April 27, 2024, 08:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843547 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:06:58 AM

so bittrex open market now?

Nope not yet !! thats up to Bittrex when they have updated themselves , you just have to keep an eye on Bittrex!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:10:42 AM

hi all ...

what are the procedures ( and no im not a newbie in compiling - i just am a little lost at the moment with the source ) to compile a qt wallet in fedora 23 x64 ...

i see no form of .pro file to compile from ...

a brief outline would be very helpful ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:12:39 AM

hi all ...

what are the procedures ( and no im not a newbie in compiling - i just am a little lost at the moment with the source ) to compile a qt wallet in fedora 23 x64 ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

you should be able to install the dependencies (as listed in the readme) and then run the compile commands (./autogen.sh && ./configure && make)

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:22:41 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

you should be able to install the dependencies (as listed in the readme) and then run the compile commands (./autogen.sh && ./configure && make)

yes - and the daemon compiled nicely ... tanx ...

but the qt wallet is what im after ...

there seems to be no project file in the source for me to build ...

so i was wondering where ( or moreover - how ) a qt wallet can be compiled here ... if at all ...

if qt is NOT part of the compilation procedure - how would i compile a gui wallet from the source ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:26:56 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

so i was wondering where ( or moreover - how ) a qt wallet can be compiled here ... if at all ...

if qt is NOT part of the compilation procedure - how would i compile a gui wallet from the source ...

#crysx

it didnt create a VERGE-qt in the /src/qt directory like it says it does on the readme?

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

#crysx

it didnt create a VERGE-qt in the /src/qt directory like it says it does on the readme?

nup - it didnt mate ...

though the compile went through flawlessly - there is no verge qt file in there ...

#crysx

Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:07:48 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

#crysx

nup - it didnt mate ...

though the compile went through flawlessly - there is no verge qt file in there ...

#crysx

re-run the ./configure command and pay attention to what it is saying. it will tell you if the GUI is going to be compiled or not (and if not, why)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:25:31 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

#crysx

nup - it didnt mate ...

#crysx

are you sure? if the compile went flawlessly, then you have a VERGE-qt file in your /verge/src/qt folder. (not the /src/ folder where the daemon VERGEd is)

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:44:07 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

#crysx

nup - it didnt mate ...

#crysx

re-run the ./configure command and pay attention to what it is saying. it will tell you if the GUI is going to be compiled or not (and if not, why)

hi fuzzbawls ...

nice to see you around Smiley ...

i have - and it finds the qt files - just refuses to compile the qt wallet ...

ill look over it again - but i cannot see where it says anything about compiling a qt wallet in the configure ...

#crysx

Fuzzbawls

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:47:11 AM

I'm always around...

Anyways, the build process with autotools is quite verbose in its output, it won't just silently fail to do something
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:50:17 AM

hi all ...

tanx in advance ...

#crysx

#crysx

nup - it didnt mate ...

#crysx

are you sure? if the compile went flawlessly, then you have a VERGE-qt file in your /verge/src/qt folder. (not the /src/ folder where the daemon VERGEd is)

yes - i am sure ...

please dont let this newbie account fool you - i am having issues with my account ( hero almost legendary - chrysophylax profile ) that the bct people are taking their time to look at and reset so i can get my profile back ...

i know how to compile and have been doing for a long time now ... for other wallets as well as my own coins ...

this one is stumping me ... it is NOT pushing a qt wallet into the directory where it should - and it seems the daemon is the only thing it is creating ...

cloned the git - and compiled ... VERGEd but no VERGE-qt wallet ...

i can use it as a daemon anyway - but i prefer to have the pretty pictures and looks of the wallet Wink ...

ill clean the compile and start over again - and see what it does this time ... ill also keep an eye out for the suggestion fuzzbawls made with the ./configure output and see if anything looks awry ...

but i can guarantee - that if it compiled the daemon - then there is something else happening here thats stopping the qt wallet ...

ill try in a few minutes ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:54:57 AM

I'm always around...

Anyways, the build process with autotools is quite verbose in its output, it won't just silently fail to do something

hahaha ...

then you havent been bamboozled by the redhat team as yet ...

im a 'rhel guy' - and let me tell you that there is nothing that these guys would luv more than to add more 'red tape' ( pardon the red pun ) to their distro ... bloody fools ...

but its what i know - and im guessing its something to do with it ...

and before anyone suggests - NO! ... i wont go debian based ubuntu ... all my ststems are rhel based and i wont spend the next 2.5weeks reorganizing and redesigning the servers and workstations and especially thefarm ... Tongue ...

will get to the bottom of it ...

just need to locate what it is thats missing from the compile structure that is causing this part to skip ... if in fact the qt part is processed at all ...

#crysx

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:59:34 AM

I'm always around...

hahaha ...

im a 'rhel guy' - and let me tell you that there is nothing that these guys would luv more than to add more 'red tape' ( pardon the red pun ) to their distro ... bloody fools ...

and before anyone suggests - NO! ... i wont go debian based ubuntu ... all my ststems are rhel based and i wont spend the next 2.5weeks reorganizing and redesigning the servers and workstations and especially thefarm ... Tongue ...

just need to locate what it is thats missing from the compile structure that is causing this part to skip ... if in fact the qt part is processed at all ...

#crysx

if you see something that is fedora specific holding it back, feel free to make a pull request that fixes the build for fedora use on our repo. (just please make it fedora conditional, so it doesn't break the build, pull requests are auto-tested by travis-ci builder)

the very last lines after make it complete should tell you exactly what happened.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

I'm always around...

hahaha ...

#crysx

if you see something that is fedora specific holding it back, feel free to make a pull request that fixes the build for fedora use on our repo. (just please make it fedora conditional, so it doesn't break the build, pull requests are auto-tested by travis-ci builder)

the very last lines after make it complete should tell you exactly what happened.

tanx ...

ill do what i can on my end - but possibly not tonight ( adelaide - south australia - australia ) ...

i appreciate all the help also guys ...

tanx ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:06:24 AM

hehehe ...

guess what ive found ... ill try and rectify this soon ...

Code:
checking for SSL... yes
checking for CRYPTO... yes
checking for PROTOBUF... no
configure: WARNING: libprotobuf not found; bitcoin-qt frontend will not be built
checking whether to build VERGEd... yes
checking whether to build VERGE Core GUI... no (Qt)

event though its installed - its the x64 version ... should the x32 version be installed also? ...

tanx guys ...

edit - wait up ... i just realized i dont have the protobuf development headers installed ... installing now and will post results ...

#crysx

BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

I'm always around...

hahaha ...

#crysx

tanx ...

ill do what i can on my end - but possibly not tonight ( adelaide - south australia - australia ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Another Awesome Aussie !!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:28:42 AM

ok ... so ...

Code:
checking for SSL... yes
checking for PROTOBUF... yes
checking for QR... yes
checking for protoc... /usr/bin/protoc
checking for QT... yes
checking for QT_TEST... yes
checking for QT_DBUS... yes
checking for moc-qt4... /usr/bin/moc-qt4
checking for uic-qt4... /usr/bin/uic-qt4
checking for rcc-qt4... no
checking for rcc4... no
checking for rcc... /usr/bin/rcc
checking for lrelease-qt4... /usr/bin/lrelease-qt4
checking for lupdate-qt4... /usr/bin/lupdate-qt4
checking whether to build VERGE Core GUI... yes (Qt4)
checking if ccache should be used... yes
checking if wallet should be enabled... yes

now ./configure reports its happy with the dependencies it requires for the build - i notice its only qt4 that it picks up - instead of qt5 ...

i have both installed in fedora 23 x64 ( with fedora the command is qmake-qt4 / qmake-qt5 for project ( .pro ) files - and all dependencies are required for both qt versions ) - so the question remains - how can i force qt5 to be used? ... its not too much of an issue unless certain features cannot be displayed properly without qt5 - so ive compiled anyway ...

hey presto - VERGE-qt appears in the src/qt directory ...

installing it into the system ( yes - i have very meticulous procedures for this also ) and running it seems to be very smooth and i must admit - even with qt4 - its a nice looking wallet ...

syncing and working ...

i appreciate all your help guys ... so there is no need for any changes ( pull requests ) to the code - just a comment in the section of the readme to state that the 'other' development headers need to be installed also in the fedora 23 x64 / x32 distro ...

the protobuf-devel-2.6.1-2.fc23.x86_64 is NOT required with the compilation of those wallets that i have compiled here ( and there are many ) - as they usually come with a project ( .pro ) file in the root of the code ... though this is a very good lesson taught to watch out for in future for me ...

once again - tanx guys ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:32:05 AM

I'm always around...

hahaha ...

#crysx

tanx ...

tanx ...

#crysx

hahaha ...

you are a funny ( but also awesome ) guy ...

Wink ...

#crysx

BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:36:33 AM

I'm always around...

hahaha ...

#crysx

tanx ...

tanx ...

#crysx

hahaha ...

you are a funny ( but also awesome ) guy ...

Wink ...

#crysx

Live in beautiful downtown Busselton WA!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Fuzzbawls

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:36:53 AM

ok ... so ...

Code:
checking for SSL... yes
checking for PROTOBUF... yes
checking for QR... yes
checking for protoc... /usr/bin/protoc
checking for QT... yes
checking for QT_TEST... yes
checking for QT_DBUS... yes
checking for moc-qt4... /usr/bin/moc-qt4
checking for uic-qt4... /usr/bin/uic-qt4
checking for rcc-qt4... no
checking for rcc4... no
checking for rcc... /usr/bin/rcc
checking for lrelease-qt4... /usr/bin/lrelease-qt4
checking for lupdate-qt4... /usr/bin/lupdate-qt4
checking whether to build VERGE Core GUI... yes (Qt4)
checking if ccache should be used... yes
checking if wallet should be enabled... yes

now ./configure reports its happy with the dependencies it requires for the build - i notice its only qt4 that it picks up - instead of qt5 ...

i have both installed in fedora 23 x64 ( with fedora the command is qmake-qt4 / qmake-qt5 for project ( .pro ) files - and all dependencies are required for both qt versions ) - so the question remains - how can i force qt5 to be used? ... its not too much of an issue unless certain features cannot be displayed properly without qt5 - so ive compiled anyway ...

hey presto - VERGE-qt appears in the src/qt directory ...

installing it into the system ( yes - i have very meticulous procedures for this also ) and running it seems to be very smooth and i must admit - even with qt4 - its a nice looking wallet ...

syncing and working ...

i appreciate all your help guys ... so there is no need for any changes ( pull requests ) to the code - just a comment in the section of the readme to state that the 'other' development headers need to be installed also in the fedora 23 x64 / x32 distro ...

the protobuf-devel-2.6.1-2.fc23.x86_64 is NOT required with the compilation of those wallets that i have compiled here ( and there are many ) - as they usually come with a project ( .pro ) file in the root of the code ... though this is a very good lesson taught to watch out for in future for me ...

once again - tanx guys ...

#crysx

If both qt4 and qt5 are installed, qt4 will be used by default.

./configure --with-gui=qt5

Should force it to use qt5
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: