Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236519 times)
Eastbay

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:59:55 AM

seriously 3 releases in 24 hours lol... please add cryptsy-bittrex arb for 10k
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:02:25 PM

A quick head's up on the events for the next several days... cryptsy  auto arb with bittrex ,poloniex and all three will be released soon..15k qtl for the 2 exchange arbitrage for cryptsy  and 20k qtl needed for the 3 exchange arbitrage.  Additional improvements and features too!  If you didn't  get the required qtl amounts yet..thus is your best chance at low prices. The only 10k arbitrage will be bittrex - poloniex.
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

marcus,

I posted you a message on the board with errorstats on the arbitr.
Please have a look.
Eastbay

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

ugh... so my first night running the ARB feature for Polo-Bittrex was terrible, first off the bot ended up buying 3000+ quatloo on bittrex without selling more than 150 on polo, so I actually lost btc and bought more quatloo, so definite problem there... I wonder if dev set it up this way so we buy more quatloo....

and so far the ARB feature seems like a total waste of btc, especially when bought above 10k, you can tell by the price, people aren't happy with it and are dumping there 7k to go back to 3k quatloo, im most likely going to do the same unless these features start actually working like there advertised too

i would be suprised it the price rises again.... there 'ace in the hole' seems like a bust so far, i know its still early and ill do whatever i can to help (bug reports, ect..)
wuke

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:08:00 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:30:43 AM by wuke

A quick head's up on the events for the next several days... cryptsy  auto arb with bittrex ,poloniex and all three will be released soon..15k qtl for the 2 exchange arbitrage for cryptsy  and 20k qtl needed for the 3 exchange arbitrage.  Additional improvements and features too!  If you didn't  get the required qtl amounts yet..thus is your best chance at low prices. The only 10k arbitrage will be bittrex - poloniex.

My testing tells that the product is still very beta.

there is a big problem at this moment. the 2.2.0.2 is very dangerous to use.
I wanted to sell manually some qtl coins and the sell order messagebox showed me the correct amount, but the api wanted to sell all of my 16000 qtl coins.
Having 0.00000 qtl on your balance for 3 seconds before finding out what happens and removing the open order is very unpleasant and dangerous.
(no I made no mistake, i tested it a second time with the same outcome).
2014-10-14T01:54:07.043   BTC-QTL   SELL   0.00009561   34.09004917   16693.86616963   0.00009560   0.00326748
2014-10-14T01:51:38.703   BTC-QTL   SELL   0.00009616   13.29567425   16707.16184388   0.00009615   0.00128170

don't put yourself in the trap of rushing out your product. take your time, read our testresults.

16/10 The problem is no more. Did not change anything. The only thing I can think of is that there were too many exe's open and running.
Eastbay

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:31:50 PM

and now QTL gets dumped down to 6k, so far it looks like the ARB release was a successful pump and dump strategy, shame, i really thought Markus wanted  to make a useful tool for the community..

i guess the only upside to this is that if people want to try out the other features that actually work well, an average trader can now afford it...

If dev abandons this project will we still be able to use the bot? like what if QTL gets de-listed, we wont be able to have any on the exchanges, could we then just keep it in the wallet to be verified?
wuke

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

and now QTL gets dumped down to 6k, so far it looks like the ARB release was a successful pump and dump strategy, shame, i really thought Markus wanted  to make a useful tool for the community..

i guess the only upside to this is that if people want to try out the other features that actually work well, an average trader can now afford it...

If dev abandons this project will we still be able to use the bot? like what if QTL gets de-listed, we wont be able to have any on the exchanges, could we then just keep it in the wallet to be verified?

have a break.
I'm more than happy that qtl is low at the moment even if I loose on it right now.
I need it rising once arbitrage is working 100%.
See the good side of it.

But the bugs need to get out. That's a fact.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

How's the FUD strategy working?  Markus told everyone to be careful and let him know of bugs.  If you expected a developer to make something great for the community, he should expect the community to be helpful and supportive in the endeavor. 

If your just FUDing for the FUD of it, then, hey, great job!
Eastbay

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:13:37 PM

How's the FUD strategy working?  Markus told everyone to be careful and let him know of bugs.  If you expected a developer to make something great for the community, he should expect the community to be helpful and supportive in the endeavor. 

If your just FUDing for the FUD of it, then, hey, great job!

I dont see anyone FUD'ing this coin at all, i see disappointing results and drop in price due to the ARB feature being over priced and extremely flakey/buggy, it bought like 3k extra quatloo last night with out selling any quatloo on polo... and now he wants us to buy another 5-10k more, i wouldnt hold your breath...

I'm not gonna say this bot is bad or anything i think the features it offers for 3k quatloo are best in the game right now but the ARB features are wayy overpriced and buggy, updates are needed and will be welcomed
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:05:23 PM

All of which Markus was up front about.  Test it wisely and let Markus know what you find.  Either he will get it there or not, but helping him do it is the best thing to do if you want to see it there.  If he cannot make it worth the value he places on it, then the market will tell the world and adjustments will be made one way or the other.

What he doing now is saying buy in early and make it worth your investment.  Those that did and do and hold till the Trader works well will do great in the long run.

Those of you looking for easy and quick profit know how this game plays out every time.

Complaining about the current situation, especially when it was anticipated, does no one any good.  Unless, of course, it just helps you to vent.

At this point, it is relatively cheaply priced for what it might be, which is always the gamble.  Buy, hold and have patience.  At least this coin has improvements with each step that can be seen and used, unlike most of these theoretical coins that are great when the devs are dreaming about what they will do some day when the code works even enough to maybe see where it's going.

As far as those who are calling for marketing and such, how about letting Markus get it working properly and at a point where when he shouts it to the world, the world won't be on here complaining like the few of us that are TESTING this software out now.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:16:42 AM

The coin itself needs to be revamped I think that would help.  Advertising wouldn't hurt either, but I think that the coin development has fallen by the wayside in lieu of the trader.  I think the trader is developed enough(should still continue to be developed) to give some focus to the coin itself at this point.
Eastbay

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:25:42 AM

All of which Markus was up front about.  Test it wisely and let Markus know what you find.  Either he will get it there or not, but helping him do it is the best thing to do if you want to see it there.  If he cannot make it worth the value he places on it, then the market will tell the world and adjustments will be made one way or the other.

What he doing now is saying buy in early and make it worth your investment.  Those that did and do and hold till the Trader works well will do great in the long run.

Those of you looking for easy and quick profit know how this game plays out every time.

Complaining about the current situation, especially when it was anticipated, does no one any good.  Unless, of course, it just helps you to vent.

At this point, it is relatively cheaply priced for what it might be, which is always the gamble.  Buy, hold and have patience.  At least this coin has improvements with each step that can be seen and used, unlike most of these theoretical coins that are great when the devs are dreaming about what they will do some day when the code works even enough to maybe see where it's going.

As far as those who are calling for marketing and such, how about letting Markus get it working properly and at a point where when he shouts it to the world, the world won't be on here complaining like the few of us that are TESTING this software out now.

fair enough, the arbitrage feature being fixed should be number 1 priority though.

my arbitrage fails and says that i dont have enough QTL available to match the percentage for each exchange or = 0, and i have over 1800 qtl on polo and 10000 on bittrex with settings set at 5-10% for percentage for each exchange and .5-1% for minimum price difference for arb

could you tell mewhat i could be doing wrong?
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:15:37 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 09:29:49 AM by drakoin

OUCH!

That rally was much too short, a huge opportunity missed. Let us try to understand what is what. Times of low price are sometimes the only times when criticism is perceived at all. No, this is not FUD - yes it's doubt but not about the software only about the new price scheme - but it's not fear nor uncertainty.  I am heavily invested, and my biggest interest is that the price goes up again - because I am in the minus right now. Like most of us I guess?

But first, I introduce myself. I have been around for more than 2 months, I have always been constructive - made very good suggestions (#117) already early in August, which were received and welcomed (#123). Then I put a lot of effort into a second analysis & feature request list (#286), which were celebrated (#289) and thanked for (#294, #343).
I have much much less money than most people here, and suddenly the price for the new version of the Quatloo Trader was shooting up by a factor of 3 - I became really skeptical. I asked specific questions about success and failure (#553 and #592), which got quite a few 'I lost money with it' answers, actually.
I also lost interest in contributing here - mainly because I had asked for rewards, donations, tips - several times. For all those hours contributed here, I did receive exactly ZERO quatloo to my address:

reward me if you like this: QanRXFSJNp8a3H94ZDubiGLQat9YGRMsRE
Obviously, you don't.  (Otherwise you (forum member) would have shared some of your trading gains, or you (Markus) some of your premine.). Instead you prefered to loose me and my interest in this. Not even ONE single QTL was sent to me. Pffff.... So I was thinking: Why bother about this software any longer? I have helped too much already!

Then this third rally happened.  

And especially the 10000 QTL, 15000 QTL, and 20000 QTL minimums looked really promising - because naively one would assume that creates a huge demand.

Here was a chance to make back the money that I lost, and gain something for myself. Over time, and clever buying, I had lowered my high average buy price. But the last panic buy then destroyed that again. My average buy price is a bit below 11000 Satoshi now.  Cry

And I am sure there are many people with a much higher average buy price - as the three past peaks were at 28999 Satoshi, 31999 Satoshi, and now (only!) 21000 Satoshi.

Let's still assume only 10000 Satoshi/QTL average buy price - then all the calculations are easier for you to translate to your own situation. And 403 USD/BTC.

That means, this is what is asked from us by Markus:

__QTL__ __BTC__ __USD__

800 Dollars  ? ? ? ?   Definitely much too much for me.
By the way, that we are able to sell QTL back will only help in case it is not completely crashed until then. I guess I must risk to loose at least 400 dollars, if I use this.

I cannot. So bye bye, I am excluded. But ignore me - I am just a poor person.

Still: Seemingly the new prices were too much not only for me - but also for too many other potential buyers!
They bought, but not enough.

The rally was too fast and too short, and it collapsed almost completely.
The too big hopes might have actually created that unhealthy supersteep slope?

Anyways: You could not create the same demand again as last time.

Here is an economics fallacy:

If I keep the same price, I will create the same turnover.
If I double the price, I will create twice as much turnover.
If I triple the price, I will create three time as much turnover.
If I quadruple the price, I will create four time as much turnover.
If I ask for a fivefold price, I will create five time as much turnover.
If I ask for a sixfold price, I will create six time as much turnover.

The last line was ~ the concept to get from 3000 QTL to soon 20000 QTL.

All this is played out in a complex system.
The the above is very often wrong. Why?

Because he turnover is not independent from the price.
The higher a price, the more people are not willing anymore to buy the thing.

But hey, this prematurely aborted rally can be looked at simply ... as a good measurement of market sentiments:

YES: you could create a short rally = so higher than 3000 QTL was perceived to be good.
BUT: You have now found out that the 3000 QTL --> 20000 QTL jump has created a lower peak than the 1000 QTL --> 3000 QTL jump.

My conjecture:
Somewhere between 3000 and 20000 QTL is the optimal point at which you will maximize the demand, and thus support, and buying frenzy.

But! Perhaps! I am! Wrong!
my ZERO qtl ;-)

reward me if you like this: QanRXFSJNp8a3H94ZDubiGLQat9YGRMsRE

no sign of a signature
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:04:49 AM

fair enough, the arbitrage feature being fixed should be number 1 priority though.

my arbitrage fails and says that i dont have enough QTL available to match the percentage for each exchange or = 0, and i have over 1800 qtl on polo and 10000 on bittrex with settings set at 5-10% for percentage for each exchange and .5-1% for minimum price difference for arb

Same case for me...
Also tried on XMR market and same result.

Not yet did a successfull arbitrage.

slm4

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:58:33 AM

Marcus, can you fix auto ping-pong from v1.1.2.5 like one on v2.1.1.6? You promised it couple week ago and i don't think it will took you more than couple of minutes. Thanks.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:30:20 PM

Drakoin,

I agree with you completely about the price being somewhere in there.  I would also add, as I have often said, that even the steep price will work if and when the Trader runs consistently.  That is the ultimate key to this as a success. 

I have also contributed a lot of time and thoughts about this project to Markus, knowing and respecting the fact that this is his project.  However, I have not asked for anything in return since advice and opinions are the easy part.  I still say, let Markus keep working on improvements and see where it goes.  If the price is prohibitive and does not match the performance, it will be adjusted I am sure.  I took it as a sign that there was a lot of confidence that the Trader would work well and still see it that way.

Since there is only one person at this time doing almost all the real work on this, I think you guys need to give him some space and let him get there.  I am not willing to call this a bust until he day that Markus says he is done and there is no demand for the product.  We are still a ways out from that being even remotely true.

Until then, speculation will be speculation.  It sucks to lose money, but that is too often a reality in this game. 

And BTW, your post was not FUD.  You laid out a case and made a point.  FUD is the people that just spout off with no logic or reason behind the post!
divlyfein

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:24:36 PM

Drakoin,

I agree with you completely about the price being somewhere in there.  I would also add, as I have often said, that even the steep price will work if and when the Trader runs consistently.  That is the ultimate key to this as a success. 

I have also contributed a lot of time and thoughts about this project to Markus, knowing and respecting the fact that this is his project.  However, I have not asked for anything in return since advice and opinions are the easy part.  I still say, let Markus keep working on improvements and see where it goes.  If the price is prohibitive and does not match the performance, it will be adjusted I am sure.  I took it as a sign that there was a lot of confidence that the Trader would work well and still see it that way.

Since there is only one person at this time doing almost all the real work on this, I think you guys need to give him some space and let him get there.  I am not willing to call this a bust until he day that Markus says he is done and there is no demand for the product.  We are still a ways out from that being even remotely true.

Until then, speculation will be speculation.  It sucks to lose money, but that is too often a reality in this game. 

And BTW, your post was not FUD.  You laid out a case and made a point.  FUD is the people that just spout off with no logic or reason behind the post!

That's exactly when I will call it done. I still mine and still promote because I believe this is a great project. I can't believe Cryptsy hasn't added QTL yet. They have added way worse with way less volume. I know we have submitted multiple times, but I don't think I really understand what goes into their criteria. The funny thing is I kinda prefer Bittrex now even though I was all about Cryptsy in the past because of QTL. I believe being listed on Cryptsy will just be that nice extra step to make it more widely available.
Eastbay

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:04:50 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 09:18:10 PM by Eastbay

Same case for me...
Also tried on XMR market and same result.

Not yet did a successfull arbitrage.

Yup same thing keeps happening with almost all my ARB opportuinities, it says "FAIL- exceeded QTL percentage allotted for arbitrage on Bittrex/Polo"

Is there any fix for this yet MArkus, also the ONE successful arb i had the amounts were WAY wrong, first it bought 3000 quatloo on bittrtex and then sold 17 quatloo on polo, ending in a net gain of Quatloo, NOT btc like advertised, let me know if theres anything that you know of to rememdy these isues, Thanks for the hard work, this bot is a decent tool and i will keep using it for the 3k features but the arb is VERY buggy so far

EDIT: also the coin balances on the ARB page dont update (under add markets)
wuke

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:59:59 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 10:29:10 AM by wuke

Marcus,

(limit price more then 0,00007)

Using the ping pong with a fix max. buy at 0,00007000 (7K sat.) during this night for 120 qtl.

BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00008017   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007727   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007729   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007730   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007726   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007730   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007921   120.00000000
BTC-QTL   BUY   0.00007830   120.00000000

These are the buy's it did. I would not have expected this. I thought it would only buy lower then 0,00007.

Or I'm getting it wrong, could be also.

steskoff

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

Please help me, I have 2 questions, do not understand how the bot earn money !!
 Wink Wink

_How it works CLASIC Ping Pong ??

_Fee are calculated automatically by the bot Huh

Thank
Stephane

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: