|
cryptodv
|
 |
April 21, 2016, 11:38:41 PM |
|
When will there be a wallet available, I hate to leave my coins on Bittrex. After the whole Edoncoin scandal, I'm a bit nervous 
|
|
|
|
|
cryptodv
|
 |
April 21, 2016, 11:40:23 PM |
|
tau-chain is so great, but why here is so cool  Give it time, people have not understood how powerful this concept is yet. I agree, from your side please give dev some good idea on how to procee a more effective ICO or IPO. the same time , thank you for your on time find the Edoncoin scammer and report it to bittrex, it save many invester's loss. The current ICO model is very fair, because the free market is enabled to trade at any price but it gives good stimulation that the sell wall keeps increasing in price(market moves to a higher threshold). I see development and theoretical discussion going on everyday with this project. No problem about Edon I will continue to do my best to give the best information possible through my site. I hope I saved people time and money  You saved me money on Edon, I thought it was an interesting project. I replied to you on twitter about The Solcerts "New Money Project", are you still convinced that they're a scam?
|
|
|
|
maco144
Newbie

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
|
 |
April 22, 2016, 01:30:08 PM |
|
So why isnt anyone picking these up in bittrex? I havent used bittrex before, if I buy the agoras on there I can just transfer to an omni wallet for holding? Ive been out of this thread for a few weeks and it looks like a train wreck...
|
|
|
|
|
cryptowarz
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
April 22, 2016, 02:56:33 PM |
|
So why isnt anyone picking these up in bittrex? I havent used bittrex before, if I buy the agoras on there I can just transfer to an omni wallet for holding? Ive been out of this thread for a few weeks and it looks like a train wreck...
yes, you can transfer to an omni wallet
|
|
|
|
|
|
ICOcountdown.com
|
 |
April 22, 2016, 09:47:06 PM |
|
tau-chain is so great, but why here is so cool  Give it time, people have not understood how powerful this concept is yet. I agree, from your side please give dev some good idea on how to procee a more effective ICO or IPO. the same time , thank you for your on time find the Edoncoin scammer and report it to bittrex, it save many invester's loss. The current ICO model is very fair, because the free market is enabled to trade at any price but it gives good stimulation that the sell wall keeps increasing in price(market moves to a higher threshold). I see development and theoretical discussion going on everyday with this project. No problem about Edon I will continue to do my best to give the best information possible through my site. I hope I saved people time and money  You saved me money on Edon, I thought it was an interesting project. I replied to you on twitter about The Solcerts "New Money Project", are you still convinced that they're a scam? What was your question on Twitter? I'm pretty sure I have not seen it, you can see why I say these things here: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.6ige365rh and yes I'm pretty convinced the project will not do well.
|
|
|
|
|
ICOcountdown.com
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 03:21:17 AM Last edit: April 23, 2016, 09:16:57 AM by ICOcountdown.com |
|
If you want anymore questions feel free to add me on skype: icocountdown or email: alex@icocountdown.comBack to tau though: DHT use in Tau will be very powerful I believe, fast lookup and high end storage capability it may eliminate some of the problems of data placing in the current network architecture, which many crypto currencies are facing.
|
|
|
|
|
Porte
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 02:33:18 PM |
|
If you want anymore questions feel free to add me on skype: icocountdown or email: alex@icocountdown.comBack to tau though: DHT use in Tau will be very powerful I believe, fast lookup and high end storage capability it may eliminate some of the problems of data placing in the current network architecture, which many crypto currencies are facing. Why are you so confident about this coin, what do you know about the team, etc?
|
|
|
|
|
|
markus124
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 04:25:19 PM |
|
Watching this coin. is the ico over? i sent my email and i didnt got any response.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Porte
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 05:56:36 PM |
|
Watching this coin. is the ico over? i sent my email and i didnt got any response.
Please can we have an update for all new people who would like to join this ICO
|
|
|
|
|
|
ohad (OP)
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 09:16:02 PM |
|
Watching this coin. is the ico over? i sent my email and i didnt got any response.
Please can we have an update for all new people who would like to join this ICO please tell where did you try to find that info and it wasn't there (and i'll put it there too)
|
Tau-Chain & Agoras
|
|
|
|
cryptodv
|
 |
April 23, 2016, 11:26:39 PM |
|
I got in at .11 cents on Bittrex. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ICOcountdown.com
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 09:11:51 AM |
|
If you want anymore questions feel free to add me on skype: icocountdown or email: alex@icocountdown.comBack to tau though: DHT use in Tau will be very powerful I believe, fast lookup and high end storage capability it may eliminate some of the problems of data placing in the current network architecture, which many crypto currencies are facing. Why are you so confident about this coin, what do you know about the team, etc? You can check through the sourcecode that they are producing, I also have talked with them and done quite alot of research on them. https://github.com/naturalog/tauchainI also see this project as a natural hedge to Ethereum. They have a deep appreciation for raw computer science and theoretics of which I am very appreciative also. 
|
|
|
|
mr001
Full Member
 

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 01:05:41 PM Last edit: April 24, 2016, 01:16:44 PM by mr001 |
|
The price goes to 20 cents in Around 7 days 15 hours.
There is a marketcap about 7 mio Dollar, and on Bittrex maybe you can buy even cheaper.
|
|
|
|
|
|
ohad (OP)
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 01:12:10 PM |
|
The price goes to 20 cents in Around 7 days 15 hours.
There is a marketcap about 7 mio Dollar, and on Bittrex maybe you can bay even cheaper. coinmarketcap reflects only the price on bittrex, not the price we sell directly (to be 20 cents)
|
Tau-Chain & Agoras
|
|
|
mr001
Full Member
 

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 01:16:29 PM |
|
The price goes to 20 cents in Around 7 days 15 hours.
There is a marketcap about 7 mio Dollar, and on Bittrex maybe you can buy even cheaper. coinmarketcap reflects only the price on bittrex, not the price we sell directly (to be 20 cents) ok, but why to buy directly if you can buy cheaper? 
|
|
|
|
|
|
ohad (OP)
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 01:18:04 PM |
|
The price goes to 20 cents in Around 7 days 15 hours.
There is a marketcap about 7 mio Dollar, and on Bittrex maybe you can buy even cheaper. coinmarketcap reflects only the price on bittrex, not the price we sell directly (to be 20 cents) ok, but why to buy directly if you can buy cheaper?  the current rate on bittrex is the lowest ever, i hope it won't stay this way forever also there are wholesale discounts as at the end of www.idni.org/blog/projectroadmap
|
Tau-Chain & Agoras
|
|
|
|
jibble
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 03:24:57 PM |
|
ok, but why to buy directly if you can buy cheaper?  Some people do it for different reasons. It's true you can get it cheaper currently on bittrex , looks like someone is perhaps manipulating the price , or simply people who have bought previously who now want to invest in other stuff and are willing to sell at a loss , or slight profit depending on when they purchased. Price and interest will increase as the project develops likely driving up price and more likely to hit the actual buy wall of the currency for sale by the developer . people who don't mind paying slightly more will likely buy off Ohad to help directly Aid in funding the development of the project.
|
|
|
|
|
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 05:32:30 PM |
|
bounty for german translation?
|
INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
|
|
|
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
|
 |
April 24, 2016, 06:33:01 PM |
|
how many tokens are in circulation as of now ?
5 million ?
|
|
|
|
|
|