Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587793 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

As expected England won the match in the end even though they lost 6 wickets and the problem was that the West Indies captain had no choice and had to use the spinners to take that seventh wicket and when Root played down their last two overs then it was game over as they completed their overs.If West Indies had the capability to take one more wicket then we would have seen a different result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:37:18 PM

As expected England won the match in the end even though they lost 6 wickets and the problem was that the West Indies captain had no choice and had to use the spinners to take that seventh wicket and when Root played down their last two overs then it was game over as they completed their overs.If West Indies had the capability to take one more wicket then we would have seen a different result.

Joe Root is a key player for England and he has proved it once again under pressure it was a great 7th wicket partnership which made a difference and if WI would have managed to get one more break through then it would be more interesting to see what would be the result but England were always favorite to win the match and they successfully did it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:54:39 PM

Just like I thought that Australia would bat all day on day two against India. But right now I would say Australia are just in front in this test match and not because they have a lead of 48 runs but because they were able to last a full day without getting bowled out on this pitch in tough conditions that suite the home team. Shaun Marsh batted well in the middle order like I said he would perform better at then opening the batting as I think he is a much better player in the middle order and he proved me right by making 60 runs in tough conditions. If Australia can at least get a 100+ run lead then it will be very difficult for India to get a big lead in the match as they would then need to make 300+ runs on this pitch. They can achieve this as we all know they have a good batting line up so Australia really need a 100+ run lead even 150+ run lead if they are to win this test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:38:38 AM

Just like I thought that Australia would bat all day on day two against India. But right now I would say Australia are just in front in this test match and not because they have a lead of 48 runs but because they were able to last a full day without getting bowled out on this pitch in tough conditions that suite the home team. Shaun Marsh batted well in the middle order like I said he would perform better at then opening the batting as I think he is a much better player in the middle order and he proved me right by making 60 runs in tough conditions. If Australia can at least get a 100+ run lead then it will be very difficult for India to get a big lead in the match as they would then need to make 300+ runs on this pitch. They can achieve this as we all know they have a good batting line up so Australia really need a 100+ run lead even 150+ run lead if they are to win this test match.

But I don't think today they will add another 100 runs on this pitch. It looks like Indian's plan backfired them because this new team of players are not so good in playing test matches on these spin pitches. So they prepared the pitch to suit for their bowlers but now Indian batsman not able to bat on these pitches. Today is a more crucial day for both teams. If Australia can add another 100+ runs as you said then match will belongs to them unless Indians can pick up these wickets early and put some good total then can't say anything.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

But I don't think today they will add another 100 runs on this pitch. It looks like Indian's plan backfired them because this new team of players are not so good in playing test matches on these spin pitches. So they prepared the pitch to suit for their bowlers but now Indian batsman not able to bat on these pitches. Today is a more crucial day for both teams. If Australia can add another 100+ runs as you said then match will belongs to them unless Indians can pick up these wickets early and put some good total then can't say anything.

Well so far Australia has added an extra 30 runs with out a loss of wicket and now lead by 78 runs so they are getting closer to that 100+ runs lead which is where they want to be. Wade and Strac are batting well together and India need to break this partnership soon or else they will be chasing 150+ runs just to take the lead.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:52:19 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 05:39:06 AM by soyab0007

Can anyone give me an invite to join betfair forum?
Litemit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

Well so far Australia has added an extra 30 runs with out a loss of wicket and now lead by 78 runs so they are getting closer to that 100+ runs lead which is where they want to be. Wade and Strac are batting well together and India need to break this partnership soon or else they will be chasing 150+ runs just to take the lead.
Australia all out @276 run! Ended up their innings with 87 runs lead.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Australia all out @276 run! Ended up their innings with 87 runs lead.

Yeah they lost the last 3 wickets quick once Strac went out. Now it's up to India to pile on the runs and get passed Australia's 87 run lead which they are doing well at the moment. India have come out firing scoring 14 runs off the first 2 overs of the 2nd innings. Now we have a test match on our hands and will be great to watch to see which team will come out on top.

soyab0007

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

Few quick wickets for aussie and game is over
soyab0007

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

It looked as if India were off to a very good start, but Australia have pulled things back in the last hour of the session. Rahul was batting so well and the Aussies found it tough to beat his defences and that is when skipper Steven Smith took it upon himself with a bit of brilliance in the field. A flying grab to the right after introducing O'Keefe right after the drinks break saw Rahul walk back.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:28:48 AM

Virat has just forgotten how to play and every time getting out at an LBW is disappointing even though the umpire also was not completely sure of the decision. Australia are trying their best to restrict India below 200 runs but I just hope Pujara and Rahane manage to put up a good partnership of atleast 50-75 runs. This match already has a decided winner and it all seems to get over tomorrow.

It looked as if India were off to a very good start, but Australia have pulled things back in the last hour of the session. Rahul was batting so well and the Aussies found it tough to beat his defences and that is when skipper Steven Smith took it upon himself with a bit of brilliance in the field. A flying grab to the right after introducing O'Keefe right after the drinks break saw Rahul walk back.

Rahul was splendid in this match. First 90 and now 51 when the entire team of his left the crease with runs below 20. I hope they retain him from now on and give him a chance to play in every game.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

Virat has just forgotten how to play and every time getting out at an LBW is disappointing even though the umpire also was not completely sure of the decision. Australia are trying their best to restrict India below 200 runs but I just hope Pujara and Rahane manage to put up a good partnership of atleast 50-75 runs. This match already has a decided winner and it all seems to get over tomorrow.

Rahul was splendid in this match. First 90 and now 51 when the entire team of his left the crease with runs below 20. I hope they retain him from now on and give him a chance to play in every game.
Yeah this is 4th straight innings Virat has failed to score but he will comeback soon to his good form , today he was just unlucky . Pujara is a great test player and he can do anything but still I feel India won't be able to win this match unless they give 300 + target for Aussies , anything below that Aussies will be able to chase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:55:39 PM

Yeah this is 4th straight innings Virat has failed to score but he will comeback soon to his good form , today he was just unlucky . Pujara is a great test player and he can do anything but still I feel India won't be able to win this match unless they give 300 + target for Aussies , anything below that Aussies will be able to chase.
Pujara batting looks like same Rahul Dravid batting. He is perfect test cricket player. He is playing safe batting in this innings. Atleast he wants 1 or 2 big partnership to save India in this test match. If he fails tomorrow, then Aus will win this match easily. But India makes 250+ runs target this match will become interesting. I am not sure who will win this match.
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Pujara batting looks like same Rahul Dravid batting. He is perfect test cricket player. He is playing safe batting in this innings. Atleast he wants 1 or 2 big partnership to save India in this test match. If he fails tomorrow, then Aus will win this match easily. But India makes 250+ runs target this match will become interesting. I am not sure who will win this match.

250+ runs would not be enough to win the match as Australia also have a lead of 89 runs I guess so in that case it would be good to score around 350 or more to win the match and it will totally depend on the first session of tomorrow if Pujara and Rahane build up a good partnership then it can be achieved but if India looses early wicket tomorrow then it will hard to achieve good score.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

India is fighting to come back into the game as they have a lead of 126 runs at the moment and with Rahane and Pujara in the crease they could build a good total and if they can get to a lead of 250 runs then it could be a competitive match as it will be difficult for them to chase a score above 250 in the fourth innings.
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

India is fighting to come back into the game as they have a lead of 126 runs at the moment and with Rahane and Pujara in the crease they could build a good total and if they can get to a lead of 250 runs then it could be a competitive match as it will be difficult for them to chase a score above 250 in the fourth innings.

Yeah pitch will get more slower in fourth innings so if India manages to achieve the score around 250 to 300 then it will be a competitive total and with some quality spinners in side India can defend that total very easily so lets how this partnership goes from now.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

India have managed a great turnaround on day 3 of the test match. Given the way they played in the first innings, people expected them to get out quickly. Now they have a fighting chance of winning this match and catching up in this series.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:01:30 PM

India have managed a great turnaround on day 3 of the test match. Given the way they played in the first innings, people expected them to get out quickly. Now they have a fighting chance of winning this match and catching up in this series.
Now I also thinking India is have very fair chance to win this match because two set batsmen on crease and they need just 100 to 125+ for chance of win this match if some one from these stay for long time then its not big problem for them as they still have three good All Rounders to come very good fight back by India with the help of Jadeja K Rahul and Pujara all done very good Kohli still under pressure as gone very cheaply in fourth inning consecutively against Aussies
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

Now I also thinking India is have very fair chance to win this match because two set batsmen on crease and they need just 100 to 125+ for chance of win this match if some one from these stay for long time then its not big problem for them as they still have three good All Rounders to come very good fight back by India with the help of Jadeja K Rahul and Pujara all done very good Kohli still under pressure as gone very cheaply in fourth inning consecutively against Aussies
I dont think India stand a chance in winning the match. Even if the batsmen are set, If India loses a wicket or two in the next 100 runs made, it will be easy for the Australians to chase down the score since India's first innings score was too low. Current partnership between Pujara and Rahane is of 93 runs. I'd be surprised if they make it together for a partnership of 160-165.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

I dont think India stand a chance in winning the match. Even if the batsmen are set, If India loses a wicket or two in the next 100 runs made, it will be easy for the Australians to chase down the score since India's first innings score was too low. Current partnership between Pujara and Rahane is of 93 runs. I'd be surprised if they make it together for a partnership of 160-165.

I think India is in with a good chance however they need to at least make 250+ run lead if they are to win this test match. The pitch is playing a lot better now for the batsman as day 3 it looked like it was playing like a day 1 pitch for the batsman. There is still a lot in the pitch for the spinners so I think Australia later today should open the bowling with a pace bowler and a spinner at the other end. I think it's good to see India fight back as they were down and out from the 1st test match and now that they have got their fighting spirt back they can really challenge Australia to win this test match. At the moment I would say India are just in front and today will be a huge day for both teams.

Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: