Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:09:00 PM

I have added the wallet address and filled in the other options and it is still does not function with ethpool or etherminer.  It does however work with Nanopool.  If there is a work around please advise.  Thanks
I did see in the conversation above that you sorted out this problem. Great! If you run into any problems like this in the future, you can also send me the Awesome Miner log file (available in Options Dialog, Advanced section) and I can try to help out.

Many thanks for all good comments and discussions in this thread.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:11:25 PM

Hi,
I have the Professional edition of AM.
Is there a way to add a rental from Mining Rig Rentals under the miner tab that will give you speed, errors, profitability, etc.?

Thanks for any response! Smiley
Hi,
That is currently not supported, but thanks for the suggestion. I do take note of all feature requests, and try to make sure the most important requests are added in future versions of Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:02:59 AM

I downloaded the Siacoin stratum miner (which is a sgminer 5.4 kernel) and put in on a machine and got it showing finemon AwesomeMiner.  It also allows me to import the pool and shows it with the Sia Kernel.

Is there a way to put that file (Sgminer with Siacoin) on other machines through AwesomeMiner?  It would be great if it is possible.

Also, any chance of getting Genoils Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner? I know it was discussed a page or 2 back.  I am using Claymore's but really do not like it, it burns more power and doesn't yield better hashrate, especially with the Dev fee involved.

Thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:48:28 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 04:53:50 PM by toptek

I downloaded the Siacoin stratum miner (which is a sgminer 5.4 kernel) and put in on a machine and got it showing finemon AwesomeMiner.  It also allows me to import the pool and shows it with the Sia Kernel.

Is there a way to put that file (Sgminer with Siacoin) on other machines through AwesomeMiner?  It would be great if it is possible.

Also, any chance of getting Genoils Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner? I know it was discussed a page or 2 back.  I am using Claymore's but really do not like it, it burns more power and doesn't yield better hashrate, especially with the Dev fee involved.

Thanks

I do it with claymore and the net work agent for awesome miner . it works  but you might have to drag over the miner to that PC then use  the network agent for awesome miner .

or

leave it on the main PC that has the awesome  then find it and have the network agent loaded on the PC/s you want to then in the managed miner find the software miner then use the remote agent  . if that makes sense it should load any thing from the main PC to the remote PC once you have the remote from awesome miner on all the PC and that's all that's needed on those PC from what ive tried.

I 'm sure what i just explained is a little confusing the bottom line is

awesome miner on main PC set up how you want it pools and the right setting etc then on the PC you want to use remotely you should just need remote awesome miners network agent  installed and running as a windows service after you told me i may want to go back and look it over i figured out how to run the remote network agent for awesome remote on other PC's with only it running and loaded with Claymore 5.1 from my main PC with no miners on the other PC . i dragged over the miner thu  it seems to run better that way . i hope that made some sense .

Id rather use Genoils Ethereum but my reason is probable different then yours i asked for it at first for awesome. he said no API info or not enough,

same reason that Fee and not very good at using  power right because of it , so in the end , I give them free power usages on top of a little fee sigh. (insult to injury) if they would offer some kind of one time charge like awesome does id gladly pay it and remove the forced mining.): I can only guess how bad it is for a big farm .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:56:30 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 05:32:25 PM by wmabern

Hi,
I am using Awesome Miner Pro to manage three S7's and four S9's.

Is there a way to add the three additional temps for the S9 chips to the AW display?

I tried to add the temps via the customize menu without success at all.
As a matter of fact it freezes AW and none of the options are clickable including close and minimize. I have to go into task manager and end task. I can't even get back into customize to remove the commands I added.

Any suggestions on this other than uninstalling and reinstalling the whole application? I would hate to start from scratch.

Thanks for any answers!

EDIT: Well, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. It too me back to the original frozen application. I guess I will have to uninstall again and go find any reference to AW on my machine and delete it.  Undecided Undecided

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:50:02 PM

Thanks

I do it with claymore and the net work agent for awesome miner . it works  but you might have to drag over the miner to that PC then use  the network agent for awesome miner .

or

leave it on the main PC that has the awesome  then find it and have the network agent loaded on the PC/s you want to then in the managed miner find the software miner then use the remote agent  . if that makes sense it should load any thing from the main PC to the remote PC once you have the remote from awesome miner on all the PC and that's all that's needed on those PC from what ive tried.

I 'm sure what i just explained is a little confusing the bottom line is

awesome miner on main PC set up how you want it pools and the right setting etc then on the PC you want to use remotely you should just need remote awesome miners network agent  installed and running as a windows service after you told me i may want to go back and look it over i figured out how to run the remote network agent for awesome remote on other PC's with only it running and loaded with Claymore 5.1 from my main PC with no miners on the other PC . i dragged over the miner thu  it seems to run better that way . i hope that made some sense .

Id rather use Genoils Ethereum but my reason is probable different then yours i asked for it at first for awesome. he said no API info or not enough,

same reason that Fee and not very good at using  power right because of it , so in the end , I give them free power usages on top of a little fee sigh. (insult to injury) if they would offer some kind of one time charge like awesome does id gladly pay it and remove the forced mining.): I can only guess how bad it is for a big farm .

That I what I am trying to do, I have the Remote Agent installed on all rigs and hooked up to Awesome Miner but I cannot get a copy of the Sia Kernal SgMiner to the other machines.  I can specify a path but only a path on the Network Miner running the Agent and not from the Home Computer running AwesomeMiner

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:54:37 PM

I downloaded the Siacoin stratum miner (which is a sgminer 5.4 kernel) and put in on a machine and got it showing finemon AwesomeMiner.  It also allows me to import the pool and shows it with the Sia Kernel.

Is there a way to put that file (Sgminer with Siacoin) on other machines through AwesomeMiner?  It would be great if it is possible.

Also, any chance of getting Genoils Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner? I know it was discussed a page or 2 back.  I am using Claymore's but really do not like it, it burns more power and doesn't yield better hashrate, especially with the Dev fee involved.

Thanks
I'm working on this feature to upload and use a custom Sgminer to all remote computers. The idea is to have it ready for next release.

I know that some people prefer Genoils Ethereum miner, but because it doesn't provide any API, it will be complex to implement, and not much statistics you would be able to get anyway. I'm not saying that it never will happen, but it's really an effort.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:57:16 PM

Hi,

Is there a way to add the three additional temps for the S9 chips to the AW display?

As a matter of fact it freezes AW and none of the options are clickable including close and minimize. I have to go into task manager and end task. I can't even get back into customize to remove the commands I added.

Any suggestions on this other than uninstalling and reinstalling the whole application? I would hate to start from scratch.

Thanks for any answers!

EDIT: Well, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. It too me back to the original frozen application. I guess I will have to uninstall again and go find any reference to AW on my machine and delete it.  Undecided Undecided
Hi,
To clean the settings, open the folder %AppData%\AwesomeMiner in the File Explorer. Remove all files named ConfigData.xml*. Then you can start Awesome Miner with all settings removed.

If you want, you could also send me your Awesome Miner log file so I can figure out why you run into this problem. The log file AwesomeMiner.log is located in the folder %LocalAppData%\AwesomeMiner. Thanks!

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:59:52 PM

I downloaded the Siacoin stratum miner (which is a sgminer 5.4 kernel) and put in on a machine and got it showing finemon AwesomeMiner.  It also allows me to import the pool and shows it with the Sia Kernel.

Is there a way to put that file (Sgminer with Siacoin) on other machines through AwesomeMiner?  It would be great if it is possible.

Also, any chance of getting Genoils Ethereum miner on AwesomeMiner? I know it was discussed a page or 2 back.  I am using Claymore's but really do not like it, it burns more power and doesn't yield better hashrate, especially with the Dev fee involved.

Thanks
I'm working on this feature to upload and use a custom Sgminer to all remote computers. The idea is to have it ready for next release.

I know that some people prefer Genoils Ethereum miner, but because it doesn't provide any API, it will be complex to implement, and not much statistics you would be able to get anyway. I'm not saying that it never will happen, but it's really an effort.

That would be great. I sent you a customer, Nhando.  Be good to him  Wink

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:02:38 PM

I did get Genoils to work by converting the .bat file to an .exe file.  It doesn't have stats but does allow to start/restart/reboot etc

wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:22:50 PM

Hi,

Thanks for any answers!

Hi,
To clean the settings, open the folder %AppData%\AwesomeMiner in the File Explorer. Remove all files named ConfigData.xml*. Then you can start Awesome Miner with all settings removed.

If you want, you could also send me your Awesome Miner log file so I can figure out why you run into this problem. The log file AwesomeMiner.log is located in the folder %LocalAppData%\AwesomeMiner. Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I'll use that in the future if I run into problems again.
I have already uninstalled it, cleaned the registry of entries and reinstalled and added my machines back. I also exported a restoration file for future use.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:27:52 PM

I did get Genoils to work by converting the .bat file to an .exe file.  It doesn't have stats but does allow to start/restart/reboot etc

"I" did that to once i think i posted that back before AM had eth support and waited Smiley. but then it run maybe 4  seconds and shut down so i figured it was because there was no support so i asked and waited Smiley.

PS i see hes adding what you want cool

cya

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:43:00 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 09:20:31 PM by toptek

Hi,

Thanks for any answers!

EDIT: Well, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. It too me back to the original frozen application. I guess I will have to uninstall again and go find any reference to AW on my machine and delete it.  Undecided Undecided
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I'll use that in the future if I run into problems again.
I have already uninstalled it, cleaned the registry of entries and reinstalled and added my machines back. I also exported a restoration file for future use.

for uninstalling try this it free for 30 days full unlimited copy and at the end 30 days if your to cheap to buy it re format that PC, but i did buy it so i don't waste the activation's and don't have to deal with support to reset it, i all ways reformat my PC's once a month any way to try new stuff and not to beat some one out of something, i do have 4 legal keys .

http://www.revouninstaller.com/

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:02:28 AM

@Patrike

I just saw the update with loading any custom miner and the ability to use Claymore 5.1.  THANK YOU.. I will send some more referrals.  I have another guy that will be contacting you in about a week when he is home from vacation.

btw- can you post your BTC addy or Eth addy for a tip  Grin

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 09:28:40 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 10:01:43 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner v1.7.2 is available with the following news:
  • Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 5.1 with Siacoin support
  • Upload custom mining software to remote miners
  • The miner list can be configured to display either the maximum device temperature, or display the temperature for all devices
  • Several corrections to improve compatibility and stability

I just saw the update with loading any custom miner and the ability to use Claymore 5.1.  THANK YOU.. I will send some more referrals.  I have another guy that will be contacting you in about a week when he is home from vacation.
btw- can you post your BTC addy or Eth addy for a tip  Grin
You are fast. I've just finished a short guide how the new feature for uploading custom mining software works:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx

Please let me know your comments once you tried the feature. Make sure you upgrade the remote miners to the latest v1.7.2 first. Many thanks!

No need to tip, just spread the word that Awesome Miner is awesome!

triharder21

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

thanks for adding support for sia dual mining! just a quick question how can i control sia intensity from AM could you include snap shot of how you entered it into pool configuration GUI thanks for the help.
wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

Hi,
I have the Professional edition of AM.
Is there a way to add a rental from Mining Rig Rentals under the miner tab that will give you speed, errors, profitability, etc.?

Thanks for any response! Smiley
Hi,
That is currently not supported, but thanks for the suggestion. I do take note of all feature requests, and try to make sure the most important requests are added in future versions of Awesome Miner.

Thanks for the reply. It would be cool to have rental info, but not necessary. Smiley

On an additional note, I tried to add custom fields to the progress field to monitor the chip temp on the S9. It didn't work and I ended up locking up the program causing me do a reinstall.

It would be REALLY nice to have access to the chip temps on the S9. If that is doable with customization, I must have done something wrong and any tips on getting those readings would be HIGHLY appreciated!! Smiley Smiley

Again thank you for the reply!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 06:29:05 PM

On an additional note, I tried to add custom fields to the progress field to monitor the chip temp on the S9. It didn't work and I ended up locking up the program causing me do a reinstall.

It would be REALLY nice to have access to the chip temps on the S9. If that is doable with customization, I must have done something wrong and any tips on getting those readings would be HIGHLY appreciated!! Smiley Smiley
In the latest version (v.1.7.2) I made a change that should have solved the locking problem when the progress field was incorrectly configured. In addition to that, I also added a setting that will enable Awesome Miner to display all temperatures. If you upgrade to the latest version and go to the Options dialog, Appearance section, and change the Temperature Display setting, you should see the information you are looking for.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

thanks for adding support for sia dual mining! just a quick question how can i control sia intensity from AM could you include snap shot of how you entered it into pool configuration GUI thanks for the help.
The Sia intensity command line parameter is -dcri according to the Claymore readme.

In Awesome Miner, you can set this in the properties of the Managed Miner (right click on the miner and select Properties). Go to the Command Line section on the left side, and add the following in the Command Line Parameters section:
-dcri 70

wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:08:40 PM

In the latest version (v.1.7.2) I made a change that should have solved the locking problem when the progress field was incorrectly configured. In addition to that, I also added a setting that will enable Awesome Miner to display all temperatures. If you upgrade to the latest version and go to the Options dialog, Appearance section, and change the Temperature Display setting, you should see the information you are looking for.

Excellent. I just upgraded and went to Options, Appearance, and changed the temp settings to "All". But I'm not seeing the chip temps. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

I still have in the Customize Progress Field / Define Custom Expressions -
Line 2:
"R: "+ status.Rejected + ", HW: " + status.HwErrors

and

Line 3:
"Temp: " + stats.Temp1 + "/" + stats.Temp2 + "/" + stats.Temp3

Should I remove those or do I need to add an additional line for the chip temps? (Removing the check marks don't cause chip temps to appear.)

Thank you for the great work and any assistance you (or anyone else) can provide. Smiley Smiley
Best wishes!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: