Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

Maybe he is being paid to troll and this is his version of being a "skilled trader" lool

no downside risk? LOL

Well let's hope he get's something out of this because time can't be recouped and he just wasted a bunch of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

haha you guys can't stop talking about me

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:36:14 PM

@drcoin maybe you wont' show us how much money you have, but at least let us know how good are you as trader....
Can youn please let me know which will be next altcoin that can rise his price @ 100%+, as i can put some money on it?
That's honest, so i'm waiting for your advice  Wink
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:40:17 PM

@drcoin maybe you wont' show us how much money you have, but at least let us know how good are you as trader....
Can youn please let me know which will be next altcoin that can rise his price @ 100%+, as i can put some money on it?

Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene. If you want to play the alt game check out EXCL, it's super low right now and I know the dev, he is dedicated.

All in all, if you want to make money, go trade BTC/USD, the swings each day are enough to profit well, especially if you understand how to take advantage of 20x or 50x leverage.

If you have legitimate questions about the crypto world or trading PM me.

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:41:43 PM

haha you guys can't stop talking about me

It's not everyday you encounter a madman on the net, this has to be discussed
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:43:18 PM

Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene.

lol so basically guys, once you decipher the spelling mistakes, he is saying buy during distribution and sell during accumulation

amateur Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:46:48 PM

Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene.

lol so basically guys, once you decipher the spelling mistakes, he is saying buy during distribution and sell during accumulation

amateur Cheesy

aka buy high, sell low aka REKT
santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:49:06 PM

Market phases, ever heard of this concept? Look at how many coins are being accumulated over long periods of time, what do you think people are preparing for?
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:49:45 PM

Market phases, ever heard of this concept? Look at how many coins are being accumulated over long periods of time, what do you think people are preparing for?

You're asking this guy waay too many complex questions bro Cheesy
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:54:15 PM

The volume will always be low before it goes high that is physics and the thesis behind accumulation and distribution

The only people that make money when the volume is high is people who buy when the volume is low

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market. For those that aren't aware of that, observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:45:32 PM

yeah cause we're supposed to know/trust those shit coins will ever come back  Roll Eyes

if ryanpumper or dr. coin or whoever the fuck are "so good" , prove it and put out a couple of solid couple of weeks gainers for free.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:51:10 PM

yeah cause we're supposed to know/trust those shit coins will ever come back  Roll Eyes

Get educated bro, no one has ever got rich from being ignorant

if ryanpumper or dr. coin or whoever the fuck are "so good" , prove it and put out a couple of solid couple of weeks gainers for free.

and no begging, for charity go here: redcross.org
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:53:09 PM

yeah cause we're supposed to know/trust those shit coins will ever come back  Roll Eyes

haha nah man, I said to move from alts and go to BTC/USD trading, I also never said I was a God - I am just trying to show how they dont trade, they manipulate, they don't seem to want to admit that

elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:00:28 PM

look, he posts a total of about 8 - 10 coins each week, with studiously neutral terms like " i am watching these". then he takes credit for what rises and says absolutely nothing about the turkeys he had chosen. plus he buys in sat - sun, and his noob members clear him out mon - wed.  what's not to like about this guy? all seems legit to me.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:15:31 PM

yeah cause we're supposed to know/trust those shit coins will ever come back  Roll Eyes

Get educated bro, no one has ever got rich from being ignorant

and no begging, for charity go here: redcross.org

lol gtfo "get educated" and "ignorant" you say?  most of the weekly picks (of which he has like 4-6 of them, if not more!) dont even HAVE any news upcoming, so wtf are you going to research?  i've checked some, so nice try.  sure maybe a couple had some crappy news coming or some sorta hype basis, but for the most part...they're already dead in the water for soooo long with no true "reason" for a pump.  the only reason they moved in terms of price/vol is due to ryanpump btc in it, and whoever else is "in" on it.

no begging here, just trying to get them to man up and show what they got.  esp since all you boys like to play games with people.

we understand the name of hte game IS manipulation/playing people/market/etc. - it's the fact that if you weren't "in" on it (ie, PAYING FOR KNOWING WHICH ANY DUMMY CAN DO), you wouldn't know what coin he picks from "research" so dont give me that BS.  you can know certain coins even with news and they dont move for shit, or otehrs that have...then news comes and they dump.  that's how assbackwards this stuff is.   Roll Eyes

don't take my arguments as 'bitching/whining' because yes i've made money of whatever moves have happend too, which im sure is due in part to manipulation.  but as the post above says....hey, you got btc and bots and time....you control shit as you like and make money.  since this shit is a free-for-all, why not.  but hey, fuck everyone else right?  Undecided

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
IacceptBTC

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:18:10 PM

so wtf are you going to research?

the charts maybe Wink

news doesn't matter "news releases" is the way devs manipulate you into buying

thats why the price crashes when news is released because you are buying into distribution
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:19:46 PM

so wtf are you going to research?

the charts maybe Wink

news doesn't matter "news releases" is the way devs manipulate you into buying

thats why the price crashes when news is released because you are buying into distribution

yeah thanks.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:23:05 PM

People keep saying the market is manipulated, that is incorrect. The market itself is one big manipulation

SHA255

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

People keep saying the market is manipulated, that is incorrect. The market itself is one big manipulation

Pretty much

Consistent winners in this market aren’t emotional. They are either manipulators themselves, or they are profiting because of manipulation.

Therefore, the study of successfully trading altcoins is literally the study of market manipulation.

You are either the manipulator or the manipulated
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: