Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845432 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

https://youtu.be/18gNYQEReT4

SON OF SATURN - BABYLONIAN MAGICK ft MORBIUS

Shocked Shocked

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

That's living people for you. Always seeking life among the dead.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

Yes science works and has inventions based on it. Evolution does not work and has no inventions based on ot. And don't mix biology, biochemistry and genetics, because thats separate fields, having nothing to do with making new species. To the contrary, existing science have no interest nor aplication in making new specie or playing gods. Any conclusions hot shot? Evolution is not science even with your silly definition of it. There are no "cars" out of it or elephantmouse breeds.

You worship science, yet you probably know 10% of what I know about it. Maybe even less.

I like science. Where have you noticed that I do not follow your logic? I follow you, I go ahead of you, and then I even double you. Havn't you noticed that? You are no challenge for me as for now.

I debunked all your claims, and you just use circular logic, that I need to prove this to prove something else, before I can debunk you, when you know its impossible to prove God. If that would be so easy, everyone would believe in him. If that would be obvious, every idiot would be able to understand that, I would not have to prove God existence to you.

Why do you say that religion and science are separate? Most of the brightest minds were believers. Those mediocres were not.

The thing is the bible is really two version between old and new testament.

I thought so as well. Before I had read it. After I had read it I know is that those books give one message.

It could be argued that they are speaking about two different gods.

At a first thought.

In the first testament they mention elohim that is a plural

Yes the Father and the Son.

and it use lot of references to older myth, and inspired from other myth.

Can be wondered if old testament is really even about the "one god" that much.

But it's inspired from kaballah, and fundemental axioms from tree of life, the concept in both science and relation in the principle of rest/motion, active/passive, emission/reflection, potential/energy, even the concept of archangels, as active principle of creation and all this come from older things like kaballah, egypt, etc.

All the fundamental axioms from science also comes from this actually.

If you want to know how Old and New testament is one - they both are hostile towards the ancient babilonian mysteries.

So you might be right that everything comes from babylon. But its everything that is wrong and despisful for God. He mentions it many many many many times. Its one of the most consistant message in the Bible.

P.S after some thought about I can't be optimistic about the future. Bad things must be done so that people would understand what is good and bad. Good is what God wants, bad is what God despises. So... what must be done must be done. Until The Jesus comes back again to renew the world and made it anew and reign. Only the Lord will be exalted, not man.

Stop talking about evolution. Even if it was wrong, I showed you many more examples of how science works. You haven't showed any examples of how religion works, therefore science explains and knows things better than religion. Do you not agree with that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

In the O.T., and according to the sayings of Jesus, the two main laws were:
1. Love God above all things;
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

He said about other commandments as well. Those are the mains, but not the only ones.

In my opinion the main message of the Christ is: Law is to protect not condamn, and we are to share with pleasure not to take because of fear we won't have for later.

In Galatians, Paul said it differently:

To be honest? I am a little bit doubtful about the Paul apostolship. He often is contrary to Jesus words.

Stop talking about evolution. Even if it was wrong, I showed you many more examples of how science works. You haven't showed any examples of how religion works, therefore science explains and knows things better than religion. Do you not agree with that?

What do you mean how religion works? Religions are bad. The contact with the one God is good. He had helped Tesla to make the computer you are using, by inventing most of the effective ways to transfer electric power on large distances and many other devises used in pcs.  I am fairly sure you would not use your electronic devise if not him.

Well... Tesla would agree with me if you would ask him about the God part. He told that in his interviews.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:01:41 PM

Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

You mean like Ford the nazi or mon santo ? :p

It works, ok, to a degree, what's the result of this, other than ressources being over used, people used and abused, making toxic shit, tons of waste ..

And something "working" doesnt mean really "science" .

Science is not about building machine, but understanding law of nature.

Can build stuff that works without being scientist.

There is always the deus ex machina for the engineer but it looks a bit bulky :p

when they don't know what to say

and have completely given up on the play

just like a finger they lift the machine

and the spectators are satisfied

It's magic  Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:57:51 PM

He said about other commandments as well. Those are the mains, but not the only ones.

In my opinion the main message of the Christ is: Law is to protect not condamn, and we are to share with pleasure not to take because of fear we won't have for later.

To be honest? I am a little bit doubtful about the Paul apostolship. He often is contrary to Jesus words.

What do you mean how religion works? Religions are bad. The contact with the one God is good. He had helped Tesla to make the computer you are using, by inventing most of the effective ways to transfer electric power on large distances and many other devises used in pcs.  I am fairly sure you would not use your electronic devise if not him.

Well... Tesla would agree with me if you would ask him about the God part. He told that in his interviews.

If religions are bad, then all things of people are bad. Why? Because some people simply focus on one thing, while others focus on other things. Tesla's religion of math and electronics was bad?

Jesus didn't say much after His crucifixion. But He said a lot before it. The things He said before don't entirely match the things He said after. Why not? There was a change made in the relationship between man and God at the crucifixion time. Even so, Paul's sayings are not going to match the things Jesus said before the crucifixion.

The Bible needs to be understood according to the whole theme of the relationship between God and man during the time that any of it was written... if one wants to understand it properly. Christians who apply O.T. stuff to themselves, often apply those things incorrectly, because they are not of O.T. times.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

He may have but that doesn't count as proof. There are plenty of people saying ghosts exist, do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens and other claims. You haven't proved that God exists in the first place. Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:26:58 PM

He may have but that doesn't count as proof. There are plenty of people saying ghosts exist, do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens and other claims. You haven't proved that God exists in the first place. Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

What do you mean by the God that others says to exists ?

It seem you come up with your own non sensical definition of god, and put your definition in the mouth of others.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:44:08 PM

If religions are bad, then all things of people are bad. Why? Because some people simply focus on one thing, while others focus on other things. Tesla's religion of math and electronics was bad?

Jesus didn't say much after His crucifixion. But He said a lot before it. The things He said before don't entirely match the things He said after. Why not? There was a change made in the relationship between man and God at the crucifixion time. Even so, Paul's sayings are not going to match the things Jesus said before the crucifixion.

The Bible needs to be understood according to the whole theme of the relationship between God and man during the time that any of it was written... if one wants to understand it properly. Christians who apply O.T. stuff to themselves, often apply those things incorrectly, because they are not of O.T. times.

Cool

Yes !

Need to see the reaction of characters in the context.

In this sometime it looks written like platonic dialog. More like story with meaning to be understood through the interaction of two characters rather than mere accurate recollection of historical facts.

Przemax

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:22:19 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 08:10:08 AM by Przemax

Cool

Yes !

In this sometime it looks written like platonic dialog. More like story with meaning to be understood through the interaction of two characters rather than mere accurate recollection of historical facts.

I don't agree with that. That makes you platonist before paulist before christian. Christ said clearly to follow him and await his return.

I don't say that Paul was not inspired by God. Cyrus was inspired by God as well. God uses the followers of christ and non followers alike to further his plans.

Plans of Paul as a Pharisee was to divide and weaken the Pharisee, to confuse them and to spread the "light" version of christianity that I would call paulianism, so that the message would not die. The method was to presserve the message not to further it. God only knows if not the Paul the message of christ would not be forgotten.

The role of a Paul was to make as much babilonian like people to know about it and be interested in it, so that even the worst pagan would know about Jesus. It was to presserve the word of God.

Its a clear message not to confuse the message of philosophy and the Bible in the Bible words. Catholics the apostate does that. Why do they do it? Because they are graven image worship Paulians, not christians.

You have to born again christian, leave all dogmas and love Jesus.

Thats my opinion.

Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

Well... Its not meaningless for Tesla. lol.

You just demand impossible, for you to be able to justify your hiding in your atheist closet. Ok. Im fine with it. Be closed in your atheist closet if thats your free will.

As I had already told you. Atheism is not a default possition. Atheism is a point of view that requires YOU to have a proof that god does not exist. You claim there is no god. Where is your proof? If you have none you are an agnostic.

A movie about atheism as belief system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMIe_AU02c
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

wow. science and religion in one sentence. you are brave

Astargath

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:15:16 AM

Cool

Yes !

I don't agree with that. That makes you platonist before paulist before christian. Christ said clearly to follow him and await his return.

I don't say that Paul was not inspired by God. Cyrus was inspired by God as well. God uses the followers of christ and non followers alike to further his plans.

Plans of Paul as a Pharisee was to divide and weaken the Pharisee, to confuse them and to spread the "light" version of christianity that I would call paulianism, so that the message would not die. The method was to presserve the message not to further it. God only knows if not the Paul the message of christ would not be forgotten.

The role of a Paul was to make as much babilonian like people to know about it and be interested in it, so that even the worst pagan would know about Jesus. It was to presserve the word of God.

Its a clear message not to confuse the message of philosophy and the Bible in the Bible words. Catholics the apostate does that. Why do they do it? Because they are graven image worship Paulians, not christians.

Thats my opinion.

Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

You just demand impossible, for you to be able to justify your hiding in your atheist closet. Ok. Im fine with it. Be closed in your atheist closet if thats your free will.

As I had already told you. Atheism is not a default possition. Atheism is a point of view that requires YOU to have a proof that god does not exist. You claim there is no god. Where is your proof? If you have none you are an agnostic.

A movie about atheism as belief system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMIe_AU02c

I also don't have proof that Super Unicorns with 3 horns that can teleport through space exist, does that mean I should believe they exist until someone proves they don't? I already proved how the god from the bible doesn't exist because they bible is filled with mistakes and nonsense.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:54:15 AM by Przemax

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

I also don't have proof that Super Unicorns with 3 horns that can teleport through space exist, does that mean I should believe they exist until someone proves they don't? I already proved how the god from the bible doesn't exist because they bible is filled with mistakes and nonsense.

What mistakes in the bible? Creation? You have not proven that passage wrong.

Snake being a symbol? How have you proven it wrong?

Virginity of Mary is nowhere near there in the bible. That not even the need to be proven wrong - its not biblical

Have you answered what is life? So why do you think ressurection is impossible if you do not even know what you are talking about what life is? Do you mean that the life cease to exist with the beating of a heart? Do you know there is a substance that makes people into a very big coma where the beating of heart is so unable to be recognised that you would think that the person is dead while he is not.

How about cryogenics. Technicly dead frozen bodies being ressurected to life? How about Izraelis torturing Palestinians by chocking them and them ressurecting them? If you think that ice can presserve the life. Why do you think that GOD CAN NOT PRESSERVE it? If everything is in him? Why ice is better?

Give me break. Define life and death first.

I can prove that super unicorns with 3 horns does not exist on earth. We have satelites so one would have seen it. Unless they burrow deep down underground. But then, they would not look like a horse and would have no horns.

Its highly unlikely that a creature that looks like a horse could live anywhere else than on the surface of the earth, eating grass.
Astargath

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

Virginity of Mary is nowhere near there in the bible. That not even the need to be proven wrong - its not biblical

Have you answered what is life? So why do you think ressurection is impossible if you do not even know what you are talking about what life is? Do you mean that the life cease to exist with the beating of a heart? Do you know there is a substance that makes people into a very big coma where the beating of heart is so unable to be recognised that you would think that the person is dead while he is not.

How about cryogenics. Technicly dead frozen bodies being ressurected to life? How about Izraelis torturing Palestinians by chocking them and them ressurecting them? If you think that ice can presserve the life. Why do you think that GOD CAN NOT PRESSERVE it? If everything is in him? Why ice is better?

I can prove that super unicorns with 3 horns does not exist on earth. We have satelites so one would have seen it. Unless they burrow deep down underground. But then, they would not look like a horse and would have no horns.

Its highly unlikely that a creature that looks like a horse could live anywhere else than on the surface of the earth, eating grass.
It's invisible as well, that's why you didn't see it and it doesn't usually live here because it can teleport through space. In regards to bible mistakes:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors
https://www.thoughtco.com/scientific-historical-errors-mistakes-in-bible-248627
https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

You would expect a book that's the only thing that ''proves'' god would have no mistakes, would be so perfectly written that people would not interpret it in different ways. There is also the problem with the description of God. All knowing all powerful yet he fails several times. He even had to kill almost everyone because of his failures, how does a god fail? How does a god get angry?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:34:12 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 02:20:05 PM by IadixDev

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

Plato is not a dogma.

Philosophy in the platonic sense of dialog is not dogmatic.

It's more a litterature style rather than anything.

More a method of reflection and gain wisdom through interaction between two characters.

When they speak of philosophy in the bible they speaks of sophists , not about plato or Pythagoras.

God was existing before the new testament was written. It's clear Judaism inspired plato, and platonists and stoics influenced Christianism.

For me the new testament make much more sense in the view of platonic teaching.

The old testament still seem to pick up certain elements of previous culture like egyptian and babylonian, while rejecting only the corruption of knowledge by kings and corrupted priesthood orders.

To me it looks a lot like what Jews did with the old testament is similar to what budhist did on hinduism. A sort of purification or synthèses of mesh of various cult to re extract the essential from them.

Pharisee are not all Jews culture, and it's same with babylonian and philosophy, need to be careful about the term used in detail.

Born again is only through water and spirit.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

No. Absolutely don't believe that these unicorns exist without proof. But also don't believe that they don't exist until you have proof that they don't. Rather, be open to the idea that they might exist, and stop thinking about it if it isn't important to you.

Same with God. You don't have proof that He exists. You don't have proof that He doesn't exist. You don't know either way. So, rather than trying to be an atheist (someone who tries to force himself to believe when he knows he doesn't know) against your own knowledge of the fact that you don't know, be honest. Be what you are... ignorant about this point... until you get proof one way or the other.

If you find yourself curious, however, examine the evidence with pure curiosity, rather than with preconceived notions.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

No. Absolutely don't believe that these unicorns exist without proof. But also don't believe that they don't exist until you have proof that they don't. Rather, be open to the idea that they might exist, and stop thinking about it if it isn't important to you.

Same with God. You don't have proof that He exists. You don't have proof that He doesn't exist. You don't know either way. So, rather than trying to be an atheist (someone who tries to force himself to believe when he knows he doesn't know) against your own knowledge of the fact that you don't know, be honest. Be what you are... ignorant about this point... until you get proof one way or the other.

If you find yourself curious, however, examine the evidence with pure curiosity, rather than with preconceived notions.

Cool

The problem is that people believe in specific gods from specific religions. I'm indeed open to the idea of a being or beings that may have created the universe, however if they exist, they are not the ones from religion.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Because religions are the one who deal with this topic. And they all speak of similar concept. Just like science also evolve with time. Science of antiquity is not same than science of renaissances, or the science of enlightment century , or modern science. Not all scientist agree on everything ..  all discoveries from archeology or facts are also a request for interpretation. Not a single law of physics explain all facts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:10:19 PM

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

It's invisible as well, that's why you didn't see it and it doesn't usually live here because it can teleport through space. In regards to bible mistakes:

You would expect a book that's the only thing that ''proves'' god would have no mistakes, would be so perfectly written that people would not interpret it in different ways. There is also the problem with the description of God. All knowing all powerful yet he fails several times. He even had to kill almost everyone because of his failures, how does a god fail? How does a god get angry?

Since many others have proven that the Bible does not have mistakes, perhaps it is YOU who are mistaken.

Youtube search on "Uri Harel." He was a recent Jewish rabbi who investigated the Old Testament Ancient Hebrew thoroughly. He found that there were only 12 "cosmetic unknowns" in the whole O.T.  These unknowns take absolutely nothing away from any theme of the O.T.  There are no mistakes in the Bible that are worse than cosmetic... "typos."

At the same time, the things of science that seem to contradict the Bible, do so because of the interpretations that scientists and others place on them. Science has to place these interpretations there, because there is no proof for any of these contradictions at all.

To say it another way... Bible religion is not religion; it is fact and truth. Science is the religion.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

Since many others have proven that the Bible does not have mistakes, perhaps it is YOU who are mistaken.

Youtube search on "Uri Harel." He was a recent Jewish rabbi who investigated the Old Testament Ancient Hebrew thoroughly. He found that there were only 12 "cosmetic unknowns" in the whole O.T.  These unknowns take absolutely nothing away from any theme of the O.T.  There are no mistakes in the Bible that are worse than cosmetic... "typos."

At the same time, the things of science that seem to contradict the Bible, do so because of the interpretations that scientists and others place on them. Science has to place these interpretations there, because there is no proof for any of these contradictions at all.

To say it another way... Bible religion is not religion; it is fact and truth. Science is the religion.

Cool

If the bible was inspired by god you would expect no mistakes or possibility of anyone interpreting in any other way. There is no interpretation when it says that god commanded people to kill other people for whatever reason. It is not a bad interpretation all the contradictions there are in the bible. https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

If you are a god and the only thing you leave to humans to prove your existence is a simple book, wouldn't you make sure it has no errors?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: