Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:29:34 AM

Ok your right about you're, but how does a simple spelling mistake make me an idiot?
Are you serious? Is this what your thinking has seriously evolved too?
You don't ague the point, but make my point proven, only small minds believe in the scam called BTC.

Picking out spelling mistakes is the first sign you have them on the ropes!
Goodluck you little kids, no wonder they get away with it so easy.

Fucking Troll my ass, your a fucking liar just keeping these kids wishing and dreaming so you can cash them out.
Like I said Vericoin needs to take their supporters and get away from BTC and this site and only then will you have half a chance of a successful business.

You keep fucking calling me an idiot, ok look at your price? Who's the idiots. FUCK YOU DAYDREAMERS THEN!

Looks like we just may have a new FUD contestant in the top mothaFUDder of the month poll, or maybe it the same people changing names who
knows, just another on ignore
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:30:30 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 02:59:29 AM by barabbas

Looks like the free market has indicated that the VRC price go down by about 50% since the last time I posted in this thread.

For me that is pretty telling. Of course some here will say "Yes I'm backing the truck up to buy moAR" or "people are just paying their bills".

Look at the market depth and you will see how flimsy the VRC market is. But to those who want to "believe" keep believing that the VRC devs tell you about how "we are not going to roll back the VRC block chain in the future".

Good luck to you VRC holders and let's revisit this post/thread in a year and see where things stand in comparison today.

Current price is: 0.00017149 BTC per VRC  Wink

Oh and it went all the way to 23 and change -from the bottom of 13... which means a rebound of 77% which, of course will be traded by the traders who bought at or near the bottom. currently, at 17444, we are still 34% from the recent low. So?

Oh... I'm sorry, you want to convince yourself, and others, that the sell off that brought us to 13k sat was caused by the rollback decision... my bad.
It's only that it doesn't jell, you see... the sell off not only affected VRC (and it really started weeks after the rollback, to boot), the sell off affected, in similar -and bigger measure- other coins that had not rolled back anything, well established ones. One of them even sporting an "stabilization fund" -that was obviously eaten while the dev was trying to stop the loss, for no reason whatsoever, of 2/3s of the value of the coin... to no discernible effect. That coin is Nautilus, you know, the one with connections to Wall Street, the stabilization fund, the whole shebang... Mind you NAUT rebounded also, much like VRC only... much less. And right now stays at roughly 25% above the recent lows that, I repeat, brought it back to 1/3 of the value the coin have before the dump started, roughly at the same time the dump started in VRC... and several other coins (yep, I don't forget I employed the plural), for instance Blackcoin, that  lost more than VRC and rebounded less. Or Pink coin, that also lost more and has rebounded, at present time, a bit more than VRC and  at one time recouped all the losses (had been halved)... but the cause of that huge rebound could probably be pegged to their first Hangout in which the main dev announced the interest of Wold Poker Tour star Phil Ivey...

So you see, hero member, it has nothing to do with the rollback decision. It has nothing to do with anything that you say or pretend to imply. So, next time you choose to come back to spew your bullshit -pardon the expression-, do your homework a little better first otherwise you risk making the pathetic ridicule you just did.

Have a nice rest of the weekend though.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:33:33 AM

Looks like the free market has indicated that the VRC price go down by about 50% since the last time I posted in this thread.

For me that is pretty telling. Of course some here will say "Yes I'm backing the truck up to buy moAR" or "people are just paying their bills".

Look at the market depth and you will see how flimsy the VRC market is. But to those who want to "believe" keep believing that the VRC devs tell you about how "we are not going to roll back the VRC block chain in the future".

Good luck to you VRC holders and let's revisit this post/thread in a year and see where things stand in comparison today.

Current price is: 0.00017149 BTC per VRC  Wink

I assume you don't own VeriCoin. So why do you feel that you need repeatedly emphasize here your low opinion on VeriCoin? I am sure everybody got your point already because you have pointed it out here about 32,733 times, and it is clear that in your opinion Vericoin is a very poor initiative, but why do you feel that you need to repeat this message again and again? Just asking :-))
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:34:08 AM

Thanks,
Got my inspiration from Iconexpert.
Shithouse in finer details, and no effort at all.

Planning on stealing 3 Million dollars worth of the cryptocommunity's money with it soon.
I've got connections with investors from Wall St wanting to buy!

interesting, just read his posts guys and you can figure out who this man is and why he is scaring you to sell

lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

Welcome back barabus, I take it you are here with something positive to say as always, you must of got upset the BoB is beating you on the FUD polls. http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:43:50 AM

OMG!
Your so dumb!
That comment was made in jest, at exactly what Iconexpert done to the crypto community.

I'm going to go and hit my head against a brick wall now, as it makes more sense than ever trying to understand the logic of you kids.
I heard theirs going to be a BlackHandGroup coin soon too, sound familiar?
Thanks for the free promo!

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:57:42 AM

OMG!
Your so dumb! (I win)
That comment was made in jest, at exactly what Iconexpert done to the crypto community.
(I believe you)

I'm going to go and hit my head against a brick wall now, as it makes more sense than ever trying to understand the logic of you kids.
(Please do us all the favor)
I heard theirs going to be a BlackHandGroup coin soon too, sound familiar?
(nope)
Thanks for the free promo!
(ROFL) definitly increases your credibility.... sure I think so

BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

Roll Eyes
Point proven, thankyou!
Now go back to sucking on your blue pill.
Yawn......

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:03:48 AM

any selloff due to rollback decision was due to chumps giving into the fud articles published in the media from other sources(competitor coins). all of which have now suffering markets with no new development and are just bashing vericoin to join their club of crash. vericoin has no reason to have a problem as status is before the coins were hacked off mintpal.

who in the world would speak against a rollback that takes back stolen coins from thieves anyway?? LOL

we have saying here: "Thief from thief make the Gods laugh"

thiefs stole money, money was stolen back.. now you work for nothing hacking and stealing coins. GOOD!

vericoin i must say is currently one of if not THE MOST innovative currency with the greatest investment potential in cryptomarket. such dedicated and talented Devs. you really cant ask for more.. or you can go try your luck with the sea of shitcoins and their pump n dump schemes, their 51% hash exploits that dump on everyone else because they preplanned the whole thing.. or blackcoin manipulated market that noone is really interested in anymore. you have vericoin. dev's are known and deliver innovation after innovation. ive seen blackcoin doing so much new development and noone cares, really, they could promise a million dollar house to buy blackcoin and still get dumped lol. i also know the reason why merchants arent interested in their coin and it has to do with the foundation itself.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:05:44 AM

Roll Eyes
Point proven, thankyou!  Huh What point was that ......
Now go back to sucking on your blue pill.
Yawn......   Wink yes go to sleep for when you wake you will be next on the FUD poll
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:11:37 AM

What's the next milestone for VRC?
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:14:51 AM

any selloff due to rollback decision was due to chumps giving into the fud articles published in the media from other sources(competitor coins). all of which have now suffering markets with no new development and are just bashing vericoin to join their club of crash. vericoin has no reason to have a problem as status is before the coins were hacked off mintpal.

who in the world would speak against a rollback that takes back stolen coins from thieves anyway?? LOL

thiefs stole money, money was stolen back.. now you work for nothing hacking and stealing coins. GOOD!

vericoin i must say is currently one of if not THE MOST innovative currency with the greatest investment potential in cryptomarket. such dedicated and talented Devs. you really cant ask for more.. or you can go try your luck with the sea of shitcoins and their pump n dump schemes, their 51% hash exploits that dump on everyone else because they preplanned the whole thing.. or blackcoin manipulated market that noone is really interested in anymore. you have vericoin. dev's are known and deliver innovation after innovation. ive seen blackcoin doing so much new development and noone cares, really, they could promise a million dollar house to buy blackcoin and still get dumped lol. i also know the reason why merchants arent interested in their coin and it has to do with the foundation itself.

While I completely support the rollback decision and applaud the devs for handling it so so well. I must say that since then I've been very disappointed with new developments.

My thinking is that either the devs are in way over their heads with this and are struggling to keep up with promises and expectations, or that they actually want to see the price drop even further before building it back up with some new announcements and new developments.

Either outcome is not a great sign, but I hope it is the former and they can get back on track in due time =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:18:08 AM

While I completely support the rollback decision and applaud the devs for handling it so so well. I must say that since then I've been very disappointed with new developments.

My thinking is that either the devs are in way over their heads with this and are struggling to keep up with promises and expectations, or that they actually want to see the price drop even further before building it back up with some new announcements and new developments.

Either outcome is not a great sign, but I hope it is the former and they can get back on track in due time =)

You seem to expect major developments two to three times a week.

Coinler

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:19:05 AM

my opinion is that this coin is already self sustaining and the dev team has demonstrated that they are willing to do what it takes to protect their investors. i would say an aggressive marketing campaign to spread the word about vericoin. more articles accentuating vericoin developments and delivery so far. let the other coins try to demonstrate what they have to compete with that. blackcoin is out of the competition though. wouldnt even buy it if i heard about a pump beginning. just trade/invest, use vericoin services and if you run into problem you know you have a competent dev team that will fix any problems that prop up once reported by the community. that's what i call a crypto-currency!

most other coins are just speculative and have those so greedy they will do whatever they think will help to manipulate the market in their favour. but vericoin is a worthy investment. these guys have always delivered exciting stuff for the community and i wouldnt be surprised if we will see more later on.
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

Hodlers living in boxes.  Tongue

CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

What exactaly are they (the devs) not delivering on? Everything they have stated, they have delivered. Everything.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:28:04 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 04:12:45 AM by barabbas

my opinion is that this coin is already self sustaining and the dev team has demonstrated that they are willing to do what it takes to protect their investors. i would say an aggressive marketing campaign to spread the word about vericoin. more articles accentuating vericoin developments and delivery so far. let the other coins try to demonstrate what they have to compete with that. blackcoin is out of the competition though. wouldnt even buy it if i heard about a pump beginning. just trade/invest, use vericoin services and if you run into problem you know you have a competent dev team that will fix any problems that prop up once reported by the community. that's what i call a crypto-currency!

most other coins are just speculative and have those so greedy they will do whatever they think will help to manipulate the market in their favour. but vericoin is a worthy investment. these guys have always delivered exciting stuff for the community and i wouldnt be surprised if we will see more later on.

You probably haven'ty heard the last coming from casa Blackcoin: They are about to hire a new marketeer... as some of the fan-boys are beginning to claim that either or both IconicExpert and Wizrig/Joel Bosch, come back.

I am sure though you have heard about the $32k they spent in hiring the Max Borgess Agency to do PR for them... so far -two months into the 3 month contract-, The Agency has produced a second-level employee Q&A with the fanboys in Reddit, 2 press releases and one article in a newspaper, i believe. People in crypto have been known to have gone to hospitals with seizures due to uncontrollable laughter about the subject...
Coinler

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:35:55 AM

You probably haven'ty heard the last coming from casa Blackcoin: They are about to hire a new marketeer... as some of the fan-boys are beginning to claim that either or both IconicExpert and Wizrig/Joen Bosch, come back.

I am sure though you have heard about the $32k they spent in hiring the Max Borgess Agency to do PR for them... so far -two months into the 3 month contract-, The Agency has produced a second-level employee Q&A with the fanboys in Reddit, 2 press releases and one article in a newspaper, i believe. People in crypto have been known to have gone to hospitals with seizures due to uncontrollable laughter about the subject...

and still it has done nothing to spark interest and merchants still arent interested. i was part of blackcoin very early 800satoshi region. i saw everything that happened and i saw the community self destruct into turmoil and very nasty behaviour. at the time i had arranged a merchant that would provide ability to purchase from amazon.com using blackcoin (30k satoshi point)and the merchant after observing the community wanted nothing to do with them. it was a great disappointment. all that money for max borges.. wasted.. i got out at 30k, never looked back.

also as much as i supported Iconic Expert in the early days, i have seen another side of him that has turned me off supporting him permanently so i see no way that even his return will help blackcoin. they just wrecked too many chances due to various manipulation schemes. no competition to vericoin.

if u missed it, u should catch up on the contents of this thread. donations provided to iconic by people who had faith in him, all betrayed as he siezed their donations and went shopping with it instead of refunding them. disgusting!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899.0

as far as im concerned they could hire the sun the moon and the stars.. still wont help. prove me wrong.

Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

What exactaly are they (the devs) not delivering on? Everything they have stated, they have delivered. Everything.

The new website and a proper fiat wallet implementation just to name two. The involvement at the conference in Chicago was also overhyped imo.. I'm also dissapointed that they basically refuse to engage in discussion in this forum.

I'm invested in Vericoin too, I want it to succeed. But I'm wondering if I (and others here) are delusional about just how competent or dedicated the devs really are.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:49:38 AM

The new website and a proper fiat wallet implementation just to name two. The involvement at the conference in Chicago was also overhyped imo.. I'm also dissapointed that they basically refuse to engage in discussion in this forum.

I'm invested in Vericoin too, I want it to succeed. But I'm wondering if I (and others here) are delusional about just how competent or dedicated the devs really are.

I am sure doug,nos are trying their best, a developers work is tedious and things almost never go rite the first time out the gate, thats why when they work they work through different environments. Development, Phase 2, then they deploy to pruduction which is us when almost perfect
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: