Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:08:35 PM

what is the difference between privacy and anon

can u share with us

thx in advance

I'll like that too, a clearer explanation in this context.

For me Privacy sounds safe and secure and Anon sounds shady lol

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:14:27 PM

BIG NEWS INCOMING!!! BUY BUY BUY

WC will never exceed 100-120 even if all other altcoins magically disappear someday.
in fact, wc died the day of his birth, and if it continues to exist it will not be more than a zombicoin  Grin
u can add anon, u can found partners, u can make partenship with microsoft, WC ll cost 100 s@t no more...  Grin
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

WC will never exceed 100-120 even if all other altcoins magically disappear someday.
in fact, wc died the day of his birth, and if it continues to exist it will not be more than a zombicoin  Grin
u can add anon, u can found partners, u can make partenship with microsoft, WC ll cost 100 s@t no more...  Grin

...and now you can move along further Wink
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

I'm in a phone meeting right now, but just wanted to point out for the record that the companion coin idea was mine, but that I still prefer the idea of integrating a privacy (read: not anonymous) option into WC.

Agree. Big difference in ANON and privacy and thanks for the clarification and all the work you are doing. I know it's tough, but heading right way.

can u share with us

thx in advance

Sure thing. Anon is cloaked with no way to ever determine the source. Privacy is cloaked with a way to determine the source. Policy would then define the ability to unmask based on rules, laws, etc. Hope this clears it up a little for you and great question!

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

Sure thing. Anon is cloaked with no way to ever determine the source. Privacy is cloaked with a way to determine the source. Policy would then define the ability to unmask based on rules, laws, etc. Hope this clears it up a little for you and great question!

clear enough thx
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:36:05 PM

I'm in a phone meeting right now, but just wanted to point out for the record that the companion coin idea was mine, but that I still prefer the idea of integrating a privacy (read: not anonymous) option into WC.

Agree. Big difference in ANON and privacy and thanks for the clarification and all the work you are doing. I know it's tough, but heading right way.

can u share with us

thx in advance

Thats actually a good explanation, and is align with what i'm thinking.  We'd need to explore the rules/laws being formed in Canada regarding privacy.  Could be something WC can uniquely offer.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
neoxxx

Activity: 351

Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:38:37 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 03:53:21 PM by neoxxx

Some good price up..the air is more positive !!  Wink

neoxxx

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:17:24 PM

thanks for sharing more info  Wink

PS:

..any of you are interested to 1 Platimax ENERMAX 1500W like new, only used for 2 months, including everything in the box, just for only 500000WC Grin + shipping price.

More info HERE

Some pic:

Khelgaar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:22:03 PM

ask him why he owns millions of whitecoins then....
and still trying to scare people into selling him low
he is not going to get enough coins to manipulate market.

figure that out  Smiley
been looking at his posts and see that nick is included in more than few threads Wink
and nothing but fudding...
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

can u share with us

thx in advance

Thats actually a good explanation, and is align with what i'm thinking.  We'd need to explore the rules/laws being formed in Canada regarding privacy.  Could be something WC can uniquely offer.

that would be great surf  Smiley
nice explanation WhiteNotWright  Wink
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:33:36 PM

ask him why he owns millions of whitecoins then....
and still trying to scare people into selling him low
he is not going to get enough coins to manipulate market.

figure that out  Smiley
been looking at his posts and see that nick is included in more than few threads Wink
and nothing but fudding...

just the usual bottomfeeder, fudding to buy low and when things turn around he will be the first one hyping and screaming "to da mooon", etc

Cheesy

yup, that is for sure... cheers mate
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:35:08 PM

nice hash power @ChunkyPools, well done guys   Wink
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:49:51 PM

things are looking good

Keep it up guys

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

Nice increase in website traffic as well from looking at the stats for past couple of days, most visited page atm is: http://whitecoin.info/whitecoin-foundation/

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:46:14 PM

Anyone seen this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697553.0

I can help you. I have been in the business of SEO for the last 7 years and through trial and error I have learned what works and what doesn't. Along my failures and successes, I have learned and incredible amount including what it takes to get links buried in the search engines so they wont be seen by people searching for your coin. I have seen a few coins including, but not limited to:

Whitecoin
Supercoin
Razorcoin
Asiacoin

Which are all decent coins but when you search these the first thing your eyes see are those altcoin herald posts about how they are a scam. I can help these coins as well as any others receiving unnecessary FUD, but I wont do it for free. I am curious to see what this thread does in terms of attention. If it looks to be worth my time, I will help you guys. Let me know by responding to this thread or pm'ing me. I will be checking this thread regularly and keep it updated.

Cheers!

mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:43:09 PM

Special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.
Some of Jason’s very  notable achievements:

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Khelgaar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

mogonzo, great news. Jason Arnold welcome aboard... Wish you and all of us good luck in future business  Wink
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

A comment from Jason:

Welcome aboard Jason!!!  I am big fan of transparency through the use of real names... Smiley  But, if you have a working handle in IRC and in the forums...what is it?
neoxxx

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:13:33 PM

Quote from: Jason
A comment from Jason:

Welcome aboard, and good staking!
I'm really happy to hear the confidence and enthusiasm.
piotrek

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:17:11 PM

This is huge! I like this direction Smiley Good luck guys.  Cheesy

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: