Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

More than 1 warehouse too.   Roll Eyes
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:33:32 PM

Every Titan order is in Bitcoin, unless you converted a Neptune purchase.

Yes but not every Bitcoin order is a Titan. Semantics matter.

Anyway, back @ topic, as the Innosilicon A2 already exists, and will be mass produced til kingdom come, by the time people get their Titan, it will be obsolete.

Therefore i would advise anyone against ordering one, even if it is only due to the miserable pre-order conditions.

KnC really has enough money to fund their R&D.

Innosilicon is a very small company, once their miners start flying off their shelves they will have very hard time keeping up with supply on demand that many people will panic and drop their orders leaving negative remarks on these forums about their customer service performance.

Just as the ASIC's before I am sure KnC reserves the price to provide faster than posted Titan mining rigs.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:35:43 PM

Final Refund requested.

You do ponder a long while don't you Ed, i'm of the same mind... which makes me always late to the party. dunno how many times i've missed 'batch1's' by a gnats bollock-hair. Not indecisive, just like to think things through... and watch, and think some more, and watch, and... (you get the jist)

Show your Frickin' math, there are like 150 other Alt coins, tell me how the addition of 625Gh of Scrypt mining hardware will impact these Alt coins and make difficulty skyrocket?

On the topic of altcoins  joeventura is absolutely correct; i, myself dabble with some shitcoins irregularly and there is ALWAYS a coin to hop to when the going gets tough on another, take a look a the coinwarz profitability calc (not that i'm saying it's valid as a calculator) but you tend to see which shitcoins are most worthy to mine at any given time... a lot of people do a lot of hopping around and you will usually find, if you are sat on a shitcoin when it gets to the top of that calc list, the multipools will tend to crack in and plunder it for a while - raising the diff microscopically in terms of overall diff and reducing your share until they go away. if you ordered a titan, there will be scope for returns (mine shitcoin launches - pump and dump asap), but will you get a positive return on your investment? i wouldn't take the chance on a shitcoin miner of that magnitude, so i'll never know first hand.

My addition to the very accurate comment above in underlined bold above

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:44:41 PM

Every Titan order is in Bitcoin, unless you converted a Neptune purchase.

Yes but not every Bitcoin order is a Titan. Semantics matter.

Anyway, back @ topic, as the Innosilicon A2 already exists, and will be mass produced til kingdom come, by the time people get their Titan, it will be obsolete.

Therefore i would advise anyone against ordering one, even if it is only due to the miserable pre-order conditions.

KnC really has enough money to fund their R&D.

Innosilicon is a very small company, once their miners start flying off their shelves they will have very hard time keeping up with supply on demand that many people will panic and drop their orders leaving negative remarks on these forums about their customer service performance.

Your comments seem like you are reading from a script.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:51:48 PM

Final Refund requested.

You do ponder a long while don't you Ed, i'm of the same mind... which makes me always late to the party. dunno how many times i've missed 'batch1's' by a gnats bollock-hair. Not indecisive, just like to think things through... and watch, and think some more, and watch, and... (you get the jist)

Show your Frickin' math, there are like 150 other Alt coins, tell me how the addition of 625Gh of Scrypt mining hardware will impact these Alt coins and make difficulty skyrocket?

On the topic of altcoins  joeventura is absolutely correct; i, myself dabble with some shitcoins irregularly and there is ALWAYS a coin to hop to when the going gets tough on another, take a look a the coinwarz profitability calc (not that i'm saying it's valid as a calculator) but you tend to see which shitcoins are most worthy to mine at any given time... a lot of people do a lot of hopping around and you will usually find, if you are sat on a shitcoin when it gets to the top of that calc list, the multipools will tend to crack in and plunder it for a while - raising the diff microscopically in terms of overall diff and reducing your share until they go away. if you ordered a titan, there will be scope for returns (mine shitcoin launches - pump and dump asap), but will you get a positive return on your investment? i wouldn't take the chance on a shitcoin miner of that magnitude, so i'll never know first hand.

My addition to the very accurate comment above in underlined bold above

i concur. there are plenty of shitcoins available to keep any scrypt miner interested for a long time to come. at home mining will continue, in the form of scrypt. i also have no fear regarding the value of bitcoin, i still 'feel' like an early adopter - one block halving etc etc.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:01:53 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 11:36:41 PM by The Avenger

Just as the ASIC's before I am sure KnC reserves the price to provide faster than posted Titan mining rigs.
smoothrunnings - please hook me up with your dealer. You get the best mind altering shit known to man, proven by posts like this. I want some of that action, hook a brother up.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:13:37 AM

ahh, where is core member of KnC fanclub, mighty Bitcoinorama now?.) ahh, got it, they don't need him anymore, since datacenter running on chips (founded by customers) is already established.

at least, you can check these lovely pictures and fap during network protection statement:

tadaa.)

Notice how each shelf has 6 yellow capacitor (November ASIC's).  They left all six 2x5 pin connectors on their controller boards while removing two from customer boards.  Doesn't really matter.  For $350 a board they are just raping cheap assholes now.  They charged $1000 for nearly the same upgrade boards when the difficult was 7x less.

Somebody said that whole setup is about 17PH.  It's fucking disgusting how they compete with their customers like that.  "Customer Appreciation" & "Network Protection"...thanks KnC.

Can you process my refund now instead of sitting on it?  It has been well over 10 days.  God damn.  They went from awesome to giant assholes almost as low as BFL.

They will do the same exact thing to Titan customers.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:09:33 AM

no refunds on Titanics. They'll go down with the ship with those orders.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:15:09 AM

I just meant they'll build a giant Scrypt-ASIC farm too fucking over your own profits.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:32:22 AM

its not even worth trying to reason with Phonie X, hes actually retarded.

i have tried to be both reasonable and aggresive with facts and he falls back upon 'retarded' attacks and projection of his own vulgar inner self onto others.

its a waste of time & energy.

if you have ever been involved with a scammer you would know that this is their complete MO.

act nice, make empty promises, fail to deliver, get MAD, scream at you until u say to yourself, fuck this i'll take it as a loss rather than be abused by a madman. (in their mind its a win, haha, they 'gave' their money away)

ive called him out so many times and he 'ignores' what is said until someone else points out the same thing, then he'll magically recall the facts he previously 'ignored', twist them into confusing gibberish and start calling people names while saying stuff like 'stop calling me names'

hes not right in the head.

PS - KnC were NEVER awesome Avenger, they just acted like they were while using Bitchoinorama to prOmote them as angels walking upon the earth while Phonie X took it upon himself to do the same job for free (though he did get replacement boards while the rest of us got told that GH/s rates over 400 were ineligible for board replacements)

Funk KnC

Funk that little girl Bitchcoinorama

Funk the self appointed muppet PhonieX

and FUNK the mods/facilitators who helped it all go down by deleting posts that 'could' have slowed things down at least.!

Hows that for a foulmouth, you absolute coont Ewik?

Still holding onto your neptune preorder bullsh1t and have the audacity/stupidity to claim others held their orders the longest..

YOU. ARE. STILL. PATHETIC. AND. NOT. TO. BE. TRUSTED. EVER.
Motorsports

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:42:38 AM

Swedish economy is `controlled` by 1 or 2 families who run largest banks there. I wonder if they have stake in KNC. Also do you think BTC could switch to X11 or some new algo?
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:05:21 AM

I just meant they'll build a giant Scrypt-ASIC farm too fucking over your own profits.

gotcha - that's a certainty. Pimps up, hos down - that's all we are to them and ever have been to them.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:53:46 AM

Surprisingly, every crypto company has started out with this intention and probably 90% have gone bad, breaking their own terms of sale etc.

As new kid on the block, you guys are in the same position KNC were in this time last year - "buy from us, we are honest and we haven't f@#ked up YET".

We'll see how you guys operate if you become big and when the shit inevitably hits the fan, as it always does. You better hope it's not the Easter Sale batch, as that will be the end of your company as the first bulk buy in your products Wink

There are at least 3 ASIC makers that preferred long term thinking over immediate gains - AM, Bitmain and Bitfury, and had achieved significant results. We prefer the same long term approach and hence investing a lot of effort in building community relations, as some of new partners (WASP for example) can confirm.

Also in contrary to KNC (or the majority of other ASIC makers out there), Spond has launched with an existing product at hand - Hammers / SP10, to give assurance to the community that company is legit and able to deliver.

Last but not least, and as repeated multiple times on official Spond thread, Rockerbox (SP30) is minimization of Hammer with same core engines, hence the risks are significantly reduced compared to the initial SP10 launch. Moreover, the people beyond Spond (http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team) have already encountered some (or some dozen) SHTF situations in past during their carriers, and will be able to apply this exact experience here as well.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:48:27 AM

Surprisingly, every crypto company has started out with this intention and probably 90% have gone bad, breaking their own terms of sale etc.

As new kid on the block, you guys are in the same position KNC were in this time last year - "buy from us, we are honest and we haven't f@#ked up YET".

We'll see how you guys operate if you become big and when the shit inevitably hits the fan, as it always does. You better hope it's not the Easter Sale batch, as that will be the end of your company as the first bulk buy in your products Wink

There are at least 3 ASIC makers that preferred long term thinking over immediate gains - AM, Bitmain and Bitfury, and had achieved significant results. We prefer the same long term approach and hence investing a lot of effort in building community relations, as some of new partners (WASP for example) can confirm.

Also in contrary to KNC (or the majority of other ASIC makers out there), Spond has launched with an existing product at hand - Hammers / SP10, to give assurance to the community that company is legit and able to deliver.

Last but not least, and as repeated multiple times on official Spond thread, Rockerbox (SP30) is minimization of Hammer with same core engines, hence the risks are significantly reduced compared to the initial SP10 launch. Moreover, the people beyond Spond (http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team) have already encountered some (or some dozen) SHTF situations in past during their carriers, and will be able to apply this exact experience here as well.

i'm excited about the WASP thing going on, I think this is the future for us, Spondoolies have their core principle based on spreading the hashrate as much as is possible (quite the opposite of what KnC have done) and the WASP initiative could definitely be something that I look at in the future.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Wesly

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:14:33 AM

Somebody said that whole setup is about 17PH.  It's fucking disgusting how they compete with their customers like that.  "Customer Appreciation" & "Network Protection"...thanks KnC.

Not defending KnC at all, but I would have to say they did come through on their promise of not shipping any device in Dec 2013, Jan and Feb 2014.  They waited until March to start building and bringing their massive mining operation online.

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:19:14 AM

BARF    -being careful not to ship too many devices as to dilute the return to investors/customers.  Who the fck are they shipping units to if it is not their customers??? 

obviously a delay tactic as they are making tons of equipment and mining in the meantime as stealthily as possible.
The Avenger

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:52:18 AM

PS - KnC were NEVER awesome Avenger
When did I EVER say KNC were awesome??  Shocked

I think I've always said the opposite, with good reason.

"I am not The Avenger"
The Avenger

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:31:48 AM

PS - KnC were NEVER awesome Avenger
When did I EVER say KNC were awesome??  Shocked

I think I've always said the opposite, with good reason.

im not sure, a few pages back

'awesome in the beginning' i think it was u wrote.

may well not have been you, im kinda paying less attention here than i was.

They went from awesome to giant assholes almost as low as BFL.

Just need to clear my name, in case anyone accuses me of being a KNC fanboy lol Cheesy Grin Hehe

"I am not The Avenger"
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:58:03 AM

BARF    -being careful not to ship too many devices as to dilute the return to investors/customers.  Who the fck are they shipping units to if it is not their customers??? 

obviously a delay tactic as they are making tons of equipment and mining in the meantime as stealthily as possible.

You can't mine stealthily with a ton of equipment. In Bitcoinland that's a contradiction in terms.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:47:24 PM

Somebody said that whole setup is about 17PH.  It's fucking disgusting how they compete with their customers like that.  "Customer Appreciation" & "Network Protection"...thanks KnC.

Not defending KnC at all, but I would have to say they did come through on their promise of not shipping any device in Dec 2013, Jan and Feb 2014.  They waited until March to start building and bringing their massive mining operation online.
You best re-think that statement.... They shipped to Boden since Janruary every day for lining their own pockets, and that protected the network how?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: