Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:19:33 PM

On an additional note, I tried to add custom fields to the progress field to monitor the chip temp on the S9. It didn't work and I ended up locking up the program causing me do a reinstall.

It would be REALLY nice to have access to the chip temps on the S9. If that is doable with customization, I must have done something wrong and any tips on getting those readings would be HIGHLY appreciated!! Smiley Smiley
In the latest version (v.1.7.2) I made a change that should have solved the locking problem when the progress field was incorrectly configured. In addition to that, I also added a setting that will enable Awesome Miner to display all temperatures. If you upgrade to the latest version and go to the Options dialog, Appearance section, and change the Temperature Display setting, you should see the information you are looking for.

Excellent. I just upgraded and went to Options, Appearance, and changed the temp settings to "All". But I'm not seeing the chip temps. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

I still have in the Customize Progress Field / Define Custom Expressions -
Line 2:
"R: "+ status.Rejected + ", HW: " + status.HwErrors

and

Line 3:
"Temp: " + stats.Temp1 + "/" + stats.Temp2 + "/" + stats.Temp3

Should I remove those or do I need to add an additional line for the chip temps? (Removing the check marks don't cause chip temps to appear.)

Thank you for the great work and any assistance you (or anyone else) can provide. Smiley Smiley
Best wishes!
When you set the temperature display to All, you are supposed to see three temperatures like this (instead of only one that is default).

Also, when I try your "Line 3" configuration, I do see all three temperatures there as well.
Could you generate an API report and send me (Tools -> API Report), maybe together with the Awesome Miner log file (Options -> Advanced)?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:24:11 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 08:36:17 PM by wmabern

On an additional note, I tried to add custom fields to the progress field to monitor the chip temp on the S9. It didn't work and I ended up locking up the program causing me do a reinstall.

It would be REALLY nice to have access to the chip temps on the S9. If that is doable with customization, I must have done something wrong and any tips on getting those readings would be HIGHLY appreciated!! Smiley Smiley
In the latest version (v.1.7.2) I made a change that should have solved the locking problem when the progress field was incorrectly configured. In addition to that, I also added a setting that will enable Awesome Miner to display all temperatures. If you upgrade to the latest version and go to the Options dialog, Appearance section, and change the Temperature Display setting, you should see the information you are looking for.

Excellent. I just upgraded and went to Options, Appearance, and changed the temp settings to "All". But I'm not seeing the chip temps. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. Sorry if it's a dumb question.

I still have in the Customize Progress Field / Define Custom Expressions -
Line 2:
"R: "+ status.Rejected + ", HW: " + status.HwErrors

and

Line 3:
"Temp: " + stats.Temp1 + "/" + stats.Temp2 + "/" + stats.Temp3

Should I remove those or do I need to add an additional line for the chip temps? (Removing the check marks don't cause chip temps to appear.)

Thank you for the great work and any assistance you (or anyone else) can provide. Smiley Smiley
Best wishes!
When you set the temperature display to All, you are supposed to see three temperatures like this (instead of only one that is default).

Also, when I try your "Line 3" configuration, I do see all three temperatures there as well.
Could you generate an API report and send me (Tools -> API Report), maybe together with the Awesome Miner log file (Options -> Advanced)?

I am seeing the three temps just like in your image. But those are the PCB temps on the S9 and not the chip temps. As I'm sure you know, the S9 has basically two different temps for each board, PCB and chip. Give me a few minutes and I will add an image of my miners.

and here is my AM screen shot

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

I am seeing the three temps just like in your image. But those are the PCB temps on the S9 and not the chip temps. As I'm sure you know, the S9 has basically two different temps for each board, PCB and chip. Give me a few minutes and I will add an image of my miners.
Now I get it - thanks! Yes, the chip temperatures are also provided by the Antminer API response, but they are currently not processed by Awesome Miner.
I can probably add them like stats.ChipTemp1 and so on to allow customization of the progress field. Would that be OK?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:48:25 PM

Now I get it - thanks! Yes, the chip temperatures are also provided by the Antminer API response, but they are currently not processed by Awesome Miner.
I can probably add them like stats.ChipTemp1 and so on to allow customization of the progress field. Would that be OK?

Yes indeed. That would be wonderful!

The chip temps are something I need to keep an eye on since it's so hot here now during the day. From what I gather the chip temps should not rise above 105C.

I love your application. It sure does beat having multiple miner tabs open! Smiley

gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:13:45 AM

So I saw your post in my thread about this program and it looks very nice. How do I access Awesome Miner via my smartphone?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:04:52 PM

So I saw your post in my thread about this program and it looks very nice. How do I access Awesome Miner via my smartphone?

General introduction to Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/start.aspx

How to setup web UI, that can be accessed from a smart phone:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/web.aspx

gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:21:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 08:38:47 PM by gt_addict

I see I've only got the free version and the version to enable the web interface is $50. Ive only got a single S7LN so will have to think about it.

Is there any way to change the currency value? im from the UK so GBP would be helpful.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
apederzoli

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:00:42 AM

Hello,
I have bought the professional edition and configured several s7, everything seems to be working fine except for one of my s7 that says API Access: Restricted
How can I give Privileged API Access from the s7 configuration screen?
Thanks
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:41:32 AM

Hi Patrike,

I would love those Chip temps as well on the S9`s, not only PCB temps.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 03:28:39 PM

Is there any way to change the currency value? im from the UK so GBP would be helpful.
Hi,
Yes, this is configurable but you need to enter the conversion rate manually. In the Options dialog, Coins section, you will find the "Display Currency" settings. Set the following:
Currency: Custom
Custom name: GBP
Value of 1 USD: 0.78

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 03:30:42 PM

Hello,
I have bought the professional edition and configured several s7, everything seems to be working fine except for one of my s7 that says API Access: Restricted
Thanks
On Antminer S7 I think you need to use SSH and go into the /config/cgminer.conf file. You need to make sure you IP is listed in the "api-allow" property, with a "W:" in front to indicate Write-access (= Privileged access).
If you send me your cgminer.conf file by mail, I can probably assist you in more detail.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 03:33:10 PM

Hi Patrike,

Hi,
I've implemented this feature now and it will be included in next release that soon will be made available.
It will be supported by customizing the progress field, using the new properties ChipTemp1 and so on. I will give you the details once the new release is available.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

Hi Patrike,

Hi,
I've implemented this feature now and it will be included in next release that soon will be made available.
It will be supported by customizing the progress field, using the new properties ChipTemp1 and so on. I will give you the details once the new release is available.

Thanks Champ 👍

apederzoli

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:12:15 PM

Hello,
Thanks
On Antminer S7 I think you need to use SSH and go into the /config/cgminer.conf file. You need to make sure you IP is listed in the "api-allow" property, with a "W:" in front to indicate Write-access (= Privileged access).
If you send me your cgminer.conf file by mail, I can probably assist you in more detail.
Thanks for the reply.
Can you let me know to which address should I send the file and how to get it?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:38:39 PM

Hello,
Thanks
Thanks for the reply.
Can you let me know to which address should I send the file and how to get it?

I've sent you a PM about this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:41:16 PM

Awesome Miner version 1.7.3 is available for download.

- Antminer S9 chip temperatures can be displayed in customized progress field
- Change frequency of Antminer S7 and S9. Can also be performed as rule actions
- Correction to Managed Miners with Autostart enabled, to ensure only one process is stared

You will find information how to display the Antminer S9 chip temperature in the last example on this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx

I've also added an article about how you can change and even schedule frequency changes for Antminer S7 and S9. See:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antmineroperations.aspx

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:26:37 PM

Nice Patrik,

Thumbs Up  Wink

wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:31:33 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 01:51:43 AM by wmabern

- Correction to Managed Miners with Autostart enabled, to ensure only one process is stared

You will find information how to display the Antminer S9 chip temperature in the last example on this page:

I've also added an article about how you can change and even schedule frequency changes for Antminer S7 and S9. See:

Just updated. Love the chip temp feature. Now I can close all of the miner tabs! Smiley

Also love the scheduling rules. I'll play with those tomorrow!

Now, if you will just add the very important feature of shutting down my miners and closing the windows when it starts to rain, all will be perfect!  Shocked Shocked  Cool Cool

apederzoli

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:36:16 AM

Just updated. Love the chip temp feature. Now I can close all of the miner tabs! Smiley

Also love the scheduling rules. I'll play with those tomorrow!

Now, if you will just add the very important feature of shutting down my miners and closing the windows when it starts to rain, all will be perfect!  Shocked Shocked  Cool Cool

Shutting down the miners when it starts to rain would be perfect.

Do you chance the frequency of your miners a lot? Is it safe to do that? Do you go over 700 or do you chance the frequency to a lower value?
wmabern

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:39:04 AM

Hi Patrike,
Great work on your application. I like it! But I have a question about a couple things. In this screenshot:

Does the "Avg: 0.00 H/s" stand for Avg Hashes per second? Or high share or best share?

It shows all zeros on my miners. (On the S9 itself, I do get a "Best Share" readout for each miner.) Perhaps "Best Share" is something you could incorporate in future releases. Anyway, that piece of data is mainly for entertainment purposes only to get an idea of how close you're getting to solving a block. Smiley

And Utility: 0.00 /s, is showing all zeros on my S9's.

Any thoughts on those fields?

Thanks for such a quick turn around on the latest release with two great new features!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: