Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

im invested also bigtime in VRC, but we have to follow the market, as I have learned the hard way. Currently I'm down 60%. Bought in from 11K and kept buying til 40K. Trend is anon, though I don't see that as priority (personally). when cloak pump gets done, people will be buying into #pseud.. whatever i profit from other coins i put back into VRC..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:43:40 AM

i'm buying more vrc today

Me too =)

Who's taking bets for when VRC will start to rise again?

My bet is roughly 3-4 days from now.

Cloak pump is pretty much finished. Final stage of Redd pump will occur over the next 3 days. Then, big dumps on both and money moving back to other alts.

Where better than to Vericoin!?

Monday/Tuesday of next week is my guess. Paycheck Friday..... Coinbase payout by Monday/Tuesday. Also the rent is paid and it is the beginninig of the month we will see new spenders.

PS. I am really trying to figure out what is so special about Cloakcoin and I cannot find any features, I cant even find the dev team lol. So it is very fishy that it rose in price, we will have our day boys and it will last a lot longer because we have a winning team and winning community. FYI I know I cant wait to dump my profit rite back into vrc, I hope the price stays this low just a bit longer

Maybe cloak and other coin communities are a bit more agressive. I just invited people in the cryptsy chat box for a free all you can eat and drink barbecue to Germany, as soon as VRC reaches 100k.
I think promoting VRC wherever we can is very important.
Under my ebay auctions I always write the option to pay with BTC or VRC. In other Forums I also try to leave comments. A lot of people in Germany never heard about BTC nor VRC. So there is a lot of work to do.

YES we as a community need to spread the word about BTC and VRC, great job!

Without spreading the words, we will reach no where, we all need to spread words about VRC as much as we can.
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:06:02 AM

i'm buying more vrc today

Me too =)

Who's taking bets for when VRC will start to rise again?

My bet is roughly 3-4 days from now.

Cloak pump is pretty much finished. Final stage of Redd pump will occur over the next 3 days. Then, big dumps on both and money moving back to other alts.

Where better than to Vericoin!?

Monday/Tuesday of next week is my guess. Paycheck Friday..... Coinbase payout by Monday/Tuesday. Also the rent is paid and it is the beginninig of the month we will see new spenders.

PS. I am really trying to figure out what is so special about Cloakcoin and I cannot find any features, I cant even find the dev team lol. So it is very fishy that it rose in price, we will have our day boys and it will last a lot longer because we have a winning team and winning community. FYI I know I cant wait to dump my profit rite back into vrc, I hope the price stays this low just a bit longer

Maybe cloak and other coin communities are a bit more agressive. I just invited people in the cryptsy chat box for a free all you can eat and drink barbecue to Germany, as soon as VRC reaches 100k.
I think promoting VRC wherever we can is very important.
Under my ebay auctions I always write the option to pay with BTC or VRC. In other Forums I also try to leave comments. A lot of people in Germany never heard about BTC nor VRC. So there is a lot of work to do.

YES we as a community need to spread the word about BTC and VRC, great job!

Without spreading the words, we will reach no where, we all need to spread words about VRC as much as we can.

Dont worry everytime our dev are to quite , they workin day n night on the something mindblowing.
I think they just wait for the right moment to release cool stuff.

Trader are just to short mindet and very little vrc where swaped at the recent dip. You will see the next rise will surpass 50K in one night and grow steadly upwards from there.

But at the moment people are just to exited with shitcoins again.. damn that shit wont end so fast isnt it?

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:21:07 AM

Nice Report from the VRC Party: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/vericoin-party-bitcoin-center-nyc-major-success-tons-fun/2014/07/31

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
luisb

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:33:41 AM

I'm getting a little bit scared. 50% of my investment is lost. VRC features are beeing copied and the value of other coins explodes (cloak,rdd and others). Have we already seen the top value of VRC?
If I would have invested the 4 BTC in RDD at the same time, I would have 24 BTC now, so I only have 2.
I hope beeing patient is not a kind of stupidity.

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: I just looked in my wallet. I've got 0,4 VRC from the mining pool in the last 24 hours and 0,0 VRC from stakeing. So why should i keep the machines running? Sad

I fully understand your concerns. I am a very big fan of this coin, I have lots of VeriCoin so I would really like to see the price is going up, but things are not going well with this coin.

Completely agree, I have offered my help for marketing issues, but I am still waiting for response from the devs. By the way I have sent you a message, I am not sure you have noticed...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:57:05 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 12:22:26 PM by buy4crypto

I hope the multipool is able to get some love soon. Looks like B5 of the antminer s3's are starting to be prepped to ship out a week early. The antminer S3 could be a good source of future demand for VRC if more individual miners decide to get them. I think the btc technology curve has flattened a little here. IMO heat , power draw, as well as a few other factors are going to slow the progression of new tech. If you look at the bitmain miners they are one of the most efficient ASIC's, but they have a great ROI potential due to the low entry cost.

I know this isn't a top priority, with good reason. I hope that the pool gets some attention when the devs get time. I have faith that the improved multipool will increase demand for VeriCoin, and help put a few VRC's in the VeriFund.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

I'm getting a little bit scared. 50% of my investment is lost. VRC features are beeing copied and the value of other coins explodes (cloak,rdd and others). Have we already seen the top value of VRC?
If I would have invested the 4 BTC in RDD at the same time, I would have 24 BTC now, so I only have 2.

Regards,
Michael

P.S.: I just looked in my wallet. I've got 0,4 VRC from the mining pool in the last 24 hours and 0,0 VRC from stakeing. So why should i keep the machines running? Sad

I fully understand your concerns. I am a very big fan of this coin, I have lots of VeriCoin so I would really like to see the price is going up, but things are not going well with this coin.

Completely agree, I have offered my help for marketing issues, but I am still waiting for response from the devs. By the way I have sent you a message, I am not sure you have noticed...

luisb hit me up on IRC I'll see where you can fit in

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

vrcrADIO.COM live in five minutes 10 AM EST
Reavon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

Ahhh.. Now I understand... Markets are truly unpredictable. Cheesy damn I learn everyday more and more.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:56:05 PM

Cool,
i won 10 VRC on VRCRadio. Whenever you listen to it go to the exchanges chat rooms and invite people to join. It's easy promotion.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:18:59 PM

15K VRC is a buy. Just loaded some more.
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:03:31 PM

Regards,
Michael

I too have offered to volunteer my time and help with marketing efforts. I've reached out to the dev team a couple times about it and never heard back. I can only beg someone to let me work for them for free so many times...
Reavon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

Regards,
Michael

I too have offered to volunteer my time and help with marketing efforts. I've reached out to the dev team a couple times about it and never heard back. I can only beg someone to let me work for them for free so many times...

This is the deal with cryptocoin everytime it get huge popularity,  dev are the inventor of this Protokoll and they care much about the coin yes.  But they don't own the coin like a company,  so you don't need permission if you want do some marketing go for it,  no problem. Tell your plans to the community and they will tell you if they like it or not,  but in cryptocoin you don't need permission for representation or for Marketing. If you ask me I would say go for it!  Do marketing for this coin Smiley  I would like you to do it.

Devs get so much PM requests... Pls don't mind them if they don't answer you,  they have much work to do.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:36:13 PM

42 bitcoin sell at 0.00018000 pressing down the price on mintpal.. at least we now know this is not a natural price drop!
If i was in as a investor there is know way i would show my hand like that and to be fair there would be no reason to unless your donig the obvious which is to hurt the coin or to drive the price down to pick up more, i think the price is already low enough so il let you all decide which one of the two.

I think were gonna be longer than a week to see any price rise unless somebody's got 100 bitcoin laying about
mushroomfour9

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

How long does it take to get verified on moolah, I  want to buy some more vericoin.  I'm hoping it's faster than coinbase they are way too slow.
Reavon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:07:48 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:58:08 PM by Reavon

giving away 2x10 VRC to 2 (in words TWO) of you People , because i want to test the mobile wallet.

Every one who wants to win just need to quote me and post here his QR-Code and saying

" I will stake , for Gods sake , even if its not worth a Steak"  

I will pay out the lucky ones today at midnight middle european time.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

giving away 2x10 VRC to 2 (in words TWO) of you People , because i want to test the mobile wallet.

Every one who wants to win just need to quote me and post here his QR-Code and saying

I will pay out the lucky onces today at midnight middle european time.

hey... I love free money =)

VWA26d88yodu2YWak7ND2JBvuHXXSYG6tX   
- Cheers
Reavon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:12:44 PM

hey... I love free money =)

VWA26d88yodu2YWak7ND2JBvuHXXSYG6tX   
- Cheers

QR code bro read the text Cheesy

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:41:17 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:55:52 PM by Gizfreak

Like this Tongue

And btw "ones" is spelled "ones" Wink

Oh yeah before I forget

Reavon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:59:13 PM

Like this Tongue

And btw "ones" is spelled "ones" Wink

Oh yeah before I forget

Yeah right like this Wink. Thanks for the correction Cheesy. 3 Hourse to go!!

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: