Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 [923] 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jyou17

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:17:33 AM

Hey guys,

Just wondering, I have to format my computer containing my only NEM Wallet. How do I back it up, format and then restore my wallet so I don't lose all my coins Smiley? Advice is greatly appreciated, Cheers!
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:59:00 AM

First of all , make sure you have your private key backed up.
You can do this by clicking the gear symbol next to your address in the upper left corner.

KEEP THIS PRIVATE !  Everyone who has your private key can access your account!

Then you can also back up your wallet files manually (as far as I know it's not safe to use the built-in feature).

Ref this link: http://blog.nem.io/how-to-find-export-or-delete-your-wallet-and-address-book-file/

Hope this helps!

Just make sure you have your private key , then nothing can happen :-)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:06:37 AM

First of all , make sure you have your private key backed up.
You can do this by clicking the gear symbol next to your address in the upper left corner.

KEEP THIS PRIVATE !  Everyone who has your private key can access your account!

Then you can also back up your wallet files manually (as far as I know it's not safe to use the built-in feature).

Ref this link: http://blog.nem.io/how-to-find-export-or-delete-your-wallet-and-address-book-file/

Hope this helps!

Just make sure you have your private key , then nothing can happen :-)

from last releases changelog:

Export should be working fine now, keep in mind, that ncc does not use brainwallet, and there aren't deterministic wallets as of now, so whenever you add new account to the wallet, you should make a export a backup.

So the integrated backup function should be working fine now.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 08:11:56 AM

You guys should set up and run a NEM faucet for newbies to test the coin. Otherwise the coin keeps and exclusive club for first stakeholders.

We have a webpage nemfaucet.com and we are just waiting for somebody to step up and build it.  Right now our devs are working are projects that are much more complicated.  

If you or anybody else would like to help build this site, I will help charge it.  

Please PM and I will add you to the Trello card.

In the meantime if you join Slack, we have a tipbot there that can give newbies some XEM to test their wallet.  

https://nemslack.herokuapp.com/

evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:54:44 AM

You guys should set up and run a NEM faucet for newbies to test the coin. Otherwise the coin keeps and exclusive club for first stakeholders.

We have a webpage nemfaucet.com and we are just waiting for somebody to step up and build it.  Right now our devs are working are projects that are much more complicated.  

If you or anybody else would like to help build this site, I will help charge it.  

In the meantime if you join Slack, we have a tipbot there that can give newbies some XEM to test their wallet.  

At the end of next week I will have some time, so if you send me the login details I will install a faucet script.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 12:57:02 PM

At the end of next week I will have some time, so if you send me the login details I will install a faucet script.

I'll try to dig up more information on that site and contact the owner.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:56:06 PM

FYI: Makoto is busy with him quitting his job and getting started on the new project. He did say he'll try to check all of his PMs within the next weeks.

Especially talking to Chris001 and Fatih87SK here Smiley. Hope you understand.

It's really none of my business but i thought I'd relay that message from Slack to maybe kick some of the confusion and irritation.

2 people?? I think that there was waaaay more than 2 people left that didn't get there stakes!! 2 people. If that is true then I am very mistaken.

I got the opposite impression
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:05:28 PM

FYI: Makoto is busy with him quitting his job and getting started on the new project. He did say he'll try to check all of his PMs within the next weeks.

It's really none of my business but i thought I'd relay that message from Slack to maybe kick some of the confusion and irritation.

2 people?? I think that there was waaaay more than 2 people left that didn't get there stakes!! 2 people. If that is true then I am very mistaken.

I think there are at least 20.  It's just that those 2 people have been asking for updates in this thread.

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:13:17 PM

I would be happy to send any harvested NEM's to the way of the faucet to help get it off the ground.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:24:50 PM

I would be happy to send any harvested NEM's to the way of the faucet to help get it off the ground.

We are still in the %&^@# redemption phase?Huh haha 54 sats today, and going nowhere.

Faucets are an old fad. We need marketing and use and something fresh. We currently are 0/3.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:10:54 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:44:23 PM by Chris001

I think there are at least 20.  It's just that those 2 people have been asking for updates in this thread.

The reason I had to wait is because I screwed up.

I've been patiently waiting. I haven't said anything on the thread. I've been in communication with Makoto and Pat has helped out too,  But through PMs.

But sure, it will be cool to finally get my stake here soon.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:46:08 PM

We are still in the %&^@# redemption phase?Huh haha 54 sats today, and going nowhere.

Faucets are an old fad. We need marketing and use and something fresh. We currently are 0/3.

Care to let us in on your ideas?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 11:24:07 AM

I think there are at least 20.  It's just that those 2 people have been asking for updates in this thread.

The reason I had to wait is because I screwed up.

I've been patiently waiting. I haven't said anything on the thread. I've been in communication with Makoto and Pat has helped out too,  But through PMs.

But sure, it will be cool to finally get my stake here soon.  Smiley

Thank you for patiently waiting.  Pat has retired from sock puppets and as a result has grown back some of his hair and has been known to occasionally smile now.

So we are still a bit short handed but slowly but surely are clearing them all off.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 11:25:58 AM

Your welcome to join Trello by sending me a PM, just like you, I have waaaaaaay more marketing ideas than i have time or energy.  I would love to start giving people assignments.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:33:23 PM

Your welcome to join Trello by sending me a PM, just like you, I have waaaaaaay more marketing ideas than i have time or energy.  I would love to start giving people assignments.

I dont understand why these tasks are not being handed out to the 70+ active team members. Yous all got 20+ million xem please show your worth. We had to buy ours. I have only seen 3 active members so if the others are not real are all those accounts your 3's sock puppets? Dont get me wrong im a supporter of the coin and infrastructure but I currently do not enjoy the lack of transparency it comes off very sketchy.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

Your welcome to join Trello by sending me a PM, just like you, I have waaaaaaay more marketing ideas than i have time or energy.  I would love to start giving people assignments.

I dont understand why these tasks are not being handed out to the 70+ active team members. Yous all got 20+ million xem please show your worth. We had to buy ours. I have only seen 3 active members so if the others are not real are all those accounts your 3's sock puppets? Dont get me wrong im a supporter of the coin and infrastructure but I currently do not enjoy the lack of transparency it comes off very sketchy.

Not everyone of th 70+ active members are ALWAYS active, not everyone has skills for every task...

Everyone has his life (makoto excluded) Cheesy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:26:30 PM

What I mean is to give newbies the chance to get into NEM as easy as possible by getting some amount to test the network.
Call it giveaway or something else, but the idea is still going strong.

xeman34

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

Not everyone of th 70+ active members are ALWAYS active, not everyone has skills for every task...

You are a liar.
The number 70 came from the number of people who were registered on Telegram at that time.
It also is a lie.
It should say "Over 70 passive members"
 Tongue
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:27:01 PM

You are a liar.
The number 70 came from the number of people who were registered on Telegram at that time.
It also is a lie.
 Tongue

I don't understand how this makes me a liar
xeman34

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:04:13 PM

You are a liar.
It also is a lie.
 Tongue

I don't understand how this makes me a liar

Are you really that stupid? Or just playing stupid?
You know damn well there are no 70 active members and never have been.
Counting the people registered on Telegram as "active members" is like saying the people who post in this thread are active members.
Pages: « 1 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 [923] 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: