Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

Was god talking to himself out loud? Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound. I guess he created bubbles of liquid before talking right? You are literally trying to defend the impossible with extremely silly arguments and wrong as well.
Religion talks about the world being formed, god did it. No explanation whatsoever, science knows better https://www.space.com/19175-how-was-earth-formed.html or at least tries to explain it, the bible, as I said numerous times does not explain anything. Good luck with your fraud book.

Do you even know why there is light? And why the lightbulb emmitt light? And what fire, light bulb, radicly hot items, radiated glowing materials have in common? Do you use your brain? Or do you only use your scientism guru man pseudobrains?

If you would use your brain your would know that radiation caused by vibration is the source of light common to all those light emmitting object.

But maybe you are beyond reason here.

And yes the spirit of God was hovering above waters. So yes. There was something before the light came into being. It was a primordial chaos that God had gave order.

I could explain you fairly tales. Like a Tolkien in silmarilion have a tons of explanations why something happened. Having explanations does not mean a jack shit. I could explain you why Ent men couldnt find an Ent women. Does that means anything? No. Having explanation does not mean its true.

Its hopeless...... really. A guy that doesn't know how lightbulb works, KNOW FOR SURE how universe was created...... Oh come on..... It leads to nothing. Ignorance is not a virtue ok?

as I said numerous times does not explain anything

It does not explain TO YOU. What are you? Smartest guy there is? I highly doubt it.

You said Sonoluminescence and I corrected you, most importantly, do you have any evidence to support any of these claims?

What do you mean by evidence? You live in one big evidence called universum. Just because something is very well known doesnt mean its not true.

You have brainwashed slip of mind like many scientist that the only form of light must become from a sun. Thats first brainwashed evidence. Thats what you mean? What evidence do I have that you are brainwashed? There are numerous source of light, a tons a megatons. You are one of it, although your light comes from heat in ultra red.

Secondly you are brainwashed to think you can't have your own correct observations and generalisation about the light. Yes there are some people that says the same as me. Does that make me evidenced? For example Ken Wheeler is speaking something similiar. Does that makes me evidenced?

But what claims do I have in your opinion? That sound can come from light? I fucking showed you................... sonolumiscence..... What more do you need? Do you even know why water in a glass? Because of glass is just increasing the strenght of vibration. Its not necessary. Your brain can glow. You don't believe it? Donate one and some other people would see that.

I mean, how do you know god did all of those things. There are plenty of other books talking about other gods claiming their gods did it, why do you think the god from the bible is any better than the others?

I showed you one of the evidence. It does not convince you? Im not going to despair because of it. Thats the nature of evidence - its not a proof. Proof is when something is so evidenced that it could not be disputed. Sorry to say to you official science does not have proofs just evidences, most of them non factual just mathematical.

Your religion is not proven as well - that religion is called scientism.

No you haven't. You do not know that god did what you claim he did, simple as that.

I could say vice versa you have no idea about science. You just believe scientists. Admitt you belong to your awkward religion claiming something that they cant do, that they claim they can. Its a religion of liars and fariy tale makers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

Was god talking to himself out loud? Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound. I guess he created bubbles of liquid before talking right? You are literally trying to defend the impossible with extremely silly arguments and wrong as well.
Religion talks about the world being formed, god did it. No explanation whatsoever, science knows better https://www.space.com/19175-how-was-earth-formed.html or at least tries to explain it, the bible, as I said numerous times does not explain anything. Good luck with your fraud book.

Do you even know why there is light? And why the lightbulb emmitt light? And what fire, light bulb, radicly hot items, radiated glowing materials have in common? Do you use your brain? Or do you only use your scientism guru man pseudobrains?

If you would use your brain your would know that radiation caused by vibration is the source of light common to all those light emmitting object.

But maybe you are beyond reason here.

And yes the spirit of God was hovering above waters. So yes. There was something before the light came into being. It was a primordial chaos that God had gave order.

I could explain you fairly tales. Like a Tolkien in silmarilion have a tons of explanations why something happened. Having explanations does not mean a jack shit. I could explain you why Ent men couldnt find an Ent women. Does that means anything? No. Having explanation does not mean its true.

Its hopeless...... really. A guy that doesn't know how lightbulb works, KNOW FOR SURE how universe was created...... Oh come on..... It leads to nothing. Ignorance is not a virtue ok?

as I said numerous times does not explain anything

It does not explain TO YOU. What are you? Smartest guy there is? I highly doubt it.

You said Sonoluminescence and I corrected you, most importantly, do you have any evidence to support any of these claims?

What do you mean by evidence? You live in one big evidence called universum. Just because something is very well known doesnt mean its not true.

You have brainwashed slip of mind like many scientist that the only form of light must become from a sun. Thats first brainwashed evidence. Thats what you mean? What evidence do I have that you are brainwashed? There are numerous source of light, a tons a megatons. You are one of it, although your light comes from heat in ultra red.

Secondly you are brainwashed to think you can't have your own correct observations and generalisation about the light. Yes there are some people that says the same as me. Does that make me evidenced? For example Ken Wheeler is speaking something similiar. Does that makes me evidenced?

But what claims do I have in your opinion? That sound can come from light? I fucking showed you................... sonolumiscence..... What more do you need? Do you even know why water in a glass? Because of glass is just increasing the strenght of vibration. Its not necessary. Your brain can glow. You don't believe it? Donate one and some other people would see that.

I mean, how do you know god did all of those things. There are plenty of other books talking about other gods claiming their gods did it, why do you think the god from the bible is any better than the others?

I showed you one of the evidence. It does not convince you? Im not going to despair because of it. Thats the nature of evidence - its not a proof. Proof is when something is so evidenced that it could not be disputed. Sorry to say to you official science does not have proofs just evidences, most of them non factual just mathematical.

Your religion is not proven as well - that religion is called scientism.

No you haven't. You do not know that god did what you claim he did, simple as that.

I could say vice versa you have no idea about science. You just believe scientists. Admitt you belong to your awkward religion claiming something that they cant do, that they claim they can. Its a religion of liars and fariy tale makers.

I don't believe anything. I've seen evidence pointing towards a big bang but I never claimed I know it happened 100% I also don't know if something else caused the big bang but then again, it's religious people that claim that god did with literally no evidence what bothers me.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:16:21 PM

Science cannot explain alone how God intervene within us, this is the fact that experimentation cannot prove the existence of God Himself. Although the bible says it and if we all have our deeper understanding and appreciation to all things - there is God. I always ended up asking the following and same question out of curiosity:
1. What if God is the energy in ATP which gives us life and maintain it?
2. What if God is the light that drives the photosynthesis so human could eat?
3. What if God is the air the surrounds us and help us breathe?
4. What if God is your every single cell in which you do not see by your bare eyes yet you beleieve that you have cells?

In all forms of explanation, there is God'ss intervention. In all hopes and despairs God is within us. Let us praise God in all matter.

I found the article very great, I would scan it on my spare time probably Smiley

God is energy  Grin

Przemax

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

I don't believe anything. I've seen evidence pointing towards a big bang but I never claimed I know it happened 100% I also don't know if something else caused the big bang but then again, it's religious people that claim that god did with literally no evidence what bothers me.

Im 100% sure you dont understand what you are reading when you read about big bang. That is your evidence - ignorance.

Having astronomical numbers required to have astronomicaly huge event is not science, nor explaining. Its just another religion. Its just a religion of slip of mind. A religion of illusion. I would say a religion of self delusion.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Kabbalists knew about big bang and universe expansion since 12th century.

Maybe you are too confused to pee if you dont have evidence from a computer that you really want to pee.

Most science was discovered through logic and mathematics rather than with "evidences".

Then all science bother you, all religions bother you, you seem actually very bothered by everything lol.

You should trust more you imagination and not being so weary of thinking something might be true even if there is no evidence for it lol

Przemax

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Maybe you are too confused to pee if you dont have evidence from a computer that you really want to pee.

Most science was discovered through logic and mathematics rather than with "evidences".

Then all science bother you, all religions bother you, you seem actually very bothered by everything lol.

You should trust more you imagination and not being so weary of thinking something might be true even if there is no evidence for it lol

If mr atheist claims anything could happen why wouldn't he claim that God might do it? I would say some serious hypnotist should be needed to get to his brain. His brain is somewhat programmed. He believe in big bang yet he dont believe it, yet something else can happen.... anything... But not the Bible story.

For me, thats psychiatric, or demonic at best. Its serious.... but not rational for sure.
Astargath

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

If mr atheist claims anything could happen why wouldn't he claim that God might do it? I would say some serious hypnotist should be needed to get to his brain. His brain is somewhat programmed. He believe in big bang yet he dont believe it, yet something else can happen.... anything... But not the Bible story.

For me, thats psychiatric, or demonic at best. Its serious.... but not rational for sure.

I might be wrong and scientists might be wrong too but at least they are trying. They are always searching for new things to understand how the universe is created. Religious people like you, read a book and consider it true for some reason. That's whats wrong with you. I admit that I could be wrong but at least I'm trying to look at evidence and proof, hey maybe I interpreted it wrong but at least I'm not just claiming things out of air. Your god could happen just like a magic pixie could happen, no point in discussing any of it until there is solid evidence, otherwise we can just make up things over and over again and say, hey this could happen.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

I might be wrong and scientists might be wrong too but at least they are trying. They are always searching for new things to understand how the universe is created. Religious people like you, read a book and consider it true for some reason. That's whats wrong with you. I admit that I could be wrong but at least I'm trying to look at evidence and proof, hey maybe I interpreted it wrong but at least I'm not just claiming things out of air. Your god could happen just like a magic pixie could happen, no point in discussing any of it until there is solid evidence, otherwise we can just make up things over and over again and say, hey this could happen.

Not at all. You claim that your possition is default. Thats simply not true.

You claim there is a body of scientists that all agree there was a big bang. No. Just some tiny tiny tiny to the nth almost to infinity group of some wacko physicists. Most physicists dont give a crack about about that.

You claim I have no evidences. Wrong. I have tons of. Its self apparent to me, like to most healthy individual that "there is something out there that is concious". Its even in the us constitution that it is self explanatory there is some absolute.

Your point of view is schooled to you by jesuits. Atheism is a virus that is spread to be a devote of a magic word "science". Actually there is no such thing as science. There is a scientific method that your wacko physicians are not aplying for themselves.

You can package or repackage any absurd as science and noone would be able to verify if its true if there are only few specialists of that around the world. Scientific method should only be aplicable to someone who actually do science. Science should not be a word that you club others on the head like you are doing it.

You should club me with scientific method principles if I would claim to be scientific. And yes I had clubbed you with scientific principles mainly I had found a counter argument, when you claimed that science knows better. I had proven to you by clubbing you with scientific method that evolution is not scientific.
Astargath

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Not at all. You claim that your possition is default. Thats simply not true.

You claim there is a body of scientists that all agree there was a big bang. No. Just some tiny tiny tiny to the nth almost to infinity group of some wacko physicists. Most physicists dont give a crack about about that.

You claim I have no evidences. Wrong. I have tons of. Its self apparent to me, like to most healthy individual that "there is something out there that is concious". Its even in the us constitution that it is self explanatory there is some absolute.

Your point of view is schooled to you by jesuits. Atheism is a virus that is spread to be a devote of a magic word "science". Actually there is no such thing as science. There is a scientific method that your wacko physicians are not aplying for themselves.

It is default, I simply don't believe in anything until I see it or until I find evidence for it or until trusted sources told me (This one is obviously dangerous but as a kid you would basically listen to anything your parents said) I don't see how my position is not default. You claim there is a god and I don't believe it because I don't see sufficient evidence for it.

You have tons of evidences, where are they. Self apparent to you, that's not evidence dummy. People believe in many things, there are lots of people who think there are ghosts, I guess that's also self apparent and we should all believe there are ghosts now? You believe in the bible just like muslims believe in the quran, how do you know your god is the real one?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:50:32 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 04:40:57 PM by Przemax

Evidence

noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign:
His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.

What definition don't you understand?

I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?

It is default, I simply don't believe in anything until I see it or until I find evidence for it or until trusted sources told me (This one is obviously dangerous but as a kid you would basically listen to anything your parents said) I don't see how my position is not default. You claim there is a god and I don't believe it because I don't see sufficient evidence for it.

Because we can't stand the nonsense of life. We need to have some greater purpose and we are hard wired to seek it. Like we are hard wired to find faces around us. We are deeply religious creatures.

Right now you think you are not driven by religion. You are. You are driven with the need to feel superiour than those "silly" religious people. Deep down inside you know there is a lion out there to eat your soul, but you want to be at least faster than those inferiour to you in your mind.

Your atheism is a religious feeling. Otherwise you would not give a fuck so much to debate with me.

I would call your religion Im betterism with a mix of scientism, schoolism and atheism. You would like to believe all of those are true. But thats a sign your religion is the ancient old Luciferanism, because of your narcistic tendencies. You just are not aware of it.
Astargath

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

Evidence

noun

I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?

Because we can't stand the nonsense of life. We need to have some greater purpose and we are hard wired to seek it. Like we are hard wired to find faces around us. We are deeply religious creatures.

Right now you think you are not driven by religion. You are. You are driven with the need to feel superiour than those "silly" religious people. Deep down inside you know there is a lion out there to eat your soul, but you want to be at least faster than those inferiour to you in your mind.

Your atheism is a religious feeling. Otherwise you would not give a fuck so much to debate with me.

I would call your religion Im betterism with a mix of scientism, schoolism and atheism. You would like to believe all of those are true. But thats a sign your religion is the ancient old Luciferanism, because of your narcistic tendencies. You just are not aware of it.

Why don't you just admit that you have blind faith in your religion instead of writing this pile of trash ''
I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?''
Every single religious person will tell you the same thing, they all have proof of their beliefs yet they can't all be right.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

There are so many differents models, theories and explanations behind any phenomena .. it's hard to see how evidence constitute a science of something. .

It would be more "scientific" to actually quote theorems, experimental protocol, publication etc than claiming stuff about "science" .

Especially in area such as cosmos creation, or evolution where there is no certainty, if there is even anything at all science can actually pretend to explain with absolute certitude, without approximation, or only isolating one aspect of things in a lab.

There is no physics model who can explain everything from big bang to mozart, not even close.

Theory about big bang are just theory at the same title than it's a magic unicorn who farted in the cosmos.

Between standard model, particule physics, quantum theories, the "4 main forces" of classic physics who are not even working well together, classic mechanics, chemistry, etc ..

It's more patchwork than anything, cant hardly be told to be really coherent as a whole.

Pretending otherwise is being delusional about science and idealizing it.

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:40:38 PM

In other words. If you speak about the God universe better be sure to stay within its boudary of truth and facts.
What exactly is the criteria for truth and facts?
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:55:07 PM

There are so many differents models, theories and explanations behind any phenomena .. it's hard to see how evidence constitute a science of something. .

It would be more "scientific" to actually quote theorems, experimental protocol, publication etc than claiming stuff about "science" .

Especially in area such as cosmos creation, or evolution where there is no certainty, if there is even anything at all science can actually pretend to explain with absolute certitude, without approximation, or only isolating one aspect of things in a lab.

There is no physics model who can explain everything from big bang to mozart, not even close.

Theory about big bang are just theory at the same title than it's a magic unicorn who farted in the cosmos.

Between standard model, particule physics, quantum theories, the "4 main forces" of classic physics who are not even working well together, classic mechanics, chemistry, etc ..

It's more patchwork than anything, cant hardly be told to be really coherent as a whole.

The origin of life indicates the existence of a life force. An outside variable is necessary to account for the scientific model of abiogenesis.

The Improbability of Abiogenesis:
https://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/abiogenesis.html
More information at the Origin of Life Prize website.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

Evidence

noun

Why don't you just admit that you have blind faith in your religion instead of writing this pile of trash ''
I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?''
Every single religious person will tell you the same thing, they all have proof of their beliefs yet they can't all be right.

but what if your brain is just hooked up to a machine, like in the movie matrix, and all your facts are just some digital world in a computer
Some entities can be proven to exist and they have more knowledge or experience, it is via a transformation of one's being from finite to infinite that one can exit the matrix.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:52:42 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 01:25:07 AM by IadixDev

The origin of life indicates the existence of a life force. An outside variable is necessary to account for the scientific model of abiogenesis.

The Improbability of Abiogenesis:
https://www.cs.unc.edu/~plaisted/ce/abiogenesis.html
More information at the Origin of Life Prize website.

Yeah, actually this stuff of life force is studied a bit on 19th science, through psychology etc, I think Freud somewhere talks about this sort of vital elan, that is also implied in darwin as "survival instinct" or so.

But the veda and budhism study this for very long time, as the prana, and integrate this as the center of science, instead of focusing on building machines for economic purpose as mean and end of science.

Andy pross also study this sort of question

http://wasdarwinwrong.com/korthof99.htm

But it's far to be really conclusive theory about this.

The primordial soup start to be more and more questioned today.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:58:12 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 01:30:02 AM by IadixDev

but what if your brain is just hooked up to a machine, like in the movie matrix, and all your facts are just some digital world in a computer

All reality and facts happen in the mind, all reality based on sense is virtual Cheesy

You can never really know if you are in a dream, in a simulation etc.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)

The Soul is imagined first, then the particularity of objects,
External and internal, as one knows so one remembers.
As a rope, not perceived distinctly in dark, is erroneously imagined,
As snake, as a streak of water, so is the Soul (Atman) erroneously imagined.
As when the rope is distinctly perceived, and the erroneous imagination withdrawn,
Only the rope remains, without a second, so when distinctly perceived, the Atman.
When he as Pranas (living beings), as all the diverse objects appears to us,
Then it is all mere Maya, with which the Brahman (Supreme Soul) deceives himself.

— Gaudapada, Māṇḍukya Kārikā 2.16-19 [39]

It is the confusion, ignorance and illusions that need to be repealed. It is only when the knower sees nothing else but his Self that he can be fearless and permanent.[47][48] Vivekananda explains the need to understand Maya as follows (abridged),[49]

The Vedas cannot show you Brahman, you are That already. They can only help to take away the veil that hides truth from our eyes. The cessation of ignorance can only come when I know that God and I are one; in other words, identify yourself with Atman, not with human limitations. The idea that we are bound is only an illusion [Maya]. Freedom is inseparable from the nature of the Atman. This is ever pure, ever perfect, ever unchangeable.

— Adi Shankara's commentary on Fourth Vyasa Sutra, Swami Vivekananda

But mathematics and logic remain the same nonetheless Smiley

Descartes say a bit this too, that only thoughts are real , all sensorial perception is deceptive.

Science is more intellectual process than based on sensorial perception, facts etc.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:38:21 AM

Science is more intellectual process than based on sensorial perception, facts etc.

Intellectual process is sensorial perception of what is guessed to be other sensorial perception.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:52:10 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:02:30 PM by Przemax

Because I had a conclusion that people are based on four categories. Those who lie unknowigly, those admitting they don't know, those who lie, and those who had rejected the lies and tries to not make another. Truth is a process of throwing away the lies, not discovering something out of numbers. People lie. Its in your blood. You shoud always double check your fellow human. Thats why we have logic and brains.

I admitt I don't know where I don't know. You claim you know how universe was made. You believe scientists know. Scientist use highly sophisticated mathematical models. To know this evidence is to understand it. Are you a professor of mathematics? If no. You lie that you saw the evidence for big bang as it is only mathematical. You are a liar and nothing else. God had said that the liars will be against him. So you just evidenced for me I am on a right path.

Experimental physics is based on the fact that everything on micro scale and macro scale stays the same. Thats the proper science. There is no proof that is otherwise. If that would not be true all of the experimental science would be denied as not true.

The puritans had read their Bible. They knew people are not be trusted. But they wanted to know the truth. Thats how experimental science was made. And the God said it was good. lol. Alleluyah. And they were blessed with inventions and western civilisation.

There are some lockpicks from experimental science, that claims that some constant are constant without any single proof. I would like to remind thats not scientific method to have things unable to be verified, and build mathematical models based on a constant, that is found in one place only. To believe that requires a huge dose of leap of faith. I am fairly sure the atheists do not know how much in science we take for granted that is absolutely unverified, or simply lied.

In other words constants are their idol. And thats their faith. Why? Because people are liars, they will lie if allowed to.

There is absolutely no evidence in the proper science that macro scale level events cannot be imitated in the lab. So. If you say that big bang is evidenced outside of mathematics - that makes you a liar, again.

Noone is claiming to know, outside of kabbalists how the world was done. Big bang is a kabbalistic concept. In my opinion there is no difference between knowing how something is done and demonstrating it.

And thats the criterium of truth. Demonstration. Logic is the tool to show the lie.

You know how something is done? Show me.

P.S Why do you assume some books that claims to be holy are not? Christianity is a culture of scepticism not a blind faith. Muslims and Yews as well. We are all told that people are liars. Its the people that interpret it wrongly and make religions out of the Torah that are liars. God had made no religion. So you lie again. God had only give a message saying hello.

Jesus had that message in a nutshell. "Hello. Im the truth and a way. If you love me (the truth) you will keep my commandments.

See you later. "

The problem with religion is that it replace the God's word and his tradition with human traditions. And thats what people are laughing about. Nothing to laugh from God. Just from silly people that lie.

It does not say that lets say Sikh can not follow those commandments. I think some of them do. Why do say the truth was not shown to Sikh. They say to love one another. Thats almost right there. Do not discourage them.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Intellectual process is sensorial perception of what is guessed to be other sensorial perception.

Cool

It's not perception of physical objects though Smiley

Philo of alexandria make the connection with the mind of god as the logos, as source of truth.

Plato speak of realm of idea similar to this.

Many says the concept of haeven in the bible is the same than those concept of realm of idea of Plato,  and mind of god of philo.

Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: