Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:19:00 PM

If Virat, Ashwin and Jadeja manage to chase down the runs, it would be another win for India but England too put up a strong score like the earlier match. This is not the Mumbai pitch where scoring runs was easy but Jadeja and Ashwin being from the Chennai team would feel comfortable to play on this ground.

England scored a good total with the help of Moeen Ali and the tail of debutant Dawson and Rashid .I thought the Chennai pitch would aid the spinners and i Ashwin could pick only one wicket this time around.India started strongly and i think this is going to be a draw with the way the match is going.

Still 3 days are left so I don't think they'll draw it as last time too India managed to win the game after making 630+ runs in the second innings.

Ya it is true that still 3 days are left and on 4th and 5th day the pitch will get crack and that should help indian spinners but for that india have to score above 600+ runs on 3rd as from 4th day the pitch will get turn , my bet is India win or draw
Double chance will have very very less odds . Its best and safe pick to pick draw in this match as the probability is very very less for either team to win this one . India will chase the score by 4th day dinner and then if England manage to score 250+ or 300 runs then its draw without a doubt .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

If Virat, Ashwin and Jadeja manage to chase down the runs, it would be another win for India but England too put up a strong score like the earlier match. This is not the Mumbai pitch where scoring runs was easy but Jadeja and Ashwin being from the Chennai team would feel comfortable to play on this ground.

England scored a good total with the help of Moeen Ali and the tail of debutant Dawson and Rashid .I thought the Chennai pitch would aid the spinners and i Ashwin could pick only one wicket this time around.India started strongly and i think this is going to be a draw with the way the match is going.

Still 3 days are left so I don't think they'll draw it as last time too India managed to win the game after making 630+ runs in the second innings.

Ya it is true that still 3 days are left and on 4th and 5th day the pitch will get crack and that should help indian spinners but for that india have to score above 600+ runs on 3rd as from 4th day the pitch will get turn , my bet is India win or draw
Double chance will have very very less odds . Its best and safe pick to pick draw in this match as the probability is very very less for either team to win this one . India will chase the score by 4th day dinner and then if England manage to score 250+ or 300 runs then its draw without a doubt .
If Indian batting side succeeded to score 600 or 650+ runs then its could be very interesting and they can win this match because last day is never been good for any batting side on track like this but still draw is favorite with very good odds tomorrow is very important because if they play positive cricket then they can do this target and win this match
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:20:54 AM

Australia might of declared a bit too early as they only set Pakistan 490 runs to win which can be achieved in 2 days. Pakistan are looking good and fighting hard at the moment and are currently 2/105 and if this keeps up Australia will start to feel the pressure and get nervous. I still think Australia should of at least set a target of 550 runs and they would still of had 2 days to bowl out Pakistan but now they have given Pakistan a chance as they only got 2 wickets out with the new ball. However Pakistan will have to try and survive later on in the night session where it can be hard to bat. It will be an interesting end to this 1st test match between the 2 teams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:25:18 AM

Australia might of declared a bit too early as they only set Pakistan 490 runs to win which can be achieved in 2 days. Pakistan are looking good and fighting hard at the moment and are currently 2/105 and if this keeps up Australia will start to feel the pressure and get nervous. I still think Australia should of at least set a target of 550 runs and they would still of had 2 days to bowl out Pakistan but now they have given Pakistan a chance as they only got 2 wickets out with the new ball. However Pakistan will have to try and survive later on in the night session where it can be hard to bat. It will be an interesting end to this 1st test match between the 2 teams.
I still don't understand why Smith chose not to make Pakistan bat again as they dint follow on . They could have taken 2 days to destroy the pakistan line up ( atmost) and then they would have the whole day to chase the 100-150 runs target ( if pakistan managed to score those runs ) .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:01:07 AM

Its raining and the odds for pakistan to win the match dropped instantly from 20 to 13 and draw from 25 to 15 . I don't think this match is gonna end as draw but I wouldn't say Pakistan doesn't have a chance. If they play well at 3-3.5 runs per over without loosing wickets quickly they can still do it .

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:40:30 AM

I still don't understand why Smith chose not to make Pakistan bat again as they dint follow on . They could have taken 2 days to destroy the pakistan line up ( atmost) and then they would have the whole day to chase the 100-150 runs target ( if pakistan managed to score those runs ) .

Pak bowling is vulnerable and smith doesnt want to face them at 4th innings....
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:20:29 AM

Its raining and the odds for pakistan to win the match dropped instantly from 20 to 13 and draw from 25 to 15 . I don't think this match is gonna end as draw but I wouldn't say Pakistan doesn't have a chance. If they play well at 3-3.5 runs per over without loosing wickets quickly they can still do it .
If the match are to continue the chances for Pakistan to win the match are slim as they tend to lose wickets in a pile and with Younis Khan not in good form and with the help of rain it is a possibility to save the match and go for a draw rather than a win as they still need 359 runs .If Pakistan could chase this score they would be breaking some records on the way which i don't expect. Smiley
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:08:55 AM

Pak bowling is vulnerable and smith doesnt want to face them at 4th innings....

Pakistan still requires another 313 runs to win this match and still got another five wickets in this last innings. I don't think Pakistan can win this match unless some magic happens otherwise it will be Australia's win.

If Indian batting side succeeded to score 600 or 650+ runs then its could be very interesting and they can win this match because last day is never been good for any batting side on track like this but still draw is favorite with very good odds tomorrow is very important because if they play positive cricket then they can do this target and win this match

India already lost their main batsman for very fewer runs in this innings, and Rahul is the only one playing so far very well in this innings. I hope they will at least reach that 400+ runs in this innings and match may end in a draw.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:52:16 AM

If the match are to continue the chances for Pakistan to win the match are slim as they tend to lose wickets in a pile and with Younis Khan not in good form and with the help of rain it is a possibility to save the match and go for a draw rather than a win as they still need 359 runs .If Pakistan could chase this score they would be breaking some records on the way which i don't expect. Smiley
Aus vs. Pak, Pak scored 2013 runs and lost 5 wickets, they required 287 runs to win this match still 5 wickets in hand. They lost all top 5 batmans. If rain comes again and stop play means pak have a chance to make this test match draw. or else it is very tough to win this game.

Ind vs. Eng. K L Rahul made a fantastic century, and he is playing with 133 runs, India still trails by 221 runs. I think India will score more than 500 runs in this test match.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:47:54 AM

Rahul is unbeaten on 154 and India are now 291 for the loss of 3 wickets, India still trail by 186 runs with 7 wickets remaining ,the only thing i didnt understand here is why Murali Vijay didnt come out to bat yet on the other match Australia just need to pick 4 more wickets to win the match as even rain couldnt save Pakistan. Cheesy
absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:41:30 AM

Day 3 stumps  , India trail by 86 runs . Rahul dismissed at 199 , heart break for Indian fans Sad He played so well and went for outside off ball and a simple catch . This match is gonna end as draw if England play sensible cricket on day 4 .

On the other hand , Pakistan still have a chance . They need 142 runs to win with Shafiq still in the crease .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

Day 3 stumps  , India trail by 86 runs . Rahul dismissed at 199 , heart break for Indian fans Sad He played so well and went for outside off ball and a simple catch . This match is gonna end as draw if England play sensible cricket on day 4 .

Draw looks like the most likely outcome of this match. If India score some quick runs on Day 4, they can still push for a victory. The deficit is only 86 runs and India can knock that off before lunch, if they don't lose wickets. Then one session of quick hitting can put pressure on England.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

Draw looks like the most likely outcome of this match. If India score some quick runs on Day 4, they can still push for a victory. The deficit is only 86 runs and India can knock that off before lunch, if they don't lose wickets. Then one session of quick hitting can put pressure on England.
The pitch is a disappointing one .On the first day i thought the pitch would start spinning in the first day itself but it was a disappointing day for bowlers and even in the third day we are not seeing any significant changes in the pitch ,the pitch is really slowing down and it was evident in the dismissal of Rahul as well as Parthiv Patel and scoring quick runs in this pitch is not easy ,really interested to see how Kohli would take decisions with the current situation.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

I think this match is going to be draw without any doubt.Both teams batted well.It is very disappointing for indian opener Rahul dismissed on 199.But his  performance is very good and help team to make a healthy score.

On the other hand , pakistan need more 108 runs to win the test mtch against aus.But they have only 2 wickets in hand.Tomorrow will be a great and exciting day of this match.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:23:58 PM

Rahul getting out for 199 gave me the same feeling when Gambhir got out for 97 in the world cup. Still, he brought the game to a level where they could win it but now it looks it will be a draw as only 2 days are left. If tomorrow they manage to make a score of 650, it will still not be possible to have 2 more sessions of England and India. Still I'm happy that India already won the series but a 4-0 would have been better.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:34:29 PM

Rahul getting out for 199 gave me the same feeling when Gambhir got out for 97 in the world cup. Still, he brought the game to a level where they could win it but now it looks it will be a draw as only 2 days are left. If tomorrow they manage to make a score of 650, it will still not be possible to have 2 more sessions of England and India. Still I'm happy that India already won the series but a 4-0 would have been better.
India could still win the match from the situation if they could score some quick runs and take a good lead and make England bat in the third innings and put them under pressure and hope the spinners could give us a win here too. Rahul played a wonderful game a he missed his double century by one run.The chances are a draw but England have no chance to win this match .
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:03:56 PM

Pakistan needs 108 runs to win but have just 2 wickets remaining. Asad Shafiq scored a 100 and is pivotal on the things to happen next. If he manages to score another 30-40 odd runs without wickets falling. Then Pakistan will have a decent chance to win the match. It is a lil unlikely that Yasir Shah will stick around for long with the average of 11 runs/inning.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:17:10 PM

Pakistan needs 108 runs to win but have just 2 wickets remaining. Asad Shafiq scored a 100 and is pivotal on the things to happen next. If he manages to score another 30-40 odd runs without wickets falling. Then Pakistan will have a decent chance to win the match. It is a lil unlikely that Yasir Shah will stick around for long with the average of 11 runs/inning.
Its very difficult for Yasir to stay on for long time my thinking is Pakistan is going to lost by 60 to 70 runs because they can do just 40 or 50 runs more but we call Cricket by chance so any thing still can happen tomorrow
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:18:27 PM

Pakistan scored almost 400 in second innings, never-mind but that's already a win for them. They clearly gave the message to Aussies that they can give them tough time in upcoming matches.

This match is not in Pakistan's hand, but looking at the second innings, it still should be considered a win for them. Very well batted, but captain Misbah surely played disappointed. He should learn sometime from Amir/Wahab.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 09:57:26 PM

Pakistan scored almost 400 in second innings, never-mind but that's already a win for them. They clearly gave the message to Aussies that they can give them tough time in upcoming matches.

This match is not in Pakistan's hand, but looking at the second innings, it still should be considered a win for them. Very well batted, but captain Misbah surely played disappointed. He should learn sometime from Amir/Wahab.

True it will give Pakistan confidence going into the next test match at the MCG however if Smith didn't drop those 2 catches this match would of been over last night and Pakistan would of been all out for around 300 runs but that didn't happen and now we go into day 5 with Australia needing 2 wickets while Pakistan need 108 runs. As I said in a previous post Australia should of at least set Pakistan a target over 500 runs just to be safe. I still think Australia will win but it could get close depending on how well the tail bat.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: