Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196154 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:38:18 AM

Source: www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

hehe, direct democracy at its finest

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.

That's a point nobody would disagree, but the question was more like how would *you* do it ?

As any democracy does it, distribute votes to the people.
Magicking

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:46:51 AM

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.

That's a point nobody would disagree, but the question was more like how would *you* do it ?

That's the role of the voting system no ?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 11:49:12 AM

I guess you were pointing that fact ?
The initial Council Members were recruited and appointed by NeuCoin’s founders and will serve for an initial term of three years. In the first year, the Council Members will be primarily composed of members of the NeuCoin Project team (however not founders). By the end of year one, the foundations will each recruit two independent Council Members and some of the NeuCoin Project team Council Members will resign from the Councils. After the first term, Council Members will stand for re-election for consecutive three year terms.
Source: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

Nope.

Council members and foundations:

Jonathan Yves Jean Gnassia

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION

Mael Benjamin Nison

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

NEUCOIN GROWTH FOUNDATION

Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

NEUCOIN GROWTH FOUNDATION

Get it?

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:50:21 AM

No, I'm not Visma.

One is tempted to believe so:
Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations. [...] NeuCoin holders will be able to “vote their coins” (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote). With a majority vote, coin holders will be able to:

- Remove Council Members and Enforcers
    - Change the compensation of Council Members and Enforcers
    - [...]

BUT...

Now, please tell me, how will Neucon holders effectively take control after a year when a majority of all coins is still controlled by the same individuals (foundations)?
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

I invested in the neucoin presale because I believe in the team and angels behind neucoin. They have more business experience than what I see behind any other crypto project.

I just tried out the Myneucoin beta and it’s awesome. Better experience for regular users than any crypto wallet that I have ever seen.

at this point, only Dan "Spyware-pig" or James would make sock puppets to post something so absurd.
not even darteous would be retarded enough to do this

But wait.. you obviously aren’t two real people. But who are you? Liqio? Gekko? Jonald?

LOL! Says the 1 post account!! You expect us to believe that you and the other zero-day newbie accounts who solely post unconvincing support on this thread are real people???

Using your highly scientific method, we can determine that the following Nokoin critics are also not real people
we are all Liqio, Gekko, Jonald or Gollum

UsernameBitcoin
chesthing
iCEBREAKER
digicoin
unsoindovo
TotalPanda
bitfreak!
VulgusMan
tempus
gjgjg
anticlimax
notsofast
MisterGreen
BitcoinFX
Blazedout419
funxyzeit
TheMightyKnight
-Greed-
pringles1901
chaoman
TaunSew
xiaomi7
cisahasa
Cryptock
illodin
balu2
... and that's just from the first 8 pages, as you read further more facts are exposed and more members start laughing at nokoin.
Everyone in that list have much more credibility here than you (and other nokoin shills), many of those are Hero and Legendary members

If you want to be taken seriously, next time disprove the issues we brought up with verifiable proof, like we do
Nokoin is in such deep shit that even investors and mods are walking away, you'll have to try much harder to prop it up
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:53:57 PM

No, I'm not Visma.

Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations. [...] NeuCoin holders will be able to “vote their coins” (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote). With a majority vote, coin holders will be able to:

- [...]

BUT...

Now, please tell me, how will Neucon holders effectively take control after a year when a majority of all coins is still controlled by the same individuals (foundations)?

If all the coins are dumped to everybody, the value of the coin goes down effectively killing it or putting it aside, if they don't, the voting system is a joke and the credibility of the coin goes down and nobody would use it except the few that bought it, do I get it ?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:04:29 PM

[snipped part of the previous quotes]

- [...]

BUT...

If all the coins are dumped to everybody, the value of the coin goes down effectively killing it or putting it aside, if they don't, the voting system is a joke and the credibility of the coin goes down and nobody would use it except the few that bought it, do I get it ?

concerning point 1: maybe, after distributing/dumping the value could go down, but could also find a market based balance which is higher - many factors would be influential
concerning point 2: yes, the voting system as proposed is a joke - it's not a democracy but a dictatorship
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:15:44 PM

concerning point 1: maybe, after distributing/dumping the value could go down, but could also find a market based balance which is higher - many factors would be influential
concerning point 2: yes, the voting system as proposed is a joke - it's not a democracy but a dictatorship
Well you could either dump everything and hope that somehow it might works or they can control the distribution and ensure that it works then no ?
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:22:27 PM

Well you could either dump everything and hope that somehow it might works or they can control the distribution and ensure that it works then no ?

there is hope involved on both paths ;-)

but the real question is why would they write
"Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations."
when they and everybody else can see that this is another lie not true? Can you tell me?
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:29:41 PM

There are just two possible scenarios:

1. They do it for the money
2. They will be and want to be a central bank

And they could want both! Why do we need Central-banks in Crypto? This will turn out as a Scam or as a centralized project (or both) with all the power in the hands of just a few people. And everybody who invests in it needs to trust them. And sorry, but I don't believe in "non-profit-organisations"... it sounds like a joke and I would feel like an idiot if I would believe that and give them some of my money. ;-)

Plus: If it should be true, that they just have honest plans, they would have to prove it over time.... over years. But there will always be doubts, because nobody will ever know it. At the same time there are some really great projects out there without this extreme wealth- and power-centralization.  The downfall is already implemented. I will watch it like I watch/ed Paycoin.

Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:35:12 PM

there is hope involved on both paths ;-)

but the real question is why would they write
"Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations."
when they and everybody else can see that this is another lie not true? Can you tell me?

Yeah but I would not launch a rocket to the moon and expect it land on hope if you see what I mean Cheesy

And for what's on the plan, that's if everything goes well, you know... It's the future Cheesy

Plus: History will tell anyway.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:44:20 PM

@Sandrine, remember the promise you made!

[...]
our plan is executed in a fully transparent way (figures will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July)
[...]

- How will the foundations influence the market price? What is the hopefully transparent strategy (in-depth) and how is it enforced?

The foundations will manage their holdings in the way described below (http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#funding). The in-depth (figures) fund management will be made available before the release of the cryptocurrency in July [...]

- Will there be a detailed spending plan for the huge amount of foundation stakes plus the huge amount of coins they will receive from the high reward PoS rewards before the sale of the peanuts starts?

This question revolves around your second question (let me know I’m wrong) "What is the hopefully transparent strategy (in-depth)" to which I gave an answer above. A detailed plan will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July 2015.  [...]

NeuCoin Project

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:49:09 PM

This is a new handle that will be shared by multiple members of the NeuCoin Project team used primarily to post information from NeuCoin.org that answers questions raised on this thread.

Point #1: the Foundations cannot vote with the NeuCoins that they own.
Point #2: the Foundations will distribute enough NeuCoins during the year after launch, mostly to consumers, but also to service providers that increase the value and utility of NeuCoin, that by the end of year one the NeuCoin Project team will own far short of a majority of outstanding coins.
Point #3: since at the end of year one, the Project team will still own most of the NeuCoins that they started with and can only sell their remaining NeuCoins slowly (on account of sale restrictions), it's logical that they will continue to act and vote their NeuCoins in such a way as to maximize their long-term value.

More details on governance below from http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

Direct Democracy and Accountability

Each foundation will be managed by an Executive Director and overseen by Council Members whose compensation packages are tightly linked to the growth in the market capitalization of NeuCoin. Furthermore, each foundation has an “Enforcer,” whose oversight role is to ensure that the Council Members are following the objectives and rules of the foundation and the results of coin holder votes as discussed below.

The initial Council Members were recruited and appointed by NeuCoin’s founders and will serve for an initial term of three years. In the first year, the Council Members will be primarily composed of members of the NeuCoin Project team (however not founders). By the end of year one, the foundations will each recruit two independent Council Members and some of the NeuCoin Project team Council Members will resign from the Councils. After the first term, Council Members will stand for re-election for consecutive three year terms.

Within a year after launch, NeuCoin holders will effectively take full control of the NeuCoin foundations. Using a voting mechanism currently under development by the NeuCoin Code Foundation, NeuCoin holders will be able to “vote their coins” (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote). With a majority vote, coin holders will be able to:

Remove Council Members and Enforcers
Change the compensation of Council Members and Enforcers
Change the Foundation Rules
Change the Budget
Force the Council Members and Enforcers to take any action that a majority of coin holders believes will increase the value of NeuCoin
Note that the NeuCoin Code Foundation, with the support of the founding team, is committed to launching the voting mechanism as soon as possible after the creation of the cryptocurrency. The founding team faces severe financial penalties if the voting mechanism isn’t operational within a year for any reason.

Role of Founders and Project Team 

Upon creating the decentralized cryptocurrency, the NeuCoin Project’s four founders are donating NeuCoin’s source code and the 2.8 billion pre-mined coins to the NeuCoin foundations. 200 million sale-restricted coins are retained by the founders and other members of the NeuCoin Project team in exchange for contributing over $1,000,000 of unpaid work from March 2014 through the time of launch in the summer of 2015 (value of $.005 per coin).

While the founders led the NeuCoin Project during its development phase, they are relinquishing control of the decentralized cryptocurrency upon its launch and will not serve as Council Members or Enforcers of any of the foundations or their subsidiaries or affiliates. However, the founders have committed to continue working for the NeuCoin Project for three years after launch, providing marketing, business and technology development services. The foundations have set aside an additional 300 million sale-restricted coins (plus PoS awards earned on these coins) to release to the founders over the three years following launch as compensation for their providing an additional $2.25 million of unpaid work (value of $.0075 per coin). Note that if the foundations fail to institute the voting mechanism described below within one year of launch, the founders forfeit their rights to receive the remaining 200 million coins.
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:57:12 PM

[...]
our plan is executed in a fully transparent way (figures will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July)
[...]

- How will the foundations influence the market price? What is the hopefully transparent strategy (in-depth) and how is it enforced?

The foundations will manage their holdings in the way described below (http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#funding). The in-depth (figures) fund management will be made available before the release of the cryptocurrency in July [...]

- Will there be a detailed spending plan for the huge amount of foundation stakes plus the huge amount of coins they will receive from the high reward PoS rewards before the sale of the peanuts starts?

This question revolves around your second question (let me know I’m wrong) "What is the hopefully transparent strategy (in-depth)" to which I gave an answer above. A detailed plan will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July 2015.  [...]
Since the launch was delayed that will probably be delayed too then...
Sachchit

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

I recommend a thought exercise for everyone on this board hollering that Neucoin is a scam.

The first part is going to hurt if you have few accomplishments and a big ego, but suck it up and force yourself to read the list of Neucoin’s angel investors. They’re at the bottom of this post.

These people are seriously accomplished. They are rich. They are smart. They are connected. They have reputations. They know the Neucoin management team or otherwise they wouldn’t invest as angels.

Now two questions for you:

1. How do you compare to these angels? Your accomplishments, your network, your reputation, your skills as an investor?

2. Do you really think that these investors and this team would try to pull a short term scam to make a couple million bucks. Maybe YOU would do that. But these angels wouldn’t. That’s not how they operate and it’s not how they got where they are.

Now for the second part of the thought exercise.

Try (it’ll be ok, it’s just an exercise…) to take what the Neucoin team is saying at face value. Go read their 40 page strategic plan (it’s a great read and very informative) Yes of course they are trying to make money… but by creating value through work over time, you know, the normal way for successful people. Due to the sales restrictions on founder and angel coins, they only profit if Neucoin is valuable over the long term.

Is your suspicious mind tricking you again? Is it saying “if it were me, I could get around the sales restrictions and cash out fast... if it were me, I’d figure a way to rob the foundations... If it were me...” If that’s what your mind is saying, they are the opposite of you. They’re already rich and they have reputations to protect.

I hope this thought exercise worked for at least a few of you. If it didn’t, admit it, you’re too lazy to read the plan. Or maybe you’re too envious to even think clearly. Which one is it for you Tibanne?

Josh Abram
Co-founder, Co-CEO, Neuehouse, premier co-working/hospitality provider valued at $180M; previously founder, Dstillery, ad tech firm with $100M annual revenues, Integral Ad Sciences, ad tech firm with $50M annual revenues.

Markus Alderback
Founder and CEO of leading booking software MrOrange, MrJet (acquired by Ebookers/Orbitz), founder of Jetweb, Jetset, Trippa, Badoo, and many more.

Olga Bartnicki
CRO of LiveAuctioneers; previously founded Livelook (acquired by Oracle); former VP Allen & Co.

Henrik Dahlback
Investor and corporate finance advisor, former Director of Leveraged Finance at Merrill Lynch; previously Morgan Stanley Dean Witter.

Michael Daun
Founder/CEO of game developer Wellevue. Founder and former CEO of cloud-based viral video marketing platform Incloode. Co-founder of the Spray group, including pan-European interactive agency network Spray, which merged with Razorfish and listed on NASDAQ as the world's largest interactive services firm with an eventual $5B valuation, and Spray Network (pan-European portal sold to Lycos Europe for $572M). Board member of marketing services software developer Wendia International and real-time video software company Arkaos.

Anders Ehrenblad
Partner, Graviton Investment & Capital Advisers, an investment and corporate finance firm. Founder and former investment manager of tech/energy VC fund Alpha One. Board member of Maha Energy, RF Coverage, Eu-Supply Holdings, Widespace, PiaCare and Debitech.

Josh Engroff
Managing Partner at KBS+ Ventures, Chief Digital Media Officer at the Media Kitchen, previously VP of Billboard.

Bill and Gideon Friedman
Real estate investors owning over $1B of assets; Bill was previously founder and CEO of Tarragon Corporation.

David Frykman
Private equity investor in property, internet and retail. Board member of fashion brand Acne Jeans, Sweden's leading insurance broker Insplanet, online grocery retailer Matsmart.

Rob Goldman
Head of Growth at Facebook (responsible for "ads in your timeline"); formerly Founder of Swaylo (acquired by Facebook); previously General Manager of Shopping.com.

Toby Gorman
Producer of top television shows American Idol, Hollywood Game Night, The Winner Is, Celebrity Family Feud and Britain's Missing Top Model.

Pal Hodann
Private equity investor, material holdings in leading HR software company GlobeSoft and publicly traded packaging company Fasty, board member of publicly traded global communications consultancy Intellecta.

Michael Hudgins
Managing Director & Global Strategist, EII Capital Management; previously Executive Director, JPMorgan investment management; VP - Strategic Planning, Lend Lease.

Nicholas Högberg
CEO, Swedish subsidiary of 3 (Three), the world's largest 3G mobile operator with 27 million customers. Chairman of online ad production platform Bannerflow, 2013 Swedish "Telecom manager of the year" award, former CEO Vodafone Stores Sweden and CEO Campuz Mobile.

Johan Ihrfelt
Founder and CEO, renewable energy conglomerate OX2; co-founder of the Spray group, including pan-European interactive agency network Spray, which merged with Razorfish (where Johan was also EVP) and listed on NASDAQ as the world's largest interactive services firm with an eventual $5B valuation, and Spray Network (pan-European portal sold to Lycos Europe for $572M), where Johan also served as CEO.

Henrik Kjellberg
President of Hotwire, Chairman of eLong (Nasdaq-traded leading Chinese travel company), former President and VP positions at Expedia.

David Lerner
Professor of Entrepreneurship, Columbia University Graduate School of Business; Director, Columbia University Entrepreneurship; Director, Venture Lab, Columbia University Technology Ventures; previously founded several health care and technology ventures.

Ori Mace
CEO of leading web agency Acne Digital, founder and former Chief Creative Officer of leading Swedish web agency Starsky, acquired by top ad agency network McCann.

Adam McNicol
Founding partner of Fintan Partners, hedge fund with over $1B of assets; previously Founder of AM Wealth Management.

Emil Michael
SVP of Business at Uber; previously COO Klout, Senior Vice President, Tellme Networks, Special Assistant to the US Secretary of Defense, Investment Banking Associate, Goldman Sachs.

Alan Murray
Co-founder, Co-CEO, Neuehouse, premier co-working/hospitality provider valued at $180M; previously founder, Dstillery, ad tech firm with $100M annual revenues, Integral Ad Sciences, ad tech firm with $50M annual revenues.

Henrik Hancke Nielsen
Executive Producer at FremantleMedia North America, one of the world's largest TV production companies, shows include X-Factor, The Apprentice, the Idol and Got Talent franchises, The Price Is Right, and Family Feud.

David Perez
Co-founder of Convertro, an online marketing optimization platform sold to AOL for $101M; previously founded numerous online marketing and online dating companies.

Tom Phillips
CEO of Dstillery, leading ad technology firm; previously Director of Search and Analytics, Google; CEO of Deja.com; President ESPN Internet Ventures; Founder/CEO of Spy Magazine.

Andreas Reutercrona
Head of Customer Experience at Magine TV, a leading European cloud-based TV broadcast platform. Former Head of Sales and Service at IF, the largest insurance group in Scandinavia, with 6,800 employees and 3.6 million customers.

Ted Rogers
Chief Strategy Officer, XAPO (Bitcoin wallet that has received $40M of VC capital); previously, co-founder, general partner of Arpex Capital; co-founder Vidavee, sold to Vignette.

Daniel Sachs
CEO of investment company Proventus. Awarded "Young Global Leader" at World Economic Forum in Davos. Chairman of Nordic Broadcasting Oy, Artek, Tom Dixon, Royal Swedish Dramatic Theatre. Member of the European Council on Foreign Relations and the Advisory Boards of Sotheby's and Maiyet.

Christophe Salanon
Managing Director of online dating service Meetic ($440M IPO in 2005, acquired by IAC for $489M in 2011); Co-founder of group buying site Groupolitan, sold to Rossel, Belgium's largest media group. Board member of Viadeo, Vinogusto, Forecastis.

Richard Silen
Partner at Alipes, private equity company controlled by IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad.

Calle Sjoenell
Chief Creative Officer, top advertising agency Lowe Brindfors; previously Chief Creative Officer at Ogilvy & Mather New York, world top 5 ad agency network. Ex Creative Director of top agencies BBH and Fallon.

Bjorn Soderstrom
Co-founder and former CEO of Mediaplanet North America and Conversionplanet, leading content marketing company with 400 employees in 15 countries. Founder and Exec Chairman of Rchery, startup mobile direct marketing platform.

Patrik Stymne
Co-founder and Chief Architect, King.com, NASDAQ-traded leading mobile game developer (Candy Crush Saga, largest game developer on Facebook, $4.5B valuation); co-founder of the Spray group, including pan-European interactive agency network Spray, which merged with Razorfish and listed on NASDAQ as the world's largest interactive services firm with an eventual $5B valuation, and Spray Network, a pan-European portal sold to Lycos Europe for $572M.

Henrik Sundgren
Top commercial film director, award winning commercials for Audi, VW, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Amazon, Volvo, Comcast, etc.

Jonas Svensson
Owner of MondoMedia, YouTube’s number one animation channel. Chairman of Talent Inc. Co-founder of the Spray group, including pan-European interactive agency network Spray, which merged with Razorfish (where Jonas also served as EVP and Vice Chairman) and listed on NASDAQ as the world's largest interactive services firm with an eventual $5B valuation, and Spray Network (pan-European portal sold to Lycos Europe for $572M); co-founder of Lovefilm, the Netflix of Europe, acquired by Amazon. Former owner and board member of Hyper Island, former Chairman of Acne.

Per Zachariassen
Producer of top television shows X-Factor, Eurovision Song Contest 2014, Talent and many more.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:11:55 PM

This one

is different from the old one:

Coming back on LiQio’s questions, which are indeed totally relevant:

- "All foundations are ultimately controlled by NeuCoin holders (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote)" -> Will the foundations not be able to vote with their huge majority of coins?
It is indeed true at the beginning, which will also enable the coin to be developed according to the strategy detailed in our wiki and to be kickstarted.
[...]

However

Sandrine promised

figures

promised

in-depth (figures) fund management

promised

A detailed plan

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:22:04 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 02:38:52 PM by scam confirmed

Do you really think that these investors and this team would try to pull a short term scam to make a couple million bucks.

Well... we already know about a couple of those angels who did so (together with founder Dan Kaufman)...

http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/stories/2006-07-16/the-plot-to-hijack-your-computer

Nokoiners will be proud in knowing that Spyware-pig and his most "successful" company have been featured in the book Crimeware: Understanding New Attacks and Defenses

some excerpts

You guys just don't want to believe that you were ripped off by professional, serial Internet scammers who refer to you among themselves as "trailer cash".

BTW: Merely coincidence?
Josh Abram and Alan Murray, top investors in nokoin and previously co-owners of infamous spyware company Direct Revenue together with Dan Kaufman, now own a company called "NeueHouse". Inspiration behind the names of Neucoin and Althouse??
They are opening a new office in London soon. Sandrine recently moved there and bought property. Merely coincidence?

Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:37:45 PM

This one

is different from the old one:

Coming back on LiQio’s questions, which are indeed totally relevant:

- "All foundations are ultimately controlled by NeuCoin holders (1 NeuCoin = 1 vote)" -> Will the foundations not be able to vote with their huge majority of coins?
It is indeed true at the beginning, which will also enable the coin to be developed according to the strategy detailed in our wiki and to be kickstarted.
[...]

However

Sandrine promised

figures

promised

in-depth (figures) fund management

promised

A detailed plan
Damn, I see why it's a scam now !

They are opening a new office in London soon. Sandrine recently moved there and bought property. Merely coincidence?
Remind me of http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

For the spyware thing, I still believe in the human nature so I might turn the other cheek even if that shit was hard to remove.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:45:38 PM

If they're so easy to use, and free to try, why haven't I received my reward coins?  Shocked

It was nice knowing you, nocoin.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

Damn, I see why it's a scam now !

Are you stupid? You already said.

Since the launch was delayed that will probably be delayed too then...

Since they already have repeatedly over-promised and under-delivered, and even attempted to scrub their past by modified posts on their own forum, this was simply a reminder.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: