Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:22:37 AM

So, I'm curious.. can you tell me, what will the price of Bitcoin be tomorrow?  Or for that matter, just in general, what are your Bitcoin predictions?  Bitcoin being big enough that there can be no pumping and dumping, meaning that if you can predict that accurately, it'll be a true prediction. Not a manipulation.

Bro, Forex, the largest financial market in the world, with $5.3 Trillion DAILY volume is manipulated for fun by the central banks, media cartels and by those who run policy for various governments around the world

Equities is manipulated by an entire chain of hands. The companies that release the actual shares have the largest advantage because they control the information supply. They can create a rise in price and can also cause prices to drop just to accrue more shares in their own company, which they then use to buy out other companies, to use as collateral for loans or just to prepare for their own company getting bought out so that they can receive a larger cash windfall.. The media also plays a part in creating fear, or encouraging greed.. Brokers have their own agenda... etc

Crypto is the smallest financial market in the world, Bitcoin making up around $5 Billion of the entire crypto currency market cap. Bitcoin is manipulated through and through. You only have to spend 5 minutes looking at the order flow on bitcoinwisdom and you will see manipulation take place in real time.. you will see the weakest traders getting forced out of the market at disadvantageous prices. You will see matched orders... you will see a 1000 BTC wall appear on the sell side, only to disappear and then reappear on the buy side once the price has declined a bit.

Bitcoin is easy right now, and it has the largest market cap in crypto. In comparison to bitcoin all the other alts combined are microcosms. So you can imagine just how easy they are to control
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

so how much did you made following Ryan the Pumper ?

I made .7 BTC during my first week with the squad and have totted up nearly 6 BTC since then. Ryan gets you to think differently about crypto

There is a very specific way to buy and sell and people who don't know what they're doing typically take the opposite approach of those that do know what they're doing

so we don't buy something that has the hallmarks of being a gamble. We only buy when their is certainty, this is what takes our activity out of the realm of gambling and into the realm of trading

crazyALT47

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

im full time crypto now, there is just too much opportunity that is coming in the near future.

people talk about accumulation and distribution, well i was talking with ryan himself yesterday and he said something that made me feel like the entire market is in the accumulation phase

so how much did you made following Ryan the Pumper ?

the last week of november was probably the best week for me personally, I won't speak for anyone else

Opal, vior, boom and xst did huge swings all in the same week. Opal was specifically amazing, 447% i made on that alone

I started that week with 5btc so, just to prevent myself coming off as boastful, i wont mention the exact amount I made. But you can do the math

51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:58:44 AM

So, I'm curious.. can you tell me, what will the price of Bitcoin be tomorrow?  Or for that matter, just in general, what are your Bitcoin predictions?  Bitcoin being big enough that there can be no pumping and dumping, meaning that if you can predict that accurately, it'll be a true prediction. Not a manipulation.
Bro, Forex, the largest financial market in the world, with $5.3 Trillion DAILY volume is manipulated for fun by the central banks, media cartels and by those who run policy for various governments around the world

lol people think bitcoin is so huge

Forex daily volume: $5.3 TRILLION

Bitcoin daily volume: $16.9 million

People own houses that are worth more than $16.9 million

That's one of the things ryan drew my attention to, so whilst everyone else values the money and all the bitcoins they are making with him, I respect the knowledge.

You can give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.. but if you teach him to fish, he eats forever

manipulation is where the money is, and the sooner i learn the ins and out of that, the better
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:08:42 PM

So, I'm curious.. can you tell me, what will the price of Bitcoin be tomorrow?  Or for that matter, just in general, what are your Bitcoin predictions?  Bitcoin being big enough that there can be no pumping and dumping, meaning that if you can predict that accurately, it'll be a true prediction. Not a manipulation.

People...  Grin (since when People has became synonym of a few individual ? )
So do you have one that is worth $16.9millions ? Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:13:52 PM

People...  Grin (since when People has became synonym of a few individual ? )

Huh

I'm starting to question the average IQ of some of you guys

1 Human = 1 Person

2 Humans = "People"

and by the way, America has 45000 citizens worth more than $50 million

There are "people" that own $100 Million worth of property, let alone just a $16.9 M house

that makes Bitcoin, as a tradeable asset, nothing but a blip on the financial radar and very, very easy to pump and dump

how does $16.9m daily volume compare with forex's $5 trillion daily volume
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:23:17 PM

People...  Grin (since when People has became synonym of a few individual ? )

Huh

I'm starting to question the average IQ of some of you guys.
not as much as I question the relevance of your argument.
45k is less than 2e-8% of the population of US (and I probably underestimate the population of the US), but right it is more than 2...  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:32:53 PM

45k is less than 2e-8% of the population of US (and I probably underestimate the population of the US), but right it is more than 2...  Grin

I'm not too familiar with the technique of how to debate with an idiot but here's my attempt

The bitcoin market is a collection of hundreds of thousands of individuals who each contribute small cash amounts to produce this $16.9 million trading volume

The daily trading volume of bitcoin is $16.9 million

No matter how small the % is of the entire population, it is a fact that there are several "people" out there that own a single piece of property that is valued at, or much higher, than $16.9 million. (Be aware that the ownership of property is an investment)

Making bitcoin, as a tradeable asset, not that much of a factor on a global scale (not saying that it wont be in the future - i hope it will be)

Someone can easily invest $16.9million into the stock market, into commodities and into forex without the transaction even being noticed or seen as "a huge investment". But if someone were to put $16.9m into, or take that same amount out of bitcoin there would be pandemonium

Forex has a daily trading volume of $5 Trillion, but is easily manipulated everyday by central banks, government officials etc etc etc

Bitcoin is nothing when compared to the forex market, so for someone to assume that bitcoin isn't manipulated just because it has $16.9m trading volume is quite ridiculous

iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

Crypto is the smallest financial market in the world, Bitcoin making up around $5 Billion of the entire crypto currency market cap. Bitcoin is manipulated through and through. You only have to spend 5 minutes looking at the order flow on bitcoinwisdom and you will see manipulation take place in real time.. you will see the weakest traders getting forced out of the market at disadvantageous prices. You will see matched orders... you will see a 1000 BTC wall appear on the sell side, only to disappear and then reappear on the buy side once the price has declined a bit.

Bitcoin is easy right now, and it has the largest market cap in crypto. In comparison to bitcoin all the other alts combined are microcosms. So you can imagine just how easy they are to control

+1

I am starting to think that anything that is traded is manipulated to a certain degree

but i think that when people hear the word manipulation they asscociate it with negative conotations

i just think that those are the rules of the game and the way the market is structured

thats why it is mainly the people who understand this that make the most money
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:54:35 PM

Bitcoin being big enough that there can be no pumping and dumping, meaning that if you can predict that accurately, it'll be a true prediction. Not a manipulation.

that just means the pumps and the dumps take place over a longer timespan
go to bitcoinwisdom.com you will quickly realize that 2014 was one big btc dump
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

Bitcoin being big enough that there can be no pumping and dumping, meaning that if you can predict that accurately, it'll be a true prediction. Not a manipulation.

that just means the pumps and the dumps take place over a longer timespan
go to bitcoinwisdom.com you will quickly realize that 2014 was one big btc dump

Round one

Round two

Pattern anyone?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

Pump it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpprOGsLWUo

While it may not be illegal right now, you must remember that pumping up a price of an item to profit from the sheep always means that there will be losers. The profits always come at someones expense in this game. The government will eventually notice and will regulate. Be aware that the government can enact laws retroactively and come after groups such as this. Just be aware of all of the rewards vs risk.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

Waiting for next picks
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

Pump it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpprOGsLWUo

While it may not be illegal right now, you must remember that pumping up a price of an item to profit from the sheep always means that there will be losers. The profits always come at someones expense in this game. The government will eventually notice and will regulate. Be aware that the government can enact laws retroactively and come after groups such as this. Just be aware of all of the rewards vs risk.

This is the wild west bro

mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:07:13 PM

traders fighting over getting users to their groups? Smiley
well said  Grin

I repeatedly said that Ryan probably is very good at what he does. Great way to get users from his group?  Roll Eyes

All I was doing was pointing out that two statements from him were absurd. I'm not in a group nor have I ever been or will be. I only try to help develop coins with great potential, so plz leave your conspiracy theory now.

JPC, IFC, and BURST - all are in need of help. BURST has a solid DEV but does need help getting to next step. The other two are dying slow deaths due to lack of DEV involvement.

Sorry for OffTopic:

IFC I don't think I've ever heard of, but it's correct: JPC had potential, and Burst still has it and will prove it the coming months.

However, what's your point?  Huh Did my support of JPC and does support of Burst has anything with the topic discussed? If you going to comment, I'll suggest you comment the arguments!

Troll.

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:29:43 PM

You can never claim former success as proof on future gains. Why? You have a finite amount of examples in trading, and seems to believe their success are proof of future success, when the future holds an infinity of examples not yet occurred; it's is the latter that will prove you wrong. Your kind of argument was debunked many decades ago. What we might talk about instead is probability. When coming to that concept you right away are discussing sub-100% certainty.

What in the hell are you actually trying to say here? You have just repeated the same thing in 5 sentences. Still you ended up making no point and came of sounding like a stumbling fool

I think the main thing you missed is that, there are people who lose all the time and there is a reason for that. Their approach to crypto is what causes them to lose. There are people that win all the time and there are also reasons for that.

Of course you can manipulate, and / or predict the altcoin market it has a teeny-tiny $1Billion market cap making it a smaller version of the penny stock market.

As I am typing this there are people cashing out gains directly due to their manipulation of the market

You actually write something interesting in that very context: "Is the market 100% predictable? As sure as I am that the sky is blue, I am certain that price moves can be predetermined before they actually occur". Please understand that I read this in a theoretical way but with mundane examples: Do you live in an area where the sky always is blue? Well, even if you would have 365 blue skies (even at night), you will now and then have a solar eclipse making that sky black.

Do you have shit for brains? Ever heard of figure of speech..

"err duhh, whatabout night time... errrm the sky is err, duhh the sky black at nightfall", yeah no shit bro

"and sumtime, sumtime der is tohtahl exclipse"

what are you?

You, Sir, might have some disorder similar to me (language). Read and read and read until you understand. I will help you with one thing, this sentence is important in the second paragraph: "Please understand that I read this in a theoretical way but with mundane examples".

As the first paragraph is built on logical truths accepted all over the world for a long time, I'm uncertain you ever understand no-matter how many times you read it. But give it a try: stop watch kids' TV and let mommy read it for you in bed before you sleep  Smiley

Best of luck!

money420weed

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:30:48 PM

Now I spoke about ESC here and here. I stated how predictable the coin is, and how easy it is to profit if you tune into the bigger picture, and position yourself correctly. Have a look my previous ESC analysis.

Grin Grin ESC ESC ESC

579% from one flip Cheesy
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

Now I spoke about ESC here and here. I stated how predictable the coin is, and how easy it is to profit if you tune into the bigger picture, and position yourself correctly. Have a look my previous ESC analysis.

Grin Grin ESC ESC ESC

It's starting to become too easy this altcoin trading stuff

whats 2btc + 500%?

lol  Grin

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

People...  Grin (since when People has became synonym of a few individual ? )

Huh

I'm starting to question the average IQ of some of you guys.
45k is less than 2e-8% of the population of US (and I probably underestimate the population of the US), but right it is more than 2...  Grin

Nice to see you here, djm  Smiley But don't stay too long, except Ryan and s few others, I believe we are dealing with bad examples of AI  Wink

QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

Grin Grin ESC ESC ESC

It's starting to become too easy this altcoin trading stuff

whats 2btc + 500%?

lol  Grin

ESC has done this exact same shit four times now right under everyones nose ha! ryan is like the crypto sensei or something,
i'm at a 264% profit on ESC.
I'm pissed off though because I could only accumulate .8btc worth so I've ended up with 3.9 btc. Not bad, but wished i started buying sooner. im trying to hit 15 btc before the end of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: