Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Smartcoin Linux mining administration. [MULTI-MACHINE SUPPORT NOW IN!]  (Read 104964 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:00:45 PM

Ok, found the problem

Your donation time is blank in the database, where it should be 0
I've updated the scripts to check for this now.
You can either kill smartcoin, svn update, then restart it. Or even easier, from the control screen, edit settings - then edit the donation minutes per day to be 0

(Sanitizing input is something that I'm going to be working on next Smiley )

Weird, I set it to 100 maybe overlooked like a donkey and 1 didnt register lol

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:08:03 PM

Ok, found the problem

Your donation time is blank in the database, where it should be 0
I've updated the scripts to check for this now.
You can either kill smartcoin, svn update, then restart it. Or even easier, from the control screen, edit settings - then edit the donation minutes per day to be 0

(Sanitizing input is something that I'm going to be working on next Smiley )

Allright I saw that the value was 0(and not empty) allready but I tried different values still gave error.

I then tried updating svn, still getting same error.

Weirdness.

BTW - have you gotten around to making any manual profiles yet, and/or switching them on the fly?

I am still playing around, will let you know about manual profiles (I did create one but nothing special yet)

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
cyberchriss

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:16:59 PM

I did a quick install because I am very tired - will look for it tomorrow.

- I had to create the database and import the smartcoin_schema.sql by myself.
- detection of miners root path did not work correctly:
install-path = /home/<user>/phoenix (phoenix is a softlink to phoenix-1.50)
you detected = /home/<user>/phoenix-1.48/something wired I can't remember because its too late
- Kill smartcoin (exit) does not kill all smartcoin processes (smartcoin_backend.sh ist still running)
- Disconnect from smartcoin (leave running) seems working correctly but when I start smartcoin again, it does not attach the running screen session so I have to do it manually via screen -r <screen no>

I haven't reviewed the donating feature but I do not have a good feeling with it.
Processing time is controlled from your script only and the normal user can't check, if it works correctly.
Your wallet address for donating your hard work would be more fair for myself.
jondecker76 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:22:45 PM

What is the value for the start time setting?   Maybe that's where the problem is.  I'd like to reproduce it locally if I can

RollerBot Advanced Trading Platform
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447727.0
BTC Donations for development: 1H36oTJsi3adFh68wwzz95tPP2xoAoTmhC
Clipse

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:27:46 PM

What is the value for the start time setting?   Maybe that's where the problem is.  I'd like to reproduce it locally if I can

Tried various start times, dont think its related.

I did however see the miner2 machine having the issues did detect phoenix installation at wrong dir , I then pointed it to the proper one and still same error so atleast it seems that wasnt the reason for error.

My first machine did detect all correctly with no hassles, both setups are the same installation of ubuntu which is weird.

Clipse

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:30:53 PM

I did a quick install because I am very tired - will look for it tomorrow.

- I had to create the database and import the smartcoin_schema.sql by myself.
- detection of miners root path did not work correctly:
install-path = /home/<user>/phoenix (phoenix is a softlink to phoenix-1.50)
you detected = /home/<user>/phoenix-1.48/something wired I can't remember because its too late
- Kill smartcoin (exit) does not kill all smartcoin processes (smartcoin_backend.sh ist still running)
- Disconnect from smartcoin (leave running) seems working correctly but when I start smartcoin again, it does not attach the running screen session so I have to do it manually via screen -r <screen no>

I haven't reviewed the donating feature but I do not have a good feeling with it.
Processing time is controlled from your script only and the normal user can't check, if it works correctly.

On my first machine where Im having no hassles the following worked right:

-killing smartcoin (exit) : no problem here, no extra process remaining
-disconnect from smartcoin (leave running) : no problem here, starting smartcoin connects to the screen as it should.

I checked the donation settings and it all checks out, if disabled nothing is processed on that.

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:43:53 PM

Donation choices are completely yours - however, I do invite anyone and everyone to look over the code - I can assure you that there is nothing backhanded at all here.  The user definitely can check if its working, as the status screen will show when it goes into, and leaves the AutoDonation mode.  Also realize, that variance aside, that with a 1% donation, a user would make aprox. 100 bitcoins before 1 full bitcoin would be donated  - not a bad deal and that should be anough to show i\I'm not trying to get rich off of anything.

I will look into the disconnect/exit reports and see what I can find locally. I will also check on the backend script, as I though I disabled it, as its there for future improvements and currently doesn't do anything but listen to a pipe.

Thanks for the reports Smiley

Clipse

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:52:37 PM

Just finished installing on 2 more machines, no hassles just like on 1st machine.

Only the damn second machine giving me those crappy errors :p

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:55:46 PM

if you want, do a dump on the database (removing the worker table if you want to) and I'll see if there is anything obvious there.  I'm sure we'll find what is causing it on your 2nd machine.

Clipse

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 11:59:19 PM

Bit to late Wink

Im redoing the 2nd machine, seems my usb stick went apeshit and seems like it may be data corruption related.

Will report back if fresh install on different stick still have same issue Smiley

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:08:21 AM

thanks for the report - that would definitely be good news (for me anyways) if it was caused by data corruption. (though I admit, the installer needs some attention yet as it doesn't actually verify any of the data integrity yet)

Also,  since you did have concerns,  here is a simple way to test the AutoDonate:
1) On the status screen, note the current time.
2) Goto the control screen, edit settings.
3) Change the start time to be a few minutes ahead of the current time you noted
4) Change the donation minutes to 1 or 2 (anything small)
5) Sit back and watch the status screen - you should see the autodonate kick in, and shut its self back off based on the parameters you entered.
6) the only reason a random time is entered initially, is so that every machine with the feature on didn't all try to do it at once and bog down any pools in the process.

Clipse

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:17:55 AM

thanks for the report - that would definitely be good news (for me anyways) if it was caused by data corruption. (though I admit, the installer needs some attention yet as it doesn't actually verify any of the data integrity yet)

Also,  since you did have concerns,  here is a simple way to test the AutoDonate:
1) On the status screen, note the current time.
2) Goto the control screen, edit settings.
3) Change the start time to be a few minutes ahead of the current time you noted
4) Change the donation minutes to 1 or 2 (anything small)
5) Sit back and watch the status screen - you should see the autodonate kick in, and shut its self back off based on the parameters you entered.
6) the only reason a random time is entered initially, is so that every machine with the feature on didn't all try to do it at once and bog down any pools in the process.

I had no concern, I verified that the donation works just as advertised without any backhanded tactics Smiley

ps. do you have any elegant way to completely uninstall the symlinks / and installation itself in case I want to do a clean reinstall ?

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 12:25:57 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2011, 04:43:35 AM by jondecker76

sudo rm /usr/bin/smartcoin
sudo mysql smartcoin -e "DROP DATABASE smartcoin;"
sudo rm -r ~/smartcoin

... should wipe everything clean for a fresh install

Clipse

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 01:02:30 AM

The program caused weird problem for me. I used this guide (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=9239.0) to setup my miner originally, so most of the stuff were compiled directly.

I strongly suggest there be a configuration file so that I can point to compiled libs.

There were quite a few errors: The mysql database creation doesn't work. I need to specify -p to manually enter password even though it's performed under sudo

The program seemed to have crashed the ATI driver installation. After reboot, I can no longer run aticonfig, it says command not found. I tried to force remove using dpkg purge and apt-get remove --purge and reinstalled the debian ATI driver compiled using
Code:
sudo sh ati-driver-installer-11-5-x86.x86_64.run --buildpkg Ubuntu/natty
with no luck. Not sure what happened.

For suggestions, i recommend a return to upper menu option.

Dang you having loads of problems, I had a default ubuntu installation with the extra neccesary steps for ATI drivers and miner etc.

All my machines installed without hassle, on some I had to just doublecheck the detected gpu's and miner. The one machine I mentioned in this thread was related to my own usb stick data corruption.

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 01:21:37 AM

For suggestions, i recommend a return to upper menu option.
Yes, I know a graceful way of returning to the main menu is needed. For now, what I do is ctrl+c to kill the script, then o to open it back up.
I'll probably add "x" as an option in the near future.

I strongly suggest there be a configuration file so that I can point to compiled libs.
This should be handled by your environmental variables. If set up correctly, they should already be in you LD_Library_Path.  I could see smartcoin failing if LD_Library_Path wasn't set properly.  Alternatively, you could also create symlinks in /usr/lib that point to the library files.  Eventually, I'd like to have the installer do this automatically, but didn't have the time to get it in before beta. Now that I think about it, i expect a lot of problems related to this, as a casual user probably won't know if its set, and under many circumstances, it would go un-noticed.  Here is an example of how to pull it off with symlinks:
Code:
cd /usr/lib
sudo ln -s /home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/libOpenCL.so libOpenCL.so
sudo ln -s /home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/libOpenCL.so.1 libOpenCL.so.1
sudo ln -s /home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/libamdocl32.so libamdocl32.so
sudo ln -s /home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/libGLEW.so libGLEW.so
sudo ln -s /home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/libglut.so libglut.so
or via LD_Library Path:

Code:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/user/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.4-lnx32/lib/x86/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH    

(both assuming the AMD sdk installation is correct)

The mysql database creation doesn't work. I need to specify -p to manually enter password even though it's performed under sudo
I think I see the bug in this..  Most people leave the root user with no password, so I didn't include the -p switch in the mysql command in the installer.  I guess I have to find a graceful way to deal with that situation, as mysql sees users with and without passwords as two separate entities really

As far as any ATIconfig errors, smartcoin does nothing other than call aticonfig its self, it doesn't mess with any paths so I'm not sure why you're having that problem

jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 03:33:57 AM

Update the install instructions a bit with a note about $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Updated the installer file to prompt for mysql password as well as report the error messages so we can track bugs (I had them going silently do /dev/null, which I guess isn't a great idea for a beta where I'm trying to find and track down bugs)

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:29:04 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2011, 04:39:47 AM by dishwara

Code:
sudo rm /usr/bin smartcoin
gives this error.
rm: cannot remove `/usr/bin': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove `smartcoin': Is a directory

Also, i don't know what wrong i did, i see GPU[0]-GPU[8]   8 times & also no mining. It just idle.

can you help?

EDIT:

for a brief second, i saw starting miner...61,62,63,64.
Up to 64 miners it try to start & not able to mine.
I have 8 cards & tried to mine with 8 cards in bitcoin.cz
jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:50:18 AM

dishwara

sudo rm /usr/bin smartcoin
should be
sudo rm /usr/bin/smartcoin

If you have 8 cards, you should see GPU[0], GPU[1].........GPU[7]

How many workers do you have set up? Is this an auto profile, or a manually created one?

I'd be interested in seeing your database
Code:
sudo mysqldump -p smartcoin --ignore-table=smartcoin.worker > ~/dump.sql
If you could post the dump here, or PM i'd gladly take a look at at and see what the problem might be (its a plain text file)

dishwara

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:56:50 AM

I created auto profile by choosing 7, then i chose wrongly 6 & also 8. since there is no way to come out(windows user, esc gets out), i did some thing wrong & getting 64 instances.
Here is the dump.

Also mysql asked password & i gave none. Do have to give password or can continue with just enter(no password)

Code:
DUMP

-- MySQL dump 10.13  Distrib 5.1.54, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
--
-- Host: localhost    Database: smartcoin
-- ------------------------------------------------------
-- Server version 5.1.54-1ubuntu4

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;
/*!40103 SET @OLD_TIME_ZONE=@@TIME_ZONE */;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE='+00:00' */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;
/*!40111 SET @OLD_SQL_NOTES=@@SQL_NOTES, SQL_NOTES=0 */;

--
-- Table structure for table `current_profile`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `current_profile`;
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client     = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
CREATE TABLE `current_profile` (
  `fk_machine` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `fk_profile` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  UNIQUE KEY `fk_machine` (`fk_machine`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;

--
-- Dumping data for table `current_profile`
--

LOCK TABLES `current_profile` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `current_profile` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `current_profile` VALUES (1,-1);
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `current_profile` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `device`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `device`;
CREATE TABLE `device` (
  `pk_device` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,
  `device` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `type` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,
  `auto_allow` tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,
  `disabled` tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_device`),
  UNIQUE KEY `fk_machine_2` (`fk_machine`,`device`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=10 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `device`
--

LOCK TABLES `device` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `device` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `device` VALUES (1,1,'GPU[0]',0,'gpu',1,0),(2,1,'GPU[1]',1,'gpu',1,0),(3,1,'GPU[2]',2,'gpu',1,0),(4,1,'GPU[3]',3,'gpu',1,0),(5,1,'GPU[4]',4,'gpu',1,0),(6,1,'GPU[5]',5,'gpu',1,0),(7,1,'GPU[6]',6,'gpu',1,0),(8,1,'GPU[7]',7,'gpu',1,0),(9,1,'CPU[8]',8,'cpu',1,1);
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `device` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `machine`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `machine`;
CREATE TABLE `machine` (
  `pk_machine` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `server` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
  `ssh_port` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `username` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_machine`),
  UNIQUE KEY `name` (`name`,`server`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `machine`
--

LOCK TABLES `machine` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `machine` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `machine` VALUES (1,'localhost','127.0.0.1',22,'dishwara00',1,0);
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `machine` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `macro`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `macro`;
CREATE TABLE `macro` (
  `pk_macro` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_macro`)

--
-- Dumping data for table `macro`
--

LOCK TABLES `macro` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `macro` DISABLE KEYS */;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `macro` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `macro_map`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `macro_map`;
CREATE TABLE `macro_map` (
  `pk_macro_map` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `fk_macro` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_macro_map`)

--
-- Dumping data for table `macro_map`
--

LOCK TABLES `macro_map` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `macro_map` DISABLE KEYS */;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `macro_map` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `miner`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `miner`;
CREATE TABLE `miner` (
  `pk_miner` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  `launch` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `path` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `default_miner` tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_miner`),
  UNIQUE KEY `fk_machine` (`fk_machine`,`name`)

--
-- Dumping data for table `miner`
--

LOCK TABLES `miner` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `miner` DISABLE KEYS */;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `miner` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `pool`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `pool`;
CREATE TABLE `pool` (
  `pk_pool` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `server` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  `alternateServer` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  `port` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `timeout` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_pool`),
  UNIQUE KEY `name` (`name`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=22 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `pool`
--

LOCK TABLES `pool` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `pool` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `pool` VALUES (1,'DeepBit','deepbit.net',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(2,'Bitcoin.cz (slush)','mining.bitcoin.cz',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(3,'BTCGuild','btcguild.com',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(4,'BTCMine','btcmine.com',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(5,'Bitcoins.lc','bitcoins.lc',NULL,8080,60,1,0),(6,'SwePool','swepool.net',NULL,8337,60,1,0),(7,'Continuum','continuumpool.com',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(8,'MineCo','mineco.in',NULL,3000,60,1,0),(9,'Eligius','mining.eligius.st',NULL,8337,60,1,0),(10,'CoinMiner','173.0.52.116',NULL,8347,60,1,0),(11,'ZABitcoin','mine.zabitcoin.co.za',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(12,'BitClockers','pool.bitclockers.com',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(13,'MtRed','mtred.com',NULL,8337,60,1,0),(14,'SimpleCoin','simplecoin.us',NULL,8337,60,1,0),(15,'Ozco','ozco.in',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(16,'EclipseMC','us.eclipsemc.com',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(17,'BitP','pool.bitp.it',NULL,8334,60,1,0),(18,'BitcoinPool','bitcoinpool.com',NULL,8334,60,1,0),(19,'EcoCoin','ecocoin.org',NULL,8332,60,1,0),(20,'BitLottoPool','bitcoinpool.com',NULL,8337,60,1,0),(21,'X8S','pit.x8s.de',NULL,8337,60,1,0);
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `pool` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `profile`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `profile`;
CREATE TABLE `profile` (
  `pk_profile` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_profile`),
  UNIQUE KEY `name` (`name`)

--
-- Dumping data for table `profile`
--

LOCK TABLES `profile` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `profile` DISABLE KEYS */;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `profile` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `profile_map`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `profile_map`;
CREATE TABLE `profile_map` (
  `pk_profile_map` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `fk_device` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `fk_miner` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `fk_worker` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_profile_map`)

--
-- Dumping data for table `profile_map`
--

LOCK TABLES `profile_map` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `profile_map` DISABLE KEYS */;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `profile_map` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;

--
-- Table structure for table `settings`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `settings`;
CREATE TABLE `settings` (
  `pk_settings` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `data` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  `value` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pk_settings`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `settings`
--

LOCK TABLES `settings` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `settings` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `settings` VALUES (1,'donation_time','5','Hashpower donation minutes per day'),(2,'donation_start','632','Time to start hashpower donation each day');
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `settings` ENABLE KEYS */;
UNLOCK TABLES;
/*!40103 SET TIME_ZONE=@OLD_TIME_ZONE */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;
/*!40014 SET UNIQUE_CHECKS=@OLD_UNIQUE_CHECKS */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=@OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40111 SET SQL_NOTES=@OLD_SQL_NOTES */;

-- Dump completed on 2011-06-26 10:25:46
jondecker76 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:21:32 AM

The password all depends on how you configured mysql at install.  If you didn't specify a password at install, then leaving it blank is the correct thing to do.

The only thing I see wrong at this point, is that you have no miners defined in the database.
Do you have phoenix or poclbm installed?

Also,  how many workers have you created?  If you created 8 workers, then that would account for smartcoin trying to load 64 instances (8 cards * 8 workers = 64).  If I were you, and you just wanted to mine to one pool, you only need one worker defined in the database.  You can delete any extras from the control screen.

Of course, it still won't work regardless until you get some miner information into the database...
Got to option 6) Configure miners, then A to add
then just fill out the information, such as the path (I.e. /home/your_user/phoenix/), give it a launch string such as:
Code:
phoenix.py -v -u http://<#user#>:<#pass#>@<#server#>:<#port#>/ -k $knl device=<#device#> worksize=128 vectors aggression=11 bfi_int fastloop=false
(the <#user#> etc. tags get replaced by worker and pool information,  so enter the line above verbatim)

Also,  since there is no exit (yet), if you find yourself in the wrong area of the menu system, just hit ctrl+c, then hit o (for Open) and you'll be back to the root of that screen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: