Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:24:54 AM

once devs of vericoin will announce the next project release, price can easily go above 150k, they should do it soon

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:51:39 AM

once devs of vericoin will announce the next project release, price can easily go above 150k, they should do it soon

Yes, but we all should keep some BTC in our Hands to go through those sell walls that will appear.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:42:05 AM

well that and the people that don't know how to calculate timezones and scream DEADLINE MISSED! DEVS ARE SAMMERS!!! when in reality they are 12 hours ahead of the Devs, which means the Devs still have 12 hrs on a stated deadline when the idiocy starts. So to prevent further destabilization by the boy that cried "WOLF!" they are no longer putting out hard ETAs and will most likely be ninja launching features and improvements to the best of my knowledge

I dunno man, I don't mean to give them a hard time but they've definitely missed some deadlines.

Still no sign of the new website several weeks after it was supposed to be released?

I'm all for ninja development and all. But this coin is kinda dieing right now it needs some life injected in to it and soon. The only way to do that is for the devs to make an announcement, or release something, anything.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
leo0808

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:56:57 AM

Today I received my first interest for staking!!! Grin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:29:59 AM

Well all things considered my personal beliefs are that theres alot of people out there that want to see VRC fail because they know that whatever scam/shit coin they are working on/invested in can't hold a candle to VRC and that the price slump is due to market manipulation just look at all the evidence,

Exhibit A) When we first started taking off in price how many FUDDERS showed up trying to run people off and when that didn't work and we kept going higher we go to...

Exhibit B) The MP hack where 30% of all VRC was stolen, I truly believe this was perpetrated by the same person or persons behind the  FUDDERs, but now we go to...

Exhibit C) The constant DDoS attacks on the SuperNodes that have been occurring the past few days, this is obviously a concentrated effort by a desperate entity trying to pull out all the stops to destabilize VRC, but now we go to...

Exhibit D) The OBVIOUS manipulation and suppression of the price of VRC by a person or persons, look at the fake sell walls, look at how EVERYTIME there is an uptrend somebody comes and dumps the price right back to the 15k range, if it really was an exit holders would have sold off on the open market and moved on (as most weakhands have) so now all thats left are the true investors/believers and the person or persons trying to kill VRC and suppress the market. We have even had ACTUAL FOREX ANALYSTS POINT OUT THE VRC MARKET IS BEING OBVIOUSLY AND ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED. and then we go to last but not least...

Exhibit E) The lack of liquidity across the market in general, as it has already been pointed out there are plenty of factors attributing to the lack of volume and I STRONGLY disagree with anyone who says this isn't a factor because lets take a second to look at the numbers. Before the Summer loss of volume VRC ALONE on JUST MINTPAL had between 1200 and 1500 BTC volume DAILY, now the exchanges can BARELY hit that mark on their TOTAL volume much less 1000 BTC volume on just one coin alone. So please, tell me again how this isn't an attributing factor?

In Summary: Until volume returns to the market at large and we buy out the manipulator(s) the price is going to struggle short-term, but as long as the community stays positive and active and the Devs keep developing and innovating, the long-term potential of VRC is still as bright, if not brighter, as it was when price was 50k. This is just a perfect time for all of us to buy VRC on the cheap and hang on.

This is just unbelievable... except that coming from socal, is to be expected, of course. One more time, many of the ones this guy consider "fudders" are just worried investors, pretty supportive of VRC actually, posting much more legitimate concerns, ideas for debate, doubts and suggestions than socal will ever be able to even envision. There have been some people posting absurdities here, but much less than in ANY other thread like this, all of them have been rebutted many times and have disappeared -except for bobsurplus, of course-, not because the price is lower or not going anywhere of late, but because they simply moved on to other threads. And no there's no "manipulation" in the markets -other than the manipulation happening due to the influx of capital from the multipool, so the only manipulation out there is in FAVOR of VRC -just like it is, similarly, in several other similar coins-. Instead of manipulation, what is making the price drifting lower or keeping stagnant is much more simple: There's very limited of new investment money coming in. It's called momentum and it is, atm, simply gone from crypto in general, BTC included. Yes VRC could do better pricewise, but why would it? There's absolutely no announcement of expectation of any in the foreseeable future; there's "meh" attitude because Doug has said "something great is coming" at least as many times as "at the end of the day", and to similar effect and, quite frankly, weeks keep on passing and the same blank screens seem to keep on appearing when people in Windows hit some buttons in the wallet... not exactly an endorsement of star-developer Dev 3, a Windows employee in his other life. So, why would VRC's price move upside under these circumstances? No reason whatsoever. No manipulation, no consequence of attacks, nothing of that short. Just lack of momentum and lack of investment money in the marketplace en general... which sees whatever amounts coming in going straight to the flavor of the week momentum new coins.

Since socal likes absurd "exhibits", let's put out one that clarifies widely everything and is easy for everyone to see: The price movement of VRC in the last few weeks, has been almost identical to Blackcoin in particular and several other established coins, in general (such as PINK, NAUT, DRK and MANY others). End of the story. End of so-called "exhibits".

As a matter of fact, VRC is doing great... considering the wallet troubles unresolved, lack of progress in terms of announcements and aforementioned lack of general momentum in crypto. No doubt due to the amazing response of the community that is staking the coin by millions at % levels that are simple impressive, to say the least. If similar % were staking in BC, the price there would be several times the one it is trading at. I doubt there's any other coin staking at the % levels that VRC is. And that's why it is currently trading at around 14k and not in the singles or thereabouts.

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto and it seems inevitable that frustration will creep in on day and swingtraders when the price drifts lowers or remains stagnant, hence the inevitable comments about "fake walls" or "market manipulation", both of them total fallacies. VRC, considering the circumstances pointed out above, stands where it should and way in front of other, similar coins, based on the amazingly supportive community. It will move up when announcements are made, when general and particular momentum is regained or will continue drifting/stagnant if nothing significant changes. The growth is achieved not by pumps, but by reaching "plateaus". The pumps (visit PINK for immediate example) will ALWAYS be dumped by a 50% factor or higher depending of the size of the pump. VRC had his and will probably have more if Joel Bosch and his Mano Nera guys are still interested, otherwise the pumps will be much smaller. And then it will be dumped to whatever is the next "plateau" which, in the case of VRC I am quite sure it will be at higher level than 14k sat. That's how this markets operate.

Nature of the beast, pure and simple.
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:42:11 AM

Me too.. but for only 986 coins staked.. you can calculate the intrest.. it was not veri much!

The next 24 hours are critical!
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:06:30 AM

Me too.. but for only 986 coins staked.. you can calculate the intrest.. it was not veri much!

I have  staked for a month and earned 34 veri so yeah free money Smiley  I am happy .

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
kehtolo

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

A quick question Reavon and this may sound totally clueless! Do i need to have my wallet open  at all times while staking?
I mean, can i shut down when i go to work and things like that?

Or, once my coins reach maturity, i am automatically staking.. and can 'dip in and out' so to say. Things like going to work/bed etc.

And upon resumption of having the wallet open, the thing just figures out where i am at/was and continues. Would love to know, as this I have been wondering.

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

A quick question Reavon and this may sound totally clueless! Do i need to have my wallet open  at all times while staking?
I mean, can i shut down when i go to work and things like that?

Or, once my coins reach maturity, i am automatically staking.. and can 'dip in and out' so to say. Things like going to work/bed etc.

And upon resumption of having the wallet open, the thing just figures out where i am at/was and continues. Would love to know, as this I have been wondering.

Staking is a complicated network process.  For special questions you should go to the irc  channel there are always people who help.  Also I know that the Devs are workin on a button with which you can just simply start staking and be secured.

To answer your question.  As long as you don't move you coins   you will always earn interest with vericoin as soon as your open your wallet.

Due to the coinage the network knows that your coins where not moved.
But you gain an average interest than.  When you stake all the time chances are bigger to hit some nice blocks and you earn more interest because of accumulated interest. Believe me or not but holding vrc is the most profitable thing in the world right now.

Also somewhat of 16 million coins being staked?  Every time that number shows up price gained a 5x Wink

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
kehtolo

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:21:49 AM

Cool...

I believe in this coin for a number of reasons.. real world appearances from Dev's launch events and so on. Also the technicals or fundamentals appear to be sound.
Many lost faith when mintpal got hacked.. which i can understand and many won't return because of the fork.
I guess it depends on your views on crypto.

I still believe it is a sound coin with decent dev's and they are trying to do the right thing.

I will be buying more - as a lowly ~1090 coins is not enough.

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:38:48 AM

[...]What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago. It'd be really nice to have a single place to go to find the latest developments AND coin stats. There's a lot of information available about VeriCoin, but it's scattered between a number of websites, the forum, and IRC. I'd love to see a single site (single page, really) that we can all go to for the latest:

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • "vericoin" search results on Twitter (embedded from twitter)
  • Current number of coins in existence
  • Current number of coins staking
  • Current market capizalization
  • Current 24 hour volume
  • Current price at the top 5 exchanges
  • Current volume at the top 5 exchanges

I have been working on such a site. Here's a peek (click on it for a larger version):

I'm still not 100% certain that I want to go live with it, however. If I do, I'll need at least 3 or 4 other VeriCoin community members to commit to helping out with the site. This'll keep me from burning out, which I'll likely do if I'm the only one working on it.

I'm looking for people to do any one (or more) of the following:

• Add new VeriCoin related articles to the site.
  • Find and link to off-site articles (this'll basically involve quoting a paragraph or two from the off-site article and then providing a link to the full article.
  • Find and add cool videos, tutorials, artwork, infographics, etc.

No html/javascript/php/whatever knowledge is required; if you can use a word processor, you can add content to the site.

If you're interest in helping out, send me a private message here on the forum.

And yes, I quoted myself; get over it! Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
leo0808

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:01:14 PM

I have  staked for a month and earned 34 veri so yeah free money Smiley  I am happy .
You must have a lot of VRC to get that waoo!!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:55:57 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE! in5 miutes. Come on over for the latest update s on VeriCoin
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 02:06:32 PM

[...]What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago. It'd be really nice to have a single place to go to find the latest developments AND coin stats. There's a lot of information available about VeriCoin, but it's scattered between a number of websites, the forum, and IRC. I'd love to see a single site (single page, really) that we can all go to for the latest:

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • "vericoin" search results on Twitter (embedded from twitter)
  • Current number of coins in existence
  • Current number of coins staking
  • Current market capizalization
  • Current 24 hour volume
  • Current price at the top 5 exchanges
  • Current volume at the top 5 exchanges

I have been working on such a site. Here's a peek (click on it for a larger version):

I'm still not 100% certain that I want to go live with it, however. If I do, I'll need at least 3 or 4 other VeriCoin community members to commit to helping out with the site. This'll keep me from burning out, which I'll likely do if I'm the only one working on it.

I'm looking for people to do any one (or more) of the following:

• Add new VeriCoin related articles to the site.
  • Find and link to off-site articles (this'll basically involve quoting a paragraph or two from the off-site article and then providing a link to the full article.
  • Find and add cool videos, tutorials, artwork, infographics, etc.

No html/javascript/php/whatever knowledge is required; if you can use a word processor, you can add content to the site.

If you're interest in helping out, send me a private message here on the forum.

And yes, I quoted myself; get over it! Cheesy

That's a nice looking site.  Please feel free to consider me to help out with adding new stuff.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
kehtolo

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:07:26 PM

You must have a lot of VRC to get that waoo!!

I'm guessing based on my payout.. around 60k

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:52:25 PM

This is just unbelievable... except that coming from socal, is to be expected, of course. One more time, many of the ones this guy consider "fudders" are just worried investors, pretty supportive of VRC actually, posting much more legitimate concerns, ideas for debate, doubts and suggestions than socal will ever be able to even envision. There have been some people posting absurdities here, but much less than in ANY other thread like this, all of them have been rebutted many times and have disappeared -except for bobsurplus, of course-, not because the price is lower or not going anywhere of late, but because they simply moved on to other threads. And no there's no "manipulation" in the markets -other than the manipulation happening due to the influx of capital from the multipool, so the only manipulation out there is in FAVOR of VRC -just like it is, similarly, in several other similar coins-. Instead of manipulation, what is making the price drifting lower or keeping stagnant is much more simple: There's very limited of new investment money coming in. It's called momentum and it is, atm, simply gone from crypto in general, BTC included. Yes VRC could do better pricewise, but why would it? There's absolutely no announcement of expectation of any in the foreseeable future; there's "meh" attitude because Doug has said "something great is coming" at least as many times as "at the end of the day", and to similar effect and, quite frankly, weeks keep on passing and the same blank screens seem to keep on appearing when people in Windows hit some buttons in the wallet... not exactly an endorsement of star-developer Dev 3, a Windows employee in his other life. So, why would VRC's price move upside under these circumstances? No reason whatsoever. No manipulation, no consequence of attacks, nothing of that short. Just lack of momentum and lack of investment money in the marketplace en general... which sees whatever amounts coming in going straight to the flavor of the week momentum new coins.

Since socal likes absurd "exhibits", let's put out one that clarifies widely everything and is easy for everyone to see: The price movement of VRC in the last few weeks, has been almost identical to Blackcoin in particular and several other established coins, in general (such as PINK, NAUT, DRK and MANY others). End of the story. End of so-called "exhibits".

As a matter of fact, VRC is doing great... considering the wallet troubles unresolved, lack of progress in terms of announcements and aforementioned lack of general momentum in crypto. No doubt due to the amazing response of the community that is staking the coin by millions at % levels that are simple impressive, to say the least. If similar % were staking in BC, the price there would be several times the one it is trading at. I doubt there's any other coin staking at the % levels that VRC is. And that's why it is currently trading at around 14k and not in the singles or thereabouts.

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto and it seems inevitable that frustration will creep in on day and swingtraders when the price drifts lowers or remains stagnant, hence the inevitable comments about "fake walls" or "market manipulation", both of them total fallacies. VRC, considering the circumstances pointed out above, stands where it should and way in front of other, similar coins, based on the amazingly supportive community. It will move up when announcements are made, when general and particular momentum is regained or will continue drifting/stagnant if nothing significant changes. The growth is achieved not by pumps, but by reaching "plateaus". The pumps (visit PINK for immediate example) will ALWAYS be dumped by a 50% factor or higher depending of the size of the pump. VRC had his and will probably have more if Joel Bosch and his Mano Nera guys are still interested, otherwise the pumps will be much smaller. And then it will be dumped to whatever is the next "plateau" which, in the case of VRC I am quite sure it will be at higher level than 14k sat. That's how this markets operate.

That was an excellent post. I agreed with every point you made.
eiskalt

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

Hi guys,

I have some thoughts to share regarding VeriBank and Peer-toPeer-exchange...

Would it be possible to integrate VeriBank into the wallet as a module, which you can access when you verify your wallet with VeriBank?

Would it be possible for VeriBank to become a ripple gateway?

I know many involved in cryptocurrencies don´t like ripple, but it is functional and just recently had a major announcement:

https://ripple.com/blog/gbi-integration-allows-ripple-users-to-trade-send-and-spend-gold/

I personally don´t expect anything from ethereum or similar projects; it will either never be finished or it will become a copy of ripple, or it will be illegal. - Have yet to look into the cloak implementation, but don´t expect anything from that either.

In my view a peer-to-peer-exchange is not necessarily needed to be a successful cryptocurrency but these are just my thoughts on this topic.

Another thought I have is on Peercoin´s Peerbox. You can learn about it here:

http://peer4commit.com/projects/92

Somewhere I read that Blackcoin just cloned it - or is trying to clone it, but I cannot find the link again.

A Veribox for Vericoin would be great - maybe the devs could look into that - or at least someone with technical and coding skills.
I just ordered a Raspi for my Peercoin holdings and I would like to buy another one for my Vericoin holdings.

ok, these are just a few thoughts ...
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:25:24 PM

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto.....

And there in lies the true crux of the problem, if it is a problem, might not be. I consider this the "shaking out" period, weak hands will fold, strong ones will wait. In the stock market, I have waited years for a smaller return than the promise of Crypto may provide, that's just how it works. In a way, constant announcements and new features, etc may be bad for the long term life and value of a coin.

Think about it, how long can Devs keep working day and night keep the price pumped up with new features, gimmicks, announcements, etc? I believe it is better in the long run for Devs and principles of the coin to engage in discussion in these forums on a regular basis and develop new features and uses as they can before announcing them to everyone.

We all need to work on our patience and let them work on the coin. However, if you are a "pump & dumper", you may want to stick to the crap coins, there are plenty of them, have fun with them but, don't post crap in here unless you are serious about strapping in and taking the long hard road to success.

My two cents....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:26:03 PM

That was an excellent post. I agreed with every point you made.

I like as well. Everything sounded good up until BC. That coin seems to drop everyday. Whereas VRC seems to be bottoming in the 14K range... We've had a number of issues that have negatively affected the coin price. Most cryptos are just for trading. VRC isn't like most cryptos however..
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:38:11 PM

YAY VRC IS GOING TO THE SUN NOT THE MOON!

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: