Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ddeammbit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:31:50 AM

is this coin will die or go on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:34:48 AM

is this coin will die or go on?

Can't stop, Won't stop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
CodeHunter

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:35:45 AM

Guys, just remember that the NewYork regulations might apply to more states with their copy/pasting. So if Doug wrote that he has an idea for making a better anon solution, then that should be included aswell and not tossed out the window.

I think anon is all the rage right now because the crypto community has this gut feeling that the regulations against crypto will be getting more strict with time, and they might be right.

But I love the VeriFied idea aswell.

ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:36:50 AM

On another note, how about some nice pics of VeriBit being used to withdraw GBP from a Bitcoin ATM in London?

Flight Tickets purchased via Cheapair with Bitcoin
Hotel room booked and paid via Expedia with Bitcoin

GBP to cover trip expenses, withdrawn via Android Vericoin wallet, through VeriBit.

KaCHing!!!

Thanks Vericoin, you saved someone's bacon when they were left high and dry by a late paying client.

have you shared this on twitter if so let me know the link I would love to retweet this..

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:37:54 AM

Because we are very lucky our coin is called VeriCoin "verification Coin"
We are really in the position to implement  a VerificationSend feature and I mentioned  it already a month ago.  But ok here are my thought how it should work to make the communication between customers  and merchants better secure and fast as possible! And only we can do it.

First: We need to have service platform like coinbase maybe which verifies accounts and identity to a given vericoin address/adresses.

Second: when a customer sends a certain amount of vrc to a merchant this transaction should have implement, a address to send vrc back to customer in case of retour.  

Fees really always have to be in cents area. So I can send for example 5 bucks to buy something that costs 4.99 $ no headache.

And a cryptocoin payment for a merchant is more valuable than they even know.
Because when you pay with cryptocoin a merchant can receive the money instantly and can send out the package faster = estimated 20%more customer traffic.

Why 20 percent?  Look at the " Sunday problem"  we all know the Sunday problem,  you don't want to pay PayPal fees or you don't have PayPal and you buy something at a online store.  So you want pay with you Giro card¬>transaction on monday¬>online shop brings package on Monday evening ¬>to late for Tuesday delivery the package comes on Wednesday.
So most of just need it at Tuesday,  so you better not buy it but go on Monday to the mall and buy it there for cash to have it faster.

With vericoin it looks like this Transaction on Sunday¬>online shop gives the package to delivery on Monday morning.  Delivery comes just in time on Tuesday.

The same problem is solved in the" Friday problem" because on Germany the are no transactions on Saturdays from banks....

Faggots...

So go for it  Verisend !  Not an anon function but a verifyfunction Cheesy

And anon should be called VeriGate  or VeriLock or VeriHide maybe just invisible with a Eye symbol ,  VeriShield or VeriSecure should
Be a theft/loss protection feature which for example turn a USB stick into a functional protected wallet.

This guy gets it.

+1

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:38:40 AM

Guys, just remember that the NewYork regulations might apply to more states with their copy/pasting. So if Doug wrote that he has an idea for making a better anon solution, then that should be included aswell and not tossed out the window.

I think anon is all the rage right now because the crypto community has this gut feeling that the regulations against crypto will be getting more strict with time, and they might be right.

But I love the VeriFied idea aswell.

Anon is popular, because bitcoin people are loony hoarders and financial meltdown freaks.

Look at bitcoin transaction volume, a coffee shop in seattle wash has more transaction volume than the whole bitcoin currency.

Anon is the worst thing crypto could be focussed on right now. VeriCoin needs to come OUT of the shadows, not play around in them with criminal minded people. I am not saying that all are, but generally those working on anonymous solutions are doing so to bring crypto deeper into the dark ages. Here is a chance to make it mainstream. Not just a saying we will, but a real chance to create separation.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:41:35 AM

to all of you just joining the convo Monkeys had a very good VERIfication idea and effects has even stated that they (the Devs) are working on addressing BOTH ends of the spectrum in other words an optional Verification method and an optional Anon method, I thinks Monkeys Idea needs a bit of possible refinement and we also need to figure a way to viably and quickly implement the referral idea as well  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:15:06 AM

to all of you just joining the convo Monkeys had a very good VERIfication idea and effects has even stated that they (the Devs) are working on addressing BOTH ends of the spectrum in other words an optional Verification method and an optional Anon method, I thinks Monkeys Idea needs a bit of possible refinement and we also need to figure a way to viably and quickly implement the referral idea as well  

Cheers Socal =)

I firmly believe that if the Verification and some sort of a referral program were to be implemented right now, a Vericoin would EXPLODE, firstly within the crypto world, and then not too long after in to the mainstream.

I have no doubt about this.

You could literally build an entire coin based on these two ideas alone. No other coin has anything like this, and combined they would be a game changer

Even if the devs were to come in here and discuss or even say that they plan to EVENTUALLY implement these two ideas, well...

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
CodeHunter

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:17:14 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 11:39:01 AM by CodeHunter

Anon is popular, because bitcoin people are loony hoarders and financial meltdown freaks.

Uhm, no, anon is popular because crypto will never be used legally in any reasonable way. The big governments of the world are cracking down on it. Some will ban it outright (Russia, China), others will regulate it more and more until it's not viable as a currency anymore (New York). This is reality as we see it today.

Look at bitcoin transaction volume, a coffee shop in seattle wash has more transaction volume than the whole bitcoin currency.

That's because the hoarders feel that it will go up in value. And if that's the case with Vericoin (which we all hope), then it will be hoarded aswell.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

I'd like to also reiterate that I believe that if the referral program was built in the the actual coin itself, and that by referring new users who become VeriFied you are minted a small amount of VRC as a reward. The coin would grow literally exponentially with one or two years.

The extra inflation this would cause would be insignificant next to the growth of the market cap as a result.

Thoughts?

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:36:35 AM

Here is a referral program crypto. I doubt you can gain anything from it, as it is horribly run, but others are doing this idea with referrals.

The coin is called Latium if anyone is trying to see how other cryptos do referral.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:37:41 AM

Here is a referral program crypto. I doubt you can gain anything from it, as it is horribly run, but others are doing this idea with referrals.

The coin is called Latium if anyone is trying to see how other cryptos do referral.

THat refferal programme not working greatly, I saw some complaint about them.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:40:08 AM

Just registered here as just being a lurker is no fun and frustrating as hell reading so much crap. I really think Vericoin has potential but we need to get our shit together and start having intelligent discussions around the future of the coin. The Devs can only do so much!

Monkeys your idea of the referral could be game changing. If a percentage of coins made through staking were used as part of a referral scheme we would see much faster growth. This feature could be hard coded in!! People are lazy but if they have an incentive then their attitude changes. Referral schemes have shown to be a successful marketing strategy for thousands of companies, we need to do this. The Verifund in theory is a great idea but in practice is useless. It relies on peoples generosity to fund new projects. Your probably thinking then why shouldn't we send a percentage of the coins to the verifund. To answer this I would say that at this stage it is more important to get an influx of new users and with it growth. The incentive for people to start developing projects is the fact the user base is growing, the coin price is increasing.

Remember all this venture capital money going into Bitcoin is investing in Crypto, NOT Bitcoin. If we aim for massive user growth and achieve this then these companies will start turning their heads. In my humble opinion the referral scheme goes some way in doing this.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

Hi,

I hope it's not a silly question. I can send BTC out of my wallet (I never did it yet). Can I also send BTC to my VRC wallet or do i have to go over an Exchange?

Cheers,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:48:07 AM

Just registered here as just being a lurker is no fun and frustrating as hell reading so much crap. I really think Vericoin has potential but we need to get our shit together and start having intelligent discussions around the future of the coin. The Devs can only do so much!

Monkeys your idea of the referral could be game changing. If a percentage of coins made through staking were used as part of a referral scheme we would see much faster growth. This feature could be hard coded in!! People are lazy but if they have an incentive then their attitude changes. Referral schemes have shown to be a successful marketing strategy for thousands of companies, we need to do this. The Verifund in theory is a great idea but in practice is useless. It relies on peoples generosity to fund new projects. Your probably thinking then why shouldn't we send a percentage of the coins to the verifund. To answer this I would say that at this stage it is more important to get an influx of new users and with it growth. The incentive for people to start developing projects is the fact the user base is growing, the coin price is increasing.

Remember all this venture capital money going into Bitcoin is investing in Crypto, NOT Bitcoin. If we aim for massive user growth and achieve this then these companies will start turning their heads. In my humble opinion the referral scheme goes some way in doing this.

Yes!! This guy gets it too =D

More intelligent conversation, and let's get this referral program hard coded , and let's get this VeriFication program happening!

Also, let's cut the nonsense on this forum and be dedicated to putting forward only constructive , intelligent and positive discussion!

I got in to crypto because I thought it would be fun to talk nerdy with intelligent like minded people, so far I've been disappointed, until now!

Keep it coming guys =)

A word from the devs would be GREAT also ;-)

kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:48:54 AM

Hi,

I hope it's not a silly question. I can send BTC out of my wallet (I never did it yet). Can I also send BTC to my VRC wallet or do i have to go over an Exchange?

Cheers,
Michael

DO NOT SEND BTC TO YOUR VRC WALLET. You send Bitcoin to Bitcoin only addresses that an exchange can provide you with. You then exchange Bitcoin for VRC at the market rate. Send this VRC to your VRC wallet.  

Hope that helps.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:49:37 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 01:06:48 PM by buy4crypto

If we have learned anything, please don't pressure the developers to come out and say "We are going to do this soon"

We are going to be right back in the same place with WizRIG 2.0

PLEASE DO NOT tell everyone what you are doing, outline a vision, that is great. competition can only gain from our improper planning and execution. Its all great to discuss ideas and give the team something to help the vision.. But please, please please, DO NOT repeat past mistakes!

The developers are learning, they may have aided pump and dump groups with the last campaign for awareness by telegraphing the plans so much. As you can see it created a temporary price spike, which in the end did nothing positive but to de-stabalize our currency and create a bad image for many investors.

The last things the developers should do is create large price swings up / down based on promises. As you can see promises can lead to let downs. And in crypto things can be forgotten, and some things can never be forgotten. I will never forget Wizrig and the trouble his pump and dump caused for many investors. If they show a effort to change, grow, and distance itself from pumpers / scammers like wizrig then I will feel much more confident. This is something that they can prove, by not catering to the pumpers and dumpers anymore. That time has long come and gone, we got burned, and hopefully lessons learned.

If they continue to let pump and dump groups control vericoin by announcing plans.. Well then you will have Wizrig, Crindon and the rest who will front load, promise the world, and then dissapear with grace. Why so graceful? Well more than likely we put 10s, if not hundreds of thousands in there pockets from this planned pump that started in June. Meanwhile, lil joe, sue, and mom n pops all over the world lost 20 bucks, a few hundred, a couple thousand. All to make the pumpers profit.. Think about it. This coin has a bright future, stop letting it be controlled by people playing games.

Just look at the manipulation on VRC, you can see the same bot on trex / cryptsy doing "777" buys and sells. They are just arbitraging the shit out of it by creating large swings in price, and have been for a long time. This person just skims btc off VRC constantly, with no loss since they are spread across exchanges making only profitable buys / sells. That creates a constant sell pressure. Small players are not making bots on multiple exchanges with that kind of purse behind it. Someone is got this coin by the balls right now, and we need separation.

Let's take control back of VRC, no more catering to PnD's PLEASE!

setup

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

Hi,

Cheers,
Michael

DO NOT SEND BTC TO YOUR VRC WALLET. You send Bitcoin to Bitcoin only addresses that an exchange can provide you with. You then exchange Bitcoin for VRC at the market rate. Send this VRC to your VRC wallet.  

Hope that helps.

yes it helped, thx. So I have to continue paying fees to the exchanges. Maybe it's poosible in the future, it shouldn't be such a big Problem.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:52:01 AM

Yes I've seem this Latium coin. It is entirely based up referrals, which is ridiculous.. You can't have an entire coin based on referrals, that's just silly. But implementing a referral program in to an otherwise well thought out and already well distributed POS coin like Vericoin, and you have a winner!

Also, any plans to implement POSV? I like the idea of this algorithm as it promotes and rewards both staking AND transactions.

The referral program is better though, and of course, the key to it all VERIFICATION.

setup

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Yes I've seem this Latium coin. It is entirely based up referrals, which is ridiculous.. You can't have an entire coin based on referrals, that's just silly. But implementing a referral program in to an otherwise well thought out and already well distributed POS coin like Vericoin, and you have a winner!

Also, any plans to implement POSV? I like the idea of this algorithm as it promotes and rewards both staking AND transactions.

The referral program is better though, and of course, the key to it all VERIFICATION.

If there comes an obligation to get verified, I'm out.

Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: