Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

is this coin dead?

seem the dev disappeared?

China boy, you need patience  Wink

any difference between xcr and other many scam coins?

several months past,still a ordinary coin with no any new features.

Grin Time will prove that, boy, I don't want to explain

kid,seem the dev never appear.good luck to you.

could anybody here tell me any difference between xcr and other many scam coins?

any new features??

the dev get some many money,and he has any real achievements?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mydearvoice

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:38:30 AM

is this coin dead?

could anybody here tell me any difference between xcr and other many scam coins?

any new features??

Boy, no one would like to explain to you what  Wink

daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:02:38 AM

is this coin dead?

any new features??

fud for cheap price nab?

no buy any xcr so far,and will never too.

just feel bad to all the ico coins.

good luck everyone.

LetMeKnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:45:01 AM

is this coin dead?

any new features??

fud for cheap price nab?

no buy any xcr so far,and will never too.

just feel bad to all the ico coins.

good luck everyone.

So, you just came here to talk some shit. Dont have anthing better to do, dont you?

Cant believe how people are wasting time in their life.
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:27:28 AM

SyRenity, Eric, and I just finished a 7 hour meeting (including remote sessions with Boris, A.M., and Mike) on a lot of different topics. Boris is currently working on ensuring everything is good with the roll out so far and that we aren't seeing any weird network activity. As mentioned earlier, BTER implemented withdrawals and it looks like they got all of the backed up transactions sorted out and re-processed. Everything appears to be running smoothly. We are going to try to sleep for a few hours and then hit up the conference again in the morning with more meetings tomorrow night.

After the conference is over and we head home, I will try to compile some thoughts to relay to all of you and let you know where we stand.

In the meantime, buy some XCR. It's on sale.  Grin

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

SyRenity, Eric, and I just finished a 7 hour meeting (including remote sessions with Boris, A.M., and Mike) on a lot of different topics. Boris is currently working on ensuring everything is good with the roll out so far and that we aren't seeing any weird network activity. As mentioned earlier, BTER implemented withdrawals and it looks like they got all of the backed up transactions sorted out and re-processed. Everything appears to be running smoothly. We are going to try to sleep for a few hours and then hit up the conference again in the morning with more meetings tomorrow night.

After the conference is over and we head home, I will try to compile some thoughts to relay to all of you and let you know where we stand.

In the meantime, buy some XCR. It's on sale.  Grin

Looks like it's about to get interesting..

Even saw some upstanding Monero/BCT members talking about XCR in the Poloniex trollbox a few hours ago.

Most people haven't heard about XCR yet. Soon it seems they will.  Cheesy
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

Buy a lot at low price thks weak hand and FUDs,I like you guys Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:07:44 PM

RIP who put up sell wall for 1 mil at 1K gone in 1 hour. Dat regret Grin

Grin Grin
jiuge

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

RIP who put up sell wall for 1 mil at 1K gone in 1 hour. Dat regret Grin

Grin Grin
Guess Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

bdevelle

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

Stay tuned, more updates coming soon ! Smiley
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:58:50 PM

Just so everyone knows, we will be doing everything we can to get in touch with Mintpal today. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the BTER roll out, funds that were hung up are now all processed as far as we know, and everything looks to be running as intended. That means we can now try to work with mintpal to implement the new version of the software and get the ball rolling there. I will keep you updated in regards to our progress. We are hoping to have it up and trading this evening if at all possible.

jiuge

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:07:04 PM

Just so everyone knows, we will be doing everything we can to get in touch with Mintpal today. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the BTER roll out, funds that were hung up are now all processed as far as we know, and everything looks to be running as intended. That means we can now try to work with mintpal to implement the new version of the software and get the ball rolling there. I will keep you updated in regards to our progress. We are hoping to have it up and trading this evening if at all possible.
Cool  Roll Eyes Support

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:31:10 PM

Bнeзaпнo вcпoмнил пapoль, кoгдa пытaлcя пoмoчь Crypti,
Cfb tried to help Crypti?  Shocked
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

Hey all

I've been away for a few days and came back to see the new temporary fix in action, and it is making a HUGE difference so far, especially with block-times. Previously the time between blocks would vary sporadically from anywhere between 1 and 4 minutes, now if you look at the blockchain, each block is hitting it's intended 60 second time consistently. I have yet to come across another network where block-times have been this consistent. Great work, Crypti Devs.

Proof :

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

Yes, but he is too busy with Jinn. Smiley

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:01:45 PM

Yes, but he is too busy with Jinn. Smiley

Translated:

Suddenly remembered the password when trying to help Crypti,

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:14:59 AM

Hey all

I've been away for a few days and came back to see the new temporary fix in action, and it is making a HUGE difference so far, especially with block-times. Previously the time between blocks would vary sporadically from anywhere between 1 and 4 minutes, now if you look at the blockchain, each block is hitting it's intended 60 second time consistently. I have yet to come across another network where block-times have been this consistent. Great work, Crypti Devs.

Proof :

thanks for the feedback and proof Smiley It's good to see things are working well with the temporary fix.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:50:01 AM

Hey all

Proof :

thanks for the feedback and proof Smiley It's good to see things are working well with the temporary fix.
Regards,
Brian

Nice to see the market confidence.

A lot of people believe in this coin and want it to suceed, because it will. Can't wait to forge.  Smiley
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:23:43 AM

Can we just forget Mintpal?
V2 is pathetic full of bugs, logins input box are not styled misaligned, built over $21 theme I could go on very unprofessional.
Guys hitbtc/btc-e are the exchanges to be in. If you agree continue voting.
As far as i'm concerned there wont be volume on Mintpal anytime soon.
jiuge

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:33:47 AM

Can we just forget Mintpal?
V2 is pathetic full of bugs, logins input box are not styled misaligned, built over $21 theme I could go on very unprofessional.
Guys hitbtc/btc-e are the exchanges to be in. If you agree continue voting.
As far as i'm concerned there wont be volume on Mintpal anytime soon.
Mintpal v2 is bull-shit, I am serious. Wink The bugs, the balance list is hard to use,even the volume calculation is wrong,Wtf. I can not trust an exchange like this.Even mintpal v1 is much better than v2 shit.

Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: