Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

All three of us combined don't own close to 1 million coins. And it's interesting that you think my BMW is ugly. You have the freedom to discuss whatever you'd like to. This isn't a moderated thread. But I'm not going to announce something because you said to.

Hmm, you take this all to personal. First, i'm an Audi driver, so sorry that i hate BMW's Tongue Second, we have to trust you that you three don't own close to a million coins and maybe it is hard to believe, but I do trust you on that.
Third, I am not saying that you must release something because i said so. You need to release something, because you feel obligated to your community to do so. It builds up the trust of which this coin has it's base from.

i will stop now. it is pointless. I made my statement about this. No hard feelings from my side. And even that this isn't a stock...never forget the golden rule. Buy on rumors, sell on release. So I really hope you guys have a backup plan when the conference isn't bringing us what we are hoping for.

Have a very good night gentleman. I'm going to work my ass of in the gym.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:08:39 PM

Stop yelling that it is not a stock. it is even worse!!! A stock has been backed up with something. A company, an idea, an invention, hot babes (playboy). A crypto coin is backed by.......let me tell you then...TRUST! We trust the VRC team that they want to do something special for their community. We trust the VRC team that they do not open up their million coins wallets and smash it on the market. We trust your ideas behind the coin. That's it...it is all about trust. So yes, it is not a stock, i am fully aware of that. But how many here has been scammed by a dev team? Most of us i guess. And that is why everyone backed VRC in June, because you look and sound trustworthy and it was al very transparent. WAS. Giving a quote: Sorry, we are not releasing anything other information beyond the 2 week timeline is a quote which does not belong in these kind of markets where everyone spends their hard earned btc's into a coin which most of the time hasn't had any value at all then when it came on the market.

Again, place yourself in the investors and realize that we are all waiting for something BIG to come. Please do it BEFORE the conference, otherwise we can start this all over again. And again. Even a sketch of a drawing which you made on the toilet when you took a dump, about the future of VRC is just a subtle hint that you are still working on something innovating.  i am not saying that so i can pick up cheap VRC's, because my wife forbids me now after she saw what i have put into VRC. I am just saying this, because a perfect line of trust is the strongest base you can have for your community. Not a high value coin. Those get dumped when they see an ugly BMW.

Ps, I'm getting sick every time that i have to reconsider my position. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to discuss these kind of things. Otherwise reconsider the fact of even staying a dev. If this is to annoying, get a PR team. I believe i must have the freedom to discuss these things. it's all in the benefit of transparency.

kindly GTFO & STFU

Pff, please. i know it's hard to listen (or read) to someone's opinion, but don't act like a child. Because children are the most innocent creatures on earth and you just made them look like fools.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:09:12 PM

All three of us combined don't own close to 1 million coins. And it's interesting that you think my BMW is ugly. You have the freedom to discuss whatever you'd like to. This isn't a moderated thread. But I'm not going to announce something because you said to.

Hmm, you take this all to personal. First, i'm an Audi driver, so sorry that i hate BMW's Tongue Second, we have to trust you that you three don't own close to a million coins and maybe it is hard to believe, but I do trust you on that.
Third, I am not saying that you must release something because i said so. You need to release something, because you feel obligated to your community to do so. It builds up the trust of which this coin has it's base from.

i will stop now. it is pointless. I made my statement about this. No hard feelings from my side. And even that this isn't a stock...never forget the golden rule. Buy on rumors, sell on release. So I really hope you guys have a backup plan when the conference isn't bringing us what we are hoping for.

SO, you want them to pump news so you can sell?  Shocked

This is EXACTLY why they should keep it tight lipped.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:10:12 PM

I enjoy watching from the sidelines, I too have much invested in this coin and will continue to hold as I see soo much potential down the road.  It's too bad some people don't see the big picture and realize this isn't something that is going to happen overnight.   Grin

I've seen a lot of big pictures and at the end a bag of worthless coins. Stop acting like you can see the future. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to ask critical questions. Why not? Most of you pump money in a bag and shouting "To the MOOOOOOOOOON". Well, that didn't work, isn't Tongue

Very annoying that most of you fud me away. Just try to keep the concentration high. I have no bad meaning behind this all. Didn't say the word scam (shit, now i did) or gave non backed fud. Just being critical, like you should be too.

You are not being critical.  You are asking for information to do exactly what you say you don't want to happen.  You want a constant stream of news when there might not be any so you can pump and dump.  The exact same thing you are pretending to rail against.

You have bought vrc and now that it has retraced you want the devs to make up news for you to get your trading fix or unload your position.  Since they are not giving it to you sell you 200 vrc and move on to a coin that just promises and give you a new promise every other day with no intention of delivering.  That sounds to be more to your trading style.  You say we should be critical and ask for a constant stream of news when there might not be any.  This, I would argue, would be more concerning if they did just that.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
wood7

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:10:50 PM

the price on the bter was down,just when bter add,lol
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:10:56 PM

I enjoy watching from the sidelines, I too have much invested in this coin and will continue to hold as I see soo much potential down the road.  It's too bad some people don't see the big picture and realize this isn't something that is going to happen overnight.   Grin

I've seen a lot of big pictures and at the end a bag of worthless coins. Stop acting like you can see the future. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to ask critical questions. Why not? Most of you pump money in a bag and shouting "To the MOOOOOOOOOON". Well, that didn't work, isn't Tongue

Very annoying that most of you fud me away. Just try to keep the concentration high. I have no bad meaning behind this all. Didn't say the word scam (shit, now i did) or gave non backed fud. Just being critical, like you should be too.

Your asking them to create more hype before they complete current tasks. You continue to try and prove why you think this is a good idea. This is why people speak back. Others in the community feel the exact opposite way.

I prefer to keep a lid on things and let the products do the talking. So what if it takes a few more weeks to see the price move? Its a few weeks less the competition creates alternatives Smiley

We all in this together, but lets get out of the day to day crap and talk about months and years. Humanity has been putting crypto as a whole on discount since its inception, just this past november you saw the first ripple of interest. This will continue in the years to come, But it won't always be Bitcoin that leads the news events. Litecoin took over for a bit, then dogecoin. None of which had much real world practicality. Now take VeriCoin and the features it will put out for people to consider as an alternative to whats out now.

This is the bread winner, this is where crypto is going. I hope its VeriCoin team, they seem like they have the right idea. But if not, it will be some coin focussed on exactly what they are doing that goes mainstream.

Due to a lack of viable alternatives. This is the only alt I would hold. In a sea of Pump n Dump scams VeriCoin is the only liferaft IMO, and everyone, once they realize this will try to get on board. Problem is, there is only so much space.

Thanks for a normal reaction. I take your opinion in consideration next time I want to shake the earth again with my opinion lol.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:14:45 PM

SO, you want them to pump news so you can sell?  Shocked

See it how you want it to see bro. But please, stop lifting your eyes on the idea that people are selling, because that is one of the two ground actions of crypto currency markets. Buying and selling.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:15:08 PM

We can only release when we have something mature to release. We don't want to go releasing lots of broken stuff. Development takes time. Doug and I are working on PhDs and can't delegate 40 hours a week to coin development. David has a full-time job too.

When we released VeriCoin we had a lot of things we had been working on since Feb/March. That's why we could release so much stuff at once. We did that so we could quickly have utility for the coin. Tell me, what do you think VeriCoin could use? I think it's fair to say we are far ahead of all other coins besides Bitcoin in theoretical utility. Now it's time for the community to do some work, help push the brand and name out there, and for 3rd party developers to build applications on the framework we have provided. We are still building, but a lot of our time is spent working with our incubator project developers. And that's for the best. You don't see the Bitcoin foundation building applications every week, month, or even year.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:17:39 PM

i hate BMW's

Is it seriously not enough for you that they've given to the community and have an honest commitment to keep on giving that you gotta bring BMW-hate into all this?

I understand where you're coming from about Audi, but let the devs work on their preferred schedule as to exclude the hiccups of relying on a third-party to meet arbitrary deadlines.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:23:08 PM

SO, you want them to pump news so you can sell?  Shocked

See it how you want it to see bro. But please, stop lifting your eyes on the idea that people are selling, because that is one of the two ground actions of crypto currency markets. Buying and selling.

People can come to crypto as they please. Its a stigma that will have to be overcome in the years ahead. A lot of easy money, criminal types flock to the crypto scene because it provides them a way to steal and disburse funds rather quickly and around the world. You get a team of a few people, with a few more alias's and you can manipulate people around in crypto so easy.

Not many people can make up there own mind when it comes to crypto investing, as evidenced by the overzelous swings to the up, and downside when a crypto gets going. From the largest to the smallest, its no exception.

You have people who run scams, that get thousands of followers who give them respect in crypto. Does this make sense? If you like easy money scams, its great! If you look in from the outside, it looks shadier than stocks. This is a huge hurdle that Bitcoin and others have to overcome.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

i hate BMW's

Is it seriously not enough for you that they've given to the community and have an honest commitment to keep on giving that you gotta bring BMW-hate into all this?

I understand where you're coming from about Audi, but let the devs work on their preferred schedule as to exclude the hiccups of relying on a third-party to meet arbitrary deadlines.

Jezus mate...take it easy. What's all that BMW fuzz about? it was a FUCKING JOKE!!!!

Hmm no, it's not a joke. They're crap cars Tongue
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

We can only release when we have something mature to release. We don't want to go releasing lots of broken stuff. Development takes time. Doug and I are working on PhDs and can't delegate 40 hours a week to coin development. David has a full-time job too.

When we released VeriCoin we had a lot of things we had been working on since Feb/March. That's why we could release so much stuff at once. We did that so we could quickly have utility for the coin. Tell me, what do you think VeriCoin could use? I think it's fair to say we are far ahead of all other coins besides Bitcoin in theoretical utility. Now it's time for the community to do some work, help push the brand and name out there, and for 3rd party developers to build applications on the framework we have provided. We are still building, but a lot of our time is spent working with our incubator project developers. And that's for the best. You don't see the Bitcoin foundation building applications every week, month, or even year.

We, the community got ya loud and clear. A VRCradio station just went into beta and will be released soon with another community member providing more donations to support its launch. I see at least a few new ideas for VeriCoin services every week come up from around the community.

You guys gave this coin a huge boost and will continue to work on it. The rest of us got to contribute to the open source nature of the project.

Besides, do you want 3 developers doing everything? Or a community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea laid out? To be trully decentralized to the maximum extent, development should undertake that same philosophy. So lets all work together people. Bring the community up whose trying to better it. And support efforts to make VeriCoin great!

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

If you haven't seen it yet, read about the strategy and vision of VeriCoin!

http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/decentralization.pdf
SaveForrest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

the price on the bter was down,just when bter add,lol
I already lost 30% of my investment, I cant bear it anymore, the coin is drawning under the water. actually its more like a freefall.
It is the same as XC or blackcoin.
I am pretty sure some whales pumped the price 100 fold a month ago and now they are cashing the pump.
Price will decline under 30,000 after weekend, I cant afford to loose more money
I will get out of this train. Sorry guys I must sell all coins,
I may buy some coins back when the price will be under 1000 by the end of summer but now I must sell everything.
shame it looked so good in the beginning but whales and fraudsters like iconic trader spolied it all.
SaveForrest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

The next pump will be between 50,000 - 87,500, time to stock up  Grin

I believe there will be no other pump on horizon.... whales already pumped and dumped and they are slowly moving away letting the coin to its own destiny,
only a foll could believe that this coin will ever surpass 50,000.
its history, coin is overvalued, it should costs 5000 not 35,000.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? Nobody.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? nobody.

Only problem is the game isn't being played by the devs and it looks like this coin is headed for a real future, rather than a pump and dump.

Never been more happy / excited about the future of the coin. Ever since I hear Doug speak more, and less pre release news for the traders to live off of. The more confident I get with this coins future.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:06:17 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? nobody.

The guy is probably a alias of one of the people moving this up and down with the Fud / Pump tactics.

Only problem is the game isn't being played by the devs and it looks like this coin is headed for a real future, rather than a pump and dump.

Never been more happy / excited about the future of the coin. Ever since I hear Doug speak more, and less pre release news for the traders to live off of. The more confident I get with this coins future.

Damn dude, i was hoping you were willing to dump them, so i could pick them up cheap. All that fud shit for nothing. Thanks.

;-)
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:08:00 PM

@BadAss.Sx

To put things into perspective, pretty much every 'OMG I'm terrified what will happen to the value of this coin' could have been said about Bitcoin from about 2009 through to the 11/2013 'ohshit' price spike.

The way I see it, a person holding VRC has to take one of two approaches. Either speculate/day-trade and flip for profit as you would anything else, or intend it as a long term investment that probably won't come into it's own for months.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:09:41 PM

The guy is probably a alias of one of the people moving this up and down with the Fud / Pump tactics.

Damn dude, i was hoping you were willing to dump them, so i could pick them up cheap. All that fud shit for nothing. Thanks.

;-)

Who knows where this market will go, Depends how many day traders we picked up when the moon was promised from 10k-55k It will find a bottom at some point though. As long as the dev team stays active, and the community grows this is where its at.

Check out the blockchain. Every day the value outside of the top 1,000 wallets is growing significantly, showing a good distribution from those early adopters with massive gains, to people with new price points.

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: