Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:44:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:06:51 PM by buy4crypto

IMO, the major reason those coins are larger than the rest is the number of wallets, and people supporting them.

1.What do you mean people supporting them? Real users meaning people who actually buy-pay with crypto or investors expecting a return?

2.When was the last time you bought-paid something with BTC?

3.What did you buy-pay and why?

Spent 7.04 btc yesterday in a merchant transaction. Just bought 11 s3 ant miners from B5 between my brother, and 2 friends I am getting into crypto. Would you like to see the reciept?  Cool

No need to see receipt  Wink I trust you but you forgot to tell me

Why did you use BTC instead credit card or Paypal?

For us it was the low fee's and we where able to buy a product from a company in China, from the USA w/bitcoin. Am not sure if they have any other options to pay or not for that particular transaction.

Regulatory framework is so vague, but we know its coming. So I do not want to start buying / selling bitcoin a lot with FIAT if I can avoid it. In NY regulation is inevitable. Its why I have chose to usually spend anything gained from mining since I got into crypto in late 2013. Perhaps I am a bit paranoid about that, but I really want to create a business someday. Smiley

Crypto is exciting to me mainly for the blockchain technology. I believe its a extremely valuable asset that can make a difference in peoples digital /everyday lives. I was actually planning on having INC'd a business soon, but with new chatter of regulations in NY, I am waiting to see how this plays out to put my cards on the table here. I might move to another state if they F it up big time.

I was introduced to business before I was out of elementary school by a kid who sold pictures to other kids for money. I wasn't a good artist, but I always was good at math. I figured, buy a package of pixie sticks (sugar candy), go sell them for 10 cents, 3 for 25, and at lunch I had a steady flow of kids coming to me for a sugar fix. This also came with a great lesson in moral. Over the course of the years things made sense culminating with finally realizing to be rich beyond your wildest dreams, the true focus cannot be on money, but it has to be on success. You can only get so far in life if your focus is on money. If you have a focus to make people have better lives, if you are successful in something that brings joy to others, you then deserve all the riches.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:33:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:44:56 PM by Coinler

just came the thread to input what i consider is my very long overdue 2 cents.

contrary to what others may have said i support vericoin's move to roll back the blockchain as this was indeed the wisest move to protect the value of their coin from predators given the situation. if you notice the comments from competitor coins who experienced the same issue with having a large amount of their investment stolen. resulted in a crash in their markets and will most likely be unrecoverable. Doge is dead the doge is dead. i know, because i knew the minute the news was published about a large amount coins getting hacked off moolah servers that the price was going to suffer very badly and sold all my doge and never reinvested hoping for an uptrend. this turned out to be indeed a wise decision. as i knew the thieves would simply seek to cashout their ill-gotten gains on the markets. i bet they are smiling from ear to ear now. and we can see that others who speak against the rolling back of the blockchain can only suffer themselves when in their mind they are really saying "why didnt we think of that?". i think the answer to that question is.. "you didnt have the balls to do what needed to be done!"

this community should keep it's confidence in vericoin. very good team of devs you have, great delivery and marketing. so dont let competitors fud you away from a good investment while their coins are floundering in the dust. i am formally providing my approval for the move made to re-establish blockchain and investor security in light of what happened. which is a failing on mintpal's part imho. but they should have gotten back their coins and trading can continue as normal.

my 2 cents,
Coinler
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

just came the thread to input what i consider is my very long overdue 2 cents.

contrary to what others may have said i support vericoin's move to roll back the blockchain as this was indeed the wisest move to protect the value of their coin from predators given the situation. if you notice the comments from competitor coins who experienced the same issue with having a large amount of their investment stolen. resulted in a crash in their markets and will most likely be unrecoverable. Doge is dead the doge is dead. i know, because i knew the minute the news was published about a large amount coins getting hacked off moolah servers that the price was going to suffer very badly and sold all my doge and never reinvested hoping for an uptrend. this turned out to be indeed a wise decision. as i knew the thieves would simply seek to cashout their ill-gotten gains on the markets. i bet they are smiling from ear to ear now. and we can see that others who speak against the rolling back of the blockchain can only suffer themselves when in their mind they are really saying "why didnt we think of that?". i think the answer to that question is.. "you didnt have the balls to do what needed to be done!"

this community should keep it's confidence in vericoin. very good team of devs you have, great delivery and marketing. so dont let competitors fud you away from a good investment while their coins are floundering in the dust. i am formally providing my approval for the move made to re-establish blockchain and investor security in light of what happened. which is a failing on mintpal's part imho. but they should have gotten back their coins and trading can continue as normal.

my 2 cents,
Coinler

Veri well put, in fact I stay away from other certain coins because of how toxic their community is I.e the FUDers that come here and try to destabilize Vericoin and promote whatever coin they are invested in

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FUD_master

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

someone's been vaping the good stuff  Roll Eyes

hint:  it's me
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:25:53 PM

VRCRadio.com is LIVE!!!    NOW!!!!

Here is good news, more involvement of community.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:55:44 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 12:08:02 AM by BITCOINBITCH

Actually your the idiot!
Use any excuse you want. As if I would go to the gestapo of BTC. The whole scene is controlled by these scumbags twisting the truth and using your hope of getting rich.
Im not against Vericoin, I'm against crypto's backbone which is BTC and the whole BULLSHIT you stupid morons cant see 5 inch's in front of your face!
As long as your tied to BTC and this bogus site, watch your world crumble!
Decentralised my fucking ass - your information and truth is controlled by this site!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unmoderated

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

I'll try one more time. This thread IS unmoderated. The VeriCoin developers do not have the ability to delete or edit the posts of other users. This entire Bitcoin Talk Forum, however, has moderators. If one of those forum moderators thinks that a user, such as yourself, has violated the terms of service, he may delete that user's post. This will happen even if it's against the wishes of the VeriCoin Developers. It has nothing to do with this thread.

Also, I think you meant, "Actually you're the idiot!"

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
BITCOINBITCH

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:25:25 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 12:57:08 AM by BITCOINBITCH

Ok your right about you're, but how does a simple spelling mistake make me an idiot?
Are you serious? Is this what your thinking has seriously evolved too?
You don't ague the point, but make my point proven, only small minds believe in the scam called BTC.

Picking out spelling mistakes is the first sign you have them on the ropes!
Goodluck you little kids, no wonder they get away with it so easy.

Fucking Troll my ass, your a fucking liar just keeping these kids wishing and dreaming so you can cash them out.
Like I said Vericoin needs to take their supporters and get away from BTC and this site and only then will you have half a chance of a successful business.

You keep fucking calling me an idiot, ok look at your price? Who's the idiots. FUCK YOU DAYDREAMERS THEN!

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:30:26 AM

The prim donna spelling police have come out, but your BOTH wrong!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

It is 'you're'. A contraction of you + are. Not your, your is a possessive as your link says.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:31:11 AM

The prim donna spelling police have come out, but your BOTH wrong!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/your

If you want to say "you are" then using "your" would be wrong. I think you just made the same mistake again. People are just correcting you because you started the "idiot" name calling. But maybe you are (or you're) not an idiot. Just a troll.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:40:50 AM

Actually your the idiot!
Use any excuse you want. As if I would go to the gestapo of BTC. The whole scene is controlled by these scumbags twisting the truth and using your hope of getting rich.
Im not against Vericoin, I'm against crypto's backbone which is BTC and the whole BULLSHIT you stupid morons cant see 5 inch's in front of your face!
Decentralised my fucking ass - your information and truth is controlled by this site!

You're whining to the wrong people. Whine to bitcointalk. They're the ones who removed your post.

Shill

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:45:50 AM

Actually your the idiot!

You're whining to the wrong people. Whine to bitcointalk. They're the ones who removed your post.

He's just a troll or an idiot. Either way not worth my time to read. I suggest the ignore button. Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

Quick question guys.. when is the next rollback expected. I want to make sure to spend all my coins right b4 the rollback!

Grin Cheesy Grin
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:52:57 AM

Looks like the free market has indicated that the VRC price go down by about 50% since the last time I posted in this thread.

For me that is pretty telling. Of course some here will say "Yes I'm backing the truck up to buy moAR" or "people are just paying their bills".

Look at the market depth and you will see how flimsy the VRC market is. But to those who want to "believe" keep believing that the VRC devs tell you about how "we are not going to roll back the VRC block chain in the future".

Good luck to you VRC holders and let's revisit this post/thread in a year and see where things stand in comparison today.

Current price is: 0.00017149 BTC per VRC  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:56:27 AM

Actually your the idiot!

He's just a troll or an idiot. Either way not worth my time to read. I suggest the ignore button. Smiley

You're right. I've added him to my growing "Ignore" list.

Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:16:35 AM

The IQ of this forum is dropping faster than the price of this coin!

I'm starting to wonder if the devs actually just want the price to drop even further?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:39:00 AM

Double bottom, good time to buy in imho  Wink
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:45:52 AM

Double bottom, good time to buy in imho  Wink

Edit: Disclaimer - the guy in the photo is not Satoshi LOL
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:48:23 AM

Actually your the idiot!

You =    Cheesy

BITCOINBITCH

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:05:47 AM

Here's YOU and those that believe in BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: