Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

BTC Had a rollback in 2010 and look at it now, please people do not listen to the FUD Bobsurplus is spewing all over the forum. If you have concern please post on Veritalk.info and get real anwsers if you would like to continue watching the FUD entertainment then please stay, I think I heard somewhere that FUD is sometimes good for a coin.. any thoughts ?

NO!!!

I asked you

"Can you show me where someone robbed an exchange, then the exchange contacted the devs on bitcoin to ask for a rollback ,and when the devs said, "sure, we'll rollback to bail out the exchange"

Please show me where that happened!"

I assume you CAN NOT show me this....
BTC Had a rollback in 2010 and look at it now, please people do not listen to the FUD Bobsurplus is spewing all over the forum. If you have concern please post on Veritalk.info and get real anwsers if you would like to continue watching the FUD entertainment then please stay, I think I heard somewhere that FUD is sometimes good for a coin.. any thoughts ?

NO!!!

I asked you

"Can you show me where someone robbed an exchange, then the exchange contacted the devs on bitcoin to ask for a rollback ,and when the devs said, "sure, we'll rollback to bail out the exchange"

Bob is not so bright is he?

Who saved mintpal?

The Devs put the coins back in the rightful owners hands...soooooo BOB you support thieves and hackers?

Why would anyone believe what you have to say when you support crime?

I support the cause to keep crypto safe from Ben Bernanke devs!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:45:44 AM

Attention their is now a FUDster list for everyone to use as a guide it will grow over time

http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list

There will also be a trusted users list real soon thank you Mad945
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:49:31 AM

NO!!!

I asked you

NO!!!

I asked you

Bob is not so bright is he?

Who saved mintpal?

The Devs put the coins back in the rightful owners hands...soooooo BOB you support thieves and hackers?

Why would anyone believe what you have to say when you support crime?

I support the cause to keep crypto safe from Ben Bernanke devs!

No BOB...you support crime! I'm sorry but all your posts prove you do...sorry I don't think anyone is going to believe you anymore.

Who do you think people are going to trust, YOU who constantly post about how you support people being robbed of there money and investment.

OR

The community that fought for their coin and fought against the theft of $2 million dollars worth of investors money.

Hmmmm.....
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:13:44 AM

BTC Had a rollback in 2010 and look at it now, please people do not listen to the FUD Bobsurplus is spewing all over the forum. If you have concerns please post on Veritalk.info and get real anwsers if you would like to continue watching the FUD entertainment then please stay, I think I heard somewhere that FUD is sometimes good for a coin.. any thoughts ?
This is such bullshit...  You cannot compare the hard-fork that bitcoin devs and miners initiated to fix a PROTOCOL FLAW back in 2010 with VeriCoin dev's decision to bail out an exchange.

God...  some people are just so ignorant it's sad.   It's not FUD if it's true - it's a warning.

The community that fought for their coin and fought against the theft of $2 million dollars worth of investors money.

Hmmmm.....
You mean the community that was stupid enough to have 30% of a coin on one exchange? 
Rather than MintPal pay everyone back, they leaned on the devs to rollback the chain.  It is disgraceful that the devs even considered it - period.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:15:58 AM

Not even one user has lost any VRC during the rollback except the hacker and mintpal. That's all that matters. So what's the problem?  

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
phzi

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:16:48 AM

Not even one user has lost any VRC during the rollback except the hacker and mintpal. That's all that matters. So what's the problem?  
Is that what matters to you?  Not the integrity of the blockchain and its future, just if people lose money?  So you only care about short-term pump and dump profits, basically?
thekidt

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:17:22 AM

BTC Had a rollback in 2010 and look at it now, please people do not listen to the FUD Bobsurplus is spewing all over the forum. If you have concerns please post on Veritalk.info and get real anwsers if you would like to continue watching the FUD entertainment then please stay, I think I heard somewhere that FUD is sometimes good for a coin.. any thoughts ?
This is such bullshit...  You cannot compare the hard-fork that bitcoin devs and miners initiated to fix a PROTOCOL FLAW back in 2010 with VeriCoin dev's decision to bail out an exchange.

God...  some people are just so ignorant it's sad.   It's not FUD if it's true - it's a warning.

Hmmmm.....
You mean the community that was stupid enough to have 30% of a coin on one exchange? 
Rather than MintPal pay everyone back, they leaned on the devs to rollback the chain.  It is disgraceful that the devs even considered it - period.

One person controlling 30% of all coins means the coin dies. Their hands were tied and they took the best approach for everyone involved.
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:20:46 AM

Is that what matters to you?  Not the integrity of the blockchain and its future, just if people lose money?  So you only care about short-term pump and dump profits, basically?

The problem is they lost half of their value since the fiasco. Even when they released the fiat wallet, the price still continued and still continues to dump. Do you think without that incident that would ever happen? This coin was on its way to 100k. But someone or some group obviously didnt want that to happen. Its unfortunate because rollback or no rollback VRC was fucked eitherway. Without rollback, VRC dies instantly. With rollback, it looks like a slow death.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:23:15 AM

it is true the blockchain was  altered, a fork is a fork no matter what the reasons - Give it up FUDster

Hmmmm.....

WOW you just called the community stupid - in phycology 101 this is called reflection fellas.
Apparently he know that mintpal was going to pay everyone back you must know poeple on the inside Tongue
a fork is a fork.... the blockchain was altered, BTC did it stop your FUD
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:23:20 AM

Do we HAVE to upgrade to 1.3.4 wallet??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:29:19 AM

it is true the blockchain was  altered, a fork is a fork no matter what the reasons - Give it up FUDster

A ROLLBACK IS NOT A FORK IF IT'S A ROLLBACK TO BAILOUT AN EXCHANGE!

Hmmmm.....

WOW you just called the community stupid - in phycology 101 this is called reflection fellas.
Apparently he know that mintpal was going to pay everyone back you must know poeple on the inside Tongue

@phzi.. we might s well give up dude... these kids will never learn
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

A ROLLBACK IS A FORK EVEN IF IT'S A ROLLBACK TO BAILOUT AN EXCHANGE!

Hmmmm.....

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:33:33 AM

A ROLLBACK IS A FORK EVEN IF IT'S A ROLLBACK TO BAILOUT AN EXCHANGE!

Hmmmm.....

YES Give up the FUD I am here all night/morning to play with you
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:34:50 AM

New Vericoin FUDster list, Enjoy your FUD go back to whatever coin you came from

http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:35:23 AM

Why do i ignore this idiot, if others Quote this bullshit?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:38:10 AM

Why do i ignore this idiot, if others Quote this bullshit?

Sorry bro I had a lot to drink tonight and decides to have some fun with these FUDsters, I will try not to do that I know its an eyesore
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:38:34 AM

When volume for VRC goes up, they show up.

phzi

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

There are hard-forks, forks, and blockchain rollbacks (essentially, large blockchain re-organizations).

Hard-forks are performed because there is a bug in the software that needs fixing - a fault in the software itself.
Bitcoin has had a few emergency hard-forks; 2 to be exact.  These are positive changes - they show that the developers and community are on top of things, and capable of fixing the protocol or protocol implementation when necessary.

Forks are when there are two competing blockchains - this is usually a bad thing.  Simple forks are often caused when there are protocol version conflicts, and the longer chain stops getting accepted by a set of nodes, who then branch into their own chain.  Forks are almost always a bad thing.

Blockchain rollbacks and re-orgs happen when someone 51% attacks the network, or for the first time with VRC, when devs decide to force a revert to a previous checkpoint.  Blockchain re-organizations (rollbacks) are VERY BAD.  They show that the network has NO orphan security, and that you very simply should not trust your money on that blockchain.

A fork is not a fork.  Anyone that says that has no idea what they are talking about, and you probably shouldn't believe anything else they claim to know.

Nothing I'm saying is untrue, nor attacking a specific coin.  I would make these statements about any blockchain that was re-organized like VRC was.

It's not FUD if it's true - it's sharing knowledge.  
FUD has become the most ridiculously overused buzz word in this thread.  And it's being used to discredit people who's points cannot otherwise be disproven.  So, please, keep shouting FUD at me... it's obvious you're the only one spreading bullshit when you do so.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:40:13 AM

When volume for VRC goes up, they show up.

LMAO... Volume going up and price coming down?

=People selling this crap coin!

Autodidact

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:40:25 AM

The accusations that are still being made here are hilarious and short sighted.  It's obvious that the coin would have died off if the rollback did not take place.  It's obvious that everyone hates hackers and they got what they deserved.  It's obvious people here have their own agenda and will fight to the death (online) over this.  To each their own.

I am happy with the coin, the devs, and the community.  The loud minority continues to play their music, but I will not let it sway my opinions just because they are persistent.  Make your own decisions.
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: