Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 12:25:30 PM

It has been a long time, i havent read that many swears at one post

Oh look, who is back.

LongAndShort
It was great wasn't it hahaha

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff* will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

*stuff available from ShadowMarket later his year
ok then faggot give me my 1k back for those beers on your birthday i only have 139k now  and it's not enough   Kiss actually that's a lie i have more hahahah
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:48:13 PM

Oh look, who is back.

LongAndShort

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff* will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

snipped

ok then faggot give me my 1k back for those beers on your birthday i only have 139k now  and it's not enough   Kiss actually that's a lie i have more hahahah

That was supposed to be LnS doing Blain, or some such crap. Id never call anybody on BCT a faggot… tut tut
139k should be enough for your castle, moat and cannon(s). Just lemme in for a drink when the herald announces my arrival in your courtroom (or simply shouts Troll!)

We'll party like unto 1776!

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 12:54:27 PM

Oh look, who is back.

LongAndShort

snipped

That was supposed to be LnS doing Blain, or some such crap. Id never call anybody on BCT a faggot… tut tut
139k should be enough for your castle, moat and cannon(s). Just lemme in for a drink when the herald announces my arrival in your courtroom (or simply shouts Troll!)

We'll party like unto 1776!
Hahaha ok you got me you can keep em Wink
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:09:16 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 01:31:04 PM by child_harold

Open Bazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijE6ktEsm4o

Published on Jul 17, 2015

On today's show is Brian Hoffman, lead developer of OpenBazaar.org, a decentralized P2P open marketplace to buy and sell anything using bitcoin. Parallels to Silk Road abound, and Jason and Brian explore these in-depth, as well as discuss how this previously-believed unfundable idea secured $1m funding from heavyweights Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, dive into the marketplace itself so we see how exactly it works, how sites like reddit and other technologies might decentralize and what that means, how Brian went from being a security consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton to creator of this radical marketplace for trading freedom online and becoming CEO at OB1, its umbrella startup -- and much more. It's a fascinating and slightly scary discussion you don't want to miss!

Not strictly on-topic but relevant.

ps i had no idea the US still pays for TOR development.

Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:05:21 PM

Hey guys so much progress with your SHADOW SCREENSHOTS! LMAO u jokes u gonna drop your little market already or what
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:22:41 PM

Hey guys so much progress with your SHADOW SCREENSHOTS! LMAO u jokes u gonna drop your little market already or what

Shut up, troll
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:35:05 PM

yea when its ready can rush greatness

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:44:57 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 08:56:20 PM by LongAndShort

Thats not a fair or accurate description of Shadow at all. It is not fair at all to the talented community on the Shadow project either, shame on you.

Your favored project is lipstick on a pig, its a basic clone with no innovation at all. How does that feel?

In the first 5 months The Shadow Community had created the first and only lite wallets for a PoS coin. (Built in house!) Something, might i add, ppcoin has not even done yet nor has anyone else!
It was also the first full release PoS coin to work across android and iOS (built in house). It was first to release its html5 framework (built in house) and first PoS coin to release a fully anonymous token in this way that works. (built in house)
Lets not forget first ever coin to build an encrypted messaging system within it!

You don't even realise your favored projects are using Shadows code for stealth addresses!!! https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/master/src/stealth.h

Where as all your favored projects have done is make spaghetti and throw mud at your peers!

Shadow was here before you, your favored projects and your major dysfunctions. We have proven, already that it will be here long after that. You may notice its not just words but its all in Shadows IP.

*drops mic*
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:14:52 AM

Werent you on here pumping 50 btc into this when I was telling you not to after reviewing the code?
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:25:26 AM

Werent you on here pumping 50 btc into this when I was telling you not to after reviewing the code?
That never happened.

*edit* know how I know? You say that you advised that moron Blaze that SDC was bad and Crave was a good investment?
1. So best case scenario you are lying.
2. Worst case scenario... you are an idiot because crave tanked like fuck while SDC took off.

You are gonna have to pick one.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:51:08 AM

Wow I like SDC tech etc but man is this community harsh. I've heard so many stories of trolls and what not and sure enough I looks at the last 3 pages and some longnshort guy is balling out people who actually want to use the coin and needed help. Damn. That is just not professional or classy. It's quite distasteful especially to anyone new looking into this coin for the 1st time.

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:22:56 AM

Wow I like SDC tech etc but man is this community harsh. I've heard so many stories of trolls and what not and sure enough I looks at the last 3 pages and some longnshort guy is balling out people who actually want to use the coin and needed help. Damn. That is just not professional or classy. It's quite distasteful especially to anyone new looking into this coin for the 1st time.

You have heard stories but have you ever actually seen it.  Please look all over btctalk and find me just 1 example of any Shadow team or community member trolling another coin like blazin has above.  Shadow has had a lot of crap thrown at it for the last 12 months by these scammers and trolls.  Make up your own mind and do your own research.  I know I am getting sick and tired of all the lies, scams and trolls here at btctalk.
erok

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:38:32 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 08:38:35 AM by erok

Glad you could contribute.  Roll Eyes  <--- thats an eyeroll emoticon. Because I am being sarcastic. Because I am not glad that you posted. Nor do I think that you contributed in any way shape or form to anything. You have made yourself a hypocrite in 4 sentences. I hope that was all implied but I wanted to be clear.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
excel2114

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:50:57 AM

Can we add Blazin8888 to the delete bot?  His posts in this thread are lame trolls, also posting some random dudes scooter registration in a doxing attempt is just not cool at all.

CoinStarX > Don't be put off, the SDC community is actually full of very helpful people. 

If anyone needs immediate help check out the IRC/Slack:

https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general/files/

or if its a bit more involved try official shadow forum:

http://www.shadowtalk.org/

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:45:18 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 12:00:08 AM by LongAndShort

A lot of good your alternative/incomplete, incompetent clone at the time; has done him/her.

sidhujag, arn't you the scrub who cant competently structure a git let alone commit anything of substance to one nor review it. (yes yes i've seen your commits on that silly github account of yours)

You have potential but its currently remedial and concurrent with what they teach people in year 12. I guess you don't even get what you pay for in a lot of cases these days.

Whatever your case may be; I don't blame you for feeling as though you matter more then my lack of grammar and punctuation does in this very post. Could be that you are not the full blockchain!?

Come at this project and throw one of your blunt shivs in the side of the devs, community and its code again. When you yourself are blameless, hell even semi competent... Something i don't believe you are... Yet... clearly, given the choices you are still making. Maybe then someone, somewhere on this globe will take you half seriously.
Until then, in my opinion, you join the ranks of the under 12; egotistical, clearly deluded and entitled muppets we all hope one day actually 180 and contribute to this space without the unjustified, inflated ego that just looks ridiculous to anyone over the first tax threshold Roll Eyes

Why are you still subbed on this thread or commenting on this project? You cop the same response from everyone, everywhere every time!
A five minute look does not fly as a proper audit son; i don't care how you try justify your delusions. i just don't want to see you here anymore unless you have something of substance to say or contribute. I have lots of faith in you too!

Thankyou for your criticism, no matter how much of the point you completely missed because you couldn't get passed some swearwords and abuse used everyday in our media landscape.

I definitely lost myself for a moment, some of us are tired of this thread being used as a troubleshooting and trade chat etc, etc, etc vehicle. When its an announcement thread.
I encourage you to, this round, take a little extra time to check post histories on all regular and irregular posters. Namely mine; in this community.

Please try telling me again, after that, how unprofessional... Wait maybe try starting by telling me/everyone why anyone should care about that kind of market when there isn't one yet worth spending so much bloody time holding hands with in the wrong forum section, at this early, (potentially life changing, game changing, jizz inducing) stage of the game!?!?

Most of us with half a care about anything of substance will look past most things like that to get what we/they came for.

Have you heard or seen the sayings!? "Plenty more fish in the sea." And, "If you are not in the market for them; why waste energy catering for them etc etc."  Thats not to discount your feelings about all this time wasting i did chastising someone who now is reminded of the proper, more effitient and appropiate vehicles to get what they need help with and all.  

Sure paint an entire community and its project based on what one person says to someone, no matter how right or wrong they might be!? I guess you are representing the entire yobit exchange and its community of traders and board members based on that logic!?

Yeah, thanks for something to think about though and reflect on, but yeah, i encourage you to look past the snarky to see my point/s.

I have faith in you to be honest. i Believe once you drop some of the *coin, x11, dynamic PoS toys; you may find yourself with some extra time to actually execute what im encouraging you to get into the habit of doing. Winners don't wast time on what you are talking about they just want to not have to look through a book of pages to get a snapshot of a real project.

Reminder:

No one took Galileo seriously at some stage.
No one took Mendel seriously at some stage.
No one took Semmelweis seriously at some stage.
No one took Zweig seriously at some stage.
No one took Albert Einstein seriously at some stage.
No one took Steve seriously at some stage.
No one took Satoshi seriously at some stage.

So on and so forth

CoinStarX > Don't be put off, the SDC community is actually full of very helpful people. 

If anyone needs immediate help check out the IRC/Slack:

https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general/files/

or if its a bit more involved try official shadow forum:

http://www.shadowtalk.org/

I also echo this quote.

-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

you are in need of some real  help just because you were touched does not mean you should take it out on us i love SDC and it will be everything. get over it.. SDC here to stay i moon while you stay on planet earth!  Cool and dash tried to buy Shadows Tech but we too cool for them

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:50:59 PM

you are in need of some real  help just because you were touched does not mean you should take it out on us i love SDC and it will be everything. get over it.. SDC here to stay i moon while you stay on planet earth!  Cool and dash tried to buy Shadows Tech but we too cool for them

Thats a lie. SDC tried to buy DASH
erok

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:02:52 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 04:14:40 PM by erok

you are in need of some real  help just because you were touched does not mean you should take it out on us i love SDC and it will be everything. get over it.. SDC here to stay i moon while you stay on planet earth!  Cool and dash tried to buy Shadows Tech but we too cool for them

Thats a lie. SDC tried to buy DASH
That is definitely a flat out lie. SDC never tried to buy anything from DASH. You are a fool and you are starting fires that you are incapable of putting out. You never talked to the dev.

But maybe you are just joking? You did make a really good joke... "LOOK FOR REAL SMART DEVS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. ....cough :::"CRAVE""

LOLOLOL that is hilarious considering  your most recent Crave post:

Can we get someone to update OP please?

Please change the "Adrenaline market" to the new name "Snail Road Market Elite 1.0".

But I do like that ICM is honest about how hard it is to dev. Don't like that he doesn't deliver shit ever but at least he is honest.

People want instant gratification, but this shit is complicated and takes time to do right.  I mentioned in the slack I would put screenshots out on Sunday night but then stuff comes up in real life...that's why I don't put dates out there.

I hope it does come together for Crave and it is rough that it has fallen apart like it has both price wise and development wise. Shit is indeed "complicated". I wish you the best but you probably shouldn't troll anymore since you obviously haven't thought this through.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

No one took Galileo seriously at some stage.
No one took Mendel seriously at some stage.
No one took Semmelweis seriously at some stage.
No one took Zweig seriously at some stage.
No one took Albert Einstein seriously at some stage.
No one took Steve seriously at some stage.
No one took Satoshi seriously at some stage.

+1 We have a team! of Satoshi's and people will have to come to terms with this sooner or latter, swallow your pride hatters what you thought was the future wasn't, Isn't and never will be.
It's time you recognize real innovation, and give the  hard work of our team the respect and recognition it deserves.
There is plenty of room in our community for you all, and no hard feelings when you finally decide to bite the bullet and admit the errors in your judgment.
until then kindly STFU!
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:46:05 PM

Will you guys stop feeding the trolls?
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: