Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190155 times)
dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 04:40:35 PM

Payb.tc - are you still allowing/facilitating bitcoinmax.com account sales/trades?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigbox

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:08:05 PM

There are lots of people selling BitcoinMax accounts, but no buyers, which means most people don't think Pirate will pay.

I am now reducing my offer (except for people I've already agreed to a deal with via PM). I will buy a BitcoinMax account for 9% of the balance.

I am reducing my offer again (except for people I've already agreed to a deal with via PM). For a limited time, I will buy a BitcoinMax account for 8.75% of the balance. I've already completed a purchase and I'm familiar with the process.
fred0

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:17:04 PM

There are lots of people selling BitcoinMax accounts, but no buyers, which means most people don't think Pirate will pay.

I am now reducing my offer (except for people I've already agreed to a deal with via PM). I will buy a BitcoinMax account for 9% of the balance.

I am reducing my offer again (except for people I've already agreed to a deal with via PM). For a limited time, I will buy a BitcoinMax account for 8.75% of the balance. I've already completed a purchase and I'm familiar with the process.
Go away Potter.
bigbox

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:27:33 PM

Go away Potter.

What's wrong with supplying depth on the bid side? There are lots of people on here selling accounts. I am a buyer. If you don't want bid offers posted, we also shouldn't allow ask offers to be posted.
bogidu

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:42:46 PM

i see people trust pirate to pay back with so many buying up bitcoin max accounts

13 posts?  Who are you?

HA!  This is pretty funny coming from someone who's account is 2 months older than his!  Quantity of posts does NOT mean sh#t regardless of what this average forum member here thinks.

hgmichna

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 08:35:54 PM

Why do you waste your time on trying in vain to save a small bit of your imagined wealth?

I think it would be much better to concentrate on catching the pirate.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:33:30 PM

People who've invested with BitcoinMax might want to bear in mind that according to payb.tc on one of the  other threads, if you don't see a single cent of your investment again it's not pirate's fault or his fault, it's your fault for investing in the scheme he was marketing suckers:

Victims?   Roll Eyes  You gambled; you lost.  The only victims are some people in Texas who may have a brother or son who did something that they probably don't know a damn thing about.  

while i wouldn't use borderbits' strong language i definitely rate personal responsibility way above victimism... people have noone to blame but themselves.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
payb.tc (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:36:37 PM

People who've invested with BitcoinMax might want to bear in mind that according to payb.tc on one of the  other threads, if you don't see a single cent of your investment again it's not pirate's fault or his fault, it's your fault for investing in the scheme he was marketing suckers:

Victims?   Roll Eyes  You gambled; you lost.  The only victims are some people in Texas who may have a brother or son who did something that they probably don't know a damn thing about.  

while i wouldn't use borderbits' strong language i definitely rate personal responsibility way above victimism... people have noone to blame but themselves.

confirmed
bogidu

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:37:10 PM

Why do you waste your time on trying in vain to save a small bit of your imagined wealth?

I think it would be much better to concentrate on catching the pirate.

While I agree that hiring a merc might be more profitable in the longterm, at 11.5USD per bitcoin, it's not imaginary.

ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:38:55 PM

Speaking as a lender I agree with this....

We were giving out coins to someone who was deliberately deceptive (pirate not payb.tc) and promised to make us magic money....  If anyone seriously didn't think that the risk of pirate was 10+ then they are a fool (and you know what they say about a fool and their money).

The whole thing with pirate was to get as much out as you could... for those who put all of their 'life savings' into pirate... well I don't know what to say to you.  It was the digital equivalent of that guy who sold everything and went to vegas to bet it all on red.... and lost.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
vuce

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 09:50:16 PM

It was the digital equivalent of that guy who sold everything and went to vegas to bet it all on red.... and lost.
You meant to say and won?
hgmichna

Activity: 695

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:19:06 PM

… i definitely rate personal responsibility way above victimism... people have noone to blame but themselves.

If one of the victims had said that, I might not have replied, but if you say it, a few words are in order.

It does not surprise me that you say it. You have not lost a single bitcoin. Instead you have benefitted handsomely from being a front-end for the criminal Ponzi scheme. Tell us a little bit about how well your business has gone. How much did you make? How much of that are you going to distribute to those who have given you their money?

Of course you now say you didn't have a clue. But you cleverly made sure in your contracts that you would not lose a penny when the pirate shuts up. Very clueless.

I will tell you something about personal responsibility. I actually agree with you when you say that people should blame themselves for giving their money to you. But that is, at best, one side of the coin. There is another side to becoming a victim, the criminal crook that lies and defrauds the honest, but gullible victims. So far I have not heard that the law punishes the grandmother who was robbed of her purse.

I do not "rate personal responsibility way above victimism". I do recommend to be careful about whom people give their money, but if somebody steals it, then the thief is the first and foremost cause of the crime, not the victim, no matter how gullible. But I understand fully why you want the victims to be quiet and disappear.

Ah, and one more thing—where is your post? The one I am quoting above? I picked it out of another quote, but where is your original post? Could it be that somebody has deleted it? Why?
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:34:42 PM

It's right here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101958.msg1135669#msg1135669
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:08:46 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2012, 11:20:00 PM by payb.tc

… i definitely rate personal responsibility way above victimism... people have noone to blame but themselves.

If one of the victims had said that, I might not have replied, but if you say it, a few words are in order.

i am one of the 'victims', therefore didn't bother reading the rest as the logic doesn't follow...

i've lost 5300 btc.

i'm sure micon and the likes will love to hear me publish my exact personal stake.

but clearly, i take sole responsibility for losing those coins.

edit: okay so i read a bit more of your post... if pirate doesn't pay out i've made practically nothing at all from this venture. perhaps 20 btc, haha i'm rich!

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 11:27:59 PM

i am one of the 'victims', therefore didn't bother reading the rest as the logic doesn't follow...

i've lost 5300 btc.

i'm sure micon and the likes will love to hear me publish my exact personal stake.

edit: okay so i read a bit more of your post... if pirate doesn't pay out i've made practically nothing at all from this venture. perhaps 20 btc, haha i'm rich!

payb.tc - you are a co-conspirator.  See that balance owed to you by Pirate?  5300 BTC is yours, and $1,xxx,xxx USD worth is other "investors" monies.

You helped create the largest scam in BTC history, and you still to this day continue to try and cover it up by still refusing to publish the smallest of details that would help our autopsy on this shameful scenario.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
miscreanity
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:30:25 PM

This is why Micon is hated.

Take it back to your own thread. You're not helping here.
Vladimir

Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:31:14 PM

i've lost 5300 btc.

it was foretold:

Let's just list some of fallacies that have been routinely used and/or likely will be used shortly by team "pirate, the miracle worker" (and by other community members on other topics too, of course):
Argumentum ad misericordiam:
  "I did not murder my mother and father with an axe! Please don't find me guilty; I'm suffering enough through being an orphan.", "I lost so much money on ponzi and stupid bets, I am suffering enough, do not tell me that I am guilty of promoting and conspiring in a ponzi scheme and a scammer"

-
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:38:22 PM

i've lost 5300 btc.

it was foretold:

Let's just list some of fallacies that have been routinely used and/or likely will be used shortly by team "pirate, the miracle worker" (and by other community members on other topics too, of course):
Argumentum ad misericordiam:
  "I did not murder my mother and father with an axe! Please don't find me guilty; I'm suffering enough through being an orphan.", "I lost so much money on ponzi and stupid bets, I am suffering enough, do not tell me that I am guilty of promoting and conspiring in a ponzi scheme and a scammer"

i never said i was suffering, only that i lost coins.

hg asked how much i made... i told him.

and micon is just beyond help
gene

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 11:54:17 PM

It does not surprise me that you say it. You have not lost a single bitcoin. Instead you have benefitted handsomely from being a front-end for the criminal Ponzi scheme. Tell us a little bit about how well your business has gone. How much did you make? How much of that are you going to distribute to those who have given you their money?

Of course you now say you didn't have a clue. But you cleverly made sure in your contracts that you would not lose a penny when the pirate shuts up. Very clueless.

I will tell you something about personal responsibility. I actually agree with you when you say that people should blame themselves for giving their money to you. But that is, at best, one side of the coin. There is another side to becoming a victim, the criminal crook that lies and defrauds the honest, but gullible victims. So far I have not heard that the law punishes the grandmother who was robbed of her purse.

I do not "rate personal responsibility way above victimism". I do recommend to be careful about whom people give their money, but if somebody steals it, then the thief is the first and foremost cause of the crime, not the victim, no matter how gullible. But I understand fully why you want the victims to be quiet and disappear.

Ah, and one more thing—where is your post? The one I am quoting above? I picked it out of another quote, but where is your original post? Could it be that somebody has deleted it? Why?

This is so well-written and easy to understand that anyone pretending not to understand can only be assumed to be "playing the fool." He knows he is a scam-artist. He knows the consequences. He fully understands everything he's done and what could very well happen to him legally.

Try to imagine these pathetic slugs say "people have noone to blame but themselves" to a judge, just before he passes down a sentence...

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:13:11 AM

This is so well-written and easy to understand that anyone pretending not to understand can only be assumed to be "playing the fool."

yet so full of falsehoods such as "You have not lost a single bitcoin.". yeah, oat hay  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: