Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:26:10 AM

how is merged mining with noble going on?
moved backwards on priority list
noble and diamond will focus their interactions on noble marketplace
noble did choose that the delay until we would be able provide them a POS wallet is to long for them
daniel will still continue with his code review and redesign in a modular system
and we will use the results for upgrade our own wallet code
this will be implemented in part 3 of the timeline i released in the post before
merged mining depends a lot on our decision regarding mining algo

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:40:22 AM

may I spend a couple words on the algo: history says every algo can be "broken" (using fpga or asic), so why change it again and go thru all the hassle of forks and wallet updates? in the end what matters is coin stability and hashrate distribution which don't necesarily go worse with asic or fpga; btw cpu/gpu mining is over for most of us anyway.
unless there is some crypto breaktru I'd stay with groestl.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:36:05 PM

may I spend a couple words on the algo: history says every algo can be "broken" (using fpga or asic), so why change it again and go thru all the hassle of forks and wallet updates? in the end what matters is coin stability and hashrate distribution which don't necesarily go worse with asic or fpga; btw cpu/gpu mining is over for most of us anyway.

This is especially true if in another 6-8 months block rewards are going to drop to .1 then there is no point to switch algos?  The mining will be negligible and most of the network support would come from the wallets minting correct?  Just wondering if it makes sense overall.  In 6-8 months asics/fpgas can point here all they want if you are only getting .1 dmd per block it is probably not worth it for them.  Maybe I misunderstand something but just my thoughts before coffee. :-)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:30:54 PM

This is especially true if in another 6-8 months block rewards are going to drop to .1 then there is no point to switch algos?  The mining will be negligible and most of the network support would come from the wallets minting correct?  Just wondering if it makes sense overall.  In 6-8 months asics/fpgas can point here all they want if you are only getting .1 dmd per block it is probably not worth it for them.  Maybe I misunderstand something but just my thoughts before coffee. :-)

hybrid security is a core concept of DMD Diamond
which mean there is at least 2 ways of generating blocks
we will keep that feature

POS will stay for sure

but its not a law written in stone which way will be the second way to generate  coins
keep actual algo for pow
or switch algo
or expand to multiple pow algos
or even no pow algo and instead another coingenerating way

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:38:59 PM

This is especially true if in another 6-8 months block rewards are going to drop to .1 then there is no point to switch algos?  The mining will be negligible and most of the network support would come from the wallets minting correct?  Just wondering if it makes sense overall.  In 6-8 months asics/fpgas can point here all they want if you are only getting .1 dmd per block it is probably not worth it for them.  Maybe I misunderstand something but just my thoughts before coffee. :-)

POS will stay for sure

but its not a law written in stone which way will be the second way to generate  coins
keep actual algo for pow
or switch algo
What about neo-scrypt for pow?
Or merge mining.

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:25:39 PM

POS will stay for sure

but its not a law written in stone which way will be the second way to generate  coins
keep actual algo for pow
or switch algo
What about neo-scrypt for pow?
Or merge mining.

As pokeytex put it, changing algorithm for any other neo or some other doesn't mean much right now.
Once the POW reduction happens, POW will stay there just to keep the speed of transactions.

There is a strong point for switching to SHA256 but only under certain conditions where network security is ensured and backed by some serious cloud mining.
We could also explore other ways of securing the network that would incentivise people for doing non minable jobs but with overall benefit to the whole thing.

The days of direct mining are coming to an end - in classical sense - the best bet for those with mining gear would be to use multipool and mine for Diamonds and shares in Diamond Cloud Mining.
This actually is a pretty good investment return combo.

As for general security we are building something that would make any attempt of taking down the network (POS) pretty expensive. So looking from that perspective PoW in future won't necessarily hold a crucial position.

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:27:24 AM

Popshot, could you pls give us a wallet address to start collecting the 2.5 BTC for the premium press package ?

Press release Community initiative

Make the world talk about Diamond.

We're aiming for maximum expousure option.

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* All of the above in our Standard package - (Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
* Extra viral social media syndication
* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.
* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible).

BTC address: 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

If you cannot make the donation, you can pledge that when the time comes you will chip in.

Hi popshot
Contribution made, txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/9b5992294dab892b7a7b0777b18853a59e2c637151ec2258f8f636e8b245be13.

Regards
chilo

PS I think we should use the term 'contribution' rather than 'donation', as I expect funding will be used to benefit all contributors/supporters as well: this is not a giveaway and we are involved. It helps me feel included! 😊

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:46:20 AM

13.12.2014 Statusupdate DMD Xmas giveaways
(0.5 DMD for free each $ investest into DMD Cloudmining)

8416 of 10000 sponsored DMD Cloudmining shares are still avaiable
minimum was reduced to 0.25 BTC to give everyone the chance be part of it
this Xmas promotion end with 24.12.2014
UPDATE: we will also accept Paycoins XPY for invest market will open soon at cryptsy

INVEST ONCE -> EARN EACH DAY!

no power cost
no maintenance
no heat
no noise
no decrease of earning power
nothing beside daily payouts

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos

What's the best way to invest into DMD?
In my opinion you should split your investment into the following:
By buying 50% DMD direct and 50% into DMD Cloudmining
This way you can maximize your profit and stabilize the coin.
DMD Cloudmining earn daily DMD and the DMD in ur wallet run in 50% POS mode.
Some would call that Double POS (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake)

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:37:27 PM

Popshot, could you pls give us a wallet address to start collecting the 2.5 BTC for the premium press package ?

Press release Community initiative

Make the world talk about Diamond.

We're aiming for maximum expousure option.

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* All of the above in our Standard package - (Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)
* Extra viral social media syndication
* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal… Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.
* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.
* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

The cost for our Full Premium Service above is 2.4 BTC or 2.2 BTC if you supply us with your press release already written (we will still edit it to make sure it reaches the widest audience possible).

BTC address: 1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

If you cannot contribute, you can pledge that when the time comes you will chip in.

Hi popshot
Contribution made, txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/9b5992294dab892b7a7b0777b18853a59e2c637151ec2258f8f636e8b245be13.

Regards
chilo

PS I think we should use the term 'contribution' rather than 'donation', as I expect funding will be used to benefit all contributors/supporters as well: this is not a giveaway and we are involved. It helps me feel included! 😊

Thank you for your contribution chilo!
It's definitely done to the benefit of all supporters.

Making Dimaond appear in so many outlets and especially high profile ones is in the best interest of every Diamond holder.

8 to go Smiley

paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:17:51 PM

Please help
I do not understand how to use the trigger
I want to buy DMD.
What settings should I do?
These settings do not work:

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 02:10:51 AM

14.12.2014 Statusupdate DMD Xmas giveaways
(0.5 DMD for free each $ investest into DMD Cloudmining)

8289 of 10000 sponsored DMD Cloudmining shares are still avaiable
minimum was reduced to 0.25 BTC to give everyone the chance be part of it
this Xmas promotion end with 24.12.2014
UPDATE: we will also accept Paycoins XPY for invest market will open soon at cryptsy

INVEST ONCE -> EARN EACH DAY!

no power cost
no maintenance
no heat
no noise
no decrease of earning power
nothing beside daily payouts

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos

What's the best way to invest into DMD?
In my opinion you should split your investment into the following:
By buying 50% DMD direct and 50% into DMD Cloudmining
This way you can maximize your profit and stabilize the coin.
DMD Cloudmining earn daily DMD and the DMD in ur wallet run in 50% POS mode.
Some would call that Double POS (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake)

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:50:49 AM

Hello. Who ever heard of a service https://www.lendingclub.com/ is the world's largest operator of peer to peer (P2P) lending.
Perhaps the community and individual investors should study these possibilities for a large investment in the Diamond project
There is another fairly well-known and new service https://btcjam.com/ It allows the investor to get a loan in Bitcoins.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
miningfield

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:31:57 PM

Hello comunity,

Starting next week, Miningfield.com pools will have a weekly feeless mining day, your black friday every week! Enjoy  Wink

I take the opportunity to let you all know that a new DiamondOS version will be release, stay tuned, i'm applying the finishing touches.

PS.: More goodies to come  Roll Eyes

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 05:34:44 PM

Hello. Who ever heard of a service https://www.lendingclub.com/ is the world's largest operator of peer to peer (P2P) lending.
Perhaps the community and individual investors should study these possibilities for a large investment in the Diamond project
There is another fairly well-known and new service https://btcjam.com/ It allows the investor to get a loan in Bitcoins.

go for it
its not like only we can set such activities

i did a few weeks ago try to place a prove of concept loan for dmdm cloudmining at btcjam
i got no investors even i just start with a low 2 BTC ammount

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

go for it

i did a few weeks ago try to place a prove of concept loan for dmdm cloudmining at btcjam

As far as I know, to get funding there must be some business reputation. The ordinary man in the street this systems are unlikely to help. Yet these services are very different from lending in the banks sector. Perhaps this information is useful to someone.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
chilo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:48:47 AM

go for it

As far as I know, to get funding there must be some business reputation. The ordinary man in the street this systems are unlikely to help. Yet these services are very different from lending in the banks sector. Perhaps this information is useful to someone.

I had a look too but not keen to put so much info out there. I can borrow just as easily at home (AU), its buying btc thats difficult.
Any chance you guys (maybe cryptonit?) can put a purchase by CC option in either or both cloudmining and buy DMD direct?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:03:30 AM

I had a look too but not keen to put so much info out there. I can borrow just as easily at home (AU), its buying btc thats difficult.
Any chance you guys (maybe cryptonit?) can put a purchase by CC option in either or both cloudmining and buy DMD direct?

everything that is related to fiat is a complicated thing (from lawyers view)
its not without reason that we no longer accept fiat since december to buy shares

once we have the company running we can explore if and how we allow fiat
but basically there is a lot services that provide fiat/btc conversion
i dont see any sence invest thousends (ten-thousends...) of dollars to get a licence doing something which is not required for our business

u know we try hard going establish a company and be full legal in all aspects
and avoid accept and payout fiat make this soooooooooo much easyer

chilo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:05:03 AM

This is fair enough cryptonit.
I didn't realise the impost on taking fiat.
I may be missing something, but buying btc is the most difficult product/service on the net!
I can buy anything else with just credit card details, name and address, but for btc they want passport nos or photos of drivers licence etc. I don't put these anywhere on the net. My credit card has all of these.
And so, I find myself buying doge off ebay and converting, or using paypal to buy btc at exorbitant rates, it shouldn't be so hard.
Anyway, these are not your problems and I shall carry on.
If anyone can suggest a way to purchse btc via paypal or credit card I would be most appreciative.
Kind Regards
chilo

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:15:08 AM

Hello comunity,

Starting next week, Miningfield.com pools will have a weekly feeless mining day, your black friday every week! Enjoy  Wink

I take the opportunity to let you all know that a new DiamondOS version will be release, stay tuned, i'm applying the finishing touches.

PS.: More goodies to come  Roll Eyes
Keep up the great work. Your pool is a diamond in the rough.
Wink
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:21:15 AM

This is fair enough cryptonit.
I didn't realise the impost on taking fiat.
I may be missing something, but buying btc is the most difficult product/service on the net!
I can buy anything else with just credit card details, name and address, but for btc they want passport nos or photos of drivers licence etc. I don't put these anywhere on the net. My credit card has all of these.
And so, I find myself buying doge off ebay and converting, or using paypal to buy btc at exorbitant rates, it shouldn't be so hard.
Anyway, these are not your problems and I shall carry on.
If anyone can suggest a way to purchse btc via paypal or credit card I would be most appreciative.
Kind Regards
chilo
Ive had nothing but good dealings with Cryptsy,verifying the account was a piece of cake.(drivers license)
They now take interact transfers. Wink  two factor authentication. Just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: