Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:11:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 258515 times)
redhero

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

hello Ohad, I think your rules are not suitable for today ICO, and it isn't fair in bittrex cause you set a big sell wall but no buy wall. Every new invester will ask himself why need to purchase  expensive token from dev , he only need to buy directly from bittrex to get cheaper token. Though I think Tau and Agoras are good investment , even better than ethereum, but your rule cause every new invester  unstable. All along there is a cheaper token than my invest price for new buyer to wait. We are IPO /ICO early invester , not speculation, we can wait tau/Agoras till it offically launch and bear big risk in waiting process ,but can not bear early token price pump and dump frequency please form buy wall and give us an accurate end ICO date , and forbid bittrex's Agoras being sale less than 90% offical sell price . thanks.
I think your offical Agoras will be sold up quickly , at least quickly than lisk or wavesplatform. thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoG

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:44:04 PM

Hi everyone
1. can i buy coin in bittrex and then send to a bitcoin addres, like a paper wallet from bitaddress.org ?
2. Is there any problem for the buyers because of the stole-scam of tokens( it is difficult to me understand technical issues)? or is safe tu buy now?. thanks
ohad

Activity: 878

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:30:16 PM

I give attention to this project from now.

cool

hello Ohad, I think your rules are not suitable for today ICO, and it isn't fair in bittrex cause you set a big sell wall but no buy wall. Every new invester will ask himself why need to purchase  expensive token from dev , he only need to buy directly from bittrex to get cheaper token. Though I think Tau and Agoras are good investment , even better than ethereum, but your rule cause every new invester  unstable. All along there is a cheaper token than my invest price for new buyer to wait. We are IPO /ICO early invester , not speculation, we can wait tau/Agoras till it offically launch and bear big risk in waiting process ,but can not bear early token price pump and dump frequency please form buy wall and give us an accurate end ICO date , and forbid bittrex's Agoras being sale less than 90% offical sell price . thanks.
I think your offical Agoras will be sold up quickly , at least quickly than lisk or wavesplatform. thanks.

cf eg www.idni.org/blog/projectroadmap

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ohad

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:30:52 PM

in other words is this second round or rebranding?

neither, one big round with price updates (up only)

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ohad

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:32:17 PM

Hi everyone
1. can i buy coin in bittrex and then send to a bitcoin addres, like a paper wallet from bitaddress.org ?
2. Is there any problem for the buyers because of the stole-scam of tokens( it is difficult to me understand technical issues)? or is safe tu buy now?. thanks

1. yes, omni address is just a bitcoin address. only need an omni wallet when wanting to send coins or check balance.
2. all safe, just if you buy from someone who's not me nor bittrex, make sure that the asset id is 58.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 06:57:08 PM

You can also buy Agoras directly from them, just contact them here:

http://www.idni.org/contact

Zenyoguibit

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:26:10 PM

I´m confused right now, buy in Bittrex is safe for me and i have the certainty that i am buying "the one and only" AGRS, right? (i saw your last answer, but just confirm after read the last posts ) BTW, how i can participate independently of bought tokens?  Wink

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:34:40 PM

I´m confused right now, buy in Bittrex is safe for me and i have the certainty that i am buying "the one and only" AGRS, right? (i saw your last answer, but just confirm after read the last posts ) BTW, how i can participate independently of bought tokens?  Wink

The IDNI tokens are the legit ones these are the ones on Bittrex.

NOTICE TO OMNI WALLET USERS: The official tokens are called "IDNI Agoras" (asset id 58) over the OMNI layer. The tokens named merely "Agoras" (asset id 35) are defunct and worth nothing.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AGRS

You can also contact the devs here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#zennet

If you want to contribute code to the project.

Zenyoguibit

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:44:20 PM

I´m confused right now, buy in Bittrex is safe for me and i have the certainty that i am buying "the one and only" AGRS, right? (i saw your last answer, but just confirm after read the last posts ) BTW, how i can participate independently of bought tokens?  Wink

NOTICE TO OMNI WALLET USERS: The official tokens are called "IDNI Agoras" (asset id 58) over the OMNI layer. The tokens named merely "Agoras" (asset id 35) are defunct and worth nothing.

You can also contact the devs here: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#zennet

thanks!!

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:57:26 PM

thanks!!

No problem my friend Smiley

bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:28:46 AM

Is there a mobile or desktop wallet that I can use to store the tokens? Also, is bittrex the only site to buy/trades the tokens? Is there a direct way to purchase the tokens, and if so, at what rate? Thanks.

░░░░░
RISE      |      ICO: May 10th until June 10th      |      BONUS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Weeks      |      ✔ USER FRIENDLY DAPPS ✔      |
░░░░░
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 931

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:24:23 AM

Is there a mobile or desktop wallet that I can use to store the tokens? Also, is bittrex the only site to buy/trades the tokens? Is there a direct way to purchase the tokens, and if so, at what rate? Thanks.
You can also buy Agoras directly from them, just contact them here:

http://www.idni.org/contact
Hi everyone

1. yes, omni address is just a bitcoin address. only need an omni wallet when wanting to send coins or check balance.
2. all safe, just if you buy from someone who's not me nor bittrex, make sure that the asset id is 58.
@bitbite111:
you can buy the tokens on bittrex or directly (see quote above). I don't know a third way.
you can store them on the omni web wallet f.e. https://www.omniwallet.org/

▄██▄
       █████
        ▀███▌
          ███  ▄███▄
          ▐█▌ ██████▌
     ████  ▀  ██████▌
     ████    ▐██████
     ▐███▌   █████▀
     ▐███   ▐████
     ███▀  ▄███
    ▄██   █▀▀  ▄▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█████▀
       ▄▄▄██████▀
.HydroMiner
~~~~~~~~~~~~
.           ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄
        ▄██████▌       ▐██████▄
      ▄████████▌       ▐████████▄
    ▄██████████▌       ▐██████████▄
   ██████▀▐████▌       ▐████▌▀██████
  █████▀  ▐████▌        ▀███▌  ▀█████
 █████    ▐████▌          ▀█▌    █████
▐████▌    ▐█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▐████▌
█████      ▀███████████████▄      █████
▐████▌        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐████▌
 █████    ▐█▄          ▐████▌    █████
  █████▄  ▐███▄        ▐████▌  ▄█████
   ██████▄▐████▌       ▐████▌▄██████
    ▀██████████▌       ▐██████████▀
      ▀████████▌       ▐████████▀
        ▀██████▌       ▐██████▀
           ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀
.Green Mining with Hydro Power
             ▐█▌             
             ███             
            ▄███▄            
           ▐█████▌           
          ▄████▀██▄          
        ▄████▀  ████▄        
       █████    ██████       
     ▄████▀     ███████▄     
    █████      ▄█████████    
  ▄█████     ▄████████████▄  
 ▐█████    ▄███████████████▌ 
 █████   ▄██████████████████ 
 █████  ▄███████████████████ 
 ▐████ ████████████████████▌ 
  ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀█████████████████████▀   
     ▀█████████████████▀     
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀      
ohad

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:53:37 AM

for desktop wallet see omnilayer.org

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:23:07 AM

There is a web wallet also:

https://www.omniwallet.org/

Make sure you backup your keys before using it!

mr001

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:28:01 AM

What is happening on Bittrex? The price is in Free Fall. Shocked The early investors are not happy.

bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:34:12 PM

Hi everyone

Just so i'm clear, can I send the tokens to my blockchain.info bitcoin address? Will this pose a problem when I want to send tokens elsewhere?

░░░░░
RISE      |      ICO: May 10th until June 10th      |      BONUS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Weeks      |      ✔ USER FRIENDLY DAPPS ✔      |
░░░░░
ohad

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

Just so i'm clear, can I send the tokens to my blockchain.info bitcoin address? Will this pose a problem when I want to send tokens elsewhere?

specifically for blockchain.info, yes, you can store them in an address they supply to you (they just won't be able to see the tokens). that's ok because they give you clear text access to your private keys.
in order to send the tokens, one need to import the private key to an omni wallet.
the availability of the privkey is therefore the only criterion for storing omni/xcp tokens in a regular bitcoin wallet

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:42:04 PM

Hi everyone

You should send them to an Bitcoin address in Omni and they will show, I doubt they will show on blockchain.info. https://www.omniwallet.org/

MorAltsPlease

Activity: 286

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:45:17 PM

greate opportunity to scop some Agoras now on bittrex

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:05:02 PM

greate opportunity to scop some Agoras now on bittrex

What was the price in the ICO?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.