Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:32:42 AM

Very good work everyone regarding Mintpal, We have got our trading volume down quite a bit in the past few hours. Keep using alternatives if you need to buy or sell coins.  Lets keep up the pressure on twitter and other avenues for answers to why we where left vulnerable by the exchange with so many security measures in place for our protection.

We demand answers! Through our choice of where to trade we can apply more pressure!

We cannot go right to another situation though where we are in the same position, 50% of volume is currently on Bittrex. We have to try and spread it out! Poloniex is a place where VRC trading started and many may still have accounts. We could get more deposits there over bittrex if anyone is up in the air of where to depo to buy or sell.

Any big exchanges that don't trade VRC yet that we can push to accept us? We may want to focus on getting more trading pairs aside from the big 2-3 we have now.

If we can even get 3-4 exchanges at 15-20% or so roughly that would be way more stable than our current 50-85% that we where with mintpal as leader. Lets not trade 1 vulnerability, for another.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:34:26 AM

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:34:42 AM

yeah.. i've been thinking.. cos i been holding my bitcoins over a year now, with no interest!. and just trade~ spend very little..it's gonna be different with vrc..i can hold/stake and spend.. right? and it's really much faster than bitcoin..

to 0.001!!!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:38:05 AM

I guess the 3-4 fudders who kept vrc at the top of the forums posting 12 hours straight 5 times a page finally all bought after getting their victims to sell to them.

Was actually very impressive how badly they wanted to buy.  No sane person posts the way smoothie and crew did without needing/wanting to buy a substantial amount.

Why do people assume (and make accusations with no proof) that I wanted to buy a substantial amount of VRC?

FULL DISCLOSURE: I own 0 VRC and will never buy a single one ever.

REASONING: I would not ever want to be a part of the catastrophic effects of a rollback in the future should a massive hack/scam/theft happen related to VRC.

My posting has much to do with pointing out BS and calling things as I see it. If you knew my reputation on this forum you would know what is how I operated from day 1.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:40:06 AM

I guess the 3-4 fudders who kept vrc at the top of the forums posting 12 hours straight 5 times a page finally all bought after getting their victims to sell to them.

Was actually very impressive how badly they wanted to buy.  No sane person posts the way smoothie and crew did without needing/wanting to buy a substantial amount.

Why do people assume (and make accusations with no proof) that I wanted to buy a substantial amount of VRC?

REASONING: I would not ever want to be a part of the catastrophic effects of a rollback in the future should a massive hack/scam/theft happen related to VRC.

My posting has much to do with pointing out BS and calling things as I see it. If you knew my reputation on this forum you would know what is how I operated from day 1.

You and others that think like you will never get to where you want to be, if you don't accept that things have to change to evolve and grow.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
btminer8

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

Tell me about which part of the rollback is catastrophic.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:45:34 AM

israeli coin vericoin was hacked not succured change other coin

You have been awarded with

FUD OF THE DAY

Eth.
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:46:33 AM

I'm very sure that if the rollback didn't happen, the hack would have created a ripple effect over the whole alt scene.

GridWorker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:46:46 AM

The part where the thief loses.

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:49:10 AM

If people out there showed half as much concern for catching the criminals, as they seem to do defending them, I am sure the perp would be locked up by now.

We are spending so much time with all the focus on vericoin's actions.

Real world societies would say go after the criminal right away.

Crypto society says the criminal gets a pass.

Hopefully Mintpal is doing something to find this person and, or prepare reports on what happened so we can have clarity.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:50:05 AM

don't you have something better to do? what do you gain fudging if you don't buy? man..earn some bitcoins another way, will you?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:54:39 AM

You and others that think like you will never get to where you want to be, if you don't accept that things have to change to evolve and grow.

LOL please tell me where I want to be.

I am exactly where I want to be and you would not know any different based on you not knowing me personally to make such a statement. Don't be so presumptuous to think you know "where" I am. As I said before I am exact where I want to be which proves your rubbish comment to be false.

Preach it more as if I really care what message you are attempting to spew to others.  Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

Some here have boiled down crypto as a religion as having used the word "faith" and "belief" in such a monotone type post.

I've called VRC for what it is based on what has happened.

It seems there are quite a bit of butthurt children here that think that just because I have an opposing view that I have another agenda that is financially motivated. That is why I posted above ...to address the bullshit in your thread.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

CodeHunter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:55:14 AM

catastrophic effects of a rollback

Your officially stupid.

It's the hack, without the rollback, that would've had "catastrophic effects" on the whole alt scene.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:55:35 AM

In the future a merchant could take payment in VRC and a huge hack comes along...rollback...oops VRC gone from your wallet even thought you sold goods.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

Many transferred their VRC to other exchanges and sold them at a loss and now can't buy back in cheaper.
 Wink

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:01:32 AM

Many transferred their VRC to other exchanges and sold them at a loss and now can't buy them cheaper.
 Wink

I suspect those who did...will be able to in the future.

Visit this post in 6 months from now.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:02:13 AM

Many transferred their VRC to other exchanges and sold them at a loss and now can't buy them cheaper.
 Wink

Please smoothie, If you can explain to me how you view this situation it would clarify a lot of things. Can you PLEASE respond to this. If you do. I will instantly respect you if you take the time to respond honestly.

Take a real world financial scenario that can be related to this event.

For this situation there is a theft at a bank. In our case in crypto, an exchange.

A robber in the case of the bank, or hacker in case of an exchange, penetrates security, with a gun, or in the case of mintpals claim, a SQL injection. As the thief is getting the money the bank is able to sound the alarm to its security team. As the criminal is loading up his money and about to leave with everything security arrives and detains the man (VeriCoin) Now, regardless of your personal beleif. What would society expect to have done? Who would you say is to blame for this incident?

A. It is the banks fault? For leaving its doors open to the public? (Mintpal)

B. Is it securities fault? For detaining the criminal? (vericoin)

C. Is it the criminals fault? For commiting the crime?

CodeHunter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:03:25 AM

Wink

A 6 month pump?! Buy you idiot! Cheesy

Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

In the future a merchant could take payment in VRC and a huge hack comes along...rollback...oops VRC gone from your wallet even thought you sold goods.

Please explain to me how this is different from the risk every credit card accepting merchant faces every day.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:18:14 AM

I do not own any VRC, nor do I plan on it, but I have to commend the community here, after that whole issue the price never wavered... I kept on waiting for a dump when the market went live but it just stayed up! Keep that and use it, don;t let the poison of uncertainty get to you, amazing job VRC people, amazing job!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: