Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

One thing I will never understand is setting up deadlines, and then missing them in silence. Should be a wallet update out via the "within 24 hours" Its been "over 24 hours" now.

Not that I have any doubt its coming out any minute..

Setting up deadlines and missing them, time and time again is not the best way to earn investor confidence!

Going forward I wonder if they are learning from this. Or if setting deadlines that are missed will continue.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

One thing I will never understand is missing deadlines in silence. Should be a wallet update out via the "within 24 hours" Its been "over 24 hours" now.

Not that I have any doubt its coming out any minute..

Setting up deadlines and missing them, time and time again is not the best way to earn investor confidence!

Going forward I wonder if they are learning from this. Or if setting deadlines that are missed will continue. It would really go a long way in a lot of peoples eyes.

The Mac FIAT wallet is out on the site... And so is Linux via github. Windows is compiling now. And it's been just over 23 hours.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:41:40 PM

Maybe I jumped the gun, the tweet said "24 hrs ago"

Looking forward to using moolah.io. Registering is easy enough.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:44:25 PM

Hi Guys,  

VRC/FIAT rollout has begun.

It will come in stages. Mac wallet is on link of the website, new source is available on github for linux.  Windows is being compiled with special flags for openssl compatibility, may need to work on that a little longer.  I will update here when I put windows wallet on the site.

First is a simple implementation that connects the wallet to the exchange through a portal.  Phase two is a fully customized exchange portal for ease of use.  The new wallet will automatically connect to this when it's ready.  The fully customized portal will be soon but I don't want to give a hard deadline on that though in case there are surprises we need to deal with.  More updates to follow.
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

Come on people, let's not be too impatient now.  These devs are coming up with things remarkably fast and I for one don't mind waiting for them.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:48:27 PM

Hi Guys,  

It will come in stages. Mac wallet is on link of the website, new source is available on github for linux.  Windows is being compiled with special flags for openssl compatibility, may need to work on that a little longer.  I will update here when I put windows wallet on the site.

First is a simple implementation that connects the wallet to the exchange through a portal.  Phase two is a fully customized exchange portal for ease of use.  The new wallet will automatically connect to this when it's ready.  The fully customized portal will be soon but I don't want to give a hard deadline on that though in case there are surprises we need to deal with.  More updates to follow.

my old wallet is still staking. should i wait until it's done staking before downloading and installing new wallet?
pnosker

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:53:45 PM

Hi Guys,  

my old wallet is still staking. should i wait until it's done staking before downloading and installing new wallet?

You don't need to wait, and if you will not use FIAT there is no reason to upgrade.

webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:57:49 PM

Hi Guys,  

You don't need to wait, and if you will not use FIAT there is no reason to upgrade.
I'd like to know why Socal is a moderator on IRC and in the Google Hangouts, yet you say he's no more affiliated than the rest of us. He's likely a friend of yours, which is fine, but you ought to put your boy on a leash. I didn't drop thousands on VRC to have a foul-mouthed immature asshole muck it up.
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:57:53 PM

Hi Guys,  

now is a good time to use fiat while price is low IMO
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:02:01 PM

http://coinbrief.net/coin-brief-coin-representatives/
pnosker

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

Hi Guys,  

I'd like to know why Socal is a moderator on IRC and in the Google Hangouts, yet you say he's no more affiliated than the rest of us. He's likely a friend of yours, which is fine, but you ought to put your boy on a leash. I didn't drop thousands on VRC to have a foul-mouthed immature asshole muck it up.

Socal is a moderator on IRC because he has been very helpful with technical issues and is passionate about VeriCoin. He makes sure people don't spam. That's the job of a moderator. He's in the Google Hangouts because we invite those that have been around for a long time to them. Many others have been on-- just watch the first couple of hangouts. None of the developers has ever met socal but he has been a valuable asset to the community. He has said that he will stop going off topic and discussing things that might hurt the image of the coin. That's good enough for me. He still continues to be helpful to those with questions on IRC.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

I often use the ignore button
LOL that is funny you often use the ignore button i dont blame you one bit

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 04:11:09 PM

Well. I am off to go unload the couple bitcoin my buddy bought already of VRC already. He is fairly dissapointed. I thought telling a friend would be a good idea. Now its just stress on my back and losing him money! The past few days I tried to reassure him several times. But now I think maybe I am making up stories to myself to make me feel good about the investment here.

Really appreciate all the work everyone does. I am going to be a silent member of the community from now on, save my sanity.

Will leave my personal money in, because I don't see many better investments in all the shit crypto investments lately. But I am not going to keep relaying info to a buddy, daily when its been nothing but a stress so far. Nor will I continue to post in here.

I'll prob lose a few bitcoins with this investment but that's okay. I guess I am an idiot for believing in something that maybe wasn't meant to be.

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:13:25 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 04:24:40 PM by amesterdamer

"Hi Guys, VRC/FIAT rollout has begun.

It will come in stages. Mac wallet is on link of the website, new source is available on github for linux. Windows is being compiled with special flags for openssl compatibility, may need to work on that a little longer. I will update here when I put windows wallet on the site.

First is a simple implementation that connects the wallet to the exchange through a portal. Phase two is a fully customized exchange portal for ease of use. The new wallet will automatically connect to this when it's ready. The fully customized portal will be soon but I don't want to give a hard deadline on that though in case there are surprises we need to deal with. More updates to follow."

source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7971257#msg7971257

---------

VRC/FIAT add-on - Already downloaded for MAC and working! Smiley

RE https://twitter.com/BrunoPro79/status/491615933518340096

pnosker

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

Well. I am off to go unload the couple bitcoin my buddy bought already of VRC already. He is fairly dissapointed. I thought telling a friend would be a good idea. Now its just stress on my back and losing him money! The past few days I tried to reassure him several times. But now I think maybe I am making up stories to myself to make me feel good about the investment here.

Really appreciate all the work everyone does. I am going to be a silent member of the community from now on, save my sanity.

Will leave my personal money in, because I don't see many better investments in all the shit crypto investments lately. But I am not going to keep relaying info to a buddy, daily when its been nothing but a stress so far. Nor will I continue to post in here.

I'll prob lose a few bitcoins with this investment but that's okay. I guess I am an idiot for believing in something that maybe wasn't meant to be.

Just sit back and check in a year and then decide whether it was a good investment or not. Our plan is long-term mass adoption. Those that own VRC for a 1 week, 1 month, or even 3 month gain can drive themselves crazy. But for those that want VeriCoin to be the choice method of payment in the future, please help us grow.

infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:23:20 PM

So at this point it's an in-wallet button that opens a browser window to Moolah's exchange.

Do you need a verified account with Moolah in order to use the feature? Do you need to deposit FIAT into your Moolah account via their procedures?

I was hoping I'd be able to buy with a credit/debit card...

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:25:15 PM

Just sit back and check in a year and then decide whether it was a good investment or not. Our plan is long-term mass adoption. Those that own VRC for a 1 week, 1 month, or even 3 month gain can drive themselves crazy. But for those that want VeriCoin to be the choice method of payment in the future, please help us grow.

wow. one year is a long time.. i know, it just happens 90% is into vericoin holdings - most of us here I'm sure.. so no way we can day trade with more volume on other coins
pnosker

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

So at this point it's an in-wallet button that opens a browser window to Moolah's exchange.

Do you need a verified account with Moolah in order to use the feature? Do you need to deposit FIAT into your Moolah account via their procedures?

Yes, you need a verified account with Moolah. Unfortunately, due to regulatory requirements, we need to work with registered corporations to do this. We will be adding VaultofSatoshi in the future as well.

Moolah is adding CC support as well.

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:00:33 PM

Yes, you need a verified account with Moolah. Unfortunately, due to regulatory requirements, we need to work with registered corporations to do this. We will be adding VaultofSatoshi in the future as well.

Cool. I'm glad to hear that you're adding VaultofSatoshi in the future since I usually work with them. Keep up the good work guys.

webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

Any news on a possible CoinBase partnership? They've easily been the best site to deal with when buying coins via fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: