Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:27:14 AM

Haha don't need anyone's help.  It's apparent there are just a few nuthuggin trolls that loiter on this thread.  Could give a Fuck about what you think or how you perceive me.  You bring the negativity on yourselves with your shitty attitude.   I thought you nerds had me ignored already, but you are too much of a coward and a child to do so.   I thought maybe there would be some other people with better attitudes but its just the same old shit for brains.  I'm glad I didn't make as much money as I should this month knowing I would have helped you fucking douche bags.  Cant wait to get out and watch you squirm til the inevitable demise of VRC.

I realize music is subjective so why do you get offended if I say its shitty?  I'm pretty sure what you were playing is shitty by irrefutable proof though.... 

Man... whatever you're on, I'll take 2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:57:51 AM

As far as I know the biggest setbacks were not really related to the actual rollback itself, but all the secondary issues that arose BECAUSE of the rollback, the actual implementation took a day or two but then several days to get all the exchanges up and running on the new fork and then a week or so of providing community support to everyone then add on the fact that (while granted MUCH less now than when it first happened) all the media relations they had to do because of the rollback. As far as I can tell something with the rollback caused the wallet to go screwy cause it seems to me 1.3.2 was solid and stable for everyone but then starting with 1.3.3 we seem to have gotten a bit shaky I could be completely wrong thats just my opinion. Add to that everything else that has happened (the work stops because of legal issues with Fiat integration, Pat recently experiencing a loss in his family, Dave moving, etc) and it's just all come together to push the Devs further behind schedule then they had anticipated, which is why they no longer release hard Deadlines because the last time they did Doug missed it by a few hrs and trolls came out of the woodwork screaming about VRC being a scam, the Devs dumping and running, and all sorts of other nonsense like that, so they will no longer be giving hard dates to prevent FUD storms like that from happening.

That was extremely informative, so thank you for taking the time to write that.

I can 100% understand the decision to no longer make public declarations as to when certain projects will get done, it's kind of a bummer for those who follow the coins closely enough to not know when something will be done. But yeah, it probably does more damage than good in the big scheme of things.

God damn that MP hack...  

Yes which is why I convinced the Devs to at least give me rough percentages to post in the Roadmap while it is entirely possible for a feature to be at 99% done for say three months, at least you know a rough idea that it is mostly done and just waiting for the last piece to fall into place, whatever that may be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

If you are correct and VeriCoin makes it to the 3rd spot, and reaches a market cap of $56,000,000, we would be looking at 350,000 satoshis.

Honestly, with the fiat to VRC and credit card to VRC, this seems small. The focus of these updates is to take VRC mainstream. When we've gone mainstream, VRC could likely exceed $56,000,000 market cap and probably start to approach half a billion. This would place us in the 1 to 3 million satoshi range. When VRC starts rising up the charts news sites, blogs, and twitter accounts will start sharing. We may even get another CoinDesk article up. There may be a correction, but a small one. Dumps become weaker and weaker as news sites pick up on VRC.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry. I had to bring this up. I remember laughing like a hyena when i first read it. I hope VRC will bounce back though.

Yeah, that guy was epic LoL I remember he was here every day when the price was rising from 15K to 50K (I bought a lot at the time around 17K) and he was making this ridiculous hype in his formal wear suit and tie avatar. Actually he was smart, probably he was dumping his vericoin while posting those ridiculous posts. But that guy is still a scammer like WizRig & Co and his supportive IRC buddies.

Since then vocal supporters and cheerleaders are still making ridiculous claims here every day about the great features that are apparently coming (and when you check the details you will see nothing relevant is coming), the most loud one is shouting like a laughing hyena that "I want you hold your vericoin" and when you ask a question why would I do that he says because VerciCoin will be big, but he can't back that prediction with any rational argument. So not a lot changed since the suit avatar guy here - very capable and honest developers and ridiculous cheerleaders.

buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:48:32 AM

If you are correct and VeriCoin makes it to the 3rd spot, and reaches a market cap of $56,000,000, we would be looking at 350,000 satoshis.

Honestly, with the fiat to VRC and credit card to VRC, this seems small. The focus of these updates is to take VRC mainstream. When we've gone mainstream, VRC could likely exceed $56,000,000 market cap and probably start to approach half a billion. This would place us in the 1 to 3 million satoshi range. When VRC starts rising up the charts news sites, blogs, and twitter accounts will start sharing. We may even get another CoinDesk article up. There may be a correction, but a small one. Dumps become weaker and weaker as news sites pick up on VRC.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry. I had to bring this up. I remember laughing like a hyena when i first read it. I hope VRC will bounce back though.

Yeah, that guy was epic LoL I remember he was here every day when the price was rising from 15K to 50K (I bought a lot at the time around 17K) and he was making this ridiculous hype in his formal wear suit and tie avatar. Actually he was smart, probably he was dumping his vericoin while posting those ridiculous posts. But that guy is still a scammer like WizRig & Co and his supportive IRC buddies.

Since then vocal supporters and cheerleaders are still making ridiculous claims here every day about the great features that are apparently coming (and when you check the details you will see nothing relevant is coming), the most loud one is shouting like a laughing hyena that "I want you hold your vericoin" and when you ask a question why would I do that he says because VerciCoin will be big, but he can't back that prediction with any rational argument. So not a lot changed since the suit avatar guy here - very capable and honest developers and ridiculous cheerleaders.

Crindon is part of the "XC community" as per his latest posts. That guy was a Hype man. He sent a few bucks to the devs as his forum posts suggested. "I want you to buy food with it, its for you" blah blah blah, something like that. He made a lot of money, enough to throw a few hundred at the developers and make it sound like he was changing their lives. That guy is a joke, only thing he wants is a dollar, he could care less who he tramples on to get it.

A lot of people are working on projects behind the scenes. I gave up on trying to reason with people here. Just finished up setting up some OC'd S3's to start accumulating at these prices, while I work to build content for VeriCoin related business / websites.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:17:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crindon is part of the "XC community" as per his latest posts. That guy was a Hype man. He sent a few bucks to the devs as his forum posts suggested. "I want you to buy food with it, its for you" blah blah blah, something like that. He made a lot of money, enough to throw a few hundred at the developers and make it sound like he was changing their lives. That guy is a joke, only thing he wants is a dollar, he could care less who he tramples on to get it.

A lot of people are working on projects behind the scenes. I gave up on trying to reason with people here. Just finished up setting up some OC'd S3's to start accumulating at these prices, while I work to build content for VeriCoin related business / websites.

You're absolutely right.  Good work.  I'm also doing new development for Vericoin.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

VRCRadio.com going LIVE @ 10 AM EST

Stop by, Call- in, or listen any time, for a loop of all the latest from Vericoin
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:05:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty much was exactly my point.  I don't know why people aren't concerned with the quantity of coins either.  This devalues the currency intrinsically.

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:05:49 PM

New website is up!  Check it out: www.vericoin.info
nicklucky123

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

Great! VRC go to the MOON
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

0.6 VRC from a 2.4Mh/s miner and an 11k open wallet in the last 36 hours.
I don't care actually about the 70% loss of my investment, but if nothing works why should I keep holding VRC? Sorry, but I'm losing confidence.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:42:45 PM

I don't care actually about the 70% loss of my investment, but if nothing works why should I keep holding VRC? Sorry, but I'm losing confidence.

I don't understand what you're saying.  What's not working?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:47:53 PM

everything is working, go ahead and move your miners, bet you keep getting payouts for several days, I know I did. And as for the wallet you might not get interest EVERYDAY remember interest is calculated PER YEAR NOT PER DAY

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:18:06 PM

everything is working, go ahead and move your miners, bet you keep getting payouts for several days, I know I did. And as for the wallet you might not get interest EVERYDAY remember interest is calculated PER YEAR NOT PER DAY

I can't believe people actually think it something different then interested per year...

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

Whats her name? Wheres she from?

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

I have managed to get a seat at the Bitcoin conference in Germany Collogne on the 2nd september.
Many important people from netherlands and germany who are involved in crypto will be there and i will represent VeriCoin there as professional as i can. I will make pictures , connecting with people , demonstrate them the fast transactions with the mobile wallets and give away up to 600 vericoins. Set up for those who are interested mobile wallets. Give them buisnesscards and much more.

I hope until then more and more features will be add, so i can use it for argueing for vericoin.

I am actualy veri excited to be thaaat deep in crypto already i definitly wanna run a cryptobuisness one day.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

I have managed to get a seat at the Bitcoin conference in Germany Collogne on the 2nd september.
Many important people from netherlands and germany who are involved in crypto will be there and i will represent VeriCoin there as professional as i can. I will make pictures , connecting with people , demonstrate them the fast transactions with the mobile wallets and give away up to 600 vericoins. Set up for those who are interested mobile wallets. Give them buisnesscards and much more.

I hope until then more and more features will be add, so i can use it for argueing for vericoin.

I am actualy veri excited to be thaaat deep in crypto already i definitly wanna run a cryptobuisness one day.

I hope this date goes well, you will have the whole community backing you.

I'm personally saying Thanks for all your efforts.

MAD945

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:14:55 PM

I hope this date goes well, you will have the whole community backing you.

I'm personally saying Thanks for all your efforts.

Sounds Great Reavon...let us know if there is anything the Community can do to support your efforts at the Conference!

The iOS wallet will hopefully be out and the new Wallet UI aswell by then...fingers crossed
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Does anyone else attend local bitcoin meetup.com groups? Personally I think if we can all do our parts and represent VRC within our geographical areas (like Reavon is doing) we can slowly spread the word.

Unfortunately the way things have played out recently I have not had the chance to make it a meeting in the last couple of months. Every time there has been a meeting I've had other activities come up. But our city's group has grown to quite a few members - to the point where we can have 50-60 people show up in 1 evening. I was able to meet with a few members of our group this week and to no surprise (well maybe a little surprise) few had still heard of Vericoin.

I'm excited to get to our next meetup, unfortunately once again our next meetup group is on a night when I cannot meet. But in the mean time I'm using the channel's meetup page to try and spread the word about VRC. I highly suggest other VRC supporters do the same Smiley

MAD945

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:42:03 PM

Does anyone else attend local bitcoin meetup.com groups? Personally I think if we can all do our parts and represent VRC within our geographical areas (like Reavon is doing) we can slowly spread the word.

Unfortunately the way things have played out recently I have not had the chance to make it a meeting in the last couple of months. Every time there has been a meeting I've had other activities come up. But our city's group has grown to quite a few members - to the point where we can have 50-60 people show up in 1 evening. I was able to meet with a few members of our group this week and to no surprise (well maybe a little surprise) few had still heard of Vericoin.

I'm excited to get to our next meetup, unfortunately once again our next meetup group is on a night when I cannot meet. But in the mean time I'm using the channel's meetup page to try and spread the word about VRC. I highly suggest other VRC supporters do the same Smiley

Sounds like a great idea...just joined my local Bitcoin and Crypto Currency group in my city 200 members. Will be spreading the word about VRC at the next meetup on Friday.

Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: