Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

Just check coins like maia,bitblock,maru,voot,iceberg,apex,conceal and their failure by just few days and those were my loses in last 15 days. So maybe all of you can judge me but situation in crypto world is too risky now to wait for anything go up.

Poor choice in coins my friend...sorry but you can't compare fly by night coins or scam coins to Vericoin. VRC will be around for along time!

actually you can.. they share most of the same code and are all put out in the same place, within this ANN scam forum section
and even made and supported by the same people.. i will bet my left testicle these guy have used anon names to make lots of coins before.

and wrong coins ? your full of shit !

every coin that comes along is "THE ONE"
until the next one comes out lol

i see what the guy is saying and i would have to agree with him.. he seem rational about it all to me.
and you i am hearing fanboy excuses and chearleading.

All the other alts are scams, even LTC which was a BTC clone that was abandoned by Coblee. The reason I put my BTC into VRC is because this was the only one that wasn't a scam. The devs made themselves public, they're going all the way with this one, and one of the devs works at Microsoft in the SkyDrive/OneDrive division.

This team is the real thing. And according to you, they practiced on other coins first Grin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

Just check coins like maia,bitblock,maru,voot,iceberg,apex,conceal and their failure by just few days and those were my loses in last 15 days. So maybe all of you can judge me but situation in crypto world is too risky now to wait for anything go up.

Poor choice in coins my friend...sorry but you can't compare fly by night coins or scam coins to Vericoin. VRC will be around for along time!

actually you can.. they share most of the same code and are all put out in the same place, within this ANN scam forum section
and even made and supported by the same people.. i will bet my left testicle these guy have used anon names to make lots of coins before.

and wrong coins ? your full of shit !

every coin that comes along is "THE ONE"
until the next one comes out lol

i see what the guy is saying and i would have to agree with him.. he seem rational about it all to me.
and you i am hearing fanboy excuses and chearleading.

Did I was comparing the code?

This coins are dropped on exchanges and the DEVs disappear. What innovation did these coins bring to the crypto table besides a silly name? How does that compare to Vericoin?

You invest in developers and people not their product
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:27:30 AM

You invest in developers and people not there product

Hm that didn't come out right?
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:32:22 AM

What he meant was that the price of a coin or a stock is never based on where the product is now, the price is a speculation of future growth, and the only way to guess that with alts is by the quality of the people behind the product.

The whales exploit this idea aswell. And when the devs stay anonymous, the whales eventually dump and never come back.

That's why all alts with anonymous devs are scams.

portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:34:05 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 12:44:40 AM by portdavenport

I think we're going through a quiet period before picking up speed again.

Vericoin has been bruised and dusted a little due to some important challenges, but by holding reasonably steady with a price around exchanges of around 30'000 satoshis, it's relatively stable.
While it appears the coin price isn't going anywhere, what's really going on is an 'Accumulation' of VRC wealth as it rides small waves of ups and downs from 30k to 36k over and over.

The important thing is it hasn't crashed to 15k or even 10k. The community, the developers and even the traders and investors are supporting it. So far, such a drop hasn't happened. If it did, a lot of people, even whales stand to loose too much money. Vericoin has been through too many pumps and dumps now and held. It's distribution is too entrenched now to simply be discarded like many new coins that are used and abused by traders and then never make it.

If it weren't for the MP security issue (which was not Vericoin's fault), all indicators were showing that VRC was about to see more investment growth. Mintpal.com was a big exchange with an easy to use UI. I think even they over time will see a return build up to higher volume levels they once enjoyed, so long as a breach doesn't happen again. Traders at Mintpal who had VRC balances had their sums returned.

The point now is that Vericoin has successfully weathered through it's first major storm, and these tests will define what makes or breaks a coin over time.

Look for the new Android Wallet.
Look for the new Website.

Another few good news reports, social media support, and some new features and I think we'll see Vericoin back on the move again.

portdavenport

PS. I think the only thing the VRC community and devs need to be mindful about is what happened to Mint coin. Proof of Stake was in its infancy and the DEVs essentially dumped their premine and then took off.
Too many people had large amounts of MINT staking in their wallets, and there was very little if any transparency from the Mintcoin DEV teams encouraging active merchant use or places for people to spend their Mintcoin.

Confidence was lost, and the value of Mintcoin dropped as more and more people dumped their coins.

Vericoin has been different. We know who the DEVs are and so far they have supported their coin along with the community. All we need to do is encourage VRC spending, promote the coin and develop a business/retail community around it with lots of practical, and accessible features that make transacting digital currency easier. I personally love how fast the transactions for VRC are. I can move VRC around the net within minutes.

Vericoin is still a coin to watch.
FUD_master

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:38:21 AM

Bitcoin's dev is technically anonymous.  Just sayin.
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:01:05 AM

Man, all the weak hands have sold.

The StochRSI for the 1day/3day/1week are all at the bottom.

And I'm also looking at the 30min StochRSI on bitcoinwisdom, and whenever I see the lines getting all zigzaggy like that, it always later moves in a big way. The zigzaggy StochRSI is the most obvious sign of manipulation.

I've also noticed that Mintpal still has more liquidity than Bittrex, even though Bittrex has more volume. It's like the old saying goes, more volume does not equal more liquidity.

And I drew a line from the bottom that was reached since the market on Mintpal has re-opened all the way to latest bottom and it's aiming up, and all the inbetween bottoms line-up, each new bottom being higher than the one before, which means that does zigzags have been purchases on the part of the manipulators.

So although TA is not an exact science, it's looking really good here, like really really good.

This post made me cringe. When people start trying to give day-trading advice based on zigzaggy lines...  Embarrassed
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:21:18 AM

And I'm also looking at the 30min StochRSI on bitcoinwisdom, and whenever I see the lines getting all zigzaggy like that, it always later moves in a big way. The zigzaggy StochRSI is the most obvious sign of manipulation.

I've also noticed that Mintpal still has more liquidity than Bittrex, even though Bittrex has more volume. It's like the old saying goes, more volume does not equal more liquidity.

And I drew a line from the bottom that was reached since the market on Mintpal has re-opened all the way to latest bottom and it's aiming up, and all the inbetween bottoms line-up, each new bottom being higher than the one before, which means that does zigzags have been purchases on the part of the manipulators.

So although TA is not an exact science, it's looking really good here, like really really good.

This post made me cringe. When people start trying to give day-trading advice based on zigzaggy lines...  Embarrassed

I threw traditional TA out the window on precisely my third day of my involvement with altcoins.

The folks that manipulate the markets around the altcoin scene are kind of like bulls in a china shop. There is no subtlety, no variation, and a level of predictability that is only slightly less than that of the tides. It's less a matter of TA, and more a matter of following the trail of manure.

That being said, Vericoin will be going up again in the not too distant future. Perhaps the most amusing aspect of it is now you understand the irony of me calling that prediction 'bullshit'.

Wink

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
bitrage42

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:22:54 AM

Nice project
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

Bitcoin's dev is technically anonymous.  Just sayin.

This is why I'm worried about BTC, if BTC becomes the main world currency, then we just elected an anonymous man as the king of the world because this mysterious Satoshi has more BTC than anyone else.

phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:45:19 AM

This is why I'm worried about BTC, if BTC becomes the main world currency, then we just elected an anonymous man as the king of the world because this mysterious Satoshi has BTC than anyone else.
If anybody deserves it, don't you think it's Satoshi?  He did invest this amazing disruptive technology...

Not like any developer outside of Bitcoin and Litecoin core devs have done anything anywhere near as significant for the crypto commodity/currency world.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:46:39 AM

PM me for Vericoin Logo stickers and Lotto tickets for the last available Physical Vericoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:57 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 03:05:11 AM by CodeHunter

This post made me cringe. When people start trying to give day-trading advice based on zigzaggy lines...  Embarrassed

Ya don't mind me, I'm just telling everyone a pattern that I've noticed for real, not making it up.

I even said it's not an exact science. I could be wrong.

CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:01:25 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 03:01:05 AM by CodeHunter

This is why I'm worried about BTC, if BTC becomes the main world currency, then we just elected an anonymous man as the king of the world because this mysterious Satoshi has BTC than anyone else.
If anybody deserves it, don't you think it's Satoshi?  He did invest this amazing disruptive technology...

He's anonymous, we know nothing about the man, he could be a total sociopath for all we know. Just because he was technically intelligent enough to develop BTC doesn't mean he will be a wise and benevolent king.

So if BTC takes over, I want to atleast know who the man is. Is that too much to ask for?

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:07:40 AM

What he meant was that the price of a coin or a stock is never based on where the product is now, the price is a speculation of future growth, and the only way to guess that with alts is by the quality of the people behind the product.

The whales exploit this idea aswell. And when the devs stay anonymous, the whales eventually dump and never come back.

That's what I meant, sorry hard to type and edit on phone lol

Thanks for clarifying that for me
7vpo

Activity: 503

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:41:39 AM

The reason is botnet mining.
Some peoples try bot mining every time.

Like this
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:46:04 AM

The reason is botnet mining.
Some peoples try bot mining every time.

Like this

Yeah, but their software/definitions must be really outdated if it's getting a false-positive on something that virustotal reports as clean.

Either that, or it might be some anti-malware engine built into the "suite" of norton bloatware screwing with it, since it doesn't get flagged on normal scanners.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:38:18 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 06:01:59 AM by lootz

portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:28:41 AM

Vericoin Developers with Charles Lee, creator of Litecoin.

Litecoin has a $257 million market cap.

You don't get time to sit down and have lunch or dinner to talk about things with somebody like Charles Lee unless you've got some serious ideas or you've have made something important.

Vericoin
Think about it ... Wink

http://vericoin.info
http://litecoin.org
http://bitcoin.org

Reference (SOURCE): Twitter @pnosker https://twitter.com/pnosker/status/491048844827037697/photo/1
flun_sheen

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:41:54 AM

He's anonymous, we know nothing about the man, he could be a total sociopath for all we know. Just because he was technically intelligent enough to develop BTC doesn't mean he will be a wise and benevolent king.

So if BTC takes over, I want to atleast know who the man is. Is that too much to ask for?

yeah he was, but now there are developers behind bitcoin.. with faces and names.. just saying
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: