Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572414 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:56:50 PM

It´s true, those attacks just backfire. Create sympathy for the one being attacked, especially for a teflon guy like Trump.

Trump supporters, much like religious people, are blinded by their delusion
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

It´s true, those attacks just backfire. Create sympathy for the one being attacked, especially for a teflon guy like Trump.

Trump supporters, much like religious people, are blinded by their delusion

Your brother is not delusional.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

And this fellow has a plausible reason why:

Quote from: Damon Linker
How the GOP stupidly enabled a Donald Trump 'comeback'

Remember when Donald Trump was losing?

If you blinked, you might have missed it.

It started during last Thursday's debate, continued through the muddled results of Saturday's caucuses and primaries, and lasted until, oh, around the time that news outlets began calling Mississippi for Trump a few minutes after the polls closed in the state on Tuesday night.

Now that Trump's march to the nomination appears to be back on track with decisive victories in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii, it's worth pausing for a moment to assess just what went wrong with the #NeverTrump movement. Why has it done so little to alter the shape of the race? How has Trump managed to stay on top through the unrelenting critical coverage of the past week?

A good part of the answer lies in the distinctive defects of the messengers. In just about every case, those leading the charge against Trump lack the credibility to make the kill....

http://www.theweek.com/articles/611489/how-gop-stupidly-enabled-donald-trump-comeback

tl;dr: the most prominent Republican figures leading the charge against Donald Trump are easy to describe as compromised in one way or another. Thus, because of their pasts, they end up playing into Mr. Trump's hands.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

It started during last Thursday's debate, continued through the muddled results of Saturday's caucuses and primaries, and lasted until, oh, around the time that news outlets began calling Mississippi for Trump a few minutes after the polls closed in the state on Tuesday night.

Now that Trump's march to the nomination appears to be back on track with decisive victories in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii, it's worth pausing for a moment to assess just what went wrong with the #NeverTrump movement. Why has it done so little to alter the shape of the race? How has Trump managed to stay on top through the unrelenting critical coverage of the past week?

A good part of the answer lies in the distinctive defects of the messengers. In just about every case, those leading the charge against Trump lack the credibility to make the kill....

http://www.theweek.com/articles/611489/how-gop-stupidly-enabled-donald-trump-comeback

tl;dr: the most prominent Republican figures leading the charge against Donald Trump are easy to describe as compromised in one way or another. Thus, because of their pasts, they end up playing into Mr. Trump's hands.

They (have created) a semi perpetual motion machine, boosting TRUMP.... For them to win is to not play the game and stop feeding the machine... But they are too deep in it.

(edit)

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:16:21 PM

Exactly. As Trump himself put it; it´s not for everyone to be a scumbag...I guess he used a more polite word but the meaning is the same.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:25:36 PM

Mark Zuckerberg, Tech Leaders Urge Supreme Court to Open U.S. Labor Market To Illegals

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and a coalition of tech and business leaders are joining the administration’s call for the Supreme Court to “unfreeze” President Barack Obama’s 2014 executive-amnesty programs.

In an amicus brief filed with the Supreme Court and released Tuesday by FWD.us, a Zuckerberg-founded immigration advocacy group, more than 60 tech business leaders say that Obama’s executive amnesty programs are essential to a stable national workforce.

“By clarifying its enforcement priorities and giving certain low-priority undocumented immigrants the opportunity to obtain temporary work authorization, the federal government can help stabilize labor supplies in these, and many other, industries, thereby reducing labor shortages and spurring economic growth,” the brief reads in part.

The Supreme Court is slated to hear oral arguments on Obama’s 2014 executive amnesty programs — which would provide pseudo-legal status and work permits to millions of illegal immigrants — next month. Texas and 25 additional states have challenged the executive amnesty in court and have so far been successful in preventing the programs from moving forward in lower courts.

Democrats in Congress also filed an amicus brief on behalf of the administration’s actions on Tuesday.

Republicans and the states challenging the administration’s actions have argued that the executive amnesty programs represent an unconstitutional overreach of executive power that burdens states with excess expenses.

House Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) announced last week that the House will soon vote on whether the House will fill an amicus brief in opposition to the programs.

“The House will vote on whether to file an amicus brief in Supreme Court opposing the president’s executive amnesty,” Ryan told reporters. “This is a very extraordinary step. In fact, it has never been done before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/09/mark-zuckerberg-tech-leaders-urge-supreme-court-to-open-u-s-labor-market-to-illegals/

----------------------------------------------
Globalists in action, against the US.

VOTE TRUMP!

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:47:50 PM

Still Report #690 - Riot @ Convention to Stop Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmJ6TsIc4CU&feature=share

------------------------------------
Stay safe, TRUMP supporters, a storm of violence is coming...

galdur

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:05:16 PM

Well, this sounds freakin scary...Bill Still clip:

------------------------------------------------------

Published on Mar 8, 2016
A supporter of Marco Rubio, sent out the following tweet last Thursday:
[insert tweet]
“Let me explain something. If having a riot on the convention floor in Cleveland prevents Trump from the nomination, pass me the fire bomb.”
Hollow threat? Unfortunately, probably not! Felony, probably yes.
Today a Black Lives Matter - organizer -- named Ashley Yates – posted a chilling diagram entitled: “Resist: Necessary Clothing and Accessories” in both English and Arabic.
[insert]
The implication is plain. The BLM folks plan on joining forces with existing jihadists in the U.S. and Canada to attack the convention. Their purpose is to try to knock out their primary adversary among the presidential candidates – Donald Trump. They would like nothing better than to recreate the same riot scene outside the 1972 Democratic convention in Chicago – only worse.
Listed as Necessary Clothing and Equipment is a lid of a pot:
“You can use as a shield when the State Security beats you or shoots rubber bullets.”
Or:
“Spray paint so that if the authorities attack us, we con spray paint the visors of their helmets and the windshields of the armored trucks, blocking their vision….”
You may have noticed that the Black Lives Matter folk are sending increasing numbers of its disrupters to Trump rallies. Of course you aren’t seeing this at rallies of other candidates; and that – in itself - says something.
I’m still reporting from Washington, good day.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:45:54 PM

Trump Backed Out of a Debate With Bernie Sanders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqLbpLCw4Vw

This is interesting and I had not heard about it before.  I would guess that Trump has enough people from the republican party attacking him and doesn't want the democrats to pile on.  I would love to have seen that debate because I want those two to win their parties nominations.
galdur

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

I listened to much of Trump´s news conference last night. Outstanding performance as far as I´m concerned, 10/10. He´s a master.

More from Bill Still

Still Report #691 - Trump's Amazing News Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0sirepPTg

Moloch

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:22:17 PM

This is interesting and I had not heard about it before.  I would guess that Trump has enough people from the republican party attacking him and doesn't want the democrats to pile on.  I would love to have seen that debate because I want those two to win their parties nominations.

Don't worry, you will get 6+ months of Trump vs Bernie debates  Grin
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:29:10 PM

Well, this sounds freakin scary...Bill Still clip:

------------------------------------------------------

Published on Mar 8, 2016
A supporter of Marco Rubio, sent out the following tweet last Thursday:
[insert tweet]
“Let me explain something. If having a riot on the convention floor in Cleveland prevents Trump from the nomination, pass me the fire bomb.”...

Wait, so there's a convention WITHOUT a riot?
galdur

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:36:16 PM

There seems to be a compromise in the wings. Brokered convention... meet the new candidate Mirx Dollary Clump.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:50:42 PM

Don't worry, you will get 6+ months of Trump vs Bernie debates  Grin

So do you think Bernie Sanders is going to make a come back and win the nomination?  I guess he would have to win a lot of the big states coming up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:05:01 AM

I hear that Carly Fiorina is "horrified" by Trump and is endorsing Ted Cruz.  Maybe Trump isn't so bad if Fiorina doesn't like him.
galdur

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:28:08 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 01:02:40 AM by galdur

I hear that Carly Fiorina is "horrified" by Trump and is endorsing Ted Cruz.  Maybe Trump isn't so bad if Fiorina doesn't like him.

Yeah yeah, it´s getting to be so that nobody likes Trump and everybody is horrified by him except the common man. Main Street always knows best.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the Common Man (Aaron Copeland)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJBNZ4i4Yc

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:49:18 AM

I listened to much of Trump´s news conference last night. Outstanding performance as far as I´m concerned, 10/10. He´s a master.

More from Bill Still

Still Report #691 - Trump's Amazing News Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0sirepPTg

FOX News Gained 700,000 Viewers for Trump Victory Speech – Lost One Million Viewers When It was Over

Donald Trump bragged about his wine, his water and his steaks during his “Super Tuesday 2” primary night news conference. Based on early ratings data from Nielsen, he can add another feather to his cap: his ratings.

Trump’s presser dominated cable news coverage on Fox News, CNN and MSNBC during the 9 p.m. hour, and the ratings reflect that. All told, an average of 8.8 million viewers were watching one of those three channels during the 9 p.m. hour. Compare that to an average of 7.4 million people watching during the 8 p.m. hour and 7.3 million people watching during the 10 p.m. hour.

Fox News added 700,000 viewers in the 9 p.m. hour (for a total of 4.24 million viewers) compared to 8 p.m. and lost more than 1 million viewers in the 10 p.m. hour. CNN added 500,000 viewers from 8 to 9 p.m. (2.97 million viewers) and lost more than 300,000 at 10 p.m. MSNBC gained more than 100,000 viewers in the 9 p.m. hour (1.65 million viewers) compared to 8 p.m., and lost 100,000 in the 10 p.m. hour.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/donald-trump-appearance-tops-cable-news-220510

Grin

Moloch

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:03:42 AM

The world applauded when Trump contracts HIV in Sacha Baron Cohen's new movie "The Brothers Grimsby"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kodKi7jJsc
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:56:25 AM

The world applauded when Trump contracts HIV in Sacha Baron Cohen's new movie "The Brothers Grimsby"

A lot of people applauded too, when gays were dying of AIDS in the 80s... Maybe you were not born yet.

Moloch

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:20:55 AM

A lot of people applauded too, when gays were dying of AIDS in the 80s... Maybe you were not born yet.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: