Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Sorry don't mean to be a dick...but was that english?

Hey man, you weren't the only one who couldn't understand that gibberish. My brain was hurting trying to decode that dude's thought. And who the F uses 1.8-1.9 to describe recent prices...

Has any really been far even as decided to use even go want to do lock more like?

You are fucking retarded!  Can you understand that faggot?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:15:32 AM

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Not looking to good, but I can say we did not warn ya.
Good luck bagholders

And you think Cloakcoin will not fall eventually roflol? it is all very fragile and every other coin will try to fud you down, like you are trying to do. Accept it or leave crypto world.

I think if the cloakcamp keeps coming through like champs then it will have a long life and make me very rich. People are fudding cloak because they dont understand it or are just worried about cloak knocking off the coin of the fudders choice.

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Have you guys not been freefalling since then?

Point made!

Carry on!

If cloak in your opinion is so great, why bob do you spend so much of your free time here?  What are you so worried about?  Your time may be better spent promoting cloakcoin instead of talking negative about other coins, think about it.

I think the VRC community does a good job of this on it's own.  Can't wait to take some of you fuckers money and get the fuck out of VRC forever.  Anytime somebody says something 'negative' you guys just cry and attack them.  How the fuck do you except to have a real argument if there is no opposing factors or opinions?  Everytime I've even asked a basic question, or just asked for input in the IRC and now here, it's always some fat ass troll who hates his life and needs a way to boost his pathetic ego by talking down to other people.  

You are like those people in a corporate job who gets promoted for doing nothing but being a jackass to other people while stealing their ideas and work acting like it's your own.    

MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:18:46 AM

Where u at VRC. I rly need to stop listening to ppl and think about my trades more knew it was gonna drop again but bought at  1.8-1.9.     If this coin still has potential I'd like to see it shoot up to .0006 at least.  My main concern is th e quantity of coins  .  Maybe at this price its not such a big deal but if it were to go over .001 could be a problem....

Ya u are just retarded.  You don't have to try to be a dick you already are one Smiley. Fuck off you don't Fuck with the king of smartasses haha bitch!

This is another reason I don't like VRC bunch of smart ass douche bags if you ever question the integrity of the coin. And you soil the integrity of the community as well with your pointless condescending remarks.  So basically fuck off if you have nothing intelligent to say.

you dont sound really smart, If you´re 12 is ok....  

You are too dumb to know either way.  Thanks to you and MAD for proving my points with your ad hominem bullshit.  I think MAD IS MAD! LOL.   Don't fucking cry about it when you get trolled for trolling dumb fucks.  Quit wasting forum space and physical space.  Why can't you just go to the dark metaphysical place already, you people are what makes society shit.  I guess it's nearly impossible to have logically intellectual arguments in this day and age, you are too busy having somebody else do all the work for you.  You would think all this technology n shit would make people smarter, but they just seem to get dumber and dumber...   I don't give a fuck if you don't like how I talk, you just look like an insecure bigot when you make condescending remarks about something because you are too fucking stupid to understand it.  DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN NEXT TIME  U FAT FUCKIN EGOTISTICAL CONCEITED NARCISSTIC NERD.  YOU AINT SHIT BITCH SO QUIT ACTING LIKE IT.  You fattties are the kind of people that are going to ruin any sort of altcoin community.  I just want this bitch to go up already so I can sell out for cloaks.  Don't have time for jack asses like you and I feel stupid for even responding to your idiocy.  

Again...english?

Smells like verbal diarrhea Shocked

The cryptoworld wasn't intended for children but I guess the threshold for being a child has changed over time. I'll be the bigger man with the bigger dick and let u have the last tear Cry lolz!  Eat that diarrhea fatty.
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

Hey man, you weren't the only one who couldn't understand that gibberish. My brain was hurting trying to decode that dude's thought. And who the F uses 1.8-1.9 to describe recent prices...

Has any really been far even as decided to use even go want to do lock more like?

I knew you were dumb, but you have exceeded my expectations!   It's not that fucking hard to understand.  Do I really have to put 1.8e-4  or .18mili BTC or 180 satoshis? FUCK YOU!  Are you really too fucking stupid you can't imply that?  Do you know what IMPLIED means?  Do you want to learn something today?  Nah... I figure you want to continue being a condescending douche bag just because you are hiding behind a computer... fucking cowards. LOL.

Fucking retards man.... I know you are just trying to be an asshole, but it just gets old, GO FUCK URSELF you gay bitch!

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:21:58 AM

Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:25:45 AM

Vericoin, The blockchain rollback that killed the coin! I like to be right guys. I see you guys have been in freefall mode for the last few weeks.
Not looking to good, but I can say we did not warn ya.
Good luck bagholders

And you think Cloakcoin will not fall eventually roflol? it is all very fragile and every other coin will try to fud you down, like you are trying to do. Accept it or leave crypto world.

I think if the cloakcamp keeps coming through like champs then it will have a long life and make me very rich. People are fudding cloak because they dont understand it or are just worried about cloak knocking off the coin of the fudders choice.

I'm not fuding, am I?

Did vrc not rollback?

Have you guys not been freefalling since then?

Point made!

Carry on!

If cloak in your opinion is so great, why bob do you spend so much of your free time here?  What are you so worried about?  Your time may be better spent promoting cloakcoin instead of talking negative about other coins, think about it.

I think the VRC community does a good job of this on it's own.  Can't wait to take some of you fuckers money and get the fuck out of VRC forever.  Anytime somebody says something 'negative' you guys just cry and attack them.  How the fuck do you except to have a real argument if there is no opposing factors or opinions?  Everytime I've even asked a basic question, or just asked for input in the IRC and now here, it's always some fat ass troll who hates his life and needs a way to boost his pathetic ego by talking down to other people.  

You are like those people in a corporate job who gets promoted for doing nothing but being a jackass to other people while stealing their ideas and work acting like it's your own.    

What did effects say to deserve this reply?

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
MAD945

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:29:37 AM

I knew you were dumb, but you have exceeded my expectations!   It's not that fucking hard to understand.  Do I really have to put 1.8e-4  or .18mili BTC or 180 satoshis? FUCK YOU!  Are you really too fucking stupid you can't imply that?  Do you know what IMPLIED means?  Do you want to learn something today?  Nah... I figure you want to continue being a condescending douche bag just because you are hiding behind a computer... fucking cowards. LOL.

Fucking retards man.... I know you are just trying to be an asshole, but it just gets old, GO FUCK URSELF you gay bitch!

I think this guy might have some anger issues....

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

Stupid FUD

Even Stupider FUD

Angry FUD    

What did effects say to deserve this reply?
^^
THIS
....and nyktalgia wonders why "fat ass trolls" always "attack" him

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MAD945

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:47:12 AM

nyktalgia....ignored!

Ahhhhh silence Cool
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:30:37 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 02:45:24 AM by lootz

nyktalgia

I was going to put this beach on my poll like the rest but after looking through its posts, I just can only feel bad for a person like this.  Poster Child for anger management

http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list
You can vote here folks, and feel free to congratulate our winners.

PS. Also I thank BoBsureplus for the cloak tip, I did actually buy some and made a nice chuck of change before I dumped it and put all my profits back into VRC at its lower price.  MO VRC FO ME
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:11:48 AM

nyktalgia

I was going to put this beach on my poll like the rest but after looking through its posts, I just can only feel bad for a person like this.  Poster Child for anger management

http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list

PS. Also I thank BoBsureplus for the cloak tip, I did actually buy some and made a nice chuck of change before I dumped it and put all my profits back into VRC at its lower price.  MO VRC FO ME

So anytime somebody has an opposing argument it is considered FUD?  Do you not see something fallacious with this way of thinking?  Seems like you along with everyone else just wants to be trendy YES-men, who are incapable of thinking for themselves.  FUD in itself is FUD.  The whole term is cyclical ad hominem redundancy.   It doesn't matter what the TRUTH is, it's just easy for your feeble mentality to just ignore what the argument is and calling them a "FUDDER".   It's like those faggots in wow and counter-strike who can say nothing but 'you mad' when you make them realize what a pathetic piece of shit in real life they are.  HAHAHA

Go look up a LOGICAL FALLACY.  YOU MIGHT FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING!   You definitely don't have a life if your making a FUDDER FUD LIST.  I'm fucknig sick of hearing that stupid terminology in crypto-world too.  Trendy hipster assholes....  shouldn't you be humping your macbook or some shit right now?

FUDDING FUD FUDDER! FUD OFF!  haha dumbest fucking term ever I think..... It would be cool if you guys took this a bit more serious, but everyone seems to be a child these days.  You are the type of people that let criminals get away with things like 9/11.

MAD945

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:04:33 AM

nyktalgia

I was going to put this beach on my poll like the rest but after looking through its posts, I just can only feel bad for a person like this.  Poster Child for anger management

PS. Also I thank BoBsureplus for the cloak tip, I did actually buy some and made a nice chuck of change before I dumped it and put all my profits back into VRC at its lower price.  MO VRC FO ME

So anytime somebody has an opposing argument it is considered FUD?  Do you not see something fallacious with this way of thinking?  Seems like you along with everyone else just wants to be trendy YES-men, who are incapable of thinking for themselves.  FUD in itself is FUD.  The whole term is cyclical ad hominem redundancy.   It doesn't matter what the TRUTH is, it's just easy for your feeble mentality to just ignore what the argument is and calling them a "FUDDER".   It's like those faggots in wow and counter-strike who can say nothing but 'you mad' when you make them realize what a pathetic piece of shit in real life they are.  HAHAHA

Go look up a LOGICAL FALLACY.  YOU MIGHT FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING!   You definitely don't have a life if your making a FUDDER FUD LIST.  I'm fucknig sick of hearing that stupid terminology in crypto-world too.  Trendy hipster assholes....  shouldn't you be humping your macbook or some shit right now?

FUDDING FUD FUDDER! FUD OFF!  haha dumbest fucking term ever I think..... It would be cool if you guys took this a bit more serious, but everyone seems to be a child these days.  You are the type of people that let criminals get away with things like 9/11.

Wow...we got a crazy one here!
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:48:07 AM

Is Vericoin really looking to integrate a p2p exchange?

That would be so awesome if it would. Would be very apt after the whole mintpal incident and all =p

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:40:54 AM

nyktalgia

nyktalgia has a point.. i came very close to giving up on VRC because of some egoistic people on irc..
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:57:33 AM

because some people get a high attacking others.. not everyone can speak very good english.. at least they try.. so these egoists in the irc and this thread need to have a change in attitude..
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:29:51 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:18:35 AM by GaliX

Is Vericoin really looking to integrate a p2p exchange?
That would be so awesome if it would. Would be very apt after the whole mintpal incident and all =p

It doesn't even make scene for VRC to create an ano / p2p exchanges. This is all hype shit in the end to make a coin pump and dump.
I mean sure p2p / ano exchanges are great, but in the end if you have 100 of them they will all be useless because they don't have anyvolume.

And in the end the coin itself doesn't even serve a purpose for a p2p exchange. It's just good for funding it. And since there are several exchanges in development / released (keycoin) I would say it's a waste of time to get a ano/p2p exchange for VRC as well.

If VRC wants to stand out they should come up with something really innovativ and suprising. Not just copy existing features of other coins.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
mtomcdev

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:27:14 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 11:40:31 AM by mtomcdev

This would be a technical question, what are the super nodes in the vericoin network terms of what they do, what is the role of a super node in the network?
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:04:28 PM

nyktalgia

nyktalgia has a point.. i came very close to giving up on VRC because of some egoistic people on irc..

Ya I went in there and asked a simple question, why I wasn't getting payouts from their pool?  It was the only pool I could find.  They basically told me to fuck off and I wasn't good enough for VRC... great atmosphere in that channel. /sarcasm

GridWorker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

I think this guy might have some anger issues....
Appears to be a multiple personality issue. Or more than one person at the keyboard.

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
nyktalgia

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:11:49 PM

because some people get a high attacking others.. not everyone can speak very good english.. at least they try.. so these egoists in the irc and this thread need to have a change in attitude..

I can speak English just fine.  I just don't think it really matters in this situation.  We are all here for the same reason, supposed to help each other out not fuck each other over.  Karma will only screw you over in the end if you screw other people.  But yes, it is easier for them to attack my 'english' or insulted my intelligence than it is to actually try to understand a different perspective.  Just feeble minded people man, I wish they would at least mind their own business.  There is nothing wrong with people doubting any of these coins because honestly it is all still very new.   When people cry about it(fud), just sinks the integrity of the coin and the community even worse lol!!!  but ya.... I have a lot invested in VRC too, so it's pretty stupid to disrespect me when I'm partially helping by buying in to begin with.  No chump change either.....   I wish it the best, just saying I wish I had bought in lower. Not that complicated to understand douche bags.

Pages: « 1 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: