Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233987 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:31:56 AM

When will the next round of distribution? It is necessary to get on the exchange, where there are fiat pairs, then dependence on Bitcoin's price will be less...

Look at the first post.
You don't need to be on an exchange to get part of the distribution.

because i have some blackbytes also and  i dont know what thats worth , so asked and get answered Smiley , and answer to BurtW i find this coin very difficult to handle  , if you gonna talk about NERD money definitly byteball is one of them Wink   ( no offense )

Still though, you're asking someone else to find out the value of your holdings.  I think YOU should be the one to do that.
Hell, just use the wallet and look at the bots on how to trade your blackbytes and see the ratio.

I have no respect (no offense) for someone asking people to figure out something for them.  I do respect a question if you ask how to figure it out.  Meaning, you are likely to come back in a month and ask the same question again.... 'someone, please tell me now how much my stuff is worth' followed by more people asking the same question.  So, I said to use a calculator.

Coin is easy to handle.  You have a wallet.  You control it.  Same for bitcoin.  Just like any other alt, if you want to sell it, move it to an exchange to convert.

WOW...... just WOW....

been here for few years, this is an rare questions that i ask....normaly i would go find it self out, but as i say i dont get this coin, i also had difficulty at  linking this coin to bitcoin , this was an whole new challange.

but darn what a commotion about 1 simple question..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

I have some GBytes in wallet,but when I type "hi" to the bot,he says what I will get 0 GB,because I have 0 GB balance in wallet.Is it just a bug,and I can ignore it,or I should change my GB address?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

I have some GBytes in wallet,but when I type "hi" to the bot,he says what I will get 0 GB,because I have 0 GB balance in wallet.Is it just a bug,and I can ignore it,or I should change my GB address?

You may have change addresses. See Byteball Distribution companion here:

https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php

orbis

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:03:59 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:08:04 PM by orbis

Hi, can someone tell me how to withdraw GBYTEs from Bittrex to Android wallet?
I have there 0.xxx GBYTEs but when I've tried to withdraw it to my wallet it says "The address you submitted is not valid for this coin."
Thanks for help
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

Those who are not used to read opening post I will share information about next distribution which is November 4, 2017 at 05:23 UTC. It was last updated on September 9th which means there is no change in formula as it will be just like previous distribution. I was expecting some changes but the Dev understands it better.
Trollollo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

Looks like address is linked,but looks like somehow bot can not read the balance of my wallet.I have GBytes in wallet,but if I check it on https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php it still show 0GB. Sad

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
phantailaptopbl

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:25:23 PM

An update will lauch in next month, which can help gbyte increase in November

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

If you want Byteball to succeed: USE IT! That's the best thing you can do for Byteball. Pay people in Bytes, ask to be paid in Bytes, and invite people to discover the great features of the Byteball wallet.

sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

No, I guess you have not sent the coins to the special address given in the bot. Do not worry, the address in one of yours derived from your seed. But only coins on this address are considered for the distribution. This is common beginners question. To send them to this address, just click the address in the bot and make an "send all" transaction to this address.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Looks like address is linked,but looks like somehow bot can not read the balance of my wallet.I have GBytes in wallet,but if I check it on https://byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php it still show 0GB. Sad

What's the address?   We can't help or confirm if we don't know the address and/or information up to that point.  It could be as simple as the bot not working, but easier if you give up an address to check.
Guessing you see 0 on the linked address on the above link and/or https://explorer.byteball.org/   If this is the case, then you have change addresses where your coins are actually at.

My guess is that you have been making payments and/or converting funds which means your GB is being moved around within your wallet and the bytes are not in the original address you linked.

So, if you want to be a part of the distribution, then simply send all your GB to your linked address.  That's the easiest resolve.

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

I have there 0.xxx GBYTEs but when I've tried to withdraw it to my wallet it says "The address you submitted is not valid for this coin."
Thanks for help

Guessing you typed the address in?  If so, you probably made a typo.  Oh, and letters are CaSe sentitive.

You didn't try to give a bitcoin address, did ya?  Smiley

WOW...... just WOW....

been here for few years, this is an rare questions that i ask....normaly i would go find it self out, but as i say i dont get this coin, i also had difficulty at  linking this coin to bitcoin , this was an whole new challange.

If it was a simple question, you should answered it for yourself.  I am sure you recognize that even though this thread is 730+ pages, it's 90% filled with people asking the same question, because they don't simply read the first post.  Mostly lazy people that make it to the thread without reading the very first post just to ask a question.   No offense to you as a person, but you have to realize how much wasted space is made.

I'm not sure why you don't get this coin.  It's not really different than all the others except that it's much easier to understand and deal with.  User interface is awesome.
As for linking bitcoin, there is already many youtube videos on how to do it.  I'm not sure how much easier it could be to give people free money, but yet they still want to be handheld.

I got an idea.... I could start a service of linking peoples bitcoin for them with the understanding I charge 50%.  I'm sure people would do it, because they don't want to do anything for themselves.  Of course they'll complain after the fact.  It's what people do even though they know the fee up front.   Kind of like ebay drones where an idiot will agree to buy something knowing the shipping price up front, and then after getting the product will complain about the shipping costs.  Damn morons.

Linking bitcoin.... you could just have your bitcoin on Bittrex and they will link and give you the byteball automatically.  I believe it's a 5% fee.   People are good with it until after the distribution and realize they paid 5% even though they knew it up front.

I'm glad you got your answer.  I'm sorry I had to be a part of it.  May you proper and be rich.  Hodl!

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

Thanks for help

Guessing you typed the address in?  If so, you probably made a typo.  Oh, and letters are CaSe sentitive.

You didn't try to give a bitcoin address, did ya?  Smiley

WOW...... just WOW....

If it was a simple question, you should answered it for yourself.  I am sure you recognize that even though this thread is 730+ pages, it's 90% filled with people asking the same question, because they don't simply read the first post.  Mostly lazy people that make it to the thread without reading the very first post just to ask a question.   No offense to you as a person, but you have to realize how much wasted space is made.

I'm not sure why you don't get this coin.  It's not really different than all the others except that it's much easier to understand and deal with.  User interface is awesome.
As for linking bitcoin, there is already many youtube videos on how to do it.  I'm not sure how much easier it could be to give people free money, but yet they still want to be handheld.

I got an idea.... I could start a service of linking peoples bitcoin for them with the understanding I charge 50%.  I'm sure people would do it, because they don't want to do anything for themselves.  Of course they'll complain after the fact.  It's what people do even though they know the fee up front.   Kind of like ebay drones where an idiot will agree to buy something knowing the shipping price up front, and then after getting the product will complain about the shipping costs.  Damn morons.

Linking bitcoin.... you could just have your bitcoin on Bittrex and they will link and give you the byteball automatically.  I believe it's a 5% fee.   People are good with it until after the distribution and realize they paid 5% even though they knew it up front.

I'm glad you got your answer.  I'm sorry I had to be a part of it.  May you proper and be rich.  Hodl!

why sorry?? , i do get what you mean ... ...

most of the coins have simple interface, you send, receive and transaction .. done

but this interface is an whole new thing ...  its talks to me Smiley ,  it has too much ai , i like my wallet simple Wink , just pay and get payed ( stake)  ...done Wink

i paired in februari orso , then there were not so much youtube videos about this....
but i am done here questioning , i will hodll it and see what will happens Smiley

cheers
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:58:47 PM

i paired in februari orso , then there were not so much youtube videos about this....
but i am done here questioning , i will hodll it and see what will happens Smiley

cheers

Interface is so much more powerful if you want to use it that way.  Gambling directly from a wallet is nice.  And, trusted contracts.  Gotta love it.

Naaa, ask your questions.  Don't let some ass like me stop you.  Smiley

Also, congrats on Hodling.  I made the same choice.  Not saying it's the right choice as I could have made a lot of money simply doing the monthly buy and dump, but I didn't.

I've never sold a single byte; however, I have given several away, and hodl many.  I hope it turns out well for all of us.

Trollollo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:59:29 PM

No, I guess you have not sent the coins to the special address given in the bot. Do not worry, the address in one of yours derived from your seed. But only coins on this address are considered for the distribution. This is common beginners question. To send them to this address, just click the address in the bot and make an "send all" transaction to this address.
Thanks!It helped me. Smiley

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
cryptocratic

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:51:45 PM

If you want Byteball to succeed: USE IT! That's the best thing you can do for Byteball. Pay people in Bytes, ask to be paid in Bytes, and invite people to discover the great features of the Byteball wallet.
Nah, I'm better continue shitting down posts about undervalued and lacking of marketing.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:44 AM

With the new release of the wallet which is the best way to make the backup of a full node wallet, so that we backup also the blackbytes? Just to do the full backup or to copy the whole directory?

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

With the new release of the wallet which is the best way to make the backup of a full node wallet, so that we backup also the blackbytes? Just to do the full backup or to copy the whole directory?

Why wouldn't you do it the same way you've done it in the part?
Same process for all versions.

Full Backup

It makes a file you can use on any platform.

Now, I think you might be asking how to convert a full node to a light wallet in an attempt to retain your bytes/blackbytes in the process?

chockmaddening

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???
MurrayRothbard77

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

Tony is very busy working on this project so he doesn't have tons of time for idle chat. But he comes to slack frequently.

ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:19:18 AM

https://byteball.slack.com
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: