Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

PEOPLE. ALL HE HAS TO DO TO REDEEM IS ADD GEMZ AND BITCOIN AS A HIDDEN OPTION FOR PAYMENT IN A FIAT VERSION? HE WONT CAUSE HE SOLD OUT TO THE BANKS.

"Hidden" bitcoin/gems payment option in the banks app? you're more delusional than I thought.
Banks won't add bitcoin or gems to their proprietary branded app.
I do think that in the future they will use blockchain technology to transfer value, settlements and more.
(some examples p14-15: http://santanderinnoventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Fintech-2-0-Paper.pdf)

I vote fiat, Gemz and Bitcoin are kept in one app version and the tech is not white labelled out to the banks.

It's good you're not the CEO.

Daniel, it depends on the perspective you are looking at. It has become clear that you are only looking at it from your fcking personal perspective. From the community perspective the suggestion would be optimal: I vote fiat, Gemz and Bitcoin are kept in one app version and the tech is not white labelled out to the banks

There has been serious, well justified, claims and discussion on the credibility of GetGems project.

And this is all that the CEO has to say. This is not only disappointing, but very disgusting.

Seriously?  A few investors (if you can call yourself that) and some shill accounts do not represent the community.  You don't get to speak for the community.  Everyone on the richlist represent the community not a few who holds less than 1 percent.

-tb-

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:15:23 PM

PEOPLE. ALL HE HAS TO DO TO REDEEM IS ADD GEMZ AND BITCOIN AS A HIDDEN OPTION FOR PAYMENT IN A FIAT VERSION? HE WONT CAUSE HE SOLD OUT TO THE BANKS.

"Hidden" bitcoin/gems payment option in the banks app? you're more delusional than I thought.
I do think that in the future they will use blockchain technology to transfer value, settlements and more.
(some examples p14-15: http://santanderinnoventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Fintech-2-0-Paper.pdf)

I vote fiat, Gemz and Bitcoin are kept in one app version and the tech is not white labelled out to the banks.

Daniel, it depends on the perspective you are looking at. It has become clear that you are only looking at it from your fcking personal perspective. From the community perspective the suggestion would be optimal: I vote fiat, Gemz and Bitcoin are kept in one app version and the tech is not white labelled out to the banks

There has been serious, well justified, claims and discussion on the credibility of GetGems project.

And this is all that the CEO has to say. This is not only disappointing, but very disgusting.

Smells like a sock puppet account,

Let me prove to you how the bold part is wrong.

GetGems has declined the $250,000 prize it won from the 43North business competition. http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2015/11/20/43north-finalist-declines-250-000-prize-buffalo.html

This shows they are not just in it for the money, but rather the most legit guys i have seen from all the alts. You and your buddies are rather disgusting for attacking the goodwill of people here for your own beneficial reasons.
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:23:12 PM

Fragout, Nextgencoin, VeritasBS and 1,2 others are trying to push an agenda here. I encourage not to fall for this. These guys have probabaly sold and are trying to push the price down.

No holder in his right mind goes in public trying to make a bad name out of the project he currently is invested in.

The more the price goes down the more these guys get active in pushing their circus act, until they have bought.

Nextgencoin was pushing Vanillacoin as the next big thing in this forum, he just like now being so sure in his critics was very sure about Vanillacoin going to be huge. His prediction failed so hard and Vanillacoin is pretty much dead now. I encourage GetGems supporters not to fall for these fud attempts, these guys love to see the price go down atm.

VeritasBS decided to shit on everyone and deleted the whole general discussion with around 70 members in the getgems app and kicked out everyone, probabaly after also selling where Daniel had to make a new one inviting people again.

If you are still holding and no single positive thing comes out of your mouth about the project you are invested in you must be very stupid, i believe these guys sold already and can only gain from this shitstorm.

Think about it, would you type essays of criticism and negativity about a project you are currently invested? These guys or just want to bring the price down or just sold and want to see GG fail. Excuses like its from principle reason are all bs.
For the record: I was the one who created the Telegram Troll Box chat room and when I left the chat group i closed the chat room i made, sold my Gems about two months ago and will not buy back into it, deleted the app fom my phone and I dont have a shill account this is my one and only account.

Cyb3rpunk: calling me "a real piece of shit" when i have never personal attacked anyone in the chat shows the mentality of some of the Gems followers.
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:25:38 PM

how is the messaging done? i was told this was telegram based, is this correct?

reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:45:56 PM

Fragout, Nextgencoin, VeritasBS and 1,2 others are trying to push an agenda here. I encourage not to fall for this. These guys have probabaly sold and are trying to push the price down.

No holder in his right mind goes in public trying to make a bad name out of the project he currently is invested in.

The more the price goes down the more these guys get active in pushing their circus act, until they have bought.

Nextgencoin was pushing Vanillacoin as the next big thing in this forum, he just like now being so sure in his critics was very sure about Vanillacoin going to be huge. His prediction failed so hard and Vanillacoin is pretty much dead now. I encourage GetGems supporters not to fall for these fud attempts, these guys love to see the price go down atm.

VeritasBS decided to shit on everyone and deleted the whole general discussion with around 70 members in the getgems app and kicked out everyone, probabaly after also selling where Daniel had to make a new one inviting people again.

If you are still holding and no single positive thing comes out of your mouth about the project you are invested in you must be very stupid, i believe these guys sold already and can only gain from this shitstorm.

Think about it, would you type essays of criticism and negativity about a project you are currently invested? These guys or just want to bring the price down or just sold and want to see GG fail. Excuses like its from principle reason are all bs.
For the record: I was the one who created the Telegram Troll Box chat room and when I left the chat group i closed the chat room i made, sold my Gems about two months ago and will not buy back into it, deleted the app fom my phone and I dont have a shill account this is my one and only account.

Cyb3rpunk: calling me "a real piece of shit" when i have never personal attacked anyone in the chat shows the mentality of some of the Gems followers.

Just like it thought, these guys have sold and want to exit ruining other holders parade. Good riddance
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:47:49 PM

Smells like a sock puppet account,

Let me prove to you how the bold part is wrong.

GetGems has declined the $250,000 prize it won from the 43North business competition. http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2015/11/20/43north-finalist-declines-250-000-prize-buffalo.html

This shows they are not just in it for the money, but rather the most legit guys i have seen from all the alts. You and your buddies are rather disgusting for attacking the goodwill of people here for your own beneficial reasons.

Read the rest of the article before you go all fanboy. The reasons they decline are obvious
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:59:57 PM

Fragout, Nextgencoin, and 1,2 others are trying to push an agenda here. I encourage not to fall for this. These guys have probabaly sold and are trying to push the price down.

mrvegad decided to shit on everyone and deleted the whole general discussion with around 70 members in the getgems app and kicked out everyone, probabaly after also selling where Daniel had to make a new one inviting people again.

I'm amazed at the semantic wranglings you have to go through in order to justify attacking one worthless crap that you see as a competitor while sparing another that you see as helping your investment.

Perhaps some day, you'll find that life is a lot more fun if you lead a principled existence, where you don't bend every rule to pump up your own petty investments. Until then, good luck.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:02:35 PM

Fragout, Nextgencoin, and 1,2 others are trying to push an agenda here. I encourage not to fall for this. These guys have probabaly sold and are trying to push the price down.

mrvegad decided to shit on everyone and deleted the whole general discussion with around 70 members in the getgems app and kicked out everyone, probabaly after also selling where Daniel had to make a new one inviting people again.

Well these guys sold so they have nothing to lose, price going down is in their benefit.. paykey is a great feature and good for getgems..these trolls aint loyal Tongue
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:08:20 PM

how is the messaging done? i was told this was telegram based, is this correct?

Yes, www.getgems.org

Soon you can use Gems on other social media platforms aswell.
Vrezor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:40:26 PM

I'm glad there are many sensible people around who can actually think clearly and don't act out.
Also, is the zapchain AMA still ongoing? There are some interesting questions to be answered and no winners have been selected.
veritasBS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:02:03 PM

Don't include me in this group. I have repeatedly said that I am giving Daniel the benefit of doubt even with the lack of communication. I have said that nothing is clear at this point as to the direction of GetGems token/company, or how the plans have changed. I have also made it clear however that I made an investment in GetGems token/company. The token and company were supposed be (presented to be) intertwined and represent the value of each other. I will protect my investment from any fraud or misrepresentation just like I would any other investment. I am still very hopeful that this will all work out in the end. I have over 900k Gemz and was (am) planning to hold my investment for a long term.
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

Dear Daniel, GG investors and users, please stop the war, take a break and read these articles  Wink :

"WeChat Partners With Western Union"

"As a result of this partnership between WeChat and Western Union, users of the app can now send money around the world – or to roughly 200 countries at last – by using the WU Connect platform. Even though WeChat might not be the first social app to launch cross-border payments through social media, it is in a prime position to become the market leader in this sector very soon.
“Given the proliferation of social media around the world, we are expanding our activities in this exciting area. It only makes sense to include the WeChat platform as part of the company’s innovative digital money transfer capabilities.” – Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek stated."

http://moneyandtech.com/online-bank-social-media-feature-hitting-big/

"Western Union Introduces WU Connect Platform, Expanding Cross-Border Money Transfer via Mobile and Social Media"

"The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU), a leader in global payment solutions, today launched WU® ConnectSM, an innovative technology platform that integrates with leading consumer messaging and social media platforms to give users a unique way to quickly and conveniently transfer money worldwide....."

http://ir.westernunion.com/News/Press-Releases/Press-Release-Details/2015/Western-Union-Introduces-WU-Connect-Platform-Expanding-Cross-Border-Money-Transfer-via-Mobile-and-Social-Media/default.aspx

In conclusion, forget about Paykey with fiat and let's come back to our main goal: Attention Economy
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:15:40 AM

Dear Daniel, GG investors and users, please stop the war, take a break and read these articles  Wink :

"WeChat Partners With Western Union"

"As a result of this partnership between WeChat and Western Union, users of the app can now send money around the world – or to roughly 200 countries at last – by using the WU Connect platform. Even though WeChat might not be the first social app to launch cross-border payments through social media, it is in a prime position to become the market leader in this sector very soon.
“Given the proliferation of social media around the world, we are expanding our activities in this exciting area. It only makes sense to include the WeChat platform as part of the company’s innovative digital money transfer capabilities.” – Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek stated."

http://moneyandtech.com/online-bank-social-media-feature-hitting-big/

"Western Union Introduces WU Connect Platform, Expanding Cross-Border Money Transfer via Mobile and Social Media"

"The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU), a leader in global payment solutions, today launched WU® ConnectSM, an innovative technology platform that integrates with leading consumer messaging and social media platforms to give users a unique way to quickly and conveniently transfer money worldwide....."

http://ir.westernunion.com/News/Press-Releases/Press-Release-Details/2015/Western-Union-Introduces-WU-Connect-Platform-Expanding-Cross-Border-Money-Transfer-via-Mobile-and-Social-Media/default.aspx

In conclusion, forget about Paykey with fiat and let's come back to our main goal: Attention Economy

AE is actually bigger than PayKey imo, PayKey makes it just perfect and makes sure the Gems token that are needed for ads can be transacted globally on all social media platforms.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:06:25 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:31:21 AM by nextgencoin

Look at the way he twists my point about having btc and gems included as options in a menu, which obviously is possible. I think we are seeing the real Daniel coming out, weasel bank loving scum bag looking at distain at Gemz holders who made his funding possible. Guys we gave him nearly a million bucks! And he talks to his stakeholders suggestions like this deep down this is how he views us.

So you made your decision based on what the banks wanted? You mentioned other Bitcoin apps that added USD. But here you are saying you couldn't when what you are saying is you didn't want to upset the banks white label.  

YOU had to do it independently of the banks with btc and gems then and hoped as you can't be blocked the banks eventually hooked up with you guys. Well you said it now, you didn't want to upset the banks.....well here's the thing then FUCK OFF from a Bitcoin forum where you used the good will of the community here to launch what would of just been a nerds project that you would have to personally finance.

If you werent happy to take the fiat from banks then share with gems users why should I think you are anything but a hypocrital sumbag?....Your a scammy weasel and anyone not recognising that is a fool. Did you notice Daniel popped up and got worried when people started to vote for combining the currencies.

Direct question to Daniel to call him out, how if all these banks have their app to make cross payments how in hell with anyone care about one later with Gemz? You took the best dance at masses USA e and went for USD.....seriously you don't desire to be on here and eventually you will leave either from the community waking up to how much you fucked them or you disappear cause you milked for. The community what you needed.

WHY DID YOU WHITE LABEL OUR FUNDED TECH TO BANKS!!!! THAT WAS A CHOICE
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:22:48 AM

Just like it thought, these guys have sold and want to exit ruining other holders parade. Good riddance

I have a similar amount to VeritasBS....in fact it's my only crypto investment. This is a serious case of fraud for me. so fuck off with shitcoin wrangling this is a serious cause that if successful for Paykey comes so will a strong legal case.

Most commenting here are neither invested or sock puppets etc, and Daniel is using that to disrupt. I can't believe an investor isn't going to admit they would prefer the app pushes for being single and controlled by getgems and not thrown away to banks so getgems can get their 5% but getgems holders get screwed. Seriously wake up people. The bottom line he didn't want to risk a thing on getting his fiat cut, some of you here are getting pissed on and telling themselves it's raining.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:36:17 AM

Fact is Getgems didnt want to lose 5% equity in their company but totally happy to leave Gemz the token in the dust......hahahah come on why are you guys supporting them still?

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2015/11/20/43north-finalist-declines-250-000-prize-buffalo.html

Vrezor

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:54:24 AM

Please stop spamming this thread. Take the weekend off to clear your mind.

I believe this might be useful for you as well http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/diversification.asp?layout=infini
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:06:57 AM

Please stop spamming this thread. Take the weekend off to clear your mind.

I believe this might be useful for you as well http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/diversification.asp?layout=infini

This is a case of fraud, an adult convo. Would you send that to Bernie Madoff investors?
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:30:01 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 04:56:29 AM by yoyoamigo

I'm glad there are many sensible people around who can actually think clearly and don't act out.
Also, is the zapchain AMA still ongoing? There are some interesting questions to be answered and no winners have been selected.

Gonna try to balance it out for everyone, but more concerned for the newcomers.

For the past 10-20 pages, it has been one heck of a debate, discussion or an ugly form of AMA. Everything was fine up to the point when "White Label" came into the picture regarding PayKey. But based on the whole atmosphere this thread is giving off, seems like its better understood as 'Grey Label'. And then there were suggestions and speculations of how it will turn out to be, how it is suppose to be and so on. but a lot of fine details remains to be unclear of how PayKey works like what is happening behind from step to step, what are all the features of PayKey, what's the masterplan for it, etc. So far, all info gathered are still not 'fine' enough. Still very conceptualized although not exactly generic. If you want to be on the same page as me, you may read the past 10-20 pages of this thread. And then wait till around end of Nov 2015 for things to become clearer.

Allow me to do some introduction of myself with close regards to GETGEMS: i am a trader, i am an investor, i am a social user.
--- When i trade,
price is of no concern to me. i just make it a win-win situation for myself - price goes down = more GEMZ for me when i buy. price goes up = more profit for me when i sell. simple. As a trader, my only concern is how i trade.
--- When i invest,
(1) it means i am also supporting the company, the project and the people behind them. Because i am giving them my money to use it to do something and i hope (not a guarantee) that i can get something good in return - a portion of the fruits of their labor. Needless to say, i do want them to succeed. And along the way, if there's something fishy going on, i have to give them the benefit of the doubt as i have to understand their position in this Cryptocurrency Business World and they can't always be transparent or be transparent with every detail until the time is ripe enough. Going against them improperly also means i am doing harm to my investments. So if you really really want to find fault with them, it better be proper with pinpoint accuracy. And so, yes, i have invested a safe amount during last year's GETGEMS Crowdsale. i am one of the Early Buyers.
(2) With all that said, an investor must always prioritize oneself higher than them no matter what. Because not all investments or projects or businesses succeed in this world. That's just plain basics, like an Investor's Creed. So i don't put all my eggs (money) into one basket (investment). Rather, the more baskets i have, the better. if i ever find one basket having too many eggs, i will find more baskets. Not invest more eggs into one basket, even if that one basket seems a lot better than others.
(3) Reason is because, in this world, anything can happen - and in the Cryptocurrency World, far more worst things can happen. The worst thing is Bitcoin & Altcoin gets destroyed (a small possibility), externally or internally. So if any of you wants to step into this cryptocurrency world with all your possessions (a.k.a. ALL IN!) while it is still in its growing stages and obviously not in good form or in its final form, you best take measures and precautions for yourself to be "AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE". Besides competition, regulation is a huge headache for both bitcoin & altcoin. Regulations from every country around the world has yet to be finalized and to be created, much more so for every altcoin. So far, only Bitcoin has been going through this wild regulated ride. But altcoin is another case on its own and they can be extremely picky about it as we all know 100s of altcoins have died due to reasons like its a scamcoin, a P&D coin, etc. even MLM businesses are catching up to ride on the waves of Bitcoin or Altcoin. So regulations are toughening up.      
(4) If you instead choose to rely on "Trust", it is as good as relying on "Risk". Only difference is, you dance with the rules that have been put on the floor - a play with words. Don't like reading all the terms & conditions?
(5) Then simple - invest only what you can afford to lose. Or better, invest only what you are able to get back by trading the moment it is tradeable on any exchange before your ROI (capital profits). invest too much and it can become a long and tiresome 'Road Back To My Capital' (getting back your capital/initial investments). you first study the market - how many GEMZ are available in total? Then you study how many GEMZ are being traded each day. if its only less than 1000/day and you have an investment of 1 million GEMZ, well...good luck to you. But if you have an investment of 1000-10000 GEMZ, then good. once you get back your capital, you can continue trading to get more GEMZ.
--- When i socialize,
i think its only natural to be concerned for the welfare of others. Why would i want to put them in danger or at risk of being in harm's way or at a loss? Do i sound like i am neither here nor there? Maybe. But a more accurate description would be - i am actually everywhere with lots of pros but very little cons, nowhere with lots of pros but very little cons. There is no such place with 100% pros, 0% cons. Not only for myself but for everyone who come across me will at least have a pair of wings to fly and a pillow to fall back on for every situation, every scenario. Based on the advices and strategies i offer that is. If GETGEMS succeeds, we are there (because of our investments). if it fails, we are not there (because we got our capital back by trading). Whoever come across me will be warned just as much as i warn myself. the only thing i restrict myself from doing...is any form of baseless unhelpful negativity towards the company. complaining but done properly is a form of negativity but it can be helpful as it raises awareness or provide insights. if it must fail, let it not be caused by me or may i not have any contribution towards its failure. Because it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. And that is something...i can only advice to others.

Cheers everyone.  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

kunac

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:33:00 AM

GetGems is blatant copy of Telegram with one extra function. You can send Gemz inside app but that transactions are not on the blockchain!!!! What they're doing here?  

GetGems steals code to build GetGems app!

A company that don't respect copyright also don't respect human.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: