Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587824 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:11:05 PM

I agree with everyone here that the 2nd test between Australia and Pakistan will most likely end in a draw but I would not count out an Australia win just yet. Australia are in front by 22 runs with Smith not out on 100 runs, now Australia can bat for the 1st session and try and get at least a 150+ run lead and declare at lunch and put Pakistan in to bat. We just never know 150 runs could be enough for Australia to win as I expect Pakistan will try and play for the draw and we all know that by doing this it puts a lot of pressure on the batting team. Like I said it's all in Australia's favor to win or draw. Just need the rain to hold off or else it will definitely be a draw.

I also so think australia can win this match and I put some money on them at $6 to win the test match yesterday and now they just need 6 more wickets to win with about 40 overs left in the day so I hope they can do it.

Well my friend congrats on your win as Australia ended up winning and it looked like you and I were the only ones here that said Australia can win as most were predicting a draw. I knew Australia could pull off the win because they have done this many times in the past playing at home and even a few times at the MCG. That's why I never give up on Australia because they have proven that they can always win no matter what. Also my prediction for Australia to win the series 3-0 is looking good right now as Pakistan only have a couple of good batsman and once they fall it's over. Also so far in the series Australia have posted big totals and if Pakistan have any chance at winning the 3rd test match, they need to restrict Australia to a low total. That's the only way I can see Pakistan winning but not sure if they are good enough to achieve this.
At the end of fourth day I was also thinking this match is going to end but still giving chance to Australia because they are able to bowled out Pakistan in less then 50 overs like New Zealand and they done this very easily because Rain and Last 2 sessions both are worst enemies for Pakistan's batting line up so they down and out badly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:43:11 AM

Watching Bangladesh vs New Zealand match.After a great opening partnership of 102 runs by Bangladesh,they are now consistently losing wickets. After 38 overs BAN 177/6
Now what i hate the fact is Bangladesh start playing a good cricket in the beginning of a match but can't continue their performance till the end.

Edit:  Grin another wicket down while i posts this update. 179/7 now.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:58:34 AM

Watching Bangladesh vs New Zealand match.After a great opening partnership of 102 runs by Bangladesh,they are now consistently losing wickets. After 38 overs BAN 177/6
Now what i hate the fact is Bangladesh start playing a good cricket in the beginning of a match but can't continue their performance till the end.

Bangladesh scored just 236 runs with the loss of 9 wickets. Yes after the great start they last back to back wickets. New Zealand started very badly they lost 1 wicket and 1 retd early but after this, they are playing well. Now NZ scored 115/1. They need 118 runs from 28 overs. I think NZ may win this match easily.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:41:25 AM

Bangladesh scored just 236 runs with the loss of 9 wickets. Yes after the great start they last back to back wickets. New Zealand started very badly they lost 1 wicket and 1 retd early but after this, they are playing well. Now NZ scored 115/1. They need 118 runs from 28 overs. I think NZ may win this match easily.

New Zealand have crushed Bangladesh by 8 wickets and 50 balls to spare. Bangladesh will be disappointed with the outcome of this series. They would have wanted to compete better against New Zealand, even if they ended up losing the series.
It would have been nice if Kane Williamson completed his century in this match, though.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

Edit:  Grin another wicket down while i posts this update. 179/7 now.

New Zealand have crushed Bangladesh by 8 wickets and 50 balls to spare. Bangladesh will be disappointed with the outcome of this series. They would have wanted to compete better against New Zealand, even if they ended up losing the series.
It would have been nice if Kane Williamson completed his century in this match, though.

This is very disappointing for Bangladesh, they can't control their nerves.First match they batted well,but bowling was very bad.Second match they bowled well but After that run out they couldn't cross the winning margin.Again,the last one their Fielding, batting,bowling were bad.They came to Nz after 5 years so they are struggling so much but still they have to remove their mistake and play brilliant cricket.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:44:53 AM

This is very disappointing for Bangladesh, they can't control their nerves.First match they batted well,but bowling was very bad.Second match they bowled well but After that run out they couldn't cross the winning margin.Again,the last one their Fielding, batting,bowling were bad.They came to Nz after 5 years so they are struggling so much but still they have to remove their mistake and play brilliant cricket.
This match was expected, In this match also bowling is normal because NZ chase 239 runs just 42 overs. Still, 50 balls left. Anyway, Bangladesh played better cricket compare to the last match. It's just bad luck, New Zealand won by 8 wickets, this is the 2nd win in this series. I think NZ will win this series easily. Congrats NZ.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:08:03 AM

This match was expected, In this match also bowling is normal because NZ chase 239 runs just 42 overs. Still, 50 balls left. Anyway, Bangladesh played better cricket compare to the last match. It's just bad luck, New Zealand won by 8 wickets, this is the 2nd win in this series. I think NZ will win this series easily. Congrats NZ.

Nope its the third win for NZ on this series and they whitewashed Bangladesh on this ODI series.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:21:35 PM

Nope its the third win for NZ on this series and they whitewashed Bangladesh on this ODI series.
This was a series which you could bet freely and win some money but during holidays who would be spending time for these Grin missed the series all together and will be watching their T20 series starting next week. Just saw that we had some good cricket matches this week and missed some good bet lines.
doona38317

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:11:56 PM

This was a series which you could bet freely and win some money but during holidays who would be spending time for these Grin missed the series all together and will be watching their T20 series starting next week. Just saw that we had some good cricket matches this week and missed some good bet lines.

Mate the matches were very close, I was personally watching them on TV and don't follow the series score of 3-0 it was very close. In 2nd and third match there were time when Bangladesh were dominating but anyways they lack experience and composure.

Bitcoin bear will defeat you Bratcoin bulls. Bear bEAR bEAR!
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:17:41 PM

Mate the matches were very close, I was personally watching them on TV and don't follow the series score of 3-0 it was very close. In 2nd and third match there were time when Bangladesh were dominating but anyways they lack experience and composure.
I agree with you doona . Bangladesh played well in all matches but they weren't patience enough or you can say they didn't plan out well and lost all the matches . I am sure many bettors who made inplay/live bets have lost much money  .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:23:50 PM

Does anyone here watch the Big Bash League in Australia?

The New Years Eve match between the Sydney Sixes and Adelaide Strikers was another entertaining New Years Eve game just like last years New Years Eve game. The scores were not that high but it was an entertaining match to watch and a match for the bowlers with the Strikers winning in the end easily. The Sixes had their chance and looked at 0/34 until they lost their first wicket and after that they just collapsed.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:35:42 PM

I agree with you doona . Bangladesh played well in all matches but they weren't patience enough or you can say they didn't plan out well and lost all the matches . I am sure many bettors who made inplay/live bets have lost much money  .
I don't think punters put any money on Bangladesh because New Zealand is very strong team at home even losing ODI's in Australia but still at home they can beat many big giants and Bangladesh is very poor outside home most of peoples put money at start and have winning money at the end of match
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:17:06 PM

They really lack in consistency and that is what costing them outside their home country,they do have a promising bowler in Mustafizur Rahman and they have to build a team of players who could bowl like him to win matches in seaming conditions as they have good spinners at home who could exploit the home conditions. T20 would be close but then New Zealand have good hitters and the home advantage would favor them to win that too.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:44:39 PM

I am sure you are a Bangladesh cricket fan and i do respect that . I missed the matches live and i saw the highlights which really does not show you how the real match situation was but then i do have an idea how the series went as Bangladesh had a chance to win the second ODI but messed up really bad in the last few overs when they were bowling and lost wickets while chasing when they had a good solid start from the top order.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:06:28 AM

Tomorrow 2nd test is going to start b/w Sri Lanka tour of South Africa. 1st test match SA won by huge margin 206 runs. SL showed very poor performance in the 1st test. I think in this match SL batsman may come back to their form and bat well. If they fail again, this match also becomes one side match.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:43:37 AM

Tomorrow 2nd test is going to start b/w Sri Lanka tour of South Africa. 1st test match SA won by huge margin 206 runs. SL showed very poor performance in the 1st test. I think in this match SL batsman may come back to their form and bat well. If they fail again, this match also becomes one side match.

South Africa will be overwhelming favourites in this one. Teams from the sub-continent generally don't tour well. We have seen Pakistan collapsing in Australia, Bangladesh being white-washed by New Zealand and Sri Lanka losing the first test by a huge margin.
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

South Africa will be overwhelming favourites in this one. Teams from the sub-continent generally don't tour well. We have seen Pakistan collapsing in Australia, Bangladesh being white-washed by New Zealand and Sri Lanka losing the first test by a huge margin.

Actually Sri lanka and other asian teams hardly survive in the fast pitches of Australia or Africa or even England. Pakistan is doing really well though I have to say, considering they don't have any teams touring them. Yet maintaining a ranking
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

Actually Sri lanka and other asian teams hardly survive in the fast pitches of Australia or Africa or even England. Pakistan is doing really well though I have to say, considering they don't have any teams touring them. Yet maintaining a ranking

Ya it is true but even then Pakistan is not a constant team they are always giving surprise in the game, like in last test game they collapsed in second innings not able to chase the 200+ runs , that is why you cannot tell about pakistan players when they will choke.

Like how Asian teams are not able to play in fast pitches same Australia , england and other teams are not able to play in Asian Spin tracks they are also lossing the series. It only means that all teams are great in home grounds
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

It is not entirely true as India has played  matches and won in England and Australia and they have the best record outside the continent when you compare the teams in Asia and Pakistan is playing in neutral pitches in the UAE and was winning matches and so is the reason they are ranked higher .Every team is strong when they are playing in their home ground  so there is nothing surprising about it.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:48:42 PM

It is not entirely true as India has played  matches and won in England and Australia and they have the best record outside the continent when you compare the teams in Asia and Pakistan is playing in neutral pitches in the UAE and was winning matches and so is the reason they are ranked higher .Every team is strong when they are playing in their home ground  so there is nothing surprising about it.

To be honest India have not won many matches in Australia only 5 test matches since they started playing in Australia in 1947/48 and like I said since that time they have only won 5 test matches which is poor. They have never won a test series in Australia where as Australia has won 4 test series playing in India with a few drawn test series as well. So I can see where some people are coming from when they say that Asian teams can't play well on fast pitches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: