Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587822 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:52:40 AM

It's finally here the Boxing Day test match between Australia and Pakistan. This is my favorite test match as I live in Melbourne and always look forward to the Boxing Day test match every year no matter who Australia is playing. This is going to be a great match and it will be interesting to see if Pakistan continue to fight like they did in their last test match which they came so close to winning. I personally think Australia will win only because they have an excellent record here just like they have in Brisbane and are very tough to beat.

Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first and they already lost first two wickets just for 60 runs. Now they need to concentrate on building partnerships slowly instead of going for fast scoring. If Pakistan want to win this match then they have to put up good score in this first innings otherwise it will be quite difficult in second innings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:58:46 AM

New Zealand vs. Bangladesh, 1st ODI match. NZ Bat first and made big target 342 runs. Tom Latham played superbly made century 137 runs and good support from Colin Munro. With the loss of 7 wickets, they scored 341 runs. Now Bangladesh started batting without loss of wicket they scored 34 runs 7 overs completed. Still,  308 runs required to win this game. I think NZ will win this match.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:59:31 AM

It's finally here the Boxing Day test match between Australia and Pakistan. This is my favorite test match as I live in Melbourne and always look forward to the Boxing Day test match every year no matter who Australia is playing. This is going to be a great match and it will be interesting to see if Pakistan continue to fight like they did in their last test match which they came so close to winning. I personally think Australia will win only because they have an excellent record here just like they have in Brisbane and are very tough to beat.

Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first and they already lost first two wickets just for 60 runs. Now they need to concentrate on building partnerships slowly instead of going for fast scoring. If Pakistan want to win this match then they have to put up good score in this first innings otherwise it will be quite difficult in second innings.

Pakistan has lost quick 4 wickets at score of 140. Azhar Ali is playing well and if he stays and make a big score then this will help them to recover the score.. Australia bowling seems to be on top and they will require to pick up a couple of quick wickets so that they can bowl out them less then 225 and can get a good lead in 1st innings while they batting.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:32:36 AM

Hobart Hurricanes have lost 3 wickets in less than 5 overs. Looks like Melbourne Stars have a good chance of winning this match. Pre match odds were 1.7x and now Its 1.34x on Melb Stars now. Paine and Bailey playing right now and are the only hope for HH. Lets see how it goes.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:26:43 AM

Hobart Hurricanes have lost 3 wickets in less than 5 overs. Looks like Melbourne Stars have a good chance of winning this match. Pre match odds were 1.7x and now Its 1.34x on Melb Stars now. Paine and Bailey playing right now and are the only hope for HH. Lets see how it goes.
I dont think Ive ever got it so wrong. Tim Paine is having a worldie. Scored 91 of 61 balls and just got out as I'm typing this. He n G.Bailey's Partnership has helped HH to be in a winning position. !.54x on HH right now.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:58:38 AM

That was the match between New Zealand and Bangladesh. Obviously, stunning victory for Kiwis by huge margin of 77 runs. It was worth my time to spend on this game to watch all the match. South Africa is playing in other test very well against Sri Lanka. I still am undecided to place but SA seems to be in good position from the start.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:17:09 AM

I dont think Ive ever got it so wrong. Tim Paine is having a worldie. Scored 91 of 61 balls and just got out as I'm typing this. He n G.Bailey's Partnership has helped HH to be in a winning position. !.54x on HH right now.

Melbourne Stars openeres are also batting good and the score is 74/0 in 7.2 but sill i am also with Hobart Hurricane as Stars are not chased this high score and their last high score chasing was 180. Hobart win odd 3.1 as 1 or 2 wicket and we can get hurricane low odd.
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:00:42 PM

Melbourne Stars openeres are also batting good and the score is 74/0 in 7.2 but sill i am also with Hobart Hurricane as Stars are not chased this high score and their last high score chasing was 180. Hobart win odd 3.1 as 1 or 2 wicket and we can get hurricane low odd.
I ended up betting on Stars at 1.57x when I saw their openers started off really well. Good that they didnt lose wickets in succession and they chased down the total comfortably in the end.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

That was very poor bowling from Bangladesh.340+ is bigg total on this ground.Top order batsman failed to make decent score.Nz got early wickets which was very important for us.Mushfiqur is on injury, Bd is in a great problem.They have to back in form on 2nd Odi to level the series.May be Rubel will be added on squad in the next match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:43:58 PM

NZ vs. Ban, Expected Match NZ won this match by 77 runs. Bangladesh tried to reach the target, but they got all out at 264 runs. Congrats to New Zealand. Better luck Bangladesh next game.

Pakistan vs. Austrailia. 2nd test match. Again Pak is struggling in this test match they lost 4 wickets just for 142 runs. i think this game also Aus will win easily.

SA vs. SL, 1st test, Sa is batting well they scored 193 runs and lost b3 wickets. I think SA will score more than 4oo runs in the first innings.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:32:15 PM

That was very poor bowling from Bangladesh.340+ is bigg total on this ground.Top order batsman failed to make decent score.Nz got early wickets which was very important for us.Mushfiqur is on injury, Bd is in a great problem.They have to back in form on 2nd Odi to level the series.May be Rubel will be added on squad in the next match.

The match was over when Bangladesh conceded this huge score. New Zealand managed to recover well, as they were 158/4 at one stage.
The margin of loss might be huge (77 runs), but Bangladesh haven't disgraced themselves.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:35:29 PM

The Big Bash match was entertaining , although Hobart lost 2 quick wickets they played really well and managed to put up a big score of 188 on board but Melbourne played fantastic cricket and chased it amazingly . The first 10 overs were crucial for stars and they managed to score 100 runs in it which made it easy to score the remaining runs in the next 10 overs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

South Africa is also playing very very careful against SL. I was having big expectations as both teams were playing differently against others before coming to face each other. SA near the end of first day 235 for 5 wickets is not something huge. Australia vs Pakistan that match also has uncertainties as almost 50 overs were played on day one game.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:26:04 PM

Pakistan has lost quick 4 wickets at score of 140. Azhar Ali is playing well and if he stays and make a big score then this will help them to recover the score.. Australia bowling seems to be on top and they will require to pick up a couple of quick wickets so that they can bowl out them less then 225 and can get a good lead in 1st innings while they batting.

Again, very disappointing batting from Misbah and Younus. Both of them are totally unable to get hang of this wicket.

Rain ruined the fun by the way, otherwise this test was becoming more fun than T20.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:15:21 PM

Again, very disappointing batting from Misbah and Younus. Both of them are totally unable to get hang of this wicket.

Rain ruined the fun by the way, otherwise this test was becoming more fun than T20.

I agree and Australia are well on top in this test match already even though Ali is playing well and is currently not out on 66 runs. Ali and Shafiq now need to put on a big partnership if Pakistan are to post a big 1st innings total. Day 2 will start early to make up for lost time yesterday but currently the weather does not look too good in Melbourne as it is overcast and might even rain. Let's hope it can clear in time and we get a full days play.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:55:29 PM

I agree and Australia are well on top in this test match already even though Ali is playing well and is currently not out on 66 runs. Ali and Shafiq now need to put on a big partnership if Pakistan are to post a big 1st innings total. Day 2 will start early to make up for lost time yesterday but currently the weather does not look too good in Melbourne as it is overcast and might even rain. Let's hope it can clear in time and we get a full days play.
As the weather going I am not sure Pakistan's batsmen can survive because they cannot play good cricket under clouds hope they will touch 250+ target and can give some competition to Australians
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:59:03 PM

As the weather going I am not sure Pakistan's batsmen can survive because they cannot play good cricket under clouds hope they will touch 250+ target and can give some competition to Australians

You maybe right and it's still overcast conditions right now as I live in Melbourne and not far from the MCG and with play due to start in 1 hour from now Pakistan might be batting in overcast conditions. So like you said they might not survive under these conditions as I'm sure the Australian bowlers will bowl well in these conditions. Right now it looks like the rain might stay away which is a good sign.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:39:59 AM

You maybe right and it's still overcast conditions right now as I live in Melbourne and not far from the MCG and with play due to start in 1 hour from now Pakistan might be batting in overcast conditions. So like you said they might not survive under these conditions as I'm sure the Australian bowlers will bowl well in these conditions. Right now it looks like the rain might stay away which is a good sign.

Don't know how the pitch will react after the rain stops. As per now, Pakistan is in safe position Azar Ali century makes Pak better in this match. Asad Shafiq is giving good support to him. i think if this pair make 100 more run partnership this match will become more interesting. I hope pak will score more than 400 runs in 1st innings let's see.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:57:45 AM

As per now, Pakistan is in safe position Azar Ali century makes Pak better in this match. Asad Shafiq is giving good support to him. i think if this pair make 100 more run partnership this match will become more interesting. I hope pak will score more than 400 runs in 1st innings let's see.
I do not find any safe situation for this visitor in test matches in Australia. Yes, Australia is outplaying Pakistan in all departments so far, yet Pakistan is showing some big resistance through their batting.

Regardless of loss of around 80 overs in first two days of the play, still I believe Australia will force a result in this match for their favor.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:24:52 AM

As per now, Pakistan is in safe position Azar Ali century makes Pak better in this match. Asad Shafiq is giving good support to him. i think if this pair make 100 more run partnership this match will become more interesting. I hope pak will score more than 400 runs in 1st innings let's see.
I do not find any safe situation for this visitor in test matches in Australia. Yes, Australia is outplaying Pakistan in all departments so far, yet Pakistan is showing some big resistance through their batting.

Regardless of loss of around 80 overs in first two days of the play, still I believe Australia will force a result in this match for their favor.
Day 2 stumps. In this game, rain is playing. Pakistan 310 runs 6 wickets down. I am not sure that this game will finish in remaining 3 days. So maybe it is going to end with a draw.

South Africa vs. Sri Lanka, After good start SA lost back to back wickets and made just 286 runs in 1st innings. SL started his batting they lost 3 wickets just for 37 runs. SA have a chance to win this game.
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: