial update from the foundation tomorrow!

All the best,

Chris

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

Now that the power situation has stabilized and that I've caught up on my IRL work, I'm now back on IRC for those who have been looking for me. Lots of updates and great things still in the pipeline. I'd like to thank mindfox for coming back to talk with us despite having a very full plate trying to balance family, IRL work, and crypto.

As some of you have probably guessed, I've held off on sending out our release about Bill C-31 until next week, the news cycle along with my own spotty internet/power situation didn't really support it being picked up this week.

Considering what a lively and interesting discussion we've had regarding anon features, I hope it's been made clear to everyone that while we have not cancelled any plans, we have indeed extended the community consultation process.

As a final note regarding the conversation on here of the last few days, I'd like to thank everyone who made a special effort to stay positive in the face of some difficult circumstances this week. I've been working in online communications now for many years, and in my professional opinion we are indeed seeing the work of coordinated trolls in our thread. As a result, we will be implementing some community guidelines and requesting that BCT grant our community the ability to moderate this thread.

Freedom of speech will always be respected by the WCF, but very soon any outright falsehood will be deleted mercilessly and without apology.

We've got some more good news coming for you soon, along with a financial update from the foundation tomorrow!

All the best,

Chris

Classic way to cover up your shady operations. Good luck finding investors.

delphs

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:47:10 AM

Your trolling stopped being funny 600 pages of comments ago, know you're just being a dick.

Why do you still post here instead of selling and cutting your loses? Or simply backup that wallet file away and wait to see if something ever happen?

Your useless trolling only helps driving the price down and keeps the focus away from real discussions about the future of the coin and foundation.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:51:15 AM

Seriously, it doesn't take but a minute to have him come post something on the site. Personal matters don't take months unless you are in a coma.
Ok, here you are. I posted something.

Most of you know that I'm not a forum guy and I prefer to talk real time (like IRC).
Seriously, it doesn't take but seconds to connect to IRC and find me.
But for me, to come to a thread that I didn't refresh for quite some time, meant that I had to read tenhs of pages of posts (which you'll have to excuse me I didn't have the time to do thoroughly) and it would take many many hours.

Happy?

Happy?
[/quote]
Good luck and appreciate the obligatory troll. Hope they paid you well for your guest appearance. You certainly have done nothing on the coin and now want money to produce what, a new logo on the wallet with maybe some additional borders using a GUI wallet SDK generator a five year old could program? No buying it at all. I knew the minute folks started asking about a new WOC, this coin was over. But hey, I sold so all done. Just hope others dump before its too late. At this rate, the coins will all be staking and worth zero. Any fool can look at the declining market cap and volume and see what is going on. Too much.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

I am going to go take care of some personal issue so I won't be around for awhile (lol). So go ahead and continue to troll this crap coin and extract as much wealth as you can from all the noobs before they understand your shill practice and connections to MossaNYC and Pr0m to name a few. David Pate and I will be watching and when Fontas shows up, this coin is history. But hey, you have been warned.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:04:33 AM

Your trolling stopped being funny 600 pages of comments ago, know you're just being a dick.

Why do you still post here instead of selling and cutting your loses? Or simply backup that wallet file away and wait to see if something ever happen?

Your useless trolling only helps driving the price down and keeps the focus away from real discussions about the future of the coin and foundation.

I am here to prevent people from getting suckered into your con game basically. I could care less what you feel and will post whatever I feel before you turn socialist and start to censor the forum, which would be funny considering the anon pump as of late. This is how I know this place is a joke and scam,

delphs

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:09:24 AM

I am here to prevent people from getting suckered into your con game basically. I could care less what you feel and will post whatever I feel before you turn socialist and start to censor the forum, which would be funny considering the anon pump as of late. This is how I know this place is a joke and scam,

bahahaha of all the real scam coins out there, you are wasting your time on a legit one that had a bad start?

You'll fit right up there on the BTC-e.com chat group! LOL

Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:53:59 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:06:28 AM by Ownski

bahahaha of all the real scam coins out there, you are wasting your time on a legit one that had a bad start?

You'll fit right up there on the BTC-e.com chat group! LOL

I feel bad for this chump. This poor fool doesn't know that Whitecoin was literally copy pasted from Blackcoins source code... I mean you couldnt even run both of the wallets at the same time without problems  Roll Eyes jesus christ people, don't be so stupid.

Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:08:40 AM

Hi Everyone,

All the best,

Chris

I have lots of faith in you but we (as in the community) really need to start seeing some actual progress before everyone dumps this to 1 liteoshi.

P.S. I hope your smarter than censoring everyone.

Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

You really didn't read my post, did you?

Right, So I'll take that as a no.

So shall we start looking for another programmer? Other than one who makes a smug appearance every few months... What are the bounty limits we are willing to spend for the features we want?

Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: