Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:49:12 PM

i always thought BFL was an acronym for Big Fucking Losses.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:54:22 PM

45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

Inaba is always ABC.  No pre-ordered asics will be in your hand for a price significantly less then the market price for those asics at the time of delivery.  Avalon batch 1 was the only fluke and that's because obviously it was 1st and revolutionary.  Everything else after from BFL to HF will follow that rule.  Take everything any asic company claims with a grain of salt.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

Utter bullshit. Even a tiny load can destroy electronic equipment. Even a static discharge. Never seen the anti static wrist bands your employees hopefully use? Static electricity discharges can easily exceed 10000V. But you think such discharge can burn through a USB wire?

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your BFL forums with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it (you can read and understand advanced concepts beyond the kindergarten level, right?  I'm not so sure.).  Until then, just sit back, relax and keep your little bib on to keep the spittle from soaking into your shirt.  Seriously... think before you post.  Try it just once in your life, see how it works out. 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:46:21 PM

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it

Oh I did. And other threads too. You dont have to be an EE to figure out what happened:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/5295-throw-away-your-bfl-single-power-supply-hazardous.html

You guys are shipping fucking dangerous PSU's that are almost certainly illegal too. But instead of tackling that issue you have nothing better to do than make braindead comments about how its impossible that 120V would travel through a USB cable and insulting everyone on every board.

Some COO you are.

wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

Yet, you're still behind on shipping 5 months.... when are you going to catch up? That's right, you aren't because you've already started your next prorder scam.
Last shipping update:

Jalapenos 5 gh/s: June 7, 2013

Little Singles 25 gh/s and 30 Upgrades: Aug 25, 2013

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
fractal02

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:16:34 PM

Yet, you're still behind on shipping 5 months.... when are you going to catch up? That's right, you aren't because you've already started your next prorder scam.
Last shipping update:

Man...you are truly outdated...or a liar...

Josh have Pros and cons but i pretty hate liar shit like most of the pathetic/pathological trolls.

Come with strong argument or go home.
Dealazer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 09:21:30 PM

Butter Fly Labs apparently filled the orders of FPGA's and it would sertainly not take long for stupid people to invest more into real expensive units arriving in March?, and it would certainly be a good business too extensively fill the first order, and not too fill the order of second delivery that started in November, this really stinks, but I really must say they can deliver, but it's real risky if they apparently get orders of 30M or apparently more, and then decide to not fill the request of orders, profit would be high enough to drive price of Bitcoin up or real much down, even for orders not filled it would take Bitcoin to go sky high in value, cause difficulty would not be stateable higher the first months when people should actually get the shipment.

So be aware that March would be an special speculative month for Bitcoin. It will raise or fall dramaticly in value if orders are fullfilled or not.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:29:06 PM

Last shipping update:

Man...you are truly outdated...or a liar...

Josh have Pros and cons but i pretty hate liar shit like most of the pathetic/pathological trolls.

Come with strong argument or go home.

Since the title didn't say all caught up, or anything like that, didn't read it. Last one that had a shipping report was just days before that and is exactly what I quoted. Only problem with jalapenos shipping in the next few days, is that really the next few days, or BFL trademarked, shipping in two weeks?

Where are the lies, I mean updates, on the monarch at ?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:17:49 PM

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

Utter bullshit. Even a tiny load can destroy electronic equipment. Even a static discharge. Never seen the anti static wrist bands your employees hopefully use? Static electricity discharges can easily exceed 10000V. But you think such discharge can burn through a USB wire?

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your BFL forums with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it (you can read and understand advanced concepts beyond the kindergarten level, right?  I'm not so sure.).  Until then, just sit back, relax and keep your little bib on to keep the spittle from soaking into your shirt.  Seriously... think before you post.  Try it just once in your life, see how it works out.  

I dont think so!
You've been voted the numero UNO (number #1) for the least reliable ASIC company (the Voters dont Lie BUT you DO!).
Vote for the least reliable ASIC  company?
 Cointerra  5 (1.7%)
Kncminer  10 (3.4%)
Hashfast  10 (3.4%)
BUTTERFLY LABs  224 (76.7%)
Terrahash  15 (5.1%)
Avalon  28 (9.6%)
Please keep on voting dont let butterfly labs or Inaba lie to you!
Heres the link so please vote.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323857.msg3794321#msg3794321
Thank you

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Perkaly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:23:55 PM

have any one try refund after 90 days?
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:38:56 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 12:36:34 AM by LittleD

have any one try refund after 90 days?

Hope it works out for you bro Smiley  Sad

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:47:08 AM

Josh Zerlan what would your mother think about the way you act in public? I hope you don't kiss her with that mouth!

Kiss her with that mouth?  I'm sure he sucks "her" dick with that mouth.
mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:23:48 AM

so glad I didn't waste my time ordering from there.
uncelestial

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:03:40 AM

Butter Fly Labs apparently filled the orders of FPGA's and it would sertainly not take long for stupid people to invest more into real expensive units arriving in March?, and it would certainly be a good business too extensively fill the first order, and not too fill the order of second delivery that started in November, this really stinks, but I really must say they can deliver, but it's real risky if they apparently get orders of 30M or apparently more, and then decide to not fill the request of orders, profit would be high enough to drive price of Bitcoin up or real much down, even for orders not filled it would take Bitcoin to go sky high in value, cause difficulty would not be stateable higher the first months when people should actually get the shipment.

So be aware that March would be an special speculative month for Bitcoin. It will raise or fall dramaticly in value if orders are fullfilled or not.
Actually I think that difficulty in mining is all that would be affected if the mining system were flooded with multi-TH/s machines. The price of BTC is just a function of what a willing buyer of BTC will pay on a fiat exchange.
AustenN

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:20:18 AM

I was also extremely close to buying one! Super glade I went with my ASIC erupter.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:34:57 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 09:55:10 AM by Puppet

Yes, true, everything you spew is utter bullshit.  Seriously, take 5 seconds out of your constant inane babble, stop drooling all over your keyboard and actually read the thread and try to understand it

Oh I did. And other threads too. You dont have to be an EE to figure out what happened:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/5295-throw-away-your-bfl-single-power-supply-hazardous.html

You guys are shipping fucking dangerous PSU's that are almost certainly illegal too. But instead of tackling that issue you have nothing better to do than make braindead comments about how its impossible that 120V would travel through a USB cable and insulting everyone on every board.

Some COO you are.

Just today, 5 BFL customers reporting their PSU died, killing their miner in the process:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/jalapeno-single-sc-support/6643-jalapeno-power-brick-died-usb-port-now-killed.html

Several more stories here, with power trips and even sparks reported from the USB  port:
"only just touched the port without even inserting and several bright sparks arced from the USB cable to the iMac"
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/jalapeno-single-sc-support/5989-safety-issue-jalapeno-causing-power-trips-sparking-usb-port.html

You think those were 12V arcs Josh? Yet strangely, not one reported their USB cable actually melted. But Im the moron right?

BTW no one seems able to get through to CS for an RMA, I guess that couldnt have anything to do with they COO being preoccupied with insulting people on other forums. A man in your function must prioritize.

edit: despite the broken english, this message is pretty darn crystal clear I think:

Problem is in power sources because besides regular output DC 13V 6A (as writen on bottom) passes through also part of AC from power grid. In Czech rep. we have 230V AC in grid and between DC output connector of powers ource and grounding pole in outlet was about 110V AC so about half voltage came through and was grounded by USB ports and ground wire in my PC PSU!!!
Lucky me that PC, three Jalapenos and also three Lancelot miners wasn't fried by these shity power sources...

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/jalapeno-single-sc-support/6213-my-circuit-breakers-keep-tripping-while-i-connected-my-5-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html#post66627

110V on the USB ground. Where did we hear that before? No molten wires though. Now go tell your customers they are morons Josh, thats what you do best.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:54:41 AM

110V on the USB ground. Where did we hear that before? No molten wires though. Now go tell your customers they are morons Josh, thats what you do best.

The customers aren't morons, it's just you.  Check the mirror.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:57:12 AM

Ah yes, no substance, only ad hominems. Tell me Josh, do you still maintain its impossible your customers measure 110V on their USB ports?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 10:02:28 AM

Ah yes, no substance, only ad hominems. Tell me Josh, do you still maintain its impossible your customers measure 110V on their USB ports?

Only because you are so pathetic, you're not really worth anything more than that.

To answer you question: No and I've never maintained that... but again, you're too stupid to understand that I suppose.  Reading comprehension is a real trial for you, isn't it?

But lets talk about ad hominem attacks... I wonder who started it.  

Oh look, it was you!

Josh shows his intimate understanding of Ohm's law

Please, go ahead and cry some more when someone makes a mean at you after you act like a complete tool.  Waaaaaa.  Looks like our conversation is done, you are unable to hold an intelligent one.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:09:36 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 10:24:29 AM by Puppet

I may not be a match for your ability to insult people, but my reading comprehension is just fine josh.

'There's no way a USB cable would support 120v, it would melt almost instantly the minute it touched anything.'

No amount of context makes that statement remotely correct. And in this case the context was that the guy actually measured 120V on the USB ground, he made no claims about any load. When I pointed out how ridiculous your statement was,  you "clarified"

'The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.'

Which is no more correct than your first statement, as common sense and basic knowledge of EE and ground loops would tell you, and as indicated by countless posts on your support forum. Your life threateningly shoddy PSUs are leaking 120V through the ground and to the USB, in many cases frying the electronics and tripping circuits, exactly as claimed in the first post you dismissed as impossible. So now its no longer impossible, or did I misread that too?
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: