Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 [949] 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:31:03 PM

Code:
The GUI is currently functional for sending and receiving, some stuff like advanced options have to be finished but if you guys want you can already try and compile it from ilya´s github.
Source

img snarp

Do you think it will affect on the price? Demand need to be sourced from somewhere. Some bigger guys need to buy in to collect the loose coins from the weak hands.

Oh gee I dunno. The GUI has been about the only thing that people THINK is keeping XMR on the ground... and the price of a commodity is based on what people THINK it should be.

Let's hope the people are right I guess.  Cheesy
My target for XMR is to reach parity with btc and btc to go the other side of the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:32:51 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 09:44:39 PM by TheKoziTwo

Code:
The GUI is currently functional for sending and receiving, some stuff like advanced options have to be finished but if you guys want you can already try and compile it from ilya´s github.
Source

Do you think it will affect on the price? Demand need to be sourced from somewhere. Some bigger guys need to buy in to collect the loose coins from the weak hands.

Yes I do. I think there is a significant non-technical crowd we can cater to. People who have been stuck in less optimal coins such as dash. It will allow all the moon kids to jump on board. Perhaps not the best crowd to have on board you may say, but a small technical crowd like we have in monero just doesn't cut it. We want to grow big, but we are only so many. If we have learned anything from watching shitcoins, it's that there is power in numbers, a swarm of people can spread the word a lot faster and bring the price up a lot higher than a few monero whales can. I hate to be the guy to say this, but the moon kids can actually serve a purpose if we want the attention we deserve. I am tired of monero, the best coin when it comes to anonymity, being consistently ignored by big voices in this space. I think the GUI can change that, as a step towards mass adoption.

There's a second reason I think it will affect the price and that's getting monero out of the exchanges. Very many have left their moneroj on the exchange because they're not comfortable with cli. Trust me, it's a lot easier to dump when all you have to do is click sell versus digging the coins out from cold storage. This will result in less selling pressure.

Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:38:41 PM

Code:
Source

LOL

Dotto
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:21:26 PM

Steem has been hacked/stolen

Though only a relatively small amount of Steem was stolen, we take any form of criminal activity against our community extremely seriously.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/important-security-announcement-steemit-ceo-ned-scott

SOON
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:23:13 PM

Code:
Source

Yes I do. I think there is a significant non-technical crowd we can cater to. People who been stuck in less optimal coins such as dash. It will allow all the moon kids to jump on board. Perhaps not the best crowd to have on board you may say, but a small technical crowd like we have in monero just doesn't cut it. We want to grow big, but we are only so many. If we have learned anything from watching shitcoins, it's that there is power in numbers, a swarm of people can spread the word a lot faster than a few big whales can. I hate to be the guy to say this, but the moon kids can actually serve a purpose if we want the attention we deserve. I am tired of monero, the best coin when it comes to anonymity, being consistently ignored by big voices in this space.

There's a second reason I think it will affect the price and that's getting monero out of the exchanges. Very many have left their moneroj on the exchange because they're not comfortable with cli. Trust me, it's a lot easier to dump when all you have to do is click sell versus digging the coins out from cold storage. This will result in less selling pressure.

Absolutely correct, the GUI will close the awareness <-> adoption feedback loop.

It's definitely less fun using the CLI when your attention is being consumed by a market event significant enough to require cold wallet access!   Tongue

Good point about moon kids, they may not be deep pockets but the noise they make may get the attention of actual whales.

Remember how Roger Ver evangelized Bitcoin to the libertarian and Silicon Valley communities?

He became Bitcoin Jesus by bridging the gap between the tiny, poor cryptonerd community and the myriad, wealthy individualist tribes.

We need the equivalent (less the respective martyrdoms) to spread word of Monero to the financial sovereignty crowd, a Monero Buddha!

That requires a battle tested GUI, as many political/financial users will glaze over at the sight of a CLI.

How long is required for the GUI to accrue Lindy effects?

Would a hefty bug bounty accelerate the process?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Though only a relatively small amount of Steem was stolen, we take any form of criminal activity against our community extremely seriously.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/important-security-announcement-steemit-ceo-ned-scott

SOON

You just stole that from me!
What's it got to do with Monero?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:39:05 PM

Code:
Source

Yes I do. I think there is a significant non-technical crowd we can cater to. People who been stuck in less optimal coins such as dash. It will allow all the moon kids to jump on board. Perhaps not the best crowd to have on board you may say, but a small technical crowd like we have in monero just doesn't cut it. We want to grow big, but we are only so many. If we have learned anything from watching shitcoins, it's that there is power in numbers, a swarm of people can spread the word a lot faster than a few big whales can. I hate to be the guy to say this, but the moon kids can actually serve a purpose if we want the attention we deserve. I am tired of monero, the best coin when it comes to anonymity, being consistently ignored by big voices in this space.

Absolutely correct, the GUI will close the awareness <-> adoption feedback loop.

It's definitely less fun using the CLI when your attention is being consumed by a market event significant enough to require cold wallet access!   Tongue

Good point about moon kids, they may not be deep pockets but the noise they make may get the attention of actual whales.

Remember how Roger Ver evangelized Bitcoin to the libertarian and Silicon Valley communities?

He became Bitcoin Jesus by bridging the gap between the tiny, poor cryptonerd community and the myriad, wealthy individualist tribes.

We need the equivalent (less the respective martyrdoms) to spread word of Monero to the financial sovereignty crowd, a Monero Buddha!

That requires a battle tested GUI, as many political/financial users will glaze over at the sight of a CLI.

How long is required for the GUI to accrue Lindy effects?

Would a hefty bug bounty accelerate the process?

I agree Monero needs people who are spokesmen and are bringing Monero to the elite.
I think Monero needs higher market capitalization as well to attract investors. Now with 20 million market cap Monero is basically nothing. Minimum is 100 million to be even noticed. An investor do not want to be the main reason to drive the price up.
Personally I have been accumulating for 2 years now and I will leave others to continue accumulation - I cannot continue it anymore. I hope there will be people entering to Monero-sphere and that they see the value in this project.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:10:15 AM

Can Monero pass Doge? Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:24:17 AM

Code:
Source

https://i.imgur.com/OOh4Lhl.jpg

"the force", "the shwartz", and now "the sarwce code"

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:30:27 AM

Code:
Source

img snarp

Oh gee I dunno. The GUI has been about the only thing that people THINK is keeping XMR on the ground... and the price of a commodity is based on what people THINK it should be.

This group think may be true for most people. But I suspect many are also looking at the prospects for how monero's functionality plays a key role in the whole cryptosphere as time goes on in this nanny-surveillance-state/world we live in.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:49:18 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 01:13:07 AM by iamnotback

You fools enjoy being kept in the cage by your thread moderator whilst he escapes to partake of the fruits you are told to reject?

Then again, maybe you should feel happy that he is perhaps buying XMR with his proceeds of stripping the n00bs of their money via the Streemit pyramid.

I did not ever tell anyone to invest in Steem. I think the long term prospects for the value of the token are not great. I've told the developers of Steem that. I've told people on my crypto social circle that. I've posted that. I don't know what more I can do.

I suppose reiterating here is good for disclosure, given you are somewhat a public figure.

I just wish you had made me aware of your open mind about profiting any way we want to, because I thought you were much more dogmatic in the past.

I am actually a free market anarchist, so I can't fault you for what you've done. Actually I must admire it. But I just feel you need to be consistent, so that we know how to interface with you.

Also I think you could help by speaking frankly about the meritocracy of the fact that you could get $50,000 a week for basically a very minimal effort. You could perhaps influence some speculators and newbies to think carefully about what types of projects they want to support. Without being too dogmatic, just about the value of meritocracy.

I did not support the sneaky-mine and said at the time that I would not promote the coin to crypto speculators (although kind of an easy promise to make since I never promote any crypto coins -- my best guess is all going to zero, though at different rates). It was, however, far more transparent and than the Dash instamine or the Bytecoin hidden premine. For the record, when I first stated that opinion (after the initial mining) it was worth approximately nothing, so the the alleged current market value has changed nothing here.

That said, I also do not think it necessarily will with certainty go to zero, and people can do their own analysis and reach their own conclusions. Hell, even Auroracoin and other pure garbage (nothing person to Auroracoin devs) still has some value. Steem has more merit than that.

What is the merit of Steem? It is a premeditated pyramid. Designed to be so. How can we reach an alternative conclusion? By what math and analysis? Dan et al are not dumb. They computed all this.

New development in this story that I did not anticipate:

Smooth seems to have found a way to game the system

Look at his balance https://steemit.com/@smooth/transfers

He already owns $ 5 Millions at today's market price. Insane.

He acquired nearly 1% back during the "sneaky mine" phase. You can understand why he wasn't willing to attack this coin the way he normally attacks pump and dump scams. That $millions bought his "I am not omniscient about the potential future not being a disaster" attitude.

Btw, smooth is cashing out roughly $50,000 per week. (assuming your $5m valuation of his SP is correct)

Is that a meritocracy  Huh

You can see why he would have an incentive to not speak about how it will be a disaster for those who invest in SP now (requires a 2 year lock up cashed out over 104 weeks), while he is cashing out every week. Chaching. Fools please buy Steemit and give your money to smooth.

You are turning the s/w industry into lies and scams. I want nothing to do with you if you are going to on the one hand be so dogmatic even leading me entirely away from doing what Dan has done (I originally was talking ICOs and no no no don't you dare do anything but PoW distribution). I had more respect for you than this, that at least some consistency of your position.

I don't have a problem with Dan doing this. Everyone should be free. I just have a problem with feeling like I been jerked around, some people telling me to be idealistic, then telling me as long as you build adoption through lying to people's emotions, then that is positive.

I don't feel there is any consistency of anything. Everyone should do what ever in the hell they want.

Steemit is taking money from new investors and redistributing it to those with the most rep power. And fooling bloggers to join by hyping payouts most of them will never receive. That doesn't sound to me like building a good long-term business model.

Bernie Madoff must be proud.

Smooth never bribed me and in fact he helped me and I am grateful, but I did put a lot of weight into his opinions:

smooth may I ask what is the incentive for you to promote steem? Are you now affiliated with the Larimers?

]It is bizarre given when we first spoke about the state-of-altcoins some many moons ago in 2015, and I had stated that maybe Bitshares and Dan Larimer were credible and you tried to convince me that their mcap was all manipulation and to discourage me from taking them seriously.

Now suddenly you jump on their boat and I've noted you stated some where you were able to mine 1+% of the coins during the stealth mining phase.

I respected you and followed your lead to admonish ICOs, premines, instanmines, and I would assume that would include stealthmining launches. But in the end, all this did was mess up my own degrees-of-freedom to make my project come to fruition because I was trying to bend over backwards to find a way to fit into that impossible set of requirements. And now after all that, it ends up you don't even follow your own ethics.

Hey I am happy with letting the altcoin market be free of Sheriffs. So more power to your newly discovered ethics. I just feel slightly jaded for receiving bad advice from you. I am sorry to bring this out in public, and I must presume you have a good explanation. So I'll await to read your take on this. Thanks.

Is smooth - core member and one of the lead community managers of Monero - a hypocrite?
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

kicking myself not getting in sooner, xmr one of the better stories, hoping for lower price!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:11:14 AM

kicking myself not getting in sooner, xmr one of the better stories, hoping for lower price!

Hell 2 bucks a coin is still pretty damn good IMO.. The hashrate just keeps going up!  Cool

This group think may be true for most people. But I suspect many are also looking at the prospects for how monero's functionality plays a key role in the whole cryptosphere as time goes on in this nanny-surveillance-state/world we live in.

Smoothie knows what the real issue is as well - True privacy, not block chain analysis by gov't agencies looking to get people in trouble. Tongue

Thanks.  Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ajmagz009

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:17:30 AM

well. im getting some xmr for myself too.. and just exchanging it to other altcoins with a good trade... it was like $2 now right ?? i just hope it goes to other well know trading sites...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 02:43:05 AM by owlcatz

well. im getting some xmr for myself too.. and just exchanging it to other altcoins with a good trade... it was like $2 now right ?? i just hope it goes to other well know trading sites...

Xmr moves to it's own rhythm. You can't pump and dump it, just hodl it for when the official gui/wallet arrives. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:54:04 AM

What doe you guys think is a likely year-end target and what will drive it? The new wallet? Any reasonable chance of $4 to $5 in the near to medium term?

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:08:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 05:47:54 AM by generalizethis

What doe you guys think is a likely year-end target and what will drive it? The new wallet? Any reasonable chance of $4 to $5 in the near to medium term?

That depends on a lot of factors. Namely: is GUI priced-in already? Do markets sprout from the easier implementation and better framework?Do Kovri and CT, with quick follow-ups, continue media momentum? Does a Big Name accept Monero? And most importantly, do more users use Monero or does it meander on the speculative bubble of BTC money--the latter shows why we should encourage Bitcoin adoption--as it is like a gateway drug for fincen money try it out.

"Like it?"

Guy nods.

"Good, I've got this other stuff over here, which allows you to hide your transaction data.....

Wanna try it?"

Protonmail would be a  good opportunity to highlight Monero's superior privacy.

https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/14308680

Dotto
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:33:42 AM

SOON

You just stole that from me!
What's it got to do with Monero?

I didn´t realize it was you.  Wink . Good info is mean to be shared. And of course is related, every cryptobit is related one way or other. Is expectable that a nice share of that MC will finish entering the monero´s torrent of blood once the piramid colapses

SOON, you know Wink
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:56:09 AM

Code:
Source

Yes I do. I think there is a significant non-technical crowd we can cater to. People who have been stuck in less optimal coins such as dash. It will allow all the moon kids to jump on board. Perhaps not the best crowd to have on board you may say, but a small technical crowd like we have in monero just doesn't cut it. We want to grow big, but we are only so many. If we have learned anything from watching shitcoins, it's that there is power in numbers, a swarm of people can spread the word a lot faster and bring the price up a lot higher than a few monero whales can. I hate to be the guy to say this, but the moon kids can actually serve a purpose if we want the attention we deserve. I am tired of monero, the best coin when it comes to anonymity, being consistently ignored by big voices in this space. I think the GUI can change that, as a step towards mass adoption.

That video you linked to shows that AA is either irritated with people pushing monero...or has a conflict of interest.

Funny thing is the guy pushes bitcoin all day long......hypocrite much?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:06:11 AM

GUI priced-in already?

I suspect it mostly has not been priced in yet. Most people don't even know what monero is, let alone know to look for GOOEY.

Lots of people have heard of Ethereum but only because of the price and its infamous DAO shit-fest.

Monero is still in the accumulation phase.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 [949] 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: