Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:24:38 PM

This is just unbelievable... except that coming from socal, is to be expected, of course. One more time, many of the ones this guy consider "fudders" are just worried investors, pretty supportive of VRC actually, posting much more legitimate concerns, ideas for debate, doubts and suggestions than socal will ever be able to even envision. There have been some people posting absurdities here, but much less than in ANY other thread like this, all of them have been rebutted many times and have disappeared -except for bobsurplus, of course-, not because the price is lower or not going anywhere of late, but because they simply moved on to other threads. And no there's no "manipulation" in the markets -other than the manipulation happening due to the influx of capital from the multipool, so the only manipulation out there is in FAVOR of VRC -just like it is, similarly, in several other similar coins-. Instead of manipulation, what is making the price drifting lower or keeping stagnant is much more simple: There's very limited of new investment money coming in. It's called momentum and it is, atm, simply gone from crypto in general, BTC included. Yes VRC could do better pricewise, but why would it? There's absolutely no announcement of expectation of any in the foreseeable future; there's "meh" attitude because Doug has said "something great is coming" at least as many times as "at the end of the day", and to similar effect and, quite frankly, weeks keep on passing and the same blank screens seem to keep on appearing when people in Windows hit some buttons in the wallet... not exactly an endorsement of star-developer Dev 3, a Windows employee in his other life. So, why would VRC's price move upside under these circumstances? No reason whatsoever. No manipulation, no consequence of attacks, nothing of that short. Just lack of momentum and lack of investment money in the marketplace en general... which sees whatever amounts coming in going straight to the flavor of the week momentum new coins.

Since socal likes absurd "exhibits", let's put out one that clarifies widely everything and is easy for everyone to see: The price movement of VRC in the last few weeks, has been almost identical to Blackcoin in particular and several other established coins, in general (such as PINK, NAUT, DRK and MANY others). End of the story. End of so-called "exhibits".

As a matter of fact, VRC is doing great... considering the wallet troubles unresolved, lack of progress in terms of announcements and aforementioned lack of general momentum in crypto. No doubt due to the amazing response of the community that is staking the coin by millions at % levels that are simple impressive, to say the least. If similar % were staking in BC, the price there would be several times the one it is trading at. I doubt there's any other coin staking at the % levels that VRC is. And that's why it is currently trading at around 14k and not in the singles or thereabouts.

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto and it seems inevitable that frustration will creep in on day and swingtraders when the price drifts lowers or remains stagnant, hence the inevitable comments about "fake walls" or "market manipulation", both of them total fallacies. VRC, considering the circumstances pointed out above, stands where it should and way in front of other, similar coins, based on the amazingly supportive community. It will move up when announcements are made, when general and particular momentum is regained or will continue drifting/stagnant if nothing significant changes. The growth is achieved not by pumps, but by reaching "plateaus". The pumps (visit PINK for immediate example) will ALWAYS be dumped by a 50% factor or higher depending of the size of the pump. VRC had his and will probably have more if Joel Bosch and his Mano Nera guys are still interested, otherwise the pumps will be much smaller. And then it will be dumped to whatever is the next "plateau" which, in the case of VRC I am quite sure it will be at higher level than 14k sat. That's how this markets operate.

Nature of the beast, pure and simple.

That was an excellent post. I agreed with every point you made.

I like as well. Everything sounded good up until BC. That coin seems to drop everyday. Whereas VRC seems to be bottoming in the 14K range... We've had a number of issues that have negatively affected the coin price. Most cryptos are just for trading. VRC isn't like most cryptos however..

It's amazing how everything I stated is true and verifiable with facts and yet Barabbas, in his strange personal crusade against me, has to try and call FACTS "absurd".

So tell me Barabbas, when did you decide it was a good idea to try and fight facts, and also it's amazing you can write so much but say so little the only thing I got out of that post (except for you reinforcing your dislike of me and vice versa) is that you basically re-worded one of my points which is Volume has left the market in general and we need to wait for market volume to return in general.

And  also to address your obvious troll attempts I know the difference between worried investor and FUDDER, Bobsurplus is a FUDDER, new investors asking questions about wallet and such just need help they aren't FUDDERS, so please Barabbas take your bi-polar drivel elsewhere

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:47:44 PM

This is just unbelievable... except that coming from socal, is to be expected, of course. One more time, many of the ones this guy consider "fudders" are just worried investors, pretty supportive of VRC actually, posting much more legitimate concerns, ideas for debate, doubts and suggestions than socal will ever be able to even envision. There have been some people posting absurdities here, but much less than in ANY other thread like this, all of them have been rebutted many times and have disappeared -except for bobsurplus, of course-, not because the price is lower or not going anywhere of late, but because they simply moved on to other threads. And no there's no "manipulation" in the markets -other than the manipulation happening due to the influx of capital from the multipool, so the only manipulation out there is in FAVOR of VRC -just like it is, similarly, in several other similar coins-. Instead of manipulation, what is making the price drifting lower or keeping stagnant is much more simple: There's very limited of new investment money coming in. It's called momentum and it is, atm, simply gone from crypto in general, BTC included. Yes VRC could do better pricewise, but why would it? There's absolutely no announcement of expectation of any in the foreseeable future; there's "meh" attitude because Doug has said "something great is coming" at least as many times as "at the end of the day", and to similar effect and, quite frankly, weeks keep on passing and the same blank screens seem to keep on appearing when people in Windows hit some buttons in the wallet... not exactly an endorsement of star-developer Dev 3, a Windows employee in his other life. So, why would VRC's price move upside under these circumstances? No reason whatsoever. No manipulation, no consequence of attacks, nothing of that short. Just lack of momentum and lack of investment money in the marketplace en general... which sees whatever amounts coming in going straight to the flavor of the week momentum new coins.

Since socal likes absurd "exhibits", let's put out one that clarifies widely everything and is easy for everyone to see: The price movement of VRC in the last few weeks, has been almost identical to Blackcoin in particular and several other established coins, in general (such as PINK, NAUT, DRK and MANY others). End of the story. End of so-called "exhibits".

As a matter of fact, VRC is doing great... considering the wallet troubles unresolved, lack of progress in terms of announcements and aforementioned lack of general momentum in crypto. No doubt due to the amazing response of the community that is staking the coin by millions at % levels that are simple impressive, to say the least. If similar % were staking in BC, the price there would be several times the one it is trading at. I doubt there's any other coin staking at the % levels that VRC is. And that's why it is currently trading at around 14k and not in the singles or thereabouts.

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto and it seems inevitable that frustration will creep in on day and swingtraders when the price drifts lowers or remains stagnant, hence the inevitable comments about "fake walls" or "market manipulation", both of them total fallacies. VRC, considering the circumstances pointed out above, stands where it should and way in front of other, similar coins, based on the amazingly supportive community. It will move up when announcements are made, when general and particular momentum is regained or will continue drifting/stagnant if nothing significant changes. The growth is achieved not by pumps, but by reaching "plateaus". The pumps (visit PINK for immediate example) will ALWAYS be dumped by a 50% factor or higher depending of the size of the pump. VRC had his and will probably have more if Joel Bosch and his Mano Nera guys are still interested, otherwise the pumps will be much smaller. And then it will be dumped to whatever is the next "plateau" which, in the case of VRC I am quite sure it will be at higher level than 14k sat. That's how this markets operate.

I like as well. Everything sounded good up until BC. That coin seems to drop everyday. Whereas VRC seems to be bottoming in the 14K range... We've had a number of issues that have negatively affected the coin price. Most cryptos are just for trading. VRC isn't like most cryptos however..

It's amazing how everything I stated is true and verifiable with facts and yet Barabbas, in his strange personal crusade against me, has to try and call FACTS "absurd".

So tell me Barabbas, when did you decide it was a good idea to try and fight facts, and also it's amazing you can write so much but say so little the only thing I got out of that post (except for you reinforcing your dislike of me and vice versa) is that you basically re-worded one of my points which is Volume has left the market in general and we need to wait for market volume to return in general.

And  also to address your obvious troll attempts I know the difference between worried investor and FUDDER, Bobsurplus is a FUDDER, new investors asking questions about wallet and such just need help they aren't FUDDERS, so please Barabbas take your bi-polar drivel elsewhere

I thought both of your posts were helpful.  Does everyone have to always bicker so much in this forum?  Reminds me of my kids...

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

great i lost about 4 btc buying at 50K, everyone was saying this coin is the next bitcoin.... the volume is gone and the price is dropping
libertynow

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

great i lost about 4 btc buying at 50K, everyone was saying this coin is the next bitcoin.... the volume is gone and the price is dropping

BTC also had massive price swings, so the price drop doesn't mean anything.  I've been buying all the way down because the fundamentals of the coin haven't changed at all.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

[...]What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago. It'd be really nice to have a single place to go to find the latest developments AND coin stats. There's a lot of information available about VeriCoin, but it's scattered between a number of websites, the forum, and IRC. I'd love to see a single site (single page, really) that we can all go to for the latest:

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • "vericoin" search results on Twitter (embedded from twitter)
  • Current number of coins in existence
  • Current number of coins staking
  • Current market capizalization
  • Current 24 hour volume
  • Current price at the top 5 exchanges
  • Current volume at the top 5 exchanges

I have been working on such a site. Here's a peek (click on it for a larger version):

I'm still not 100% certain that I want to go live with it, however. If I do, I'll need at least 3 or 4 other VeriCoin community members to commit to helping out with the site. This'll keep me from burning out, which I'll likely do if I'm the only one working on it.

I'm looking for people to do any one (or more) of the following:

• Add new VeriCoin related articles to the site.
  • Find and link to off-site articles (this'll basically involve quoting a paragraph or two from the off-site article and then providing a link to the full article.
  • Find and add cool videos, tutorials, artwork, infographics, etc.

No html/javascript/php/whatever knowledge is required; if you can use a word processor, you can add content to the site.

If you're interest in helping out, send me a private message here on the forum.

And yes, I quoted myself; get over it! Cheesy

Great looking site! I was starting to build a site of my own but since you beat me to it I would love to help you out with content. Let me know if I can help Cool
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:16:45 PM

I sold when it reached 18k at the last pump.

If it went down, it was because people saw an opportunity to finally sell and take their profits.

This VRC has become another BC.

It will get pumps and then go lower than where it was before that pump, like those other coins.

And C-CEX has delisted VRC because of low volume (but it's C-CEX Tongue)

And that wallet is badly coded, these devs have a real life outside of this, they can't give VRC 100%.

And when it comes to gaining users outside of crypto, Reddcoin is doing a way better job at getting those outsiders, like it's a whole other world. Reddcoin is focused like a laser on the social networks. That's the right demo to aim for. And their dev team is constantly churning out new stuff with a defined path:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Faf1roZ1.jpg&t=542&c=HIRTRZwKkICQdw

You will see much better long term growth from RDD than VRC, that cannot be denied. So why should I baghold VRC? Because it's aiming at the outsider? Okay, but they suck at that, the devs have no street smarts for it. And they're busy with other stuff, just look at their CVs, they're doing way more important stuff than an alt coin. And that wallet is really badly designed, just compare it to the RDD wallet, again it's like two different worlds.

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

I sold when it reached 18k at the last pump.

If it went down, it was because people saw an opportunity to finally sell and take their profits.

This VRC has become another BC.

It will get pumps and then go lower than where it was before that pump, like those other coins.

And C-CEX has delisted VRC because of low volume (but it's C-CEX Tongue)

And that wallet is badly coded, these devs have a real life outside of this, they can't give VRC 100%.

And when it comes to gaining users outside of crypto, Reddcoin is doing a way better job at getting those outsiders, like it's a whole other world. Reddcoin is focused like a laser on the social networks. That's the right demo to aim for. And their dev team is constantly churning out new stuff with a defined path:

You will see much better long term growth from RDD than VRC, that cannot be denied. So why should I baghold VRC? Because it's aiming at the outsider? Okay, but they suck at that, the devs have no street smarts for it. And they're busy with other stuff, just look at their CVs, they're doing way more important stuff than an alt coin. And that wallet is really badly designed, just compare it to the RDD wallet, again it's like two different worlds.

20 sats....just LOL
CodeHunter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

20 sats....just LOL

I made a huge profit, yes.

And as for the concept of the VRC devs being public about their identities, that's not unique to VRC.

Look at Britcoin, it's very new, and the devs have been made public:

Who are the staff behind BritCoin?

William Thomas (Welsh) - Founder
Steven Russell (English) - Coin developer
Christian Bendiksen (Norwegian) - Designer
Lee Exley - (English) - Media/PR/Marketing

...and they'll have Fiat to BritCoin via instant bank transfer soon.

https://i.imgur.com/VpkD7P0.png

It presently sits between 650 and 750 satoshi. And with 20m total coin supply, this thing could get pumped to 10'000 satoshi or something (maybe more).

Keep an eye on this one. I see way more growth there than VRC. If you don't like this idea of chasing the pumps, then keep bagholding and arguing to each other in this thread. But admit that your not happy right now, bagholders never are. Give in to sanity and chase the pumps. This is not about being religious to one coin, there are others that can surpass VRC easy.

And check out what's written on the first page of the Britcoin thread, VRC is used as an example of what not to do:

In light of the recent VRC - MintPal fiasco, we can assure BritCoin adopters that there is no possibility of us compromising the sanctity of the blockchain and have a strict view on bailing out exchanges.  We believe this creates a dangerous precedent for the future of crypto currency and we firmly stand against the the notion of blockchain rollbacks.  

VRC has lost its grassroots edge.
Alns

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

20 sats....just LOL

And as for the concept of the VRC devs being public about their identities, that's not unique to VRC.

It presently sits between 650 and 750 satoshi. And with 20m total coin supply, this thing could get pumped to 10'000 satoshi or something (maybe more).

Keep an eye on this one. I see way more growth there than VRC. If you don't like this idea of chasing the pumps, then keep bagholding and arguing to each other in this thread. But admit that your not happy right now, bagholders never are. Give in to sanity and chase the pumps. This is not about being religious to one coin, there are others that can surpass VRC easy.

And check out what's written on the first page of the Britcoin thread, VRC is used as an example of what not to do (ouch):

In light of the recent VRC - MintPal fiasco, we can assure BritCoin adopters that there is no possibility of us compromising the sanctity of the blockchain and have a strict view on bailing out exchanges.  We believe this creates a dangerous precedent for the future of crypto currency and we firmly stand against the the notion of blockchain rollbacks.  

VRC has lost its edge.

[/quote]

Britcoin? another copycat country shitcoin

Reddcoin? more slow than BTC transaction hahaha

Keep the good work finding crapcoins.
libertynow

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

20 sats....just LOL

And check out what's written on the first page of the Britcoin thread, VRC is used as an example of what not to do:

VRC has lost its grassroots edge.

BRITcoin, LOL, reminds me of AuroraCoin, AsiaCoin, SiliconValleyCoin, etc.

CodeHunter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:38:02 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:14:36 PM by CodeHunter

It's new, it has nowhere to go but up. And atleast its wallet is better.

This is being fixed already. And RDD will grow more than VRC that's for sure.

I'm talking about making money. What do you want investors to do? lose money with the likes of you guys? Fuck that shit. I'm not losing money for your warped sense of bagholding duty. I go where the growth goes. All alts are crap, do you actually think VRC has no faults?

Alns

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:39:36 PM

It's new, it has nowhere to go but up. And atleast its wallet is better.

This is being fixed already. And RDD will grow more than VRC that's for sure.

You come to make FUD to VRC and get FUD on your coins hahaha
CodeHunter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Everything I said is a fact. It got delisted. Its wallet is badly designed. It's singled out as an example of what not to do buy new devs. And the VRC thread is nothing but arguing. There's nothing bullish here, sorry.

This is not fud.

But I can see VRC getting pumped, don't get me wrong, I just can't baghold waiting for some pump. This is not a coin to buy and hold unless you intend to sell at the next pump. This is blackcoin all over again.

Alns

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

Everything I said is a fact. It got delisted. Its wallet is badly designed. It's singled out as an example of what not to do buy new devs. And the VRC thread is nothing but arguing. There's nothing bullish here, sorry.

This is not fud.

But I can see VRC getting pumped, don't get me wrong, I just can't baghold waiting for some pump. This is not a coin to buy and hold unless you intend to sell at the next pump.

I bought first at 600-800, sold a lot on the spikes and buyback in the lows, i´m in huge profit with VRC and staking my stash, don´t worried about price.

You come here to make FUD and your coins are dead. That is a fact.
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:51:25 PM

I thought both of your posts were helpful.  Does everyone have to always bicker so much in this forum?  Reminds me of my kids...

Don't get it twisted, this is a thread on a Bitcoin based forum, this is not a forum.  See my signature below for better links.

CodeHunter

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:58:51 PM

I bought first at 600-800, sold a lot on the spikes and buyback in the lows, i´m in huge profit with VRC and staking my stash, don´t worried about price.

RDD gives you twice as much at staking.

You come here to make FUD and your coins are dead. That is a fact.

I thought you said you don't care about price? So it's not for you to talk about coins being dead, especially when VRC is pulling a BC. Now that's dead.

And RDD has a more detailed roadmap for the next months, VRC does not. So you don't know what "dead" means.

And BRIT just started, it's a fetus.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:20:46 PM

I reckon price is going to be quiet for another week or so, or whenever the next major update will come out from the devs.

Sure sounds like the developers have you waiting in them for announcements for price movements. Sounds a lot like when the fed chair speaks and markets move. Not much different.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

codehunter is right, like it or not

vrc had its time, it got high, it got dumped, the lifecycle of altcoin #213 was fullfilled, let's move to the next one. same goes for bc.

i love the argument that gets thrown in by bagholders if their stock goes into flatline and loses volume

"BUT BUT, L-LONGTERM, YEAH LONGTERM YOU GUYS! JUST HODL"

duh, have fun holding, maybe it will go up in 2-3 years. but you all know this altcoin scene, altcoins live for months, not years. you all can't imagine what coins will be out in the next 3 months, and here you hope that a used coin will see a uptrend again

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:32:05 PM

So what is so great about VRC?  I've been doing this a while and nothing stands out to me.  Just seems like a bunch of hype, smoke and mirrors.  There are better coins out there and coming out.  I still have my hopes it can go back to .0003 at least if not higher but I don't really see it competing with drk, cloak or btc ever.  Wasn't the first pump fabricated anyway?  So the VRC community pumps it so other people can sell out and crash the market again?  Only way I see it happening lol.  Can call me a fudder or a troll all you want I'm just being realistic....

InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

So what is so great about VRC?  I've been doing this a while and nothing stands out to me.  Just seems like a bunch of hype, smoke and mirrors.  There are better coins out there and coming out.  I still have my hopes it can go back to .0003 at least if not higher but I don't really see it competing with drk, cloak or btc ever.  Wasn't the first pump fabricated anyway?  So the VRC community pumps it so other people can sell out and crash the market again?  Only way I see it happening lol.  Can call me a fudder or a troll all you want I'm just being realistic....

nah, this is basically altcoinmarket in a nutshell

check out the trendlines of any coin, you'll see flatline - huge spike - dump - some turbulences - and into deadly flatline

and you can't compare anything to bitcoins, it's the king, it's the first, it's the alpha, it's there to stay

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: